May 13, 2024, 07:27:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 230624 times)
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1120 on: May 04, 2009, 09:01:15 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. Hope today will bring good news about Haleigh.
 Hate to hear of another missing. Can't stay long, just have to check every am for good news. Hope everyone has a great day.

NCSunny

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1121 on: May 04, 2009, 09:05:08 AM »

morning Mio and other Monkeys...
no news so far....

I heard a blurb this morning on GMA where some men broke into a home in California and took a 3 yr old boy...they had tied up the mom and the older kids, I think....took money and the little boy...the family said that they did not know the men who took the child!
sorry O/T on Haleigh's thread,  but it is another missing child

morning cookie, yes sadly I read that news too. This is turning out to be a cruel ol world huh?

AND, bob hope arrrested....hm, I am telling ya, this guy should be looked at closer.
He would be the third person, a male, in my theory, and sorry to those who do not like my thoughts...but,  as the sabian symbol in astrology charts tells of "a man who is like a patriot, but is NOT."

This guy was born on the 4th of July, how more of a non patriot could he be.  of course this is my opinion,,,,mio
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1122 on: May 04, 2009, 09:07:14 AM »

mio...who is this bob hope guy that you speak of?

your theory, feelings etc..are as possible as any other theory out there...it is interesting to weigh out theories.....

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1123 on: May 04, 2009, 09:13:07 AM »

your theory, feelings etc..are as possible as any other theory out there...it is interesting to weigh out theories.....

bob hope would be ambers boyfriend who was arrested yesterday for some sort of battery. He bailed out in half an hour, must be some sort of record for that.
And thanks for just hearing me out with an open mind. I appreciate it when others can hear what I say, then give it some thought before killing the thought.

also, I am still going to post Memaws sweet recipe in musings, when I get a minute. Just wanted you to know I had not forgotten about it..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1124 on: May 04, 2009, 09:15:13 AM »

bob hope would be ambers boyfriend who was arrested yesterday for some sort of battery. He bailed out in half an hour, must be some sort of record for that.
And thanks for just hearing me out with an open mind. I appreciate it when others can hear what I say, then give it some thought before killing the thought.

also, I am still going to post Memaws sweet recipe in musings, when I get a minute. Just wanted you to know I had not forgotten about it..

thanks for the recipe...will look forward to that!

oh, that bob hope...I gotcha..will go back and have a second look at that one...
xxxx

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1125 on: May 04, 2009, 09:16:24 AM »

no news so far....

I heard a blurb this morning on GMA where some men broke into a home in California and took a 3 yr old boy...they had tied up the mom and the older kids, I think....took money and the little boy...the family said that they did not know the men who took the child!

morning cookie, yes sadly I read that news too. This is turning out to be a cruel ol world huh?

AND, bob hope arrrested....hm, I am telling ya, this guy should be looked at closer.
He would be the third person, a male, in my theory, and sorry to those who do not like my thoughts...but,  as the sabian symbol in astrology charts tells of "a man who is like a patriot, but is NOT."

This guy was born on the 4th of July, how more of a non patriot could he be.  of course this is my opinion,,,,mio

Good Morning Mio and Monkeys.. Hopefully, this will be a good day..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1126 on: May 04, 2009, 09:23:01 AM »

no news so far....

Good Morning Mio and Monkeys.. Hopefully, this will be a good day..

Good Morning back mlee, hope your evening was restful.....
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1127 on: May 04, 2009, 09:27:23 AM »

Good morning all Monkeys and all guests!

Heart
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1128 on: May 04, 2009, 09:30:29 AM »

Good morning all Monkeys and all guests!

Good Morning Heart,
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1129 on: May 04, 2009, 09:34:10 AM »

morning mlee and Heart and everyone else who may have popped in...

slowsouthernrain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1130 on: May 04, 2009, 09:40:06 AM »

Good morning monkey friends.  Thought I would come out of lurk mode for a sec. I wanted you to know how much I appreciate all of the different ideas  you throw out here.  Every idea is a possibility when we know almost nothing for a fact in this case.  Sure gives food for thought.  This poor child is somewhere, and someone knows what has happened to her.  I feel in my heart the news might be slow in coming, but it will come in due time.  I do not think the prep or preps are smarter than LE.  This little town is like many more nationwide that has so many drug problems.  What is going on in our nation?  Little towns used to be safe for our children but not in these days.  I am raising two of my grandchildren, twins, boy and girl, just turned 7 Apr 30th and I have had them since they were in diapers and on bottles because my son and dil were then and still now strung out on alcohol and drugs.  So sad.  But in my heart I know I have done the right thing by gaining full custody and raising them.  It was hard to put myself in the position of being the bad guy in their eyes and taking their children.  But now I can sleep at night and know they are safe and loved.  In their own twisted way I am sure Mom and Dad love them, but they love the party more.  Heartbreaking.  I really do think drugs will play a large part in what has happened to Haleigh.  Where was someone to stand up for her?  Why was there not some family to bite the bullet and do something to keep her safe?  Dear Jesus forgive me if I am wrong in believing this.  From what I see going on everywhere in our Nation I don't think I am wrong.  I pray she is still with us on this earth and will be returned to a safe environment soon.  Thank  you monkeys for keeping all of us updated on all of these cases.  Monkeys ROCK!!!!  Oh yes, I came out today to show off this darling monkey Brandi made for me..  Is she not just the cutest?  She loves the rain.....gentle hugs to all...Janice
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1131 on: May 04, 2009, 09:45:42 AM »

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753824&IMG=32369

Well.....I think Ambers boyfriend is back in Jail.........Good Lord..........what is up with these people?
I don't know about the Amber boyfriend part, but it does appear that there is a connection between Hope and Bass.  According to the White Pages, there is a Timothy C Bass living within the Sandra Hope household.

