May 14, 2024, 12:22:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #2 10/11/11 - 10/17/11  (Read 405497 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2011, 11:53:54 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/BonyenKCTV5
BonyenKCTV5 Bonyen Lee
Local private investigators say they've filed a complaint against Bill Stanton who is not a licensed PI in MO. More at noon.
53 minutes ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2011, 12:07:23 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/BonyenKCTV5
BonyenKCTV5 Bonyen Lee
Local private investigators say they've filed a complaint against Bill Stanton who is not a licensed PI in MO. More at noon.
53 minutes ago

Oh geeeezzzz.  This is getting ridiculous...really. 
 > Insert Episode 1 of Reality TV show here <. 
To media spin-meisters, PI's, etc: Oh ya!!! There is this little GIRL who is MISSING!!! Remember her!?!?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2011, 12:11:55 PM »

Exactly wildmala

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2011, 12:26:01 PM »

Yup, some people are out to find Lisa... some are out for whatever fame and fortune they can get.

I mean, how good is this guy?

What can HE do that the police hasn't done already?

Will this PI come out and say "the mom did it", if he figures out she's done it?

Who is paying him? Not that it matters, but would be nice to know.

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2011, 12:30:40 PM »

I just do not know what to think about this case.  I want to give the mom the benefit of the doubt, but there are a few points I can't let go.

The doors/ windows open & unlocked - especially on the 1st night dad was working all night.  I don't know the neighborhood, perhaps it is common to leave doors unlocked?

The window to the computer room, IF the intruder came thru that window, why leave the screen?  One would assume time would be of the essence if stealing a baby.  Is it safe to assume the perp would go out the same window they came in - not knowing any other exits???  Would the perp risk climbing in a window facing the street?

The phones are a BIG sticking point for me.... Why would an intruder take the phones?  To keep someone from calling 911?  Really doesn't make sense - If there were 3 phones, there could have been another phone somewhere.... Did the perp check to see that there were no landlines?  The phones could be a way of tracking - who would want to take that risk?

Baby Lisa not waking, that we are aware of... I know there are always differences in  children, but in most of my experiences with small children that age, especially when woken up and especially when they are sick, they are cranky when disturbed, even the most even tempered, friendly child.  A child can sense a stranger - their face, their smell, their way of holding them.   If someone did snatch Lisa, I would imagine getting out of that house as fast as possible would be their goal.  Can't see them stopping to pic up the phones and going all around the house to find their exit point.  They had to have planned which way to leave?

I sure would like some background info on Deborah.  Did she ever work outside the home?  What is she like?  Who are some of her friends?  Was she involved in the other children's school?  Could she have been doing a little somethin' somethin' on the side with "handyman"?

I really just want Lisa to be brought back home.  What a beautiful little girl. 
 an angelic monkey Praying for Lisa  an angelic monkey

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
MOMDET
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2011, 12:31:40 PM »

Did I miss someone posting the link for the video of the mother and "mystery man" buying the wine?  I haven't seen it and couldn't find it? 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2011, 12:54:40 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/Surveillance-video-shows-Lisa-Irwins-mother-out-shopping-the-night-of-disappearance#ixzz1aaHgECA3
Surveillance video shows Lisa Irwin's mother out shopping the night of disappearance
Posted: 10:06 AM
Last Updated: 1 hour and 3 minutes ago

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/Surveillance-video-shows-Lisa-Irwins-mother-out-shopping-the-night-of-disappearance#ixzz1aaSrARMi

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2011, 12:56:18 PM »

I just spent 30 minutes in another message board, reading 26 pages (written in the last 24 hours) about the wine-buying trip that Deborah took on Monday the 3rd.

The users finally concluded this morning that there was no drama and no real evidence, and to not make much of  that wine-buying thing.

I could've told them that, since Mr. Young came out two days ago and said that there was no evidence gathered from the wine-buying trip, or the cellphones.

Just writing this here, so people don't make too much of the wine trip.

Now, what she did AFTER the trip...
Do you have a link to that message board Moosee?   Inquiring minds wanna know.      MB

Hey, Muffy. Not sure if I can name it, cause I know some boards have a POS about linking to competitive boards. It's the one that starts with "web" and ends with "sleuths." They have split the thread to different topics. I can post it if you say so.

----

There had seem to be a confusion between the teenager in the neighborhood who had been in the Irwin's home and knew the combination to the garage, and the homeless dude people had talked about. Some people thought it was the same guy, and it was the guy on the wine trip.

The teenager was DNAed last Friday, so the police talked to him on that Friday.

The homeless guy story came out Monday, and AFAIK he has not been talked to by police, since nobody can find him.

Source: The Kansas City Star

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2011, 01:19:19 PM »

And, repeating this in case someone missed it:

"That comes one day after police took their investigation of the child's disappearance to a nearby grocery store, Festival Foods near I-35 and Chouteau, where Deborah Bradley and a man were seen buying a box of wine, paper plates and napkins about five hours before Bradley told police she put Lisa in her crib for the night.

Capt. Young said they have identified the man seen with Deborah in the grocery store, but that he is not key to their investigation and they are done pursuing that lead."

Also:
"Among the many leads police are chasing down are the name and whereabouts of a man seen in the area of the home before the child's disappearance. Neighbors told FOX 4 on Monday that police showed them a picture of the man, who some people are referring to as a "handyman.""

