May 15, 2024, 03:03:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED/CASEY FREE #2 7/19 - 7/20/2011  (Read 391732 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #980 on: July 20, 2011, 09:50:37 PM »

aaawwwwww   are we supposed to feel sorry for them???  OMG, the DOB says 1953.....if she is just 58 then she has been ridden hard and out way wet on many occasions!!!

OK, OK.............. I've been back searching for her picture. Can anyone direct me to it? TIA!!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #981 on: July 20, 2011, 09:53:28 PM »

aaawwwwww   are we supposed to feel sorry for them???  OMG, the DOB says 1953.....if she is just 58 then she has been ridden hard and out way wet on many occasions!!!

OK, OK.............. I've been back searching for her picture. Can anyone direct me to it? TIA!!

If you go to the video of the "celebration party" after the verdict, she is there boozing it up with mumbles.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #982 on: July 20, 2011, 09:54:31 PM »

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/National_News_1182/Authors_McKenna_And_Rulli_Commemorate_Caylee_Anthony.php
 ::snipping2::
the movie:   in the upcoming film based on the authors’ novel, there are other actors and stars in Hollywood being contacted for possible leading roles in the upcoming film, that Belle Avery of Apelles Entertainment is in the process of making. “Though we are in the pre-production stages, Tommy. Reading Kathleen and Marti’s manuscript felt like eating Godiva chocolates from a trash can filled with maggots. They wanted to write a very stunning novel and they have accomplished their goal,” said Avery. “Casting is very important, and we do have an idea of a great actress, who would be perfect for the role of Casey. This is the type of role that brings Oscar buzz surrounding the leading lady.”

I am not familiar with this publication I e-mailed them and asked if the poster, Tommy Garrett, is the one supposedly starring in the movie. The wording was suspect.

I will keep at them for more. If anyone is familiar with the publisher, please post.

Here is another article from the same link:

"Two Tapped For Upcoming Caylee Anthony Movie
Posted by Roger Hitts on Jul 19, 2011 - 10:56:02 PM

HOLLYWOOD—Actress Mila Kunis and journalist-actor Tommy Garrett are among the first to review scripts for an upcoming movie surrounding the death of Caylee Anthony, to be executive produced by Belle Avery. The script is based on the soon-to-be released fictional novel surrounding Caylee’s life, written by Kathleen McKenna and Marti Rulli."

Talk about a career ender!!!!  These actors would have angry monkeys on their backs for years.

Article on Tommy Garrett
http://www.readthehook.com/85391/news-publicist-charged-15-forgery-counts-continued

Publicist charged: 15 forgery counts continued

w, and Mrs. Ed Begley Jr.-- Rachelle Carson-- calls Garrett a "kindred spirit."

The recent Progress article by David Maurer asserts that Garrett has six agents, and Garrett's website mentions offices in Manhattan, Chicago, and Beverly Hills, with branches soon to open in London and Washington, DC. But it still lists a Buckingham phone number-- and a Beverly Hills voice mail number.

"If he has three offices, why are the photos [of his clients, pictured in the Progress] displayed on his bed?" asks Colbert.

Publicist Tommy Garrett's picture in the Daily Progress includes a photo of Russell Crowe, who is not a client.

I believe this to be bogus. I think this man is Tommy Lightfoot Garrett, a black man.

The other Tommy Garrett has worked in the movie for several years and has had some success, but not yet, in a starring role. This is my opinion.

If he takes the role in this movie, he is probably making a career ending decision.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #983 on: July 20, 2011, 09:57:20 PM »

Shirley Mason    Secretary at J. Cheney Mason, P. A.
Bank of America Center
390 North Orange Avenue, Suite 2100
Orlando, Florida 32801, (Orange Co.)

Shirley Mason Contribution List in 2008

Name & Location   Employer/Occupation   Dollar
Amount   Date   Primary/
General   Contibuted To
Mason, Shirley
LONGWOOD, FL
32779   J. Cheney Mason, Pa/Administrative   $300   02/05/2008   P   HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT - Democrat
Mason, Shirley
LONGWOOD, FL
32779   J. Cheney Mason, Pa/Administrative   $2,000   12/13/2007   P   HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT - Democrat
http://www.campaignmoney.com/political/contributions/shirley-mason.asp?cycle=08
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #984 on: July 20, 2011, 10:02:27 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/282310/Cheney-Masons-wife-calls-911-to-report-threatening-calls
Cheney Mason's wife calls 911 to report threatening calls
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 1:29 PM

LISTEN: Cheney Mason's wife 911 tape released    http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/Media/cheney-mason-harassment-0720.wav

Even thought Cheney Mason is a goober and he's spoken out in favour of Casey Anthony, people need to chill out and quit attacking and harassing people.

If they put their energy and effort into doing something positive, we'd see more results in laws changing, bringing more kids home, etc.

I am not sure why she had called phone co to put a trace on the calls. For one thing I am sure Mason's would have caller i.d.  I use to work for phone company many years ago and yes, it does have to be requested through law enforcement. She is a defense attorney's wife and I would think this isn't her first time of harassing calls if I had a guess. I find that strange she was trying the phone co before the police. I would have requested a new, non-published # myself with them but the police should have been first. 

