May 13, 2024, 03:32:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 230602 times)
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: April 30, 2009, 05:32:53 PM »

I agree, the facts are few and far between in this case, the ugly rumours do seem to abound all over the net, and so many peeps are posting them as facts, doesn't matter which website you read, it's everywhere.

I am afraid you are right.

It's also very, very frustrating.

It really is, I keep thinking about poor Haleigh.  I do think she is alive but I think keeping her away from her Dad and brother is criminal. 
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #401 on: April 30, 2009, 05:36:27 PM »

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts" - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Great quote Muffy!!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: April 30, 2009, 05:37:16 PM »

Hi Muffy, how are you tonight?? busy??  hope the cages stay nice and calm for you!  wish we could get more info from LE on this case and our doc dump on Caylees case....

Hello and good afternoon to Searching and all the monks   I wake up everyday and hope Haleigh has been found.  I think someone mentioned maybe a doc dump tomorrow in Caylee's case, but don't quote me on that...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #403 on: April 30, 2009, 05:38:57 PM »

Seems to me Searching like there were no reports of anything bad until Haleigh went missing, which is why it smells like a custody case to me.  The focus appears to be bashing Ron, rather than about Haleigh.

I have no set theory on what happened to this beautiful little girl, I am no fan of RC and Misty nor Crystal,I am a fan of Haleigh period. I try to weed thru the rumors and go by what we know as facts and I am kinda leaning in the direction you are, I have to wonder about it BECAUSE of all the sudden stories/bashing of RC,custody court battle coming up,sudden lawyer etc..I do hope and pray LE has not fallen for the sympathy/pity party going on for Crystal and has looked into her AND her circle very well, other wise, I feel it is a really bad error in judgment and failing Haleigh at the same time.... JMO

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: April 30, 2009, 05:41:34 PM »

Seems to me Searching like there were no reports of anything bad until Haleigh went missing, which is why it smells like a custody case to me.  The focus appears to be bashing Ron, rather than about Haleigh.

The focus needs to be on Haleigh. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: April 30, 2009, 05:42:06 PM »

Hi Muffy, how are you tonight?? busy??  hope the cages stay nice and calm for you!  wish we could get more info from LE on this case and our doc dump on Caylees case....

Hello and good afternoon to Searching and all the monks   I wake up everyday and hope Haleigh has been found.  I think someone mentioned maybe a doc dump tomorrow in Caylee's case, but don't quote me on that...

Thank you muffy.. funny, I wake up hoping for the same thing. one would think that with so many people hoping and praying for the same thing,it would be granted..alas it did take 6 months in the Caylee case,so guess sometimes it takes time huh?

momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #406 on: April 30, 2009, 05:43:30 PM »

Another beautiful pic. Brandi.  It brings a tear to my eyes.  She's soo innocent.  I just keep praying for her to be okay.  I wished Crystal was behind it, but, I don't believe that for a second.  I think Fibsty is.  IMHO!!

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #407 on: April 30, 2009, 05:47:17 PM »

I'm wondering where everybody stands at this point, what is the senerio that you think most likely happened.   (And I know that Our opinions aren't going to help, but we can still have them can't we)   As for me, I'm lost in all of this, There are so many possiblities, that really make sense.  I want to make it clear that even though I may point things out about both sides, I don't blame either one....YET.  I think they were lousey parents, but I think they love and miss haleigh very much and I am praying for all the family and all involved in this case.....Mostly for Haleigh though.  I refuse to think that she is not alive.  I am praying that this baby is found safe and sound and is placed with a family that will love and protect her until her real familys get the help, counseling, and parenting classes that they need.  All I know is that everybody needs to be doing anything and everything that they possibly can to bring this baby girl home.  Be very open minded and explore any and all possiblities. 

