May 13, 2024, 10:53:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 6 - 5/31/2011  (Read 599221 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2280 on: May 31, 2011, 11:41:18 PM »

How many of you said "Ah...now I understand" after bozo's lame opening?

Hmmm, no ah I understand but several "ya gotta be kidding"s!!

My brother who lives across the country and follows the case only occasionally saw the opening statement and called and said "can you believe this chit"?
My father who's 85 asked for an update and he launched into a tirade about lawyers corrupting the system, the country...the whole world...(gotta love dads)

But not one of us said  "aha"   
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2281 on: May 31, 2011, 11:50:04 PM »

I am anxious for the hearing tomorrow morning. I believe JP will rule that the 6 prior felony convictions will get in now that bozo has opened that door. That was so stupid (once again) of him. The warning the judge gave was more or less to bozo because the Florida Supreme Court already ruled in the case he cited that it was not a case for a new trial.

Are these charges for the check and credit card thefts/vehicle theft?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2282 on: May 31, 2011, 11:54:26 PM »

I am anxious for the hearing tomorrow morning. I believe JP will rule that the 6 prior felony convictions will get in now that bozo has opened that door. That was so stupid (once again) of him. The warning the judge gave was more or less to bozo because the Florida Supreme Court already ruled in the case he cited that it was not a case for a new trial.

Yes
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2283 on: May 31, 2011, 11:58:16 PM »

Seeme

I agree with you completely about the jail call making even a bigger impact than the 911 calls, albeit that third one when Casey gets on is very telling as well, very cold with a flat affect as if the thought of her daughter missing was no big deal.  Bozo made a fool of himself attempting to say George didnt react, Cindy answered that by saying he was getting out of his car.  Everything you need to know about Casey's demeanor & thought process is all in that call...wrapped in a box with a big bow.   ME ME ME, not Caylee...how dare everyone be more concerned for Caylee.   I want my boyfriend, my family is not believing me, this call was a huge waste...o and ps I dont care to mention my "missing" daughter because I killed her & I dont care so give me Tony's number. 

At the time of that call her butt is in a whole world of trouble yet she exhibits no respect for those that would have been more than willing to help her within reason.  She seems to think she is entitled to dictate to people & gets irate when it doesnt go exactly her way.  Hopefully, the jury will see the other jail visit videos when she is being manipulative, disrespectful. lying more & pitching a few fits.   Another reason is to show how she was complimenting her parents & calling the man she is now trying to destroy the best father she had ever met.

I loathe things that the Anthonys did nor will I forget it but I'm not a hard@$$ without reason when it calls for it, the accusations are disgusting & torturing her parents further makes her even more despicable than we imagined.  I dont have to condone their parental skills or accept their delusions nor do I have to agree with how despite how much was before them that they went to such great lengths to protect Casey.    It has indeed deepened my perception to include condemning the unacceptable yet empathizing with a position Id never want anyone I care about to be in.   

lilsaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2284 on: June 01, 2011, 12:00:15 AM »

While there is no doubt in my mind that Cindy was honestly in emotional pain today, I remember too much about her to feel sorry for her.  I remember her lying on TV, I remember her swearing at people and telling them to get off their asses and find her granddaughter.  I also remember that Tim Miller was in Orlando twice, and each time she refused to cooperate with him and did everything she could to hinder his searches and cast aspersions on his character.  She tried to accuse Jesse Grund of murdering Caylee.  She didn't care if she destroyed reputations and lied about events.  She lied in court today when she was saying Casey was a good mother.  There is too much evidence to the contrary, evidence which came directly from her by her statements to other people.

She gave the FBI the wrong brush and thought it was funny and said she should have given them the dogs' toothbrush.

No.  I don't feel sorry for her.  The person I feel sorry for is the person who can't speak for herself and the person who was murdered by her own mother.  Caylee Marie Anthony.

IMO what I saw today was an imitation Cindy.  We have all seen the real article many times, such as the Morgan depositions where she sat there and lied like a rug and would wink at her lawyer when she had said something particularly outrageous.  That's the real Cindy.  And insulting innocent people is another trait of Cindy's.  Attack, attack, attack.  "You're cute, mam, but you're not a ten."