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-police-review-grocery-surveillance-deborah-bradley-20111010,0,3702048.story

So, these were three different guys.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2011, 01:22:10 PM »

Another search location in Northland.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2011, 01:26:52 PM »

I for one, who in there right mind would leave a door unlocked at night is beyond me.
I don't care what kind of town/neighborhood anyone lives in.  This invites danger, especially with her husband working nights and small children involved.
Daaaaa..............

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2011, 01:32:44 PM »

Look at the diagram of the house and help me out, here. Dad comes in front door which alarms him because it a many lights are on.  From there he goes to boys' bredroom, to check on them, which means he walked right passed Lisa's room.  Where were the 6 yo, Mom, and cat sleeping?  In master bedroom or in boys' room with other brother.  If they were in master bedroom, did he them walk down the hall by Lisa's door again and check on Mom and brother? 

Why would he not go to first door he saw which would have been Lisa's?  Does anyone know where Mom and 6 yo slept that night?  Did he check in the master bedroom before he checked on Lisa? 

Just doesn't make sense on many levels.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: October 12, 2011, 01:40:30 PM »

Look at the diagram of the house and help me out, here. Dad comes in front door which alarms him because it a many lights are on.  From there he goes to boys' bredroom, to check on them, which means he walked right passed Lisa's room.  Where were the 6 yo, Mom, and cat sleeping?  In master bedroom or in boys' room with other brother.  If they were in master bedroom, did he them walk down the hall by Lisa's door again and check on Mom and brother? 

Why would he not go to first door he saw which would have been Lisa's?  Does anyone know where Mom and 6 yo slept that night?  Did he check in the master bedroom before he checked on Lisa? 

Just doesn't make sense on many levels.

Great observation.  Great question.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2011, 01:40:34 PM »

Did I miss someone posting the link for the video of the mother and "mystery man" buying the wine?  I haven't seen it and couldn't find it? 

there are 2,in the 1st link @ 0:38,you can see that DB only has a clutch wallet in hand,
and the Mguy has the car keys,i think he was her ride,so prob a neighbor kid,but maybe
the car they used should be checked anyway to eliminate it as part of a crime,i know it
was hrs b4,but....

link #1
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44872173#44872173
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/Surveillance-video-shows-Lisa-Irwins-mother-out-shopping-the-night-of-disappearance#ixzz1aaHgECA3

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2011, 01:45:21 PM »

"Police are searching an area near North 34th Street and North Brighton Avenue.

Police said this recent search did not come from a tip, but it is just an area they have not covered yet."

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15677057/day-9-police-perform-new-search-for-baby-lisa

----

This new detective looks like George Lopez. MOO

----

Overhead view of the new search area:

-----

The Irwins are there:

All these pics courtesy of:
http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2011, 01:47:42 PM »

I entertain everyone's theories and opinions here.  I like to say that I am very open minded.  I know the angle of dad being involved hasn't been discussed too much.  Though it has been mentioned.  I wonder if he planned/volunteered to work that night for some reason?  I am sure that his alibi has been checked out and cleared but you never know what is behind that.  Could he have been responsible?  I don't feel that way, but would like to look at it from that angle for a minute.  He had access.  He could have popped the screen out before waking Deb.  He could have walked somewhere with Lisa before announcing he was home without waking anyone.  He says lights were on when he arrived and door was unlocked...how long would it have taken to do something with her?  I am sure that he was at work but anyone pinpoint the EXACT time that it would take him to get home?  In that window of twenty minutes could he have done something?  Why?  Just a thought.  Not accusing this man...just looking in that direction.  That is all.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2011, 01:52:22 PM »

I entertain everyone's theories and opinions here.  I like to say that I am very open minded.  I know the angle of dad being involved hasn't been discussed too much.  Though it has been mentioned.  I wonder if he planned/volunteered to work that night for some reason?  I am sure that his alibi has been checked out and cleared but you never know what is behind that.  Could he have been responsible?  I don't feel that way, but would like to look at it from that angle for a minute.  He had access.  He could have popped the screen out before waking Deb.  He could have walked somewhere with Lisa before announcing he was home without waking anyone.  He says lights were on when he arrived and door was unlocked...how long would it have taken to do something with her?  I am sure that he was at work but anyone pinpoint the EXACT time that it would take him to get home?  In that window of twenty minutes could he have done something?  Why?  Just a thought.  Not accusing this man...just looking in that direction.  That is all.
I'll definitely entertain that possible scenario Labubske. He seems a simmering personality to me. sheesh...where's the baby?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2011, 01:53:06 PM »

Itaryl Moosee - that map picture of the new search area is creepy in so many ways....OT I know but it just hit me that way...I see a face in it.

Maybe the family hired this guy more for his body guard abilities than his PI abilities?
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2011, 01:54:30 PM »

I've made three mistakes above by not proofreading before pressing the "Post" button.

I missed a "that" when describing the three guys.

I meant "TOS" instead of "POS" in MuffyBee's response. Big difference. Sorry Muffy.

I said the Irwin's are there, but I'm not sure where they are. They met the new PI.

I'll go to the corner now.

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2011, 01:59:37 PM »

Itaryl Moosee - that map picture of the new search area is creepy in so many ways....OT I know but it just hit me that way...I see a face in it.

Maybe the family hired this guy more for his body guard abilities than his PI abilities?

He knows how to handle the media, for once.

Maybe sending a message that the police is not doing a good job and they need a PI to come get it done?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.