May 07, 2024, 07:38:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 291850 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2009, 07:34:48 AM »

Hi Trimm -

O/T, but I was wondering where you find all of those darling little animations (smilies jumping on the couch, etc.)? They are so fun!

Also O/T (sorry!) - I notice that you have a couple of Lynyrd Skynyrd songs attached to your signature . . . did you see them in concert at all in the mid 90's? They toured with a band called Swamp Boogie Queen . . .

I saw Lynyrd Skynyrd with The Marshall Tucker Band and The Charlie Daniels Band in 1975 - what a great concert that was!   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2009, 07:38:48 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2009, 08:03:30 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

You may remember when I posted my email and response to ESR&R about searching for Tracy Ocasio. I asked them to search for her as her family needed all the help they could get. The response, which came almost a week later, stated that they did take all leads on the missing seriously but could I provide them with info on how to contact her parents.    

So, when TES came to town to search for her, there was an article in one of the papers asking for help with the search and it contained where the search base was and the info to the LE agency that was conducting the search. All the info one needed to go and help.

So I once again emailed them another letter asking them to join in the search with a copy of the actual article/link so they would have all info needed.  Did I get a response back from them?  Nope.  Was there any mention of them helping with the search in any of the news articles covering the search?  Nope  Was there any film footage showing they were there helping in the search on any of the videos that covered the search?  Nope.   

We all know, and they prove it time and time again, they just flat out do not search for any missing people. Missing cars in the Everglades, yes, but not for missing people.  You can count on me to do whatever it takes to stop their next project, the home for girls thingy, from ever opening their doors. These folks could care less about helping anybody, only themselves in the way of lining their own pockets via caring, compassionate people. I detest all of them in such a way that I can't even put it into words. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2009, 08:37:53 AM »

Do No Evil 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2009, 08:53:59 AM »

Good Morning Monks old and new...trim this is adorable!!  I think I am caught up

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2009, 08:54:25 AM »

whew,
i feel better..
JSM  i missed where they had found his cc in the woods.  but what did that have to do with casey??  did they find it while searching and contacted him to see if it were stolen?  i ask 'cause i don't know.

::MonkeyEek::I was never in the woods with that guy!!!

Do No Evil 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2009, 09:00:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

You may remember when I posted my email and response to ESR&R about searching for Tracy Ocasio. I asked them to search for her as her family needed all the help they could get. The response, which came almost a week later, stated that they did take all leads on the missing seriously but could I provide them with info on how to contact her parents.    

So, when TES came to town to search for her, there was an article in one of the papers asking for help with the search and it contained where the search base was and the info to the LE agency that was conducting the search. All the info one needed to go and help.

So I once again emailed them another letter asking them to join in the search with a copy of the actual article/link so they would have all info needed.  Did I get a response back from them?  Nope.  Was there any mention of them helping with the search in any of the news articles covering the search?  Nope  Was there any film footage showing they were there helping in the search on any of the videos that covered the search?  Nope.   

We all know, and they prove it time and time again, they just flat out do not search for any missing people. Missing cars in the Everglades, yes, but not for missing people.  You can count on me to do whatever it takes to stop their next project, the home for girls thingy, from ever opening their doors. These folks could care less about helping anybody, only themselves in the way of lining their own pockets via caring, compassionate people. I detest all of them in such a way that I can't even put it into words. 

All they are looking for are donation...pure and simple....But in all honestly even if they had come and tried to help I doubt TES would have allowed them.....I am sure Tim is aware of these people and their motives and their association with the A's

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2009, 09:08:38 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!! Trimm, love the wake up call. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2009, 09:09:16 AM »

I wonder who the runner up was?

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2009, 09:10:23 AM »

Damn you monkeys have been busy! Good thing you were fooling around the last 5 pages of the last thread or I never would have made it here tonight. I'm so happy that Haylee was found. I really hope that nail that Mother to the wall. She should have protected her little girl, not running off with a sex offender! What is this world coming too?
Hi Boo Boo, was going to bed before I saw Fanny's post to you. I hope you are doing well. I've been very worried about you.

Also, I hope that mom is nailed to the wall too. I hate people that care more about themselves than they do their children. JMO JSM

Luv you Boo! JSM  an angelic monkey

Hey JSM, I'm doing fine now. I think the prayer thread is sick of me though. I got it all out of my system. I'll be going back to work on Saturday.

