May 13, 2024, 08:54:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #31 9/27/10 - 10/02/2010  (Read 175777 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: October 02, 2010, 06:42:19 PM »

There's a drunk woman in a white nightie with red hearts throwing furniture......LOL

Sorry for the O/T Klaas....it just made me laugh when I heard the the nightie info.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #961 on: October 02, 2010, 06:43:09 PM »

I have search and searched the map of Sauvie Island on Google. I can't find a Road that starts with an M.  The only Road isn't on Sauvie Island but runs right along Hwy 30 and is NW Mill Rd.
Someone on another forum had been down that road looking around they were lead there by a Psychic. Said it was a weird area there is a salvage yard down there. I wonder if they are searching both side of the river along that stretch of moorages.

Oh please let them find what they are looking for and bring Kyron home.

I am so excited I am literally shaking. My first thought was to run out jump in my truck and head down to the island. But then I remembered my daughter has my truck today. I wasn't planning on going anywhere today. Dang!

Then I thought that might not have been a good idea anyway, how many stares would I get driving slowly by in my White Ford F150 4x4.  . But I really wanted to go see.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #962 on: October 02, 2010, 06:44:23 PM »

I guess in my mind Sauvie should have been searched top to bottom. It makes sense, and especially since the police have Terri allegedly pinged to that area. The police can't search private residences without a search warrant, but considering the police have been over Terri's clothes forensically (at least I hope so) and didn't find any evidence of digging with those clothes nor any blood splatter, human tissue or anything to forensically state that Terri has exacted some sort of killing.

With her time line as tight as it is - tossing Kyron off a bridge in less than 90 seconds seems to be the only way it could happen in my mind. Maybe I'm wrong. Bodies always surface, even if held down by the current or branches, so I tend to rule that out at this late day. I live on three rivers, and bodies surface. Sometimes it takes weeks or months especially in the winter months. But that's not the case here.

I know that some will say that Sauvie is big, but how can you place all this on Terri without competently searching the whole island? Doesn't Kyron deserve that? This case rose to the pinnacle because so many are concerned. And Kyron needs to be found. Those are in no particular order - just sayin'.

Doesn't Terri deserve a competent investigation into whether she is guilty or not? I have always felt that allowing suspicion to hang over someone's head is cruel and uncalled for.

We have followed so many cases, and to be honest - the entire community would have turned out on Sauvie to search. It could have been completed in two days.

- just my opinion -

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: October 02, 2010, 06:45:03 PM »

I have search and searched the map of Sauvie Island on Google. I can't find a Road that starts with an M.  The only Road isn't on Sauvie Island but runs right along Hwy 30 and is NW Mill Rd.
Someone on another forum had been down that road looking around they were lead there by a Psychic. Said it was a weird area there is a salvage yard down there. I wonder if they are searching both side of the river along that stretch of moorages.

I am so excited I am literally shaking. My first thought was to run out jump in my truck and head down to the island. But then I remembered my daughter has my truck today. I wasn't planning on going anywhere today. Dang!

Then I thought that might not have been a good idea anyway, how many stares would I get driving slowly by in my White Ford F150 4x4.  . But I really wanted to go see.

Have you considered a new paint job on that truck Lazydog??

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: October 02, 2010, 06:46:03 PM »

IDR reading about this

snip
Jung: "Because we do get calls every day from readers, from the public being concerned about — do they really have someone in mind or, for instance, the incident out in St. Helens — is there someone who could still be out there — a stranger taking children?"

Staton: "The only comment that I could have on that right now is we have no evidence that there is anybody — that there's a serial — that this is a serial type of event that's taking place. The St. Helens event — after going through, listening to what actually transpired, the interview process, their investigation on that, it's not related to this event. That is a separate isolated event and there's nothing that would indicate we have one person running around. It just fell into that category. This is one of the reasons why this particular investigation did not jump into that investigation. Had it led to that belief, I believe we would have went in that direction."
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_investigation_tra.html

story
Arrest made after St. Helens child abduction attempt
Story Published: Jun 9, 2010 at 10:21 AM PDT
Story Updated: Jun 9, 2010 at 4:21 PM PDT

snip
St. Helens is located about 20 miles north of Portland along the Columbia River.

In a press release, the St. Helens Police Department said a male fifth-grade student walking home from Lewis and Clark Grade School was approached and grabbed by an unknown male suspect on Tuesday, June 8.
http://www.katu.com/news/95973029.html

There is a photo of the perp at that link. It also says his name is Tony.
I wonder if this guy is still being detained?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #965 on: October 02, 2010, 06:46:50 PM »

I guess in my mind Sauvie should have been searched top to bottom. It makes sense, and especially since the police have Terri allegedly pinged to that area. The police can't search private residences without a search warrant, but considering the police have been over Terri's clothes forensically (at least I hope so) and didn't find any evidence of digging with those clothes nor any blood splatter, human tissue or anything to forensically state that Terri has exacted some sort of killing.

With her time line as tight as it is - tossing Kyron off a bridge in less than 90 seconds seems to be the only way it could happen in my mind. Maybe I'm wrong. Bodies always surface, even if held down by the current or branches, so I tend to rule that out at this late day. I live on three rivers, and bodies surface. Sometimes it takes weeks or months especially in the winter months. But that's not the case here.

I know that some will say that Sauvie is big, but how can you place all this on Terri without competently searching the whole island? Doesn't Kyron deserve that? This case rose to the pinnacle because so many are concerned. And Kyron needs to be found. Those are in no particular order - just sayin'.

Doesn't Terri deserve a competent investigation into whether she is guilty or not? I have always felt that allowing suspicion to hang over someone's head is cruel and uncalled for.

