May 22, 2024, 06:27:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 380674 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1620 on: October 03, 2008, 12:25:58 AM »

Beaz and Casey make me sick

I think he is under her "black-widowish" spell..... JMO
Baez will looking for an "exit strategy" in this case.

Methinks so wreck...

I third that notion, guys.....has there been any word on weather the Anthony's will be hiring additional attorneys?  One more question if I may impose ....anything happening at Hopespring drive w/the protestors? Isn't it about time for Grandmother Cindy to be having another melt down soon ?  I think her Doctors need to up her meds.  Really though, it is kind of sad---look what has happened to her life.  Very tragic.  Imagine if it were your own Daughter.  sheesh

It is tragic, and what makes it even more tragic IMO is the fact that they have to live with the knowledge that by enabling Casey and her lies and manipulations all these years it has come to this tragic ending...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1621 on: October 03, 2008, 12:28:28 AM »

Welcome to all the new Monkeys!!!!
BTW....Rob, you were in my dream last night.....

cubbee
wow... I hope it was a good dream...You know I'm much better looking in person than I am on the net 

hey by the way-> was there a white van in the dream? 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1622 on: October 03, 2008, 12:28:52 AM »

Well, Im going to read myself a bedtime story and go nite nite - so goodnite!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1623 on: October 03, 2008, 12:29:35 AM »

niterzzz always

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1624 on: October 03, 2008, 12:33:40 AM »

g'nite always1

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1625 on: October 03, 2008, 12:36:01 AM »

Goodnight Always!
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1626 on: October 03, 2008, 12:36:49 AM »

Rest Well Always 1

Hope you read a comforting story.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1627 on: October 03, 2008, 12:37:29 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/02/ng.01.html

GRACE: So much happening in the search for little Caylee. Right now, to Kathi Belich with CNN affiliate WFTV. Kathi, what can you tell me about an alleged sighting of a woman with a baseball cap pulled down over her head leaving a heavily wooded area near the Orlando International Airport?

KATHI BELICH, WFTV: Well, what we know is the woman was leaving work sometime between June 20th and June 28th near the Orlando airport, and she said she noticed a car that was like Casey`s, she later realized, that belonged -- she thought it belonged to a friend of hers, which is why it caught her attention. When she got closer to it, she saw some markings and some bumper stickers that she knew were not on her friend`s car, so she was relieved her friend wasn`t in trouble.

But as she drove away, she noticed someone slight of build with a baseball cap and some athletic-type wear walking out of the woods, and she thought it was odd because it`s not an area, she said, where anyone would be jogging or anything like that. Of course, that was before Caylee had been reported missing. After Caylee had been reported missing, she saw the car on the news and she saw Casey on the news, and she put two and two together and thought maybe that was Casey. So she told investigators about it, and they have searched that area.

GRACE: Kathi Belich, precisely, to the best you can tell us, where is the area?

BELICH: It is to the south of Orlando International Airport. It`s sort of a secluded road. Once again, not the same secluded road where they have searched in the past that we`ve already reported on. But it is sort of a secluded road. Even during the day when we were there, which is when this woman believed she saw possibly Casey, there was not a lot of traffic on that road.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1628 on: October 03, 2008, 12:37:50 AM »

"Sighting was June 27th/28th a woman saw a girl with a cap pulled down over her head who fits the description of Casey. The woman said that she was coming out of a wooded area near the airport which is near the area(NOT THE area) of the cell phone ping. The girl that reported it said she was following this white car(Not caseys) that she thought was her friends car but as she saw got closer and saw the bumper stickers she knew it wasn't her friend. She said she looked up and thats when she saw someone walking out of the wooded area and that she(the woman that reported it) said that it was odd to her since its not area you would be jogging in/that people normally go."

