May 04, 2024, 06:23:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #32  (Read 330915 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1880 on: September 29, 2008, 09:26:41 AM »

Has LE interviewed the Annie friend???  I am thinking this girl MAY be the key to the case. Isnt she the one that may have been the dealer for Casey?  Forgive me, if I am incorrect!!!

Surely they have. Maybe this hasn't been released b/c it is key to the murder case like you said! Does Annie have children?

Good morning.  I missed something. I don't know anything about Annie.  Can you tell me please

Her name is Annie Downing IIRC and I've seen a few pics of her with Casey. I really don't know much about her either. Monkeys?

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1881 on: September 29, 2008, 09:26:49 AM »

Tomm I have been waiting for you!!

Can you help me with my question?

I came back with only 3 different lat/long numbers on Casey Cell Report between 7:35pm on the 15th and 4:14pm on the 16th...

What does this mean? Is this how they use triangulation of the pings?

And does this mean her phone at least did not leave this area at all between these times? If the phone left the area wouldnt we see a different lat/longitude number in there?

Maybe she left her phone somewhere while she was off doing whatever, so she couldn't have her true whereabouts traced? Although what's IN that area?  Or did I miss that part..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1882 on: September 29, 2008, 09:28:02 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1883 on: September 29, 2008, 09:30:05 AM »

Has LE interviewed the Annie friend???  I am thinking this girl MAY be the key to the case. Isnt she the one that may have been the dealer for Casey?  Forgive me, if I am incorrect!!!

Surely they have. Maybe this hasn't been released b/c it is key to the murder case like you said! Does Annie have children?

Good morning.  I missed something. I don't know anything about Annie.  Can you tell me please

Her name is Annie Downing IIRC and I've seen a few pics of her with Casey. I really don't know much about her either. Monkeys?

Ohhh I heard of her, but i didn't hear she might be a supplier.  Very interesting
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1884 on: September 29, 2008, 09:30:23 AM »

LE is not going to release anything that is still under active investigation.  All of what has been released has been gleened for investigative value first.  When there is nothing more to understand, it gets released.

Keep in mind, once released, the defense gets to see it.  If Annie has anything substantial to add to the mystery, then LE would prefer that Baez not know it at this time.  When they charge her, ALL information pertaining to the defense of the murderer Casey will be turned over to Baez.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1885 on: September 29, 2008, 09:30:34 AM »

Hey Blonde. Didn't your avatar have motion? I swear it did on my computer at home?

Sorry. OT I know.

I remember you, Caylee.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1886 on: September 29, 2008, 09:31:10 AM »

Look what I just found

I think Casey Anthony enjoys Dr.Suess. The play on with words seems to give it away, almost instinctively. While it’s all speculation, we felt this needed to be out there, so this “Annie” character can come forward, as there is no mention of her in the investigation, so I was curious to know if OCSD has even interviewed this woman, who may have known the whereabouts of Caylee Anthony at one time.

Annie Downing was interviewed, although the context of that interview was never released. She lived at Sawgrass, had the gate code, and was good friends with Casey, even knew who Caylee was.

Part of me wants to believe that this entire “Zanny” story is just Casey protecting her friend, Annie. She supplied Casey Anthony with Xanex and often babysat for her, so why hasn’t her name surfaced in reports? Is she the Zaneida, or nanny, she keeps referring to?

Annie obviously lived at Sawgrass, so she had the pass code to enter, she could’ve easily given it to Casey and that would be the end of it, it would certainly explain the mystery.

What should be noted is that both of the women have “horse teeth”, what the f***! Maybe that’s Casey’s way of letting others in the barn, connecting with other horses.

According to a poster on Scaredmonkeys that was sent to me, the infamous four leaf clover hat that the trash lady found when she picked up the Anthony family’s trash is the same hat she wore in her photo with Casey. It makes sense. Maybe Casey was trying to rid of any connection, thank you to the readers who sent that in.

So, Annie Downing, please come forward and explain yourself. While I don’t believe you did something with Caylee, I do feel you know something about this case or know what happened Caylee. Maybe it’s a hunch, however, you should let people know the real truth.

-

To provide an update to this article, we have asked Annie Downing to provide her spectrum of the truth, as a good friend of mine tracked her down, so your questions can be answered, much the same as we extended our support for ZG, we felt Downing can provide some clarity to the story. It’s all about the time line, and that is what we’re after. So, I wait, for her response and will let you know, as I always do, if she replies and gets back to us. She may not, but at the very least, we can say we tried.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=917
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 08:23:03 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1887 on: September 29, 2008, 09:32:44 AM »

Hey Blonde. Didn't your avatar have motion? I swear it did on my computer at home?

Sorry. OT I know.

