May 02, 2024, 07:22:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #41 5/26/09 - 6/12/09  (Read 312571 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: May 31, 2009, 06:24:24 PM »

Beautifil pic Fanny. We get things ( unexpected weather turned horid and scary ) at the lake. Awesome !
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: May 31, 2009, 06:29:49 PM »

INTRODUCING THOR FANNY!!! GODDESS OF THUNDER!!!!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I came prepared:

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #662 on: May 31, 2009, 07:12:45 PM »

OOOMMMGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: May 31, 2009, 09:45:25 PM »

Oh you guys, the momma raccoon that I have been feeding just brought her kittens up!!  She has three and they are so cute!!!  I took a picture with my cell phone, will try to get it on here!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #664 on: June 01, 2009, 07:48:42 AM »

Hi Always1 here is a link that will provide you with some background about the unfortunate murder of a very dear friend of mine.  I grew up with this family all of my life and remain close still, they are a wonderful family - a sort of pillar in the community I was born and raised in - Danny suspected sexual abuse against children and had learned a few things from the kids - he was ready to go to the authorities .........you will learn more as you read.  Unfortunately for Danny he was murdered by the perp but he cracked open alot of info and I believe has made a difference to protect other children.

I was so glad to read your post about how you were not about to give up exposing this guy - some choose to turn the other cheek. 

http://www.crusadeagainstclergyabuse.com/index.html

WOW  Mission what a sad story, but it seems he did make a difference!  His life helped others, and touched yours.  How lucky we are to have such great friends touch our lives.  A1 is my BFF and I am just so darn proud of her I could bust.  This is another reason that I LOVE being a Monkey, you are always surrounded by great people with hearts of gold.  Thank you for sharing Mission!! Hugs!

You are right Dolce, we are lucky to have great friends who touch our lives with friendships that are priceless in so many ways. Your appreciation of A1's friendship is so sweet - although I have never met either one of you I can tell you are both very special ladies with big hearts.  I love being a Monkey too it is a unique group of loving and caring people.  Take care of yourself and those precious babies.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #665 on: June 01, 2009, 08:05:59 AM »

Hi Always1 here is a link that will provide you with some background about the unfortunate murder of a very dear friend of mine.  I grew up with this family all of my life and remain close still, they are a wonderful family - a sort of pillar in the community I was born and raised in - Danny suspected sexual abuse against children and had learned a few things from the kids - he was ready to go to the authorities .........you will learn more as you read.  Unfortunately for Danny he was murdered by the perp but he cracked open alot of info and I believe has made a difference to protect other children.

I was so glad to read your post about how you were not about to give up exposing this guy - some choose to turn the other cheek. 

http://www.crusadeagainstclergyabuse.com/index.html

Thank you for sharing that with me Mission, that was very sad These kids have grown up now, but when it is just me and them, we still talk about it.  The hurt goes so deep.

You're welcome A1 I was so touched by your diligence to keep the situation at the forefront - that is so important.  The hurt does go deep and thank goodness you were there for them and still are today.  Although Danny's murderer was a priest at the very church that he and his family are members at their faith in God, and the church, never waivered. They continue to fight for our kids and if you notice they do this strictly by keeping the issue front and center and providing people with the information and the resources needed to seek help, not by seeking donations like the Anthony's - they do this on their own time with their own money.  Bless your heart for all that you did and still do for these kids - I am sure you are very special to them.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: June 01, 2009, 09:51:21 AM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I came prepared:

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: June 01, 2009, 10:02:14 AM »

Always, I was just getting ready to post about a baby raccoon we found in our backyard last night! The mother we believe was trapped by animal control & we saw this little baby from a distance & thought it was a puppy at first! We made some calls & ended up taking him to Petco. There is a girl there who takes all wild animals. She immediately started feeding him puppy milk, he is 4 weeks old. Look how adorable!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #668 on: June 01, 2009, 10:14:58 AM »

What an adorable baby, so happy he is at Petco, and being so well taken care of  an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: June 01, 2009, 10:17:47 AM »

Hey Monken. 
Ouch on the toenail 
Love the little baby racoon.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: June 01, 2009, 10:19:21 AM »

What an adorable baby, so happy he is at Petco, and being so well taken care of  an angelic monkey

I know! He was crawling all over her by the time they left! I have a little video of him making his baby noises but I'm not sure how to post it! If I can figure it out I will! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: June 01, 2009, 10:25:50 AM »

Hey Monken. 
Ouch on the toenail 
Love the little baby racoon.  an angelic monkey

I swear you would've thought the world was coming to an end! Especially when my hubby decided to take her to the e.r.  It's all wrapped up this morn & she'll be fine! 