Actually is you read closely the statement of the "witness" she says that she was following a friends white car and noticed the stickers on THAT car. That's when she saw the girl exiting the woods. I don't think she saw a white car stopped at the side of the road.
no, she said the car was parked, she thought it was her friend's car so she slowed down

IIRC her car was abandoned at Amscott at 7:00 am June 27th
I actually thought the lady said between the 20th and the 27th because LP gave a detailed answer about the week prior to her leaving the car on the 27th at the Amscot.  If there's a transcript, I can try to verify.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1629 on: October 03, 2008, 12:40:26 AM »

Hello Monkeys....just home from work and caught up here....how is everybody tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Daydream
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1630 on: October 03, 2008, 12:41:08 AM »

While it's quite possible that Brandon is Caylee's father, why do you think the Anthonys would be so secretive about that? Was there any reason for Casey not to admit that Brandon was the father?
Cindy didn't want to share Caylee.
just how many guys would she have slept with around the time of conception?  She must have really got around to have no idea who the father is, IMO
Originally, I don't think they knew who the father was and Caylee's mom chose not to share that privileged information or else wasn't sure. My opinion is that now Caylee's grandparents are not necessarily being secretive as much as they are trying to sort out their daughters lies from the truths(erm) and getting them to mesh with their own explanation of who the father is from past explanations and present media explanations and well... as Sir Walter Scott put it:

"Oh! what a tangled web we weave
When first we practice to deceive!"

I doubt they ever figured they would have to explain to millions why they believed their daughter.  Then again...maybe one of them came up with the idea. 

"Fantasies are more than substitutes for unpleasant reality; they are also dress rehearsals, plans. All acts performed in the world begin in the imagination."
~B.G. Harrison
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1631 on: October 03, 2008, 12:41:09 AM »

"Sighting was June 27th/28th a woman saw a girl with a cap pulled down over her head who fits the description of Casey. The woman said that she was coming out of a wooded area near the airport which is near the area(NOT THE area) of the cell phone ping. The girl that reported it said she was following this white car(Not caseys) that she thought was her friends car but as she saw got closer and saw the bumper stickers she knew it wasn't her friend. She said she looked up and thats when she saw someone walking out of the wooded area and that she(the woman that reported it) said that it was odd to her since its not area you would be jogging in/that people normally go."

Actually is you read closely the statement of the "witness" she says that she was following a friends white car and noticed the stickers on THAT car. That's when she saw the girl exiting the woods. I don't think she saw a white car stopped at the side of the road.
no, she said the car was parked, she thought it was her friend's car so she slowed down

I actually thought the lady said between the 20th and the 27th because LP gave a detailed answer about the week prior to her leaving the car on the 27th at the Amscot.  If there's a transcript, I can try to verify.

Here ya go, I also posted the reporters account just above ya.

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, it`s easy enough, like Brooks said. You can start with the 18th, if you want, and you know that the car was at the house. On the 20th is when she probably was out of gas and her and Tony went and broke into the shed, which is also Friday night. And then you go to the next week, which is the 23rd. The 24th, the car was seen at the house by George. You go to the 25th and the 26th. The morning of the 27th, the car was out of gas, parked in the check cashing lot. So after that, you don`t -- you don`t look for the car.

But the one thing that we`ve started working on, just two days ago, we got a complete list of all of the phone calls and the towers that they bounced off of. And one of the things that`s very interesting is how Casey thinks. On the morning of the 27th, Tony had said that he went down to the Amscot, picked her up. She had some groceries. Well, on that particular morning, there`s a little timeframe in there when she called her mother, she called Amy, she called Jesse

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1632 on: October 03, 2008, 12:42:00 AM »

Hi Monkey Family

As you can see, I am a new poster and I am a little shy about posting.  Mostly I have been in reading mode, overwhelmed by all the wonderful investigative talent and persistence of my fellow monkeys. 

I just wanted to make two points..  First of all, I am so frustrated (as most of us are) about how long it is taking to arrest Casey.  I watch a lot of true crime stuff on tv and csi, etc., and I believe it makes me (and most of us monkeys) very impatient about how slowly it really takes to build a real rock solid case.  In other words, reality ain't like tv.

As far as Baez, I feel he is not the most competent/ethical lawyer and I am in fact convinced that there may be something going on between him and Casey.  I feel he is caught up in her web of lies and his real motive is fame.  He perhaps is getting his thrills from being Casey's savior so to speak.  Even if there is nothing going between the two of them, I think he enjoys the speculation that there is something going on.