I believe Cindy loved Caylee.  I also think that through Caylee she felt she was given another chance at childraising, maybe one which would have a better outcome than that with Casey.  Caylee was used to satisfy everyone's ego.  I don't feel sorry for Cindy Anthony.  Not at all.  A couple of hours cannot erase three years of dispicable behaviour.

Nope.  Nice try but I didn't fall for it.
Hand clap! Well said... I am with ya 100%- I wish I had the nerve to post this since most here now have sympathy for Cindy. I do feel sorry for her loosing her precious Caylee at the hands of her own daughter but her behaviour has been dispicable. She should of been dignified and kept her mouth shut concerning Casey and been grateful for all who helped in looking for Caylee.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2285 on: June 01, 2011, 12:00:52 AM »

Yep

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2286 on: June 01, 2011, 12:01:21 AM »

Sorry to ask but does anyone have an idea of which part of the 11 or 12 videos from today has the part where Cindy asked Casey to turn to the side? I missed some today at work and have family in town from Texas so trying to catch up without being rude and ignoring them too much.

TIA

Looks like they have them here

http://www.wftv.com/news/28074159/detail.html

Thanks  Any clue what part of the day.......I have already been in my room pretending to take a nap for 90 minutes, not sure I can watch all of them without family figuring out I am catching up on the case LOL. It's amazing when the men I work with ask me to turn up the volume so they can hear the trial, amazing and sad. 

I believe it was right before the end of the testimony with Cindy.  Then there was a time in court with JP and the attorneys, then about an hour of Amy's testamony. 

So....I'm thinking around 3:00 pm.

IM,

Trail tape #6 - today's date - lengthy objection in the middle and you only see Cindy's part - no ICA doing the spin/sideshow other than her typical...

Just got back in town and catching up on tapes myself.

Perfect as usual FCL  He starts (Bozo) asking her about it @ the 10 minute mark and then sidebar and ~@16 minute mark she makes the comment about her not being AS big as she was when she was pregnant ........BAM, that was a slap I'd have love to witnessed in person. So for everyone that did miss it, it is in this link just in case  http://www.wftv.com/video/28084202/index.html

I do have to say I did feel sorry for Cindy and I was shocked by that to be honest, she does appear to be a truly broken woman and I agree that the jury may spare her life and go with LWOP to spare G & C any further pain. To me her emotion was palpable and I just don't think she can go there yet about the decomp in the car = Caylee, and I understand......sometimes there are things that are just too painful to face and we shove them away for sometime in the future if ever to be seen as they are.

Thanks to everyone for the links, screencaps, reviews etc., it is a tremedous help to the monkeys who can't watch it and keep up with everything.

Night all and JUSTICE for CAYLEE ::justice2NJ::

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
lilsaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2287 on: June 01, 2011, 12:02:39 AM »

While there is no doubt in my mind that Cindy was honestly in emotional pain today, I remember too much about her to feel sorry for her.  I remember her lying on TV, I remember her swearing at people and telling them to get off their asses and find her granddaughter.  I also remember that Tim Miller was in Orlando twice, and each time she refused to cooperate with him and did everything she could to hinder his searches and cast aspersions on his character.  She tried to accuse Jesse Grund of murdering Caylee.  She didn't care if she destroyed reputations and lied about events.  She lied in court today when she was saying Casey was a good mother.  There is too much evidence to the contrary, evidence which came directly from her by her statements to other people.

She gave the FBI the wrong brush and thought it was funny and said she should have given them the dogs' toothbrush.

No.  I don't feel sorry for her.  The person I feel sorry for is the person who can't speak for herself and the person who was murdered by her own mother.  Caylee Marie Anthony.

IMO what I saw today was an imitation Cindy.  We have all seen the real article many times, such as the Morgan depositions where she sat there and lied like a rug and would wink at her lawyer when she had said something particularly outrageous.  That's the real Cindy.  And insulting innocent people is another trait of Cindy's.  Attack, attack, attack.  "You're cute, mam, but you're not a ten."

I believe Cindy loved Caylee.  I also think that through Caylee she felt she was given another chance at childraising, maybe one which would have a better outcome than that with Casey.  Caylee was used to satisfy everyone's ego.  I don't feel sorry for Cindy Anthony.  Not at all.  A couple of hours cannot erase three years of dispicable behaviour.