Fanny as for the wallet thing, I thought they found it while clearing the area for Caylee. I think they said it was just a cowinkydink that it was in the same area, lots of trash too.

Hi Boo.  Glad to her you are holding up.

I have not gone back to the last thread to see what I missed since I left.  Did I miss much?

If you are speaking of the wallet found in the remains site it was a random thing.  The guy had lost it long ago and never had crossed paths with the Ants before.

What is a CC?

An annoying, good-looking monkey, with no sense of humor.   

Do No Evil 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2009, 09:16:41 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/STCrdvcBSVc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/STCrdvcBSVc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1</a>

That's great Seeme.  I see many of my pictures made that video.

Do No Evil 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2009, 09:22:36 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

I'm so glad you are keeping on top of them.  I wish there were a way to publicize their duplicity so that all the donations would dry up. I don't know who regulates Non-Profits, (what a joke, that KFN is included in that group,) but I so hope they have them in their radar. 

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2009, 09:25:04 AM »

Good Morning My Dear Monkeys!!

I wanted to share some comments on the Blinksite that address our hotly debated chloroform issue. I have said from day one that I did not believe that Casey was using this on Caylee, or that she killed her with it. I have always believed it was used for sexual recreational purposes and that the "simultaneous" searches on her and Ricardos computers right around when they start dating, the neck breaking, all research in this area, imo. Also I noted that although LE has the deleted image of "Kill her with chloroform" from his computer, there is no mention of it in his interview that we have seen, but I predict we will.  Food for thought.

From our Very own Tams at SM:

I regularly realize just how naive I am reading here . . . not to mention afraid of saying something stupid in front of so many who seem to be knowledgeable in so many areas . . . eeek. Soooo . . . having no idea what ETOH abuse meant (post # 235 above regarding GA), I found the following (perhaps I am not the only unknowing one here?):

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Mental-Health/ETOH-abuse/show/892513
Posted by HFHS M.D.-JK on May 04, 1999 at 18:00:56
“ETOH stands for ethanol ( Ethyl Alcohol).  It is a common term used in medical histories to designate alcoholic beverages.  When combined in the term ‘ETOH abuse’, it usually refers to a patient’s history of over consumption of alcoholic beverages such as beer or hard liquor.”

Found that educational - don’t know if it might help others. Makes quite a bit more sense to me that that is why GA was hospitalized for 10 days (along with psych eval) as I personally don’t think that he really intended to/tried to kill himself, and he admitted he didn’t actually take any meds during his Hawaiian Hotel Adventure. God knows that what/who he has been trying to live & deal with would turn anyone to drink. Criminies.

While I’m feeling brave enough to post: was also completely in the dark regarding Blink’s reference to chloroform being used as a sexual enhancement . . . perhaps there are other clean-living citizens here who felt befuddled by this idea as well (?). It was actually rather difficult to find valid references to such online, for anything other than rape scenarios. . .

Per the articles, chloroform is evidently sometimes used as an enhancing substance in sexual asphyxia (similar effect to what killed Carradine) via “huffing” (sniffing solvents) - although it is made to sound rather rare & unusual . . . shall have to just trust Mme. Blink’s theories on this one. . . A reference or two follows - shall leave further research to you all (makes my stomach turn):

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/7326676.stm
http://searchmedica.com/xmlresource.do?c=pc&ss=defLink&p=Convera&rid=ds1-vb:p:2013t:67487354160:4f0d68b0cd2fa504:47cf2352&t=pubmed

I truly do not understand experimenting with such toxic substances - completely beyond my grasp of understanding; and alarming to think Casey & pals may have been involved in such dangerous play. Good heavens.

As I head off to call it a night (nightmares of our children involved in such frightening behaviors looming, I’m sure), I am humming the old TV theme song: “…greeeeeeen acres is the place for me . . . faaaaaarm livin’ is the live I need…” (or something like that… LOL). Beginning to think running away to the clean life of the rolling hills, raising chickens & pickin’ stone fruits is the way to go. The world is becoming a crazy, scary place.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2009, 09:30:38 AM »

Great post, Tams.  Definitely something to think about.  Thanks, Blink, for bringing it to our attention.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2009, 09:34:48 AM »

an angelic monkey  Angel for Caylee.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2009, 09:38:57 AM »

Great post, Tams.  Definitely something to think about.  Thanks, Blink, for bringing it to our attention.
I agree, great post. I also, after studying about chloroform, don't believe Casey used that on Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2009, 09:46:16 AM »

Good Morning My Dear Monkeys!!

