May 21, 2024, 01:32:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 384160 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: December 18, 2009, 01:01:23 PM »

Thanks tupelo....very telling....stalking,  battery, theft...oh yes a very upstanding member of society!!  Let's not forget the 5 or 6 time she has been baker acted....

The defense attys would have to be complete and total morons to call this nut to the stand ... wait, what am I saying? We are talking about Jose Baez here.

The defense calls Joy Wray to the stand, your honor.

Hi my friends!  I am so confused when it comes to Joy.  I know the whole story of her granddauther being 'friends" with Casey at first and Joy stalked them, going through there trash, as she also stood at Blanchard Park with a pro-Caylee sign, etc........  For some reason, I thought they all  turned against each other?  She is a Defense Witness?????  I knew she was a wacko and  Thanks for the rap sheet.  I do have ONE BIG question!  Why the heck does she have ANY custody of A CHILD??????

Well It just shows another reason of what a Bozo attorney he really is!  I didn't even think the A$$holes had anything to do with her, so what the heck does she "know"?  She is just another act in this circus and has inserted herself on top of it....  However,  she will probably help out in the correct verdict, along with EVERYTHING else!    GUILTY! 

Dihannah!!! So GOOD to see you.....I hope you and your DH are Both better!!!  I have missed you.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: December 18, 2009, 01:02:37 PM »

Death Penalty Option Stays In Casey Case

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22005422/detail.html

Thanks N2!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #402 on: December 18, 2009, 01:13:25 PM »

Ohhh this is just the tip of the iceberg! The prosecution has just brushed the surface of what they are going to say. Wait till they get to Casey personally, she's going to explode! There is no way she is going to contain herself as they say unflattering things about HER! Wait till she sees some of her former friends in the court room and they testify against her. Man, prepare the popcorn kitty, this is going to be quite a show.   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #403 on: December 18, 2009, 01:16:15 PM »

Judge Rules To Leave Death Penalty On Table For Casey
Defense Has Cited Lack Of Evidence, Unconstitutionality

POSTED: 11:51 am EST December 18, 2009
UPDATED: 12:21 pm EST December 18, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Despite an argument by Casey Anthony's defense team, a motion was denied by Judge Stan Strickland, so the death penalty will still be sought against the 23-year-old.

Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, has argued that the death penalty in this case is unconstitutional.

Baez also previously filed a motion asking the judge to force the prosecution to reveal why it believes the death penalty should be on the table.

He argued that the prosecution cannot establish why or how Caylee died and wants to know what evidence the state that justifies the death penalty.

"While the Court found much of defense counsel's argument regarding death penalty law and procedures to be compelling, her argument as to the state's bad faith and impermissible motives cannot withstand scrutiny. While the quantum of evidence sufficient to seek the death penalty will virtually always be an issue, that matter is best left to the jury. The prosecution's brief recitation of facts supporting its decision to seek the death penalty in this matter was also compelling, and therefore sufficient," the order stated.

Casey Anthony is in the Orange County Jail charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home in December 2008 by a meter reader. Anthony maintains that a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee.

And that was just the beginning ..  

Thanks Brandi !!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: December 18, 2009, 01:17:27 PM »

O/T New docs in Elizabeth Olten case today.  Two new defense lawyers also.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #405 on: December 18, 2009, 01:18:03 PM »

Ohhh this is just the tip of the iceberg! The prosecution has just brushed the surface of what they are going to say. Wait till they get to Casey personally, she's going to explode! There is no way she is going to contain herself as they say unflattering things about HER! Wait till she sees some of her former friends in the court room and they testify against her. Man, prepare the popcorn kitty, this is going to be quite a show.   

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: December 18, 2009, 01:18:34 PM »

I had no doubt in my mind & called it that this decision would be in before Christmas break!!!  Justice on the way sweet angel!

Judge Rules To Leave Death Penalty On Table For Casey

Defense Has Cited Lack Of Evidence, Unconstitutionality

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Despite an argument by Casey Anthony's defense team, a motion was denied by Judge Stan Strickland, so the death penalty will still be sought against the 23-year-old.
Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, has argued that the death penalty in this case is unconstitutional.
Baez also previously filed a motion asking the judge to force the prosecution to reveal why it believes the death penalty should be on the table.
He argued that the prosecution cannot establish why or how Caylee died and wants to know what evidence the state that justifies the death penalty.
"While the Court found much of defense counsel's argument regarding death penalty law and procedures to be compelling, her argument as to the state's bad faith and impermissible motives cannot withstand scrutiny. While the quantum of evidence sufficient to seek the death penalty will virtually always be an issue, that matter is best left to the jury. The prosecution's brief recitation of facts supporting its decision to seek the death penalty in this matter was also compelling, and therefore sufficient," the order stated.
Casey Anthony is in the Orange County Jail charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home in December 2008 by a meter reader. Anthony maintains that a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee.
http://www.wesh.com/news/22005321/detail.html

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #407 on: December 18, 2009, 01:19:17 PM »

That's my baby!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: December 18, 2009, 01:23:30 PM »

boo
I said the same thing at another site almost verbatime to yours. And another thing what is going to be her mood today when she finds out the death penalty is still on the table!!  the jury will get to see casey demeanor  day after day!! the cold eyes the theatrics with no tear flow!! casey cannot contain herself nor will she. The defense is cooked!! and I bet lyons is not going to stick around her job is done. she didnt suceed in getting the death penalty off the table.

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: December 18, 2009, 01:23:46 PM »

Judge: State Can Seek Death For Casey
Posted: 12:05 pm EST December 18, 2009
Updated: 12:29 pm EST December 18, 2009

Comment On This Story ››

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the case against Casey Anthony, an Orange County judge on Friday denied the defense's request (read ruling) to take the death penalty off the table.

