May 22, 2024, 03:07:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #34 4/9/09 - 4/15/09  (Read 115356 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: April 11, 2009, 01:35:30 AM »

Deenie~  thanks for the funny story.   

You're a nice monkey. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #361 on: April 11, 2009, 01:36:58 AM »

Did everybody finally get through the videos of Cindy??   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #362 on: April 11, 2009, 01:40:01 AM »

Deenie~  thanks for the funny story.   

You're a nice monkey. 

Muffy? Any special plans for Easter? I still have an Easter basket to put together. My kid gets one no matter what!!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #363 on: April 11, 2009, 01:40:37 AM »

Uh.........  Uh........

You all do know that even if you wish me Happy Berfday in here, I still want to see it in my Berfday Thread, right??

I want a great BIG thread!!!   

If I could I would bake you a cake ... but I don't bake. Last time I did. It was not pretty. I made corn bread muffins .. was told that they could be sold as Hockey Pucks.. LOL ...

Yeah? My biscuits were called lethal weapons! I can do corn bread, but I pop a can for biscuits!!!   
Isn't that what they use to call hard tac biscuits in the olden days.
Bisquick ladies that's about the only ones I can make.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #364 on: April 11, 2009, 01:42:16 AM »

I have a funny story to share.
Years back when I worked in Automotive. We as a group had meetings every morning. Prompt and with tablets and ink pens. I worked directly under the Big Boss of the entire company. I worked in procurement/purchasing - so every morning we had a Meeting.
It was the Thursday before Good Friday. My Boss was born and raised in Japan. And had not been in the States for very long. He spoke clearly and we all liked him. He was a feisty man. We all knew that he worked many hours after we left and played many hours into the nights and early am's.

So we finished our meeting and he said please stay to all of us. We sat perplexed for a moment. He said. May I ask  question?  Well who the hell were we not to answer.
He asks Us in his best english ..

" WHY" is Good Friday so "Good"?
We all stared at each other .. the silence was deaf ..and uncomfortable.
My co-worker spoke up and he said .. NO worries .. You can still Drink, its okay.
Our Boss started laughing and he said Thank You  .. Meeting Over

Ah for the love of Memories.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #365 on: April 11, 2009, 01:42:41 AM »

I couldn't watch her. I read the whole thing. all one can say is BS to everything she said.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #366 on: April 11, 2009, 01:43:39 AM »

yep. and im still twitching.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: April 11, 2009, 01:44:19 AM »

I have a funny story to share.
Years back when I worked in Automotive. We as a group had meetings every morning. Prompt and with tablets and ink pens. I worked directly under the Big Boss of the entire company. I worked in procurement/purchasing - so every morning we had a Meeting.
It was the Thursday before Good Friday. My Boss was born and raised in Japan. And had not been in the States for very long. He spoke clearly and we all liked him. He was a feisty man. We all knew that he worked many hours after we left and played many hours into the nights and early am's.

So we finished our meeting and he said please stay to all of us. We sat perplexed for a moment. He said. May I ask  question?  Well who the hell were we not to answer.
He asks Us in his best english ..

" WHY" is Good Friday so "Good"?
We all stared at each other .. the silence was deaf ..and uncomfortable.
My co-worker spoke up and he said .. NO worries .. You can still Drink, its okay.
Our Boss started laughing and he said Thank You  .. Meeting Over

Ah for the love of Memories.

haha thats cute!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #368 on: April 11, 2009, 01:44:33 AM »

Uh.........  Uh........

You all do know that even if you wish me Happy Berfday in here, I still want to see it in my Berfday Thread, right??

I want a great BIG thread!!!   

If I could I would bake you a cake ... but I don't bake. Last time I did. It was not pretty. I made corn bread muffins .. was told that they could be sold as Hockey Pucks.. LOL ...

Yeah? My biscuits were called lethal weapons! I can do corn bread, but I pop a can for biscuits!!!   
Isn't that what they use to call hard tac biscuits in the olden days.
Bisquick ladies that's about the only ones I can make.

John's Mom makes biscuits that will almost float.............. honest! Soft and light as air! I told him he needed to get her to teach him how!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #369 on: April 11, 2009, 01:46:35 AM »

I couldn't watch her. I read the whole thing. all one can say is BS to everything she said.

Oh, GE!! You need to witness this one. No words can describe it. I'll never drink bottled water or chew gum again! I'll never wear green again, or sweat, either!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #370 on: April 11, 2009, 01:47:23 AM »

Klaas - I need your help!!  Can You please check your email!!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #371 on: April 11, 2009, 01:48:06 AM »

Well my Monkey Friends I am going to call it a night. I went to play doorman for the cats and when I opened the back door the smell of smoke was so strong. So am going to see if I can catch some late news or rerun of last news cast, to see where the fire is. Last I heard it was about 40 miles from here. Everyone have a wonderful Sat. Take Care & God Bless
Sweet Dreams
xoxox

GOD BLESS AMERICA
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: April 11, 2009, 01:48:17 AM »

Oh, GE!! You need to witness this one. No words can describe it. I'll never drink bottled water or chew gum again! I'll never wear green again, or sweat, either!! 

she is one nasty bit of baggage.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #373 on: April 11, 2009, 01:48:19 AM »

CBB you and I are only 24 hours apart ... In celebration all these years .. Funny Huh.
I was told Once by somebody can't remember who .. a comment about Aries Women.

She is the Woman that a Man never forgets..
she is the reason why he stands alone, smoking a cig, listening to old music
The Girl that rocked his soul, that he could not contain ..  Hmm
For my Aries Sister ...  ~ Fire Girls
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q7p1p66v8k8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Q7p1p66v8k8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

Enjoy

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #374 on: April 11, 2009, 01:48:19 AM »

I have banned gum!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #375 on: April 11, 2009, 01:49:04 AM »

Well my Monkey Friends I am going to call it a night. I went to play doorman for the cats and when I opened the back door the smell of smoke was so strong. So am going to see if I can catch some late news or rerun of last news cast, to see where the fire is. Last I heard it was about 40 miles from here. Everyone have a wonderful Sat. Take Care & God Bless
Sweet Dreams
xoxox

Nite, GE!! Be Safe and God Bless!!!
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: April 11, 2009, 01:49:51 AM »

Sweet Dreams
xoxox

nighty night ge...sweet dreams and a very happy easter weekend!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #377 on: April 11, 2009, 01:50:01 AM »

Omg if I see another Gum Chewing Anthony ... I may just spit ...

All I can say is Gum was never meant to be so abused .. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #378 on: April 11, 2009, 01:50:14 AM »

Sweet Dreams
xoxox

Good night BG!!  Sweet dreams!!

XOXO

Deenie - when is your birthday?  i think I missed it!!
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: April 11, 2009, 01:50:59 AM »

CBB you and I are only 24 hours apart ... In celebration all these years .. Funny Huh.
I was told Once by somebody can't remember who .. a comment about Aries Women.

She is the Woman that a Man never forgets..
she is the reason why he stands alone, smoking a cig, listening to old music
The Girl that rocked his soul, that he could not contain ..  Hmm
For my Aries Sister ...  ~ Fire Girls
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q7p1p66v8k8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Q7p1p66v8k8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

Enjoy

*squeals* i love the boss!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.