I wanted to share some comments on the Blinksite that address our hotly debated chloroform issue. I have said from day one that I did not believe that Casey was using this on Caylee, or that she killed her with it. I have always believed it was used for sexual recreational purposes and that the "simultaneous" searches on her and Ricardos computers right around when they start dating, the neck breaking, all research in this area, imo. Also I noted that although LE has the deleted image of "Kill her with chloroform" from his computer, there is no mention of it in his interview that we have seen, but I predict we will.  Food for thought.

From our Very own Tams at SM:

I regularly realize just how naive I am reading here . . . not to mention afraid of saying something stupid in front of so many who seem to be knowledgeable in so many areas . . . eeek. Soooo . . . having no idea what ETOH abuse meant (post # 235 above regarding GA), I found the following (perhaps I am not the only unknowing one here?):

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Mental-Health/ETOH-abuse/show/892513
Posted by HFHS M.D.-JK on May 04, 1999 at 18:00:56
“ETOH stands for ethanol ( Ethyl Alcohol).  It is a common term used in medical histories to designate alcoholic beverages.  When combined in the term ‘ETOH abuse’, it usually refers to a patient’s history of over consumption of alcoholic beverages such as beer or hard liquor.”

Found that educational - don’t know if it might help others. Makes quite a bit more sense to me that that is why GA was hospitalized for 10 days (along with psych eval) as I personally don’t think that he really intended to/tried to kill himself, and he admitted he didn’t actually take any meds during his Hawaiian Hotel Adventure. God knows that what/who he has been trying to live & deal with would turn anyone to drink. Criminies.

While I’m feeling brave enough to post: was also completely in the dark regarding Blink’s reference to chloroform being used as a sexual enhancement . . . perhaps there are other clean-living citizens here who felt befuddled by this idea as well (?). It was actually rather difficult to find valid references to such online, for anything other than rape scenarios. . .

Per the articles, chloroform is evidently sometimes used as an enhancing substance in sexual asphyxia (similar effect to what killed Carradine) via “huffing” (sniffing solvents) - although it is made to sound rather rare & unusual . . . shall have to just trust Mme. Blink’s theories on this one. . . A reference or two follows - shall leave further research to you all (makes my stomach turn):

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/7326676.stm
http://searchmedica.com/xmlresource.do?c=pc&ss=defLink&p=Convera&rid=ds1-vb:p:2013t:67487354160:4f0d68b0cd2fa504:47cf2352&t=pubmed

I truly do not understand experimenting with such toxic substances - completely beyond my grasp of understanding; and alarming to think Casey & pals may have been involved in such dangerous play. Good heavens.

As I head off to call it a night (nightmares of our children involved in such frightening behaviors looming, I’m sure), I am humming the old TV theme song: “…greeeeeeen acres is the place for me . . . faaaaaarm livin’ is the live I need…” (or something like that… LOL). Beginning to think running away to the clean life of the rolling hills, raising chickens & pickin’ stone fruits is the way to go. The world is becoming a crazy, scary place.

Blink thanks for bringing Tams post to the board. Very interesting indeed. Tams please post more often. I agree with you I don't understand experimenting with any
drug and/or substances either....

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: June 25, 2009, 09:57:08 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/STCrdvcBSVc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/STCrdvcBSVc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1</a>

You're welcome CC, and thank you for some great ammunition!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: June 25, 2009, 10:07:36 AM »

You're welcome CC, and thank you for some great ammunition!
Seeme, that was awesome.  Did you create that?  I am so impressed.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: June 25, 2009, 10:13:22 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

In regard to the huffing:  I noticed that, in one of the document dumps of what they removed from the Hopespring house I believe after the remains were found, that they removed some kind of dust remover.  That struck me as odd because I've seen where people use this as an inhalent.  I will try and find it.  BRB. 

Lovin

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.