Sandra M Hope
223 E Bannerville Rd
Palatka, FL 32177-8775
phone number unavailable

Household:  Timothy C Bass

http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindPerson?extra_listing=mixed&form_mode=opt_b&post_back=1&firstname_begins_with=1&firstname=&name=hope&street=&city_zip=palatka&state_id=FL&localtime=survey

Heart
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1132 on: May 04, 2009, 09:55:41 AM »

Good morning monkey friends.  Thought I would come out of lurk mode for a sec. I wanted you to know how much I appreciate all of the different ideas  you throw out here.  Every idea is a possibility when we know almost nothing for a fact in this case.  Sure gives food for thought.  This poor child is somewhere, and someone knows what has happened to her.  I feel in my heart the news might be slow in coming, but it will come in due time.  I do not think the prep or preps are smarter than LE.  This little town is like many more nationwide that has so many drug problems.  What is going on in our nation?  Little towns used to be safe for our children but not in these days.  I am raising two of my grandchildren, twins, boy and girl, just turned 7 Apr 30th and I have had them since they were in diapers and on bottles because my son and dil were then and still now strung out on alcohol and drugs.  So sad.  But in my heart I know I have done the right thing by gaining full custody and raising them.  It was hard to put myself in the position of being the bad guy in their eyes and taking their children.  But now I can sleep at night and know they are safe and loved.  In their own twisted way I am sure Mom and Dad love them, but they love the party more.  Heartbreaking.  I really do think drugs will play a large part in what has happened to Haleigh.  Where was someone to stand up for her?  Why was there not some family to bite the bullet and do something to keep her safe?  Dear Jesus forgive me if I am wrong in believing this.  From what I see going on everywhere in our Nation I don't think I am wrong.  I pray she is still with us on this earth and will be returned to a safe environment soon.  Thank  you monkeys for keeping all of us updated on all of these cases.  Monkeys ROCK!!!!  Oh yes, I came out today to show off this darling monkey Brandi made for me..  Is she not just the cutest?  She loves the rain.....gentle hugs to all...Janice

good morning slowsouthernrain... I am glad you came out of lurk, as I have wanted to tell you, that I enjoy your name here, as it always sends me visions of sitting on the front porch sipping Memaws sweet tea..

And if we had more 'bad guys"  like you, that take responsibility of children in danger, well, the world would be a much better place for sure. I am glad you shared with us.  smiles, >->> mio
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1133 on: May 04, 2009, 10:00:49 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.   Monkey Devil!

Sorry if someone has already posted this.  Looks like a couple of new videos on Arts site:

http://www.artharris.com/

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1134 on: May 04, 2009, 10:03:28 AM »

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753824&IMG=32369

Well.....I think Ambers boyfriend is back in Jail.........Good Lord..........what is up with these people?
I don't know about the Amber boyfriend part, but it does appear that there is a connection between Hope and Bass.  According to the White Pages, there is a Timothy C Bass living within the Sandra Hope household.

Sandra M Hope
223 E Bannerville Rd
Palatka, FL 32177-8775
phone number unavailable

Household:  Timothy C Bass

http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindPerson?extra_listing=mixed&form_mode=opt_b&post_back=1&firstname_begins_with=1&firstname=&name=hope&street=&city_zip=palatka&state_id=FL&localtime=survey

I think it was HH that said he was the BF but I have yet to see any verification, I asked her where she got the info and did not get a reply... I do not think it is Ambers BF. I think when a question was asked about if they were booked together,the story grew.. I looked at the time of booking and 45 minutes apart,I doubt they were arrested together.. I am sure there is more then 1 officer in putnam and they just happened to get arrested within bout half hour of one another.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1135 on: May 04, 2009, 10:06:02 AM »

welcome slowsouthernrain....hope I got that right...
bless you for taking care of your grand children...I would do the very same if God forbid I was put in that spot...

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: May 04, 2009, 10:08:54 AM »

Well, after looking at the two "new" videos on Art's site, I think we have already seen them.  I'm on info overload.  Monkey Devil!

Sorry for posting old news. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1137 on: May 04, 2009, 10:08:54 AM »

I have yet to see any verification from anyone credible that Misty has lawyered up....anyone else know anything about this?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1138 on: May 04, 2009, 10:14:17 AM »

Great post and WELCOME
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1139 on: May 04, 2009, 10:15:23 AM »

I have yet to see any verification from anyone credible that Misty has lawyered up....anyone else know anything about this?

me either...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.