I have some things to do so I'll chat with you monkeys later,  BYE
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: April 30, 2009, 05:47:43 PM »

I read a lot in this thread but don't post a lot but from a poster that's not emotionally vested for either family, the idea that it's a custody tactic to kidnap only one of the children you share with a man doesn't seem logical.  The scrutiny that BOTH sides has faced certainly doesn't give anybody the  ah ha  moment that either of them were very stable.  Why only snatch one of the kids?  None of them are mastermind criminal caliber. Doesnt make sense for Crystal to stay in a town that's clearly on "ron's side", start and man 24/7 a center for Haleigh, uproot your baby, endure constant critism, battle health issues etc, be apart from your life,boyfriend etc.   if really you've cleverly spirited your kid away.  Even wealthy creeps that try that kind of stuff usually leave a trail of clues.
Bashing Ron, unfortunately is brought on by his behavior, his smart mouth and his seeming apathy as to the inconsistancies of Misty's account(s) of the evening of the abduction
IMO 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: April 30, 2009, 05:50:16 PM »

I haven't seen any of that verified, I have a hard time taking the video clips we have seen as gospel.

My belief is that MISTY knows more that what she is sharing with LE and maybe even Ron.  Misty was that last person to see Haleigh.  Misty was trusted to be in charge of taking care of Haleigh.  Misty holds the key.  Yes, I do believe Misty and Ron both have had drug problems.

IMHO, there is quite a bit of the timeline missing. Where was Misty from that Sunday morning until that Monday afternoon?

Was she actually dropped off by Prevatt at Misty's brother's place?

Did Misty actually go to the hospital to visit her father, if so how did she get there? Did she drive the van?

When did she go back to Ronald's trailer?

Was it really Misty that was driving the van and did Haleigh get into the van at the bus stop that Monday?

What drugs did Misty really partake of on the 3 day bend?  Prevatt one time said that marijuana is Misty's favorite?  So I take it Misty was not into the heavier drugs too much, jmo.

If Misty did partake of the heavier drugs, was it willingly?

Did Amber have access to the key to Ron's trailer home?

So many questions, so few facts!

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: April 30, 2009, 05:51:20 PM »

Why would she know Misty from these visitations,   Ronald or his Mother usually brought the kids to there visit and as far as I know Crystal only heard about Misty from what the kids told her!

As I said, since they had been living together since November, seems odd that Crystal did not know about Misty. That's all I was stating.

I have no idea how the kids got transferred for her visitations. I just assumed she went and picked them up at their house and delivered them in the same manner.

No biggie.

I think everybody in that community knows everybody.. and would not doubt that word travels real fast.. Like a phone call from family or friends from the same community, with hey did you know what happened this last weekend..  I live in a small community, and I can promise you.. word in the town is like a forest fire.. If you want your business to thrive, don't advertise, because its not as good as the community spreading the word..  And I also believe Crystal knew everything that went on in that house, and the kids telling.. yea.. very much so.. 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #411 on: April 30, 2009, 05:54:02 PM »

I'm wondering where everybody stands at this point, what is the senerio that you think most likely happened.   (And I know that Our opinions aren't going to help, but we can still have them can't we)   As for me, I'm lost in all of this, There are so many possiblities, that really make sense.  I want to make it clear that even though I may point things out about both sides, I don't blame either one....YET.  I think they were lousey parents, but I think they love and miss haleigh very much and I am praying for all the family and all involved in this case.....Mostly for Haleigh though.  I refuse to think that she is not alive.  I am praying that this baby is found safe and sound and is placed with a family that will love and protect her until her real familys get the help, counseling, and parenting classes that they need.  All I know is that everybody needs to be doing anything and everything that they possibly can to bring this baby girl home.  Be very open minded and explore any and all possiblities. 

