May 22, 2024, 12:14:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 496000 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: February 23, 2010, 06:48:09 PM »

Haleigh Cummings Update – Padilla Not Welcome

Posted on February 23rd, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime

Well so says Robert Fields, the attorney for Misty Croslin. Mr. Fields sent a strong letter to our good friend Leonard yesterday.

The meat and potatoes of it are:

You may have viewed or listened to conversations wherein Misty Croslin asks her mother to contact you regarding your offer of assistance.

Actually the video tells a slightly different story.  In the tapes (yes there are several) Misty Croslin tells a very different story.

Call him, get him started on this tonight. I want to be out tomorrow. (Paraphrased)

Mr. Fields goes on to tell Leonard Padilla to basically pound sand.

..To be clear, I am advising you that I have again conferred with Misty and she reaffirmed her position that she does not desire your assistance in any form.

I have spoken to Leonard on several occasions, I doubt that Fields getting himself in the middle will stop this freight train.

If Padilla goes for it, I think he is stupid, there is no way that he will get his $135K back. But Padilla does things his own way. Only time will tell on this story.

Padilla is not the first person that has contemplated getting Misty Croslin out of jail, and I doubt he will be the last.

It is my theory that the longer the entire group of miscreants, the Croslins, Cummings, and their nasty friends, stay behind bars the better off we are.

Haleigh Cummings has now been missing for over a year. Lets find Haleigh, and lets leave all of these losers in jail. Not one of them has done anything to help find Haleigh. Why let them out? Give me one good reason why these people should be allowed to walk our streets.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/123908

Heart
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #361 on: February 23, 2010, 07:03:51 PM »

This  pic taken at MC & RC'S wedding reminded me of the plastic red rose at the location where MC and RC had TM and others search.

Well I guess it would be nice if I posted the pic, lol.

That could be Heart, I just thought that the flowers were real, but it is hard to tell from the pic.
Does anyone know what the green building in the back ground is? It looks like a porta potty maybe? Anyway it looks to have something written on the door of it?

My2cents ~ I believe it is a 'port-a-potty', I remember seeing one st up in other pictures of their wedding and thinking to myself that I wouldn't want that in my wedding pix...   

NCSunny

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #362 on: February 23, 2010, 07:08:22 PM »

It's a port a potty, every girl's dream to have that smack dab in the middle during your wedding.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: February 23, 2010, 07:08:45 PM »

Wonder why the guest could not just use the restroom of the house? I thought that there were only a few family members there at the wedding...strange folks
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: February 23, 2010, 07:09:47 PM »

It's a port a potty, every girl's dream to have that smack dab in the middle during your wedding.
Oh yes......LOL
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: February 23, 2010, 07:40:25 PM »

Yay Simon let them sit in jail and rot.  Agreed.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: February 23, 2010, 08:37:52 PM »

MARK NEJAME, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Yes. Well, you may remember that it was Misty who took a polygraph in my office. And I remain convinced to this day, I think Art does as well, that Ronald had nothing to do with the missing -- his daughter missing. And despite whatever else he's done and he's been accused of, I have no doubt that he had nothing to do. And whatever his means were to try to find out what happened to his daughter, as unorthodox as they might be, I don't think had anything to do with it.
http://www.gulflive.com/newsflash/index.ssf?/base/national-15/126603797365600.xml&storylist=washington

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: February 23, 2010, 08:47:11 PM »

Heart
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #368 on: February 23, 2010, 09:12:14 PM »

I'm also glad they have Misty on video tape telling her Mama & Papa that she has information on Haleigh that will make the cops look like fools.    Okay, I just saw this statement on InSessions, what tape is this on, because I sure didn't hear that 

got to go, im going to keep looking for that statement, and anything close to
when i get back

CW.....Is this the statement you are looking for. It was in the NG transcripts up above your post:

MISTY CROSLIN, HALEIGH`S BABY-SITTER: Daddy, I just want out of here. And I`m telling you, he will be happy if he gets me out. I`m telling you, I`m telling you, I`m telling you. He`ll make the cops look stupid.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: February 23, 2010, 09:38:15 PM »

snipped from above post .... a blogger's comment from IS.

I'm also glad they have Misty on video tape telling her Mama & Papa that she(Misty) has information on Haleigh that will make the cops look like fools.

from the tape ......

