May 14, 2024, 10:49:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 273861 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2009, 08:18:38 AM »

Bar checks complaints about Casey Anthony's attorney

Amy L. Edwards and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writers
    April 8, 2009

The Florida Bar is looking into Casey Anthony's attorney José Baez again. A Bar spokeswoman confirmed Tuesday that the inquiry involves private investigator Dominic Casey, who has worked for Baez and the Anthony family. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie. A month before Caylee's remains were found near her home, Dominic Casey searched for her body in the same area. In November, he told another private investigator that he got a tip Caylee was dead. The pair went to a wooded area on Suburban Drive but found nothing. Marti Mackenzie, a Baez spokeswoman, said in a statement that he "has done nothing unethical."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-attorney-040809,0,6269785.story

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2009, 08:20:49 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Good morning!       Where did everybody go?   
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2009, 08:22:15 AM »

Dang! Where is everyone?  Did Jose Butfuz come into the cage and take his shirt off and and scare everyone away? 

Morning pretty little monkeys!!! 

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2009, 08:23:09 AM »

April 8, 2009

The Florida Bar is looking into Casey Anthony's attorney José Baez again. A Bar spokeswoman confirmed Tuesday that the inquiry involves private investigator Dominic Casey, who has worked for Baez and the Anthony family. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie. A month before Caylee's remains were found near her home, Dominic Casey searched for her body in the same area. In November, he told another private investigator that he got a tip Caylee was dead. The pair went to a wooded area on Suburban Drive but found nothing. Marti Mackenzie, a Baez spokeswoman, said in a statement that he "has done nothing unethical."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-attorney-040809,0,6269785.story

BLAH BLAH BLAH....    Of course she is going to say that!

I wonder how they will go about investigating this - without charging someone with a crime!     
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2009, 08:24:06 AM »

Audio Interviews Accidentally Leaked In Casey Case
Wednesday, April 08, 2009 6:51:38 AM
(snipped)
Meanwhile, veteran trial lawyer Cheney Mason said Judge Stan Strickland may decide the interviews can't be used in the prosecution’s case.

“Prohibit them from using any of that testimony or description of her reactions in trial in any capacity whatsoever. Suppress it to prohibit it from ever seeing the light of day in the courtroom for any purpose,” Mason said.

Mason can't predict what Strickland will do, but he can't imagine a mistake of this magnitude will sit well.

Strickland has already shown he is frustrated to both the prosecution and the defense in this case.

The judge was expected to rule on the audio files May 7.

A second recording, with Sgt. Billy Richardson, was also released by accident.

The defense has not commented on the release of the two audio recordings.
George, Cindy Anthony To Be Deposed Thursday

Casey Anthony's parent, George and Cindy Anthony, will be deposed in the civil case against their daughter by lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez Thursday.

The depositions will take place in the morning.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/7/caseys_reaction_to_body_discovery_accidentally_leaked.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2009, 08:24:57 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

I don't know.Maybe we need a breath mint.

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2009, 08:25:39 AM »

Dang! Where is everyone?  Did Jose Butfuz come into the cage and take his shirt off and and scare everyone away? 

Hi GnM.   I guess it is better than him mooning us!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2009, 08:25:40 AM »

eewww   

~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2009, 08:26:02 AM »

Please, no nanners, but I just wanted to comment on something that's been in my head since listening to AD's and other people's interviews.  So many of Casey friends and the Grunds have said that something changed in Casey after she had Caylee.  Maybe Casey was 'nuts' before Caylee, but her friends saw a huge change in her after the baby was born.  But, and I know Casey has to be held accountable for what she did, of course, but just listening to the tapes of everyone now and hearing them say that Cindy was the leader in the home; she de-manned George, she would call Casey up when she was out with Annie, demanding to know where she was and when she's coming home and just seeing how Cindy is on tv...I can't help but hold Cindy accountable for a lot of this situation.  You see teenagers kill their abusive parent on some of these crime shows...them saying they just couldn't take the abuse anymore, well, it sounds to me like Cindy is a mental abuser and she took George's self-esteem from him and maybe did something mentally to Casey (no nanners!)....and Lee, man, when he talks he sounds exactly like Cindy.  He goes on and on and says nothing.  I am just seeing the mental abuse Cindy has put on her family.  And I can't help to think that she would have done the same thing to Caylee and didn't somebody say Casey didn't want Caylee growing up in that environment?  I thought I heard that.  But anyway, I just wanted to say, yes, Casey has to be held accountable for what she did, that's for sure and my opinion of her doesn't change, but Cindy, in my opinion, I think Cindy pushed so much that Casey learned how to lie  as to try not to get her mom mad when she was younger and then as she got older, she just continued lying.  I see that Cindy did not teach Casey how to be a young mother.  Instead, Cindy wanted Caylee for herself.  That was Cindy's first mistake.  And to tell Casey she was an unfit mother all the time and 'making' Casey be a  mom when she wanted to give the baby up for adoption...she set Casey up to fail from the get go.  Why didn't Cindy just adopt Caylee from the beginning, that way it would have freed Casey up to go do whatever she wanted to do and it would have given Cindy the child she wanted.  I really hope Cindy knows she had a huge part in Caylee's death.  Because I truly believes she does and I blame George too for not being a man and putting Cindy in her place.  By that I mean, override her decisions if need be, etc.  Okay, that's enough...I hope you all understand what I'm saying.
Cindy: EPIC FAIL

(well, you just know it had to be said, I may as well start the day off right! )

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2009, 08:26:32 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

I don't know.Maybe we need a breath mint.