It Did, but it was way too much, I got dizzy and changed it back

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1888 on: September 29, 2008, 09:34:04 AM »

Listening to George. Sorry if already discussed. When he describes the clothing Casey is wearing on the 16th, is he describing the slacks Cindy found in the car and washed? So, if we believe him, Casey was wearing those slacks on the June 16 -- the last time George saw his granddaughter.

I remember you, Caylee.
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1889 on: September 29, 2008, 09:35:50 AM »

Ohhh I heard of her, but i didn't hear she might be a supplier.  Very interesting
I am not 100% sure, but I think I read somewhere that she did have children.  Someone, somewhere had suggested she delved in the drugs...maybe I shouldnt be writing any of this as I honestly dont know this to be true!!!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1890 on: September 29, 2008, 09:35:53 AM »

Look what I just found

I think Casey Anthony enjoys Dr.Suess. The play on with words seems to give it away, almost instinctively. While it’s all speculation, we felt this needed to be out there, so this “Annie” character can come forward, as there is no mention of her in the investigation, so I was curious to know if OCSD has even interviewed this woman, who may have known the whereabouts of Caylee Anthony at one time.

Annie Downing was interviewed, although the context of that interview was never released. She lived at Sawgrass, had the gate code, and was good friends with Casey, even knew who Caylee was.

Part of me wants to believe that this entire “Zanny” story is just Casey protecting her friend, Annie. She supplied Casey Anthony with Xanex and often babysat for her, so why hasn’t her name surfaced in reports? Is she the Zaneida, or nanny, she keeps referring to?

Annie obviously lived at Sawgrass, so she had the pass code to enter, she could’ve easily given it to Casey and that would be the end of it, it would certainly explain the mystery.

What should be noted is that both of the women have “horse teeth”, what the f***! Maybe that’s Casey’s way of letting others in the barn, connecting with other horses.

According to a poster on Scaredmonkeys that was sent to me, the infamous four leaf clover hat that the trash lady found when she picked up the Anthony family’s trash is the same hat she wore in her photo with Casey. It makes sense. Maybe Casey was trying to rid of any connection, thank you to the readers who sent that in.

So, Annie Downing, please come forward and explain yourself. While I don’t believe you did something with Caylee, I do feel you know something about this case or know what happened Caylee. Maybe it’s a hunch, however, you should let people know the real truth.

-

To provide an update to this article, we have asked Annie Downing to provide her spectrum of the truth, as a good friend of mine tracked her down, so your questions can be answered, much the same as we extended our support for ZG, we felt Downing can provide some clarity to the story. It’s all about the time line, and that is what we’re after. So, I wait, for her response and will let you know, as I always do, if she replies and gets back to us. She may not, but at the very least, we can say we tried.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 08:23:58 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1891 on: September 29, 2008, 09:37:02 AM »

Look what I just found

-

Is this true???  Do we know for a fact that Annie was supplying drugs???
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 08:24:35 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1892 on: September 29, 2008, 09:37:15 AM »

Annie lived in apt 218 at Sawgrass with Dante.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1893 on: September 29, 2008, 09:38:16 AM »

Look what I just found

-

Is there anything in the cell phone records/text messages from and to Annie? Do we know? I had forgotten about the Sawgrass connection to Annie. Did she live with Dante?

Leave Dr. Seuss out of this! (Kidding. But I do love Dr. Seuss.)

« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 08:22:23 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

I remember you, Caylee.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1894 on: September 29, 2008, 09:38:58 AM »

I am not 100% sure, but I think I read somewhere that she did have children.  Someone, somewhere had suggested she delved in the drugs...maybe I shouldnt be writing any of this as I honestly dont know this to be true!!!!!

Thanks doc !!!  Was Annie friends with the rest of the group...Amy, Ricardo, ect. ?? I ask because they all said they were not into drugs.  TIA
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1895 on: September 29, 2008, 09:38:58 AM »

Look what I just found

-

Wow!!  Great find!  Something tells me this girls knows something... cant shake the feeling either!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 08:25:25 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1896 on: September 29, 2008, 09:39:33 AM »

Look what I just found
snipped

Is this true???  Do we know for a fact that Annie was supplying drugs???

I don't think we know this is true. No.

I remember you, Caylee.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1897 on: September 29, 2008, 09:39:57 AM »

Is anyone watching M&J????  They are talking about how much sex these college kids are having
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1898 on: September 29, 2008, 09:40:11 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!

Did anyone just watch good morning america with Zanny the nanny's interview with her lawyer??

I was driving to work. But I recorded it. Anything interesting???
Not really just that she's still getting threats and how she is in hiding and how the are sueing her!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1899 on: September 29, 2008, 09:40:31 AM »

Don't worry too much.  We're all just speculating- not accusing. Obviously none of us has any idea what is truly going on. I think it's ok to make educated guesses based on the information we do have. Smile

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.