MISTY CROSLIN, HALEIGH`S BABY-SITTER: Daddy, I just want out of here. And I`m telling you, he(Lenny) will be happy if he(Lenny) gets me out. I`m telling you, I`m telling you, I`m telling you. He`ll(Lenny) make the cops look stupid

I have bolded words that I interpret to be in the above statements.  Nowhere do I see Misty saying that she has information about HaLeigh that will make the cops look like fools.

Did I miss something here??

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #370 on: February 23, 2010, 09:46:56 PM »

snipped from above post .... a blogger's comment from IS.

I'm also glad they have Misty on video tape telling her Mama & Papa that she(Misty) has information on Haleigh that will make the cops look like fools.

from the tape ......

MISTY CROSLIN, HALEIGH`S BABY-SITTER: Daddy, I just want out of here. And I`m telling you, he(Lenny) will be happy if he(Lenny) gets me out. I`m telling you, I`m telling you, I`m telling you. He`ll(Lenny) make the cops look stupid

I have bolded words that I interpret to be in the above statements.  Nowhere do I see Misty saying that she has information about HaLeigh that will make the cops look like fools.

Did I miss something here??

No grama....you didn't.....Someone just misquoted the statement.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #371 on: February 23, 2010, 10:11:12 PM »

Hi Monkeys, anything interesting going on since I went on vacation (other than NG wanting to wrestle an angel) Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: February 23, 2010, 10:38:21 PM »

yep.. leave em in there....it's not like they would be out looking for Haleigh once they got out  they are too busy for that .....sarcasm dripping from my fingertips....

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #373 on: February 23, 2010, 10:44:20 PM »

yep.. leave em in there....it's not like they would be out looking for Haleigh once they got out  they are too busy for that .....sarcasm dripping from my fingertips....

Cookie, so true !

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: February 23, 2010, 10:48:38 PM »

Cookie, so true !

how are ya Blu?

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #375 on: February 23, 2010, 10:50:50 PM »

Cookie, so true !

how are ya Blu?
Doing well, thank you. I love your avi !

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: February 23, 2010, 11:02:38 PM »

thanks Blu...love yours too..Brandi did mine..

think that I am going to go to bed here soon...hope that I see you tomorrow...take care..

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: February 23, 2010, 11:12:54 PM »

This  pic taken at MC & RC'S wedding reminded me of the plastic red rose at the location where MC and RC had TM and others search.

Well I guess it would be nice if I posted the pic, lol.

That could be Heart, I just thought that the flowers were real, but it is hard to tell from the pic.
Does anyone know what the green building in the back ground is? It looks like a porta potty maybe? Anyway it looks to have something written on the door of it?

My2cents ~ I believe it is a 'port-a-potty', I remember seeing one st up in other pictures of their wedding and thinking to myself that I wouldn't want that in my wedding pix...   

Ya'll won't believe this but if I am not mistaken that is a "Gotta Go" brand Port-a-potty.  It's a big company here in FL and it looks like their trademark green.  Just a lil potty humor in a sensless, awful case.  Maybe that is just something one of the Croslin gang 5-finger discounted for a wedding gift to help out with the reception.  Redneck, backwood parties do get so wild you want you guests to 'go' outside.  Drunk folk can't hit the bullseye!
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: February 24, 2010, 04:24:48 AM »

I'm also glad they have Misty on video tape telling her Mama & Papa that she has information on Haleigh that will make the cops look like fools.    Okay, I just saw this statement on InSessions, what tape is this on, because I sure didn't hear that 

Good morning monkeys   

I was ready to start doing cartwheels in my living room last night when she said that!!!!

Please don't attack me here ~~  I can't hardly stand NG anymore but I do share her feeling about RC. We have watched all these videos and he is just a dirtbag criminal but yet I still don't believe he knew what happened to Haleigh at first (not sure if I think he knows now or not) I fell hard for believing all that was real pain and he was suffering the pain of not knowing where his child was or what happened to her. My husband and I both I think had tears rolling down our faces that first night the show aired with Haleigh. Maybe it is just because we could not even imaginge any pain greater that that. However I have to keep in mind that I have fallen for other parents that have been on TV pleading for the return of their child/ren only to find out they killed them. Maybe that will never register with me, that a parent could actually KILL/dispose of a child that they are suppose to love and protect NO MATTER WHAT! At the cost of my own life I could never be witness to someone harming my daughter. I am 38 years old and I know my mother would still throw herself under a bus for me. It has always been easier for me to see Misty as Guilty, she does not know what the feeling of loving your own child is like (adopted or natural, child meaning a person that soley depends on you for basic needs. I don't want to offend any adoptive parents here, we have alot of adoptees in our family and they are ours just the same) Sometimes I feel stupid saying I'm still not sure about RC, Everything about him screems GUILTY