Secondly, as impatient as I am for Casey to get arrested, I want very much for LE to cross all the t's and dot the i's so this case doesn't get thrown out on a technicality.  From what I have learned through the media and on this forum, I am convinced LE is doing their job and they are slowly building a good case that will "stick".

This forum is amazing.  With few exceptions, I feel a really good comraderie between the monkeys here.  The conversations here are a wonderful source of information balanced with a healthy amount of humor.  You monkeys intensely care about the case but at the same time aren't afraid to show your sense of humor.  It's sort of like waiting a long time for a family member to get out of surgery and being intensely concerned but using humor to cope.

This is only my second post, with a long period of time between the two posts.  I hope to get a little more courageous and post more often in the future.

Have a good evening . . . don't let the monkey bugs bite when you go to sleep!   

Hi Spark,

I'm new too, I'm still nearly having a panic attack every time I post.     But, I'm trying not to be so shy, because like you said folks here seem really wonderful. 

We can be brave together!

Welcome.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1633 on: October 03, 2008, 12:43:05 AM »

Welcome to all the new Monkeys!!!!
BTW....Rob, you were in my dream last night.....

cubbee
wow... I hope it was a good dream...You know I'm much better looking in person than I am on the net 

hey by the way-> was there a white van in the dream? 

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1634 on: October 03, 2008, 12:43:52 AM »

BELICH: It is to the south of Orlando International Airport. It`s sort of a secluded road. Once again, not the same secluded road where they have searched in the past that we`ve already reported on. But it is sort of a secluded road. Even during the day when we were there, which is when this woman believed she saw possibly Casey, there was not a lot of traffic on that road.

I would assume by this statement then that this could NOT be the area that TES searched immediately before they pulled out? 

She reported seeing this car to LE on Sept 4th and TES left Sept 7th .... but sounds like this could not be the place ... UNLESS  they have something and are getting closer to an arrest ....  ??

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: October 03, 2008, 12:44:43 AM »

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, it`s easy enough, like Brooks said. You can start with the 18th, if you want, and you know that the car was at the house. On the 20th is when she probably was out of gas and her and Tony went and broke into the shed, which is also Friday night. And then you go to the next week, which is the 23rd. The 24th, the car was seen at the house by George. You go to the 25th and the 26th. The morning of the 27th, the car was out of gas, parked in the check cashing lot. So after that, you don`t -- you don`t look for the car.

But the one thing that we`ve started working on, just two days ago, we got a complete list of all of the phone calls and the towers that they bounced off of. And one of the things that`s very interesting is how Casey thinks. On the morning of the 27th, Tony had said that he went down to the Amscot, picked her up. She had some groceries. Well, on that particular morning, there`s a little timeframe in there when she called her mother, she called Amy, she called Jesse
thanks!!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1636 on: October 03, 2008, 12:48:18 AM »

I would assume by this statement then that this could NOT be the area that TES searched immediately before they pulled out? 

She reported seeing this car to LE on Sept 4th and TES left Sept 7th .... but sounds like this could not be the place ... UNLESS  they have something and are getting closer to an arrest ....  ??

I don't know, but I just feel like something's coming!  I don't know if it means they have a body but I think they are getting something good enough together that they've got Baez worried. 
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1637 on: October 03, 2008, 12:48:46 AM »

thanks!!

You're most welcome!

Flannery O'Conner
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1638 on: October 03, 2008, 01:00:57 AM »

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, it`s easy enough, like Brooks said. You can start with the 18th, if you want, and you know that the car was at the house. On the 20th is when she probably was out of gas and her and Tony went and broke into the shed, which is also Friday night.

Why in the world would he throw Tony's name in there for stealing this stupid $50 worth of gas ... IIRC Casey told Tony she was loaded with money ... surely she would not want him to know she had to steal gas ...  Besides doesn't Tony work as a DJ Friday nights?

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1639 on: October 03, 2008, 01:00:59 AM »

It's quiet tonight!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.