We have followed so many cases, and to be honest - the entire community would have turned out on Sauvie to search. It could have been completed in two days.

- just my opinion -
I agree with your opinion.             Also the name of this street Mountain Dale Rd, has been mentioned on WS, don't know if it means anything or not.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #966 on: October 02, 2010, 06:50:30 PM »

NW Mill Road is where BP lived in the houseboat.  Also, HO got 3 death alerts off that moorage 3 months ago, reported it and LE didn't search.  I'll see if I can find some links...

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #967 on: October 02, 2010, 06:51:14 PM »

NW Mill Road is where BP lived in the houseboat.  Also, HO got 3 death alerts off that moorage 3 months ago, reported it and LE didn't search.  I'll see if I can find some links...

Oops correction:  that should be "sometime in July" not 3 months ago...   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: October 02, 2010, 06:52:53 PM »

Mountain Dale Rd, sure wish I knew why that was mentioned on WS, maybe from the police scanner?
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #969 on: October 02, 2010, 06:54:08 PM »

That's funny my daughter wanted the truck and horse trailer painted to match. I said no way you can paint the trailer white.

I'm so excited to hear something my TV is tuned to KATU and it's college football. Yuck!

Has there been any more news on the scanner. I can't listen my speakers won't work right now on my puter. Don't know why it is the speakers though. 

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: October 02, 2010, 06:54:20 PM »

mill rd may be the name i couldnt hear to well,they also said something
about a retired cop, not sure if that was related to the M rd or not
sorry for little old dogs they bark loud

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #971 on: October 02, 2010, 06:54:28 PM »

I forced myself to go to WS but don't see nothing more then what we have about the search, and InSessions doesn't have anything more either.

WS rehashes way too much     I will check Justicequest.net. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: October 02, 2010, 06:55:39 PM »

I forced myself to go to WS but don't see nothing more then what we have about the search, and InSessions doesn't have anything more either.

WS rehashes way too much     I will check Justicequest.net. 
There is a local that is on the scene somewhere there, and is giving updates to another member, but so far haven't seen any updates.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #973 on: October 02, 2010, 06:56:06 PM »

Dear Rose,
  Where did you get Mt. Dale again?  (I'm looking back, but don't see it.)
  Anyway, I don't know if they are on NW Mill or not.  I've heard rumors that it's elsewhere.  It's just that Mill Rd was the focus of intense search until HO searched and got death alerts.  Reported them, then nada.  (Still looking for the links, sorry.)

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #974 on: October 02, 2010, 06:56:22 PM »

mill rd may be the name i couldnt hear to well,they also said something
about a retired cop, not sure if that was related to the M rd or not
sorry for little old dogs they bark loud

OMG! That is BP's step Dad. He lives in that moorage. That is right where HO's dogs scented.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #975 on: October 02, 2010, 06:58:06 PM »

Forgive me if this has been posted before.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hat tip to aubrey, justicequest.net
Search renews on Sauvie Island for Kyron

KATU News, KATU.com Staff and News Sources
Oct 2, 2010 at 3:04 PM PDT
Story Updated: Oct 2, 2010 at 3:12 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. –The day after the mother of missing child Kyron Horman made a sudden and emotional plea for help to get the reward increased, searchers once again converged on an outer Northwest Portland island that has been a focal point of the search since the 8 year old's disappearance.

Multnomah County Sheriff’s Public Information Officer Lt. Mary Lindstrand confirms that search and rescue teams from eight Portland-area agencies are conducting a search on Sauvie Island for Kyron Horman, the 8-year-old boy who went missing after being dropped off at Skyline Elementary School on June 4.

Lindstrand stressed that this search “is not the result of any new leads but the sheriff’s desire to be thorough in their investigation.” ME:(so they say)

http://www.katu.com/news/local/104213469.html

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: October 02, 2010, 06:58:08 PM »

Dear Rose,
  Anyway, I don't know if they are on NW Mill or not.  I've heard rumors that it's elsewhere.  It's just that Mill Rd was the focus of intense search until HO searched and got death alerts.  Reported them, then nada.  (Still looking for the links, sorry.)

I have been looking on Websleuths and the name of that street was used, but nothing more was said, so I don't know if it was heard on the scanner or not.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: October 02, 2010, 06:59:30 PM »

That's funny my daughter wanted the truck and horse trailer painted to match. I said no way you can paint the trailer white.

I'm so excited to hear something my TV is tuned to KATU and it's college football. Yuck!

Has there been any more news on the scanner. I can't listen my speakers won't work right now on my puter. Don't know why it is the speakers though. 

I only started listening to the scanner when Klaas posted the article about today's search.......didn't hear the info about the "M" road.
Sorry to hear your speakers aren't working....I hate pc problems!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: October 02, 2010, 06:59:36 PM »

KATU is saying that there are up to 160 searchers on Sauvie Island today...no news, just that statement

http://www.katu.com/

Thanks, very interesting 

BREAKING NEWS:

Dispatch reports a team of up to 160 are scouring Sauvie Island once more in the search for Kyron.

The day after the mother of missing child Kyron Horman made a sudden and emotional plea for help to get the reward increased, searchers once again converged on an outer Northwest Portland island that has been a focal point of the search since the 8 year old's disappearance.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #979 on: October 02, 2010, 06:59:56 PM »

Dear Rose,

I have been looking on Websleuths and the name of that street was used, but nothing more was said, so I don't know if it was heard on the scanner or not.

I put in Mt Dale Rd, Portland OR and nothing came up in the whole area. Not sure maybe talking about something else.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.