I probably go to the opposite side of the spectrum, BryarRose. In my 30 plus years experience as a pediatric nurse I have seen unspeakable things that parents have done to their children. Most parents are like you. They would die for their children. There is, however, a segment of our society that will put themselves first in all situations. Children are important to them only to the extent that they help fulfill their selfish plans and desires.  A few years ago I was caring for a 6 month old who was the PICU. He had been beaten so badly that he had a lacerated spleen and liver.  The blows to his body were so severe that one of his tiny ureters had literally been torn from a kidney. His father stood weeping at his bedside that night until the front of his shirt was wet. He vowed to kill the person who did this, even suggesting that his 5 year old brother may have been "playing too rough" with the baby. Two days later after intense questioning the baby's mom admitted that the father had beaten the baby because he would not stop crying. Two days later the baby died while still on life support. The father's charges were upgraded from child abuse to murder. I have seen these cases and others like it until some days it breaks my heart. I have learned an important lesson. When in doubt, a person's actions speak louder than their words or tears. The behavior determines how much a parent loves a child. A loving father does not expose children to a life of drugs, guns and lawless behavior. God, give us parents who love their children in word and deed. So sorry for the long post but it has weighed heavily upon my heart.

Very well put.

What a tragic life for that little baby.

I'd like to add that sometimes going by actions isn't enough to gauge someone. I know someone that was really good at hiding what an abusive father and husband he was.The only ones that even suspected something was up were his siblings who had lived with him before and knew how explosive and violent he could be. They were afraid of him. His mother knew his true nature of course, but she was in denial or if he was caught in the act in front of her, she'd make a reason why to justify his actions. He was a sunday school teacher and worked in community projects. Many people thought highly of him until they got to know him better over time and then they could see the true picture better. Still none of them guessed he was capable of doing the harm he did to his family. They only began to think he was a huge ahole and would start to distance themselves. Everyone thought he loved his family and maybe he did, but not as much as he loved himself. Some monsters are very good at hiding their fangs.

When his wife had enough and divorced him, and some of the abuse started to leak out for others to hear, he told people it was all lies and many believed him. That was many years ago and to this day, even after he's been remarried four times, and none of his children have anything to do with him, so many people still believe his crap. He's an adult sunday school teacher, has a license to marry people, but not allowed to preach because the church says it's because he's been married more than once. And he has been heard many times saying things like "Why would someone want to hurt a child?" "Why would a man want to beat on his wife like that?" referring to news stories of abuse. He believes his own lies.

I don't know Ron personally, but actions do say a lot about a person... what actions we get to see. For all we know, sweet little Haleigh may have found some of daddy's pills left laying around and put them in her mouth...and to keep from getting in trouble they hid her body. But then, he may have lost his temper before going to work that day and hit Haleigh and she died from the abuse later. There's so many ins and outs about this case...and SO MANY bad characters. He may have been a better dad than it seems...although dealing in drugs makes a person a bad parent hands down, no matter what else they may do that's good. I'm sorry if that offends anyone but it's selfish and dangerous to be a drug head. He may have had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance. We can say with certainty that he had everything to do with Ron Jr being taken out of his care. But if I were a bettin' woman, I'd bet some people in that family could shed a lot more light on the whole family situation...not just Misty...if we just knew who we could believe! Is there any family we have or have not heard from yet that hasn't been in jail or any trouble and works for an honest living?
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: February 24, 2010, 04:38:50 AM »

Not one of them has done anything to help find Haleigh. Why let them out? Give me one good reason why these people should be allowed to walk our streets.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/123908

I can't think of one. Unless we want to do a lynching. That may be a good reason. After hearing her complaints about spending her 17th bday with Haleigh...I think she should be put under the jail.

Let's say she actually does have info that could help with the case. Would sharing that info, (and if the info is proven to be true information), put her right back in jail again because she held back all this time? I'm trying to figure that one out. My meds make my head fuzzy... when I try to research this, all the info kind of runs together. Help anyone?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.