May 14, 2024, 04:04:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #652 7/6 - 7/8/2007  (Read 136755 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: July 07, 2007, 11:00:29 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

Klaas I am so glad your kids were not hurt. I hope you have a great time in Vegas & WIN BIG
 I want to thank everyone for their prayers & thoughts today. Was a
rough day but we are hanging in there.

Love and hugs to you and the family, Yap.

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: July 07, 2007, 11:01:16 PM »

KLAAS,

You just have fun and send photo if convenient.  San and Lala's will keep us all in line!

Enjoy!  You have more than earned a break!  We will behave.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: July 07, 2007, 11:01:53 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

Klaas I am so glad your kids were not hurt. I hope you have a great time in Vegas & WIN BIG
 I want to thank everyone for their prayers & thoughts today. Was a
rough day but we are hanging in there.

Yapperz, my heart breaks for all of you.  You are in my prayers for strength and comfort.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: July 07, 2007, 11:03:38 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Yippee - figured out how to send pictures via email with my new Motorolla Razr phone.  Now if I win a big Jack Pot I can take a pic and send it to you guys, LOL  Laughing

Klaas,  I missed what happened to your son and wife.  I am glad to hear that they are OK though!

They flew out to Vegas this morning and rented a car.  While driving down the highway, a speeding drunk person ran into them and messed up the rental car, blew out 2 tires.  My son and DIL are fine, uninjured.  The guy who cause the accident, which ended up to be 5 cars in all was taken to jail in handcuffs.

Klaas, those are the type of crimes my daughter prosecutes.  Usually involving drugs or alcohol with a fatality involved.  Thank goodness they are safe and OK, it could have been so much worse.  You be safe!!

Very true, they are lucky they weren't injured.  Also they were lucky they weren't in their own vehicle but in a rental.  Plus, they did get the rental insurance.  The car was towed back to the rental agency.  They offered them another vehicle but my son said NO...think we will forget about driving, LOL  Laughing
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: July 07, 2007, 11:09:00 PM »

Yippee - figured out how to send pictures via email with my new Motorolla Razr phone.  Now if I win a big Jack Pot I can take a pic and send it to you guys, LOL  Laughing

Klaas,  I missed what happened to your son and wife.  I am glad to hear that they are OK though!

They flew out to Vegas this morning and rented a car.  While driving down the highway, a speeding drunk person ran into them and messed up the rental car, blew out 2 tires.  My son and DIL are fine, uninjured.  The guy who cause the accident, which ended up to be 5 cars in all was taken to jail in handcuffs.

Klaas, those are the type of crimes my daughter prosecutes.  Usually involving drugs or alcohol with a fatality involved.  Thank goodness they are safe and OK, it could have been so much worse.  You be safe!!

Very true, they are lucky they weren't injured.  Also they were lucky they weren't in their own vehicle but in a rental.  Plus, they did get the rental insurance.  The car was towed back to the rental agency.  They offered them another vehicle but my son said NO...think we will forget about driving, LOL  Laughing

LOL...there are cabs and airlines. Smart guy!  I hope you have a wonderful time.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: July 07, 2007, 11:10:59 PM »

Well, we do have one tidbit of news about Terry. He is in ICU and resting comfortably at this time.

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #826 on: July 07, 2007, 11:14:09 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Well, we do have one tidbit of news about Terry. He is in ICU and resting comfortably at this time.

That means they did the surgery then...that may be a good sign. Thanks.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: July 07, 2007, 11:16:40 PM »

BT ~ thank you.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: July 07, 2007, 11:17:20 PM »

Great news BT. Just to hear he is at least alive. I will continue praying for his recovery.

Yapperz stil praying for your family as well as all of our Monkeys in need.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #829 on: July 07, 2007, 11:18:45 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"

BT ~ thank you.

yeah thanks

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #830 on: July 07, 2007, 11:21:06 PM »

I can sleep better tonight and then tomorrow I will try to contact his mother and see what I can find out.  My mind is much more at ease now.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: July 07, 2007, 11:21:21 PM »

Thanks BT...
for a brief time he and I were competing in "SCRAT" the Ice Age game that was on the INTERNET &  He always whupped me  

I also found I had  saved this

If anyone has a chnace to ... Let him know and OldFart is still in his corner
Thanks

G'nite All

SeeYaaByeeeeeeeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: July 07, 2007, 11:21:34 PM »

Terry finished his treatment for throat cancer, and was told he needed to have some nodes (?) removed. The surgeon said if tissue that was obviously cancerous was found during the surgery, the surgery would be stopped because it would mean there was nothing else that could be done for him.  Sad

The surgery was yesterday at noon, and we haven't heard anything yet.

Ty Please let us know as soon as you hear a word.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: July 07, 2007, 11:22:11 PM »

Goodnight, OF. Sweet dreams.

I Stand With The Girl
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: July 07, 2007, 11:23:39 PM »

Good thoughts for Terry and other Good Monkeys that are in need of better health.

Klaas, glad your family is OK and you are driving at a time when it's not hot. Be safe; have fun!

Nonesuche maybe a soak in the tub would help.

Oh heck forgot all the other names I wished to comment on. Am going to have to take notes as I read along here.

Stay healthy, and safe! J4N !
Oh PS Hope Anna has rain!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: July 07, 2007, 11:25:01 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

Thanks BT...
for a brief time he and I were competing in "SCRAT" the Ice Age game that was on the INTERNET &  He always whupped me  

I also found I had  saved this

If anyone has a chnace to ... Let him know and OldFart is still in his corner
Thanks

G'nite All

SeeYaaByeeeeeeeee

And Kathi is thinking of him. OF, I remember that pic,was before I knew the entire Peeping Squirrel saga.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: July 07, 2007, 11:26:48 PM »

I know that Terry corresponds regularly with several monkeys, but for those of you who don't know him, he is an incredibly kind, brave man, who has handled his health situation with astounding grace.

He and Peaches are both heroes to me for their strength in adversity.

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #837 on: July 07, 2007, 11:27:11 PM »

Time for me to hug Nemo and thanks to the special monkey that found out about our dear Terry.  Wink
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: July 07, 2007, 11:28:43 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Time for me to hug Nemo and thanks to the special monkey that found out about our dear Terry.  Wink

Night, Lalas. I'm out of here shortly as well. Mr. Toothbrush is displaying some very impressive yawns.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: July 07, 2007, 11:31:47 PM »

I know that Terry corresponds regularly with several monkeys, but for those of you who don't know him, he is an incredibly kind, brave man, who has handled his health situation with astounding grace.

He and Peaches are both heroes to me for their strength in adversity.

Beautifully spoken, and so true.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.