Probably!    I haven't brushed my teeth yet!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2009, 08:27:09 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!    

Playing catch up from last night.  Lots of good letters to Local6 - good job.  I will send one off today as well - I personally think all of the news media outlets should stop doing any interviews with the Scamthony's period.  They should not be given the opportunity to appeal to the public with their hidden agendas and lies!!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2009, 08:28:22 AM »

April 8, 2009

now that's worth a good chuckle.  Yeah, nothing unethical I'm sure.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2009, 08:28:27 AM »

Bikerbev -  I agree with you about CA.   I think she was mentally abusive.   Extremely so - to everyone in the house.  She is a miserable person.   A dictator.   Nasty, nasty person.   Just my opinion.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2009, 08:30:03 AM »

THE RESPONSE I RECEIVED FROM CHANNEL 6......

Dear XXXXXXXXXX Dolce,

Thank you for your e-mail.

I am so sorry you feel that way.  I can assure you that I work very hard to bring you the facts on this case from all sides and I am in no way swayed in any direction.  It is not my job to pass judgment.  My concern is to tell you what I know and let you decide.

It would be a shame to lose you as a viewer and I truly hope we don't.  It's important that we hear from people like you and your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Jessica D'Onofrio
WKMG-TV Local 6 CBS
Reporter/Fill-In Anchor
jdonofrio@wkmg.com

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2009, 08:31:35 AM »

Now that's a scary thought -- all the dogs would howl and chase their tails; cats would hide in corners and furiously try to lick themselves clean of the image; monkeys would bend steel bars just to break free of the cage of horror.
Casey would just smile and rub her hands together at the sight of her honeybuns' buns.  pukel

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2009, 08:32:10 AM »

Audio Interviews Accidentally Leaked In Casey Case
Wednesday, April 08, 2009 6:51:38 AM
(snipped)
Meanwhile, veteran trial lawyer Cheney Mason said Judge Stan Strickland may decide the interviews can't be used in the prosecution’s case.

“Prohibit them from using any of that testimony or description of her reactions in trial in any capacity whatsoever. Suppress it to prohibit it from ever seeing the light of day in the courtroom for any purpose,” Mason said.

Mason can't predict what Strickland will do, but he can't imagine a mistake of this magnitude will sit well.

Strickland has already shown he is frustrated to both the prosecution and the defense in this case.

The judge was expected to rule on the audio files May 7.

A second recording, with Sgt. Billy Richardson, was also released by accident.

The defense has not commented on the release of the two audio recordings.
George, Cindy Anthony To Be Deposed Thursday

Casey Anthony's parent, George and Cindy Anthony, will be deposed in the civil case against their daughter by lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez Thursday.

The depositions will take place in the morning.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/7/caseys_reaction_to_body_discovery_accidentally_leaked.html

I can't wait until this is released to us.   I bet this is going to be a circus....    CA trying to be evasive with every question, and talking in circles.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2009, 08:32:36 AM »

THE RESPONSE I RECEIVED FROM CHANNEL 6......

Dear XXXXXXXXXX Dolce,

Thank you for your e-mail.

I am so sorry you feel that way.  I can assure you that I work very hard to bring you the facts on this case from all sides and I am in no way swayed in any direction.  It is not my job to pass judgment.  My concern is to tell you what I know and let you decide.

It would be a shame to lose you as a viewer and I truly hope we don't.  It's important that we hear from people like you and your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Jessica D'Onofrio
WKMG-TV Local 6 CBS
Reporter/Fill-In Anchor
jdonofrio@wkmg.com

and your response was "Bite me"???

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2009, 08:33:33 AM »

Now that's a scary thought -- all the dogs would howl and chase their tails; cats would hide in corners and furiously try to lick themselves clean of the image; monkeys would bend steel bars just to break free of the cage of horror.
Casey would just smile and rub her hands together at the sight of her honeybuns' buns.  pukel

Yeah - she's really hard up.   
hazeleyes78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2009, 08:35:13 AM »

Not sure if this has been posted or anyone seen this since all the NEW stuff came out.
I am still getting caught up on the on all post o here I just been busy due to my 13 year old son in the hospital, so again not sure if this has been posted so if it has sorry!

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/30085928#30085928

all the new stuff that came out and all the post on here kept me busy and time go by fast while in hospital with son.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2009, 08:37:38 AM »

Not sure if this has been posted or anyone seen this since all the NEW stuff came out.
I am still getting caught up on the on all post o here I just been busy due to my 13 year old son in the hospital, so again not sure if this has been posted so if it has sorry!

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/30085928#30085928

all the new stuff that came out and all the post on here kept me busy and time go by fast while in hospital with son.

Thanks.  I hope your son is doing better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.