I do agree people should put more effort into other things than this silly stuff. There are so many things that need human input.
I agree people do need to quit harassing but Cheney Mason cannot have it both ways.  He wants to make his vulgar hand signals and then go out and talk tough about about his being armed.  He has made very negative remarks about anyone that does not agree with his views regarding Casey. Then after shooting his mouth off he wants someone to protect him when others retaliate against him.  He needs to grow up, shut his big mouth and think of his family.   I don't condone violence against anyone but IMO he's has initialed this response from others.

Cheney should know darn good and well that there are people out there who want to hurt Casey and anyone helping her, yet he continues to spout off his mouth taunting people, calling them ignorant, nut cases and such, if he's so much smarter than the ignorant nut cases, then he would shut his stupid mouth and remove himself from Casey Anthony and anything having to do with her for the safety of his family because right or wrong, there are people who don't play by the rules of society, he should know this better than anyone having dealt with Casey, Baez, George, Cindy, Lee, etc. He's asking for trouble and just might get it. JMO
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #985 on: July 20, 2011, 10:02:59 PM »

I agree, nobody cares but we still have those like NG who keeps saying, "aw the poor Anthonys, I feel for them and everything they've been through and I can't blame Cindy one bit for trying to save her daughter, I'd do the same thing", Please! NG.......you are thinking in terms of your sweet little 2 yr old, if she were a monster who killed her own baby, your grand baby, are you still willing to take the needle for such evilness? I doubt it. NG needs to stop giving Lippman the spotlight, he never says anything anyway, no reason in the world why Cindy and George need him to speak for them in the first place and maybe if they started acting like grandparents instead of slime, then people would be more forgiving and understanding but I have as of yet seen nothing in regards to Caylee and the trial, nothing, not even a visit to her burial ground, all we've heard is instructions not to leave toys and such. JMO

I wonder why Lippman is always on NG and Dr. Drew?

Hi Kermmie!!  I have not watched anything since the verdict...everything pizzed me off so bad...it was affecting me in all aspects of my life....I think the only people I would watch would be Mark Nejame, the Morgans and Mark Eiglarsh....NG makes me want to kick the TV in and Dr. Drew is too licky licky....

I can imagine how all of you who have followed and loved little Caylee for so long must feel after that verdict.
I'm just not sure why Lippman is still getting air time, unless he is thinking he can fix their image.
Bugs me though.

serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #986 on: July 20, 2011, 10:07:19 PM »

I think that it is macabre that the Anthonys want all the evidence back..what for???
gives me chills..
these people are nuts..no wonder their daughter is nuts.

I completely agree---but it goes hand in hand with the inappropriate and abnormal cleaning of the car, thus eradicating as much evidence as possible.

Is this what control freaks do?   This is major revolting.

I think they are just pure evil. They are SO afraid that anyone but them will make a dollar off this they will get that scum lawyer to go to any lengths to try to get things for money. I just hope neither of them live long enough to enjoy ANY of the BLOOD MONEY they plan to accumulate. I would like to take little Caylee's hair and stuff it down that LYING witch Cindy's throat so she could not tell anymore lies.

As far as I'm concerned, they gave up all rights to Caylee when they went against her to save Casey, they've shown no respect for Caylee at all so I hope they don't get any of the evidence, I'd rather see LE destroy it first.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: July 20, 2011, 10:07:21 PM »

bugs me too Kermit..
Lippman and the A holes need to just disappear from public...but they like the attention too much to just stay out of the limelight..what could their attorney have to say that anyone wants to hear at this point anyways? it would more than likely not be the truth so who cares?

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #988 on: July 20, 2011, 10:09:40 PM »

Shirley Mason    Secretary at J. Cheney Mason, P. A.
Bank of America Center
390 North Orange Avenue, Suite 2100
Orlando, Florida 32801, (Orange Co.)

Shirley Mason Contribution List in 2008

Name & Location   Employer/Occupation   Dollar
Amount   Date   Primary/
General   Contibuted To
Mason, Shirley
LONGWOOD, FL
32779   J. Cheney Mason, Pa/Administrative   $300   02/05/2008   P   HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT - Democrat
Mason, Shirley
LONGWOOD, FL
32779   J. Cheney Mason, Pa/Administrative   $2,000   12/13/2007   P   HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT - Democrat
http://www.campaignmoney.com/political/contributions/shirley-mason.asp?cycle=08

Surprise, surprise.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #989 on: July 20, 2011, 10:10:24 PM »

Sunny... I have had to take a step away as well... I said before the trial that if Caylee did not get justice I would lose all faith in our justice system...sadly I am feeling that way right now. We waited for 3 years, sure that our little sweetie's death would be vindicated... we got a bunch of dumazzes who let her go...FREE!!! Ok... I need to back away a little...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #990 on: July 20, 2011, 10:14:14 PM »

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#caseyanthony George and Cindy Anthony want ALL of the physical evidence from the trial so they can decide what to keep or destroy
11 minutes ago
https://twitter.com/#!/AmandaOberWESH

sickos!