Judge's order:   http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22005699/detail.html

Casey Anthony's attorneys had argued that prosecutors were using the death penalty to seat a "conviction-prone" jury on the case.
In his ruling, Judge Stan Strickland said the issue of whether to sentence Casey Anthony to death, should she be found guilty, is one best left for a jury to decide.
“While the quantum of evidence sufficient to seek the death penalty will virtually always be an issue, that matter is generally best left for the jury,” Judge Strickland wrote in his ruling.
Earlier this week, Judge Strickland denied other motions filed by the defense, including requests to dismiss charges of check fraud against Casey, as well as a request to stop videotaping Casey in jail

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: December 18, 2009, 01:25:16 PM »

DENIED
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: December 18, 2009, 01:26:29 PM »

Casey Anthony: Judge says prosecution can seek death penalty
posted by halboedeker on December, 18 2009 12:29 PM

Judge Stan Strickland has ruled that the state can seek the death penalty in the Casey Anthony case — and the decision was a big story on noon newscasts.

Anthony’s defense team had argued that the state should be precluded from seeking the death penalty. But Strickland denied the motion, just as he had other defense motions earlier this week.

WESH-Channel 2 put the story at the top of its newscast today. WKMG-Channel 6 had investigative reporter Tony Pipitone, via phone, explain Strickland’s decision.

“The state argued that judges really can’t restrict prosecutors’ discretion when it comes to choosing to go for the death penalty,” Pipitone said. “But the judge disagreed and said that he  could stop them if he found bad faith, an attempt to deprive Casey Anthony of her constitutional rights. Now, of course, the defense argued there was bad faith. They say the state just wants to go for the death penalty so that it can get a jury that is more conviction-prone.”

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. The trial is expected to begin next summer.

Pipitone added that the judge found the defense’s arguments compelling but that “mere argument” about the state’s bad faith “was not enough.” Pipitone noted that at a hearing last week no evidence had been presented that the state had sought the death penalty in a way to deprive the defendant of her rights.

On WFTV-Channel 9, anchor Vanessa Echols said, “The judge said the issue of whether to sentence Casey Anthony to death, should she be found guilty, is one best left to a jury to decide.”

You can expect more reports later today.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/12/casey-anthony-judge-says-prosecution-can-seek-death-penalty.html

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: December 18, 2009, 01:29:04 PM »

I would love to know what Baez and Lyons said to Casey after the hearing? Lyons probably felt like smacking her in the head and lectured her up and down and sideways. It's not going to do any good, she will be a handful for the lawyers during the trial, and the jury will see all of this, and the darkness in her eyes. Nothing can change the evil eyes, even if she behaves 

True dat NoRose     
Those eyes tell all. Seriously I wonder if Baez and Lyons while talking to her get afraid of her?
Maybe they might not be afraid of her but I'm sure they're petrified of her going ballistic and wrecking the house of cards that Bozo in his wisdom has tried to build. He's maintained that she's as right as rain from the beginning. To keep this sham going and keep his name in the headlines seems to have been his plan. He should have conceded her mental problems a long time ago. Maybe she has been running the show and flatly said no way, but somehow I really think he's the one that has tried to keep her and her personality under wraps.
Thanks, that could very well be.

yeah Rose you got tha!!

Loca
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #413 on: December 18, 2009, 01:33:31 PM »

Will the defense start scrambling in front of the cameras soon? Or will they keep quiet? And what show will the Anthonys go on, to show their anger?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: December 18, 2009, 01:42:11 PM »

Will the defense start scrambling in front of the cameras soon? Or will they keep quiet? And what show will the Anthonys go on, to show their anger?

Of course they will, expect them on The Today Show and Geraldo

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: December 18, 2009, 01:43:38 PM »

Of course they will, expect them on The Today Show and Geraldo

Well, it won't be Nancy Grace. LOL
(They reportedly hate her!)

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: December 18, 2009, 01:45:02 PM »

I'm glad Judge Strickland ruled this way as I feel Casey is guilty and from all appearances, i.e. the evidence we know, deserves the death penalty.  I doubt a jury would sentence her to death, though.  Rarely is a young white middle class woman executed and I don't think she will be.  What she apparently did to Caylee is an inhumane act and only a barbarian would have done that and I see nothing to mitigate it.  But once a jury finds her guilty of first degree murder, and I feel they will, they will IMO go back to the jury room and sentence her to life in prison without parole.  Of course none of us, including me, can foresee the future.  But that is what I expect to happen.

After this ruling, Jose Baez would be well advised to seek a deal for Casey.  Just continuing to say that someone else "Out there" did it means nothing.( I always wonder what Cindy means when she constantly says "Someone out there"  Does she mean Mars, the moon?  Out there where?) If the mentally disturbed Joy Wray is their star witness, and the ex-Mrs. Kronk a back up, even though she never filed a complaint against Kronk, then the defense might as well fold their tents right now.  Their client is a proven liar.  Everything so far points to her. Maybe Lyons is a realist and will explain the facts of life to Baez.  I hope so.  He can always go back to selling Brazillian bikinis.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #417 on: December 18, 2009, 01:50:31 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I LOVE ME SOME JUDGE STRICKLAND!  YeeHawwwww!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #418 on: December 18, 2009, 01:50:33 PM »

Hi Monkeys - I am behind and need to catch up but couldn't resist coming in and celebrating the Judge Denying the DP Motion - WE are getting closer in finding Justice for Caylee 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: December 18, 2009, 01:55:47 PM »

DENIED

Thanks NR, I was hoping you would post it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.