The girls are gonna check in on the raccoon to watch him grow. They already named him "Roscoe"!  The girl that took him is in vet. school.

Phaedrus
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: June 01, 2009, 10:35:19 AM »

Oh, Monken. How precious! How good it is to have find him a good home. And that is coming from a woman who chased five big grown racoons away from my cat they were attacking at my back door. I chased them all the way down the driveway and into the woods barefooted in a nightgown, shrieking at them and swinging a broom the whole time. Neighbors have never looked at me the same since. 

So sorry about your child's roenail. I tripped one time and tore one of my fingernails the same way trying to catch myself. I am sure I squalled as bad as any kid. It will heal, and she will be as good as new.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: June 01, 2009, 11:21:43 AM »

Oh, Monken. How precious! How good it is to have find him a good home. And that is coming from a woman who chased five big grown racoons away from my cat they were attacking at my back door. I chased them all the way down the driveway and into the woods barefooted in a nightgown, shrieking at them and swinging a broom the whole time. Neighbors have never looked at me the same since. 

So sorry about your child's roenail. I tripped one time and tore one of my fingernails the same way trying to catch myself. I am sure I squalled as bad as any kid. It will heal, and she will be as good as new.   an angelic monkey

HEY FANNY!!  My neighbor has been having a terrible time with the raccoons & her cats, too! That's why animal control was trapping them. They have caught 3 adults so far so we kinda knew that the baby was orphaned  We went back to the spot later to try & find more but we didn't. This little baby was in the middle of a clearing in the broad daylight & he could barely crawl  I don't know how in the world he got there or how far he crawled, but he must have been starving; the last raccoon they trapped was over a week ago! I just hope there are not any more in the woods! 

Phaedrus
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: June 01, 2009, 11:42:55 AM »

Monken, love the picture of the baby!!!  My Rm says all the animals come to our backyard cause they know I will take care of them.  I even had a baby fox and a deer and I live in the city.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: June 01, 2009, 11:50:59 AM »

Monken, love the picture of the baby!!!  My Rm says all the animals come to our backyard cause they know I will take care of them.  I even had a baby fox and a deer and I live in the city.

AWWW! We live in the city too, & we see more wildlife than at my Mom's & she lives 30 mls. out in the county! We had baby rabbits last year by our shed & the armadillo's are out every night digging up my yard! And i forgot about the baby geese! They cut through our yard between lakes everyday! I have a pic of them too! They stop traffic when they cross the road! 

Phaedrus
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: June 01, 2009, 11:59:42 AM »

AWWW! We live in the city too, & we see more wildlife than at my Mom's & she lives 30 mls. out in the county! We had baby rabbits last year by our shed & the armadillo's are out every night digging up my yard! And i forgot about the baby geese! They cut through our yard between lakes everyday! I have a pic of them too! They stop traffic when they cross the road! 

We have geese here too. They stay all year and don't migrate. Last week we had five adult geese and 14 baby geese walking up our driveway. The sauntered their way through the yard, and into the woods. They stop traffic here in town too. Sometimes there is a long line of traffic patiently waiting till they all decide to cross. I have even seen emergency vehicles wait for them. Horns and sirens don't phase them, and they cross when they get good and ready.   Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: June 01, 2009, 12:31:11 PM »

Here's the baby geese!

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: June 01, 2009, 12:32:14 PM »

We have geese here too. They stay all year and don't migrate. Last week we had five adult geese and 14 baby geese walking up our driveway. The sauntered their way through the yard, and into the woods. They stop traffic here in town too. Sometimes there is a long line of traffic patiently waiting till they all decide to cross. I have even seen emergency vehicles wait for them. Horns and sirens don't phase them, and they cross when they get good and ready.   Monkey Devil!

I know, they do!!

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: June 01, 2009, 12:34:56 PM »

Hey, check out this big dragonfly! It was over 6 ins. long! We heard it bumping the window & thought it was a bird! It's so beautiful!

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.