I hope to hell they can't get anything....that would freak me out
  I hate seeing that picture... breaks my heart, and to think those scumbags want evidence returned.         

I agree and for the life of me I can't understand why these jurors could not connect the dots!!!!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: July 20, 2011, 10:15:01 PM »

Sunny... I have had to take a step away as well... I said before the trial that if Caylee did not get justice I would lose all faith in our justice system...sadly I am feeling that way right now. We waited for 3 years, sure that our little sweetie's death would be vindicated... we got a bunch of dumazzes who let her go...FREE!!! Ok... I need to back away a little...

right there with ya Cubs!
now the best that we can do is keeping up the boycotts on everything that would bring money to Casey..we can do that for Caylee at least...that is about all we can do now sadly..

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #992 on: July 20, 2011, 10:16:40 PM »

bugs me too Kermit..
Lippman and the A holes need to just disappear from public...but they like the attention too much to just stay out of the limelight..what could their attorney have to say that anyone wants to hear at this point anyways? it would more than likely not be the truth so who cares?

Yes, I agree and I think that is what is bugging me...........they think they are celebrities or something.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: July 20, 2011, 10:17:01 PM »

kermit..the jurors got it sooo wrong.I think that they know it too if they have done any investigating at all since they have left sequestration...and maybe not..maybe they just want to remain ignorant for the rest of their lives..

crazybabyborg
« Reply #994 on: July 20, 2011, 10:17:18 PM »

I still think it quite unusual that a [ criminal defense ] prominent attorney does not have unlisted telephone numbers---that is careless & bizarre. Even judges don't list their residence numbers---for obvious reasons.  Maybe the callers are personal friends or relatives??? LOL

Mason is "old school".  Not used to that new fangled thing called the internet and Zillow, online White Pages, etc.  In fact I've heard this is what their home phone looks like:

OMG, Klaas........... except for the rotary dial plate, which was black, that's exactly what my Great Grandmother's phone looked like.......... and I remember it!! 

I still have a landline. It's part of a bundled package with my internet and cable service. The actual phone, however, hasn't worked in almost 2 years........... it rings, but I can't hear anything when I answer it!    

I can't believe the Ants want all the evidence from the trial. It makes me physically ill to think about it. They need to go back to obscurity from whence they came!!
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #995 on: July 20, 2011, 10:17:52 PM »

I'm with ya. I don't care where Casey is or what she's doing or what kinds of projects in the works. I'm still reeling over the verdict and trying to come to terms with the complete and utter lack of justice for Caylee and the fact that her coldblooded murderer has been set free to continue to inflict pain and sadness on everyone with whom she comes into contact.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #996 on: July 20, 2011, 10:18:08 PM »

I think that it is macabre that the Anthonys want all the evidence back..what for???
gives me chills..
these people are nuts..no wonder their daughter is nuts.

I completely agree---but it goes hand in hand with the inappropriate and abnormal cleaning of the car, thus eradicating as much evidence as possible.

Is this what control freaks do?   This is major revolting.

I think they are just pure evil. They are SO afraid that anyone but them will make a dollar off this they will get that scum lawyer to go to any lengths to try to get things for money. I just hope neither of them live long enough to enjoy ANY of the BLOOD MONEY they plan to accumulate. I would like to take little Caylee's hair and stuff it down that LYING witch Cindy's throat so she could not tell anymore lies.

As far as I'm concerned, they gave up all rights to Caylee when they went against her to save Casey, they've shown no respect for Caylee at all so I hope they don't get any of the evidence, I'd rather see LE destroy it first.

Maybe give it a proper burial.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #997 on: July 20, 2011, 10:19:17 PM »

If you go to the video of the "celebration party" after the verdict, she is there boozing it up with mumbles.

Thank you Turbo!!   
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #998 on: July 20, 2011, 10:19:21 PM »

I hope both Casey and Cindy are haunted by Caylee's doll, something about that doll has bothered me so much, Casey left it in Caylee's car seat as a clear message to Cindy(being the spiteful beotch that she is), that I'm sure of, so Cindy HAD to know between the smell of death and that doll being there and no Caylee that Caylee was no longer in this life...............And Casey, being as cold as ice, couldn't let Caylee have her favorite doll in death because it was more important to stab her mother in the gut with it................Even sicko John Couey let Jessica Lundsford have her dolphin when he buried her...............and so now they cremated Caylee and she still can't have the doll if it's given up from the evidence and the Anthonys will just throw it away like Casey did with Caylee.........just a bad memory with a horrible smell.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #999 on: July 20, 2011, 10:19:30 PM »

kermit..the jurors got it sooo wrong.I think that they know it too if they have done any investigating at all since they have left sequestration...and maybe not..maybe they just want to remain ignorant for the rest of their lives..

Oh I'm sure they've watched all the news & internet now. As my mama use to say, they made their bed, now they can lie in it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.