I think Fibsty snapped, and hurt Haleigh, and cousin Joe helped her to hide Haleigh.  That's what I firmly believe.  She has told too many stories, and she should have only had ONE if she were teling the truth.  Again IMO.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: April 30, 2009, 05:56:13 PM »

I read a lot in this thread but don't post a lot but from a poster that's not emotionally vested for either family, the idea that it's a custody tactic to kidnap only one of the children you share with a man doesn't seem logical.  The scrutiny that BOTH sides has faced certainly doesn't give anybody the  ah ha  moment that either of them were very stable.  Why only snatch one of the kids?  None of them are mastermind criminal caliber. Doesnt make sense for Crystal to stay in a town that's clearly on "ron's side", start and man 24/7 a center for Haleigh, uproot your baby, endure constant critism, battle health issues etc, be apart from your life,boyfriend etc.   if really you've cleverly spirited your kid away.  Even wealthy creeps that try that kind of stuff usually leave a trail of clues.
Bashing Ron, unfortunately is brought on by his behavior, his smart mouth and his seeming apathy as to the inconsistancies of Misty's account(s) of the evening of the abduction
IMO 

Plus from the way I understand it why would Crystal leave Jr, when Ron hesitates to say that Jr is his.  Some seem to think that he was hesitant to own up to Jordan, but I think he was hesitant to own up to Jr.

Heart
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #413 on: April 30, 2009, 06:02:07 PM »

IMO 

ITA! I don't think Crystal was behind this, but it is possible. Ron has only brought the bashing on by his actions, same holds true for Crystal's actions before Haleigh disappeared, let's face it..... neither one of them would win parent of the years awards.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: April 30, 2009, 06:02:14 PM »

Very well said JNGA.  I agree with you.  I have no idea what could have happened that night to Haleigh.  Do I think Ron had something to do with it?  Not directly.  Do I like Ron, based on interviews I've seen of him?  NO!  Do I think Misty had anything to do with it directly?  Not sure.  Too many questions in my mind, not yet answered.  Do I like Misty, NO!  Just based on the little I've seen so far.  Do I think someone that knows Misty &/or Ron is involved, Yes.  I really don't have an opinion about Crystal or her family, but think Crystal is not involved. (JMO).

Like everyone here, I am waiting for someone to bring Haleigh home.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: April 30, 2009, 06:02:41 PM »

I feel Haleigh is alive... I am not sure of the motive behind her abduction, but I am not excluding any of the family,both sides as suspect...There just is not enough information and to much rumor to really get a handle on what exactly happened to her... I have to go work with my GSD pup now as I am hoping to train her for search once she is ready...

BBL and take care monkeys..
Be kind to each other,we are here for the same reason,just differing opinions.
Hoping Haleigh is found soon.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #416 on: April 30, 2009, 06:14:02 PM »

IMO 

ITA! I don't think Crystal was behind this, but it is possible. Ron has only brought the bashing on by his actions, same holds true for Crystal's actions before Haleigh disappeared, let's face it..... neither one of them would win parent of the years awards.
I agree, Ron's actions and words brought on the bashing. And frankly, I haven't believed Ron or Misty since the moment I heard the 911 tape, and I'll leave it at that.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: April 30, 2009, 06:18:20 PM »

IMO 

Maven and Heart also, another reason I just can't see it as a bold custody ploy is that, to my knowledge, she didn't have any prior contact with Kim P.  Crystal didn't come to Satsuma, atty. in tow.  If I'm wrong, I stand corrected.  KP came to her, probably with the time tested reason of PUBLICITY.  To a small town girl whose child has been kidnapped, your nasty past is being slathered on national tv,  KP must've seemed like a knight in shining armor. Not only can she help her thru the mindfield of the Cummings family, maybe just maybe she could get the kids back IF there would even be 2 to get back.   As always JMO
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: April 30, 2009, 06:39:50 PM »

Not to post n run   but I've got to go home now.   All of you guys are awesome in here bringing all the facts, um, I guess  real facts are few and far in between, but you bring the news and updates and local gossip.   Thanks

i truly hope Haleigh is found and whoever did this is punished palatkastyle.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: April 30, 2009, 06:44:51 PM »

Not to post n run   but I've got to go home now.   All of you guys are awesome in here bringing all the facts, um, I guess  real facts are few and far in between, but you bring the news and updates and local gossip.   Thanks

i truly hope Haleigh is found and whoever did this is punished palatkastyle.

Hurry back 
And yes, I too hope Haleigh is found and those responsible punished.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.