Nope.  Nice try but I didn't fall for it.
Hand clap! Well said... I am with ya 100%- I wish I had the nerve to post this since most here now have sympathy for Cindy. I do feel sorry for her loosing her precious Caylee at the hands of her own daughter but her behaviour has been dispicable. She should of been dignified and kept her mouth shut concerning Casey and been grateful for all who helped in looking for Caylee.
Opps.. losing not loosing
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2288 on: June 01, 2011, 12:02:53 AM »

FWIW   Dr Drew is analyzing today's trial testimony on HLN (its a repeat)

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2289 on: June 01, 2011, 12:03:52 AM »

I just heard the part that Baez asked Cindy if they made money off of this case and she said no we lost money.  Then I heard Bozo ask if they sold pictures to a network for $200,000.00.  I didn't hear her response can someone tell me what she said or did LDB object!

I'm pretty sure he said $20,000 and Conway got $6000 of that.
Thanks!!  I was on my way outside with the granddaughter.  Thought NG might cover it but she didn't. 

$20,000
-$6,000=$14,000
minus taxes figure another $6,000
Figure G & C after taxes & paying Brad>>>got about $8000.00

Quite the difference between KC's $220,000 & George and Cindy's $8000

I'm starting to think Cindy trademarked Caylee's name to prevent Blowhole from making any more blood $$$ from Caylee's murder after this trial is over.

Good one! Wasn't he originally rumored to be getting paid with those proceeds? If so, even better knowing he must have came to the realization that his planned big pay day ain't gonna happen ever! That would explain ICA being so mad, if those claims are true and her intended defense money will never be. 

I was wondering if the trademark was to stop people from wearing or marketing things, related their granddaughter, around the court house.

I know I wouldn't want to have to wade through strangers wearing any of my grandkids (or kids) names or pictures. Even if they were both the victims of a stranger.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2290 on: June 01, 2011, 12:07:32 AM »

couldn't sleep  lol
this is sad

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2291 on: June 01, 2011, 12:08:08 AM »

couldn't sleep  lol
this is sad

george standing outside of the bathroom door where cindy was wailing.

Loca
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2292 on: June 01, 2011, 12:11:34 AM »

Hi monkeys..
I haven't heard anything about the call the casey received from caylee that she was having good time...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2293 on: June 01, 2011, 12:12:32 AM »

couldn't sleep  lol
this is sad

O man that is just heart wrenching, and I guess the reports from earlier are true Cindy was in the rest room breaking down.   I cannot deny this is despite my previous harsh criticism of them, in this moment they are just totally destroyed

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2294 on: June 01, 2011, 12:12:51 AM »

Bobo just listed a case the Jp was the trial judge for and went to the supreme court.

What is insane about that is the defense lost that case in the FSC. What is his point or did he not really read the case law?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2295 on: June 01, 2011, 12:16:03 AM »

Hi monkeys..
I haven't heard anything about the call the casey received from caylee that she was having good time...

Another lie

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2296 on: June 01, 2011, 12:21:52 AM »

couldn't sleep  lol
this is sad

O man that is just heart wrenching, and I guess the reports from earlier are true Cindy was in the rest room breaking down.   I cannot deny this is despite my previous harsh criticism of them, in this moment they are just totally destroyed

I have been very harsh in my criticism of them, but they brought all of that on themselves by lying and doing all their "cameos" upholding KC. People knew what happened to Caylee early on and even if they didn't want to believe it, it was not their place to disrespect Caylee's memory and support KC.

Watching Cindy today get down to regain her composure,going over to George, it reminded me of an elderly couple who lost a family member. She even walked as an elderly woman, she is so broken. I don't think this trial would have ever been easy, but if she had listened to others in the beginning instead of relying on KC to tell the truth, their grieving could have been much father along in the process. By covering up, and going along with KC, she postponed the enviable.

I really wonder if they will ever recover from this after this trial. With her hearing all the things people say about KC and then seeing all the evidence. It would be traumatic for anyone who lost a grandchild but to know your daughter murdered her and see the evidence will be living hell.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2297 on: June 01, 2011, 12:26:30 AM »

Hi monkeys..

There never was one............another lie.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2298 on: June 01, 2011, 12:28:21 AM »

I just heard the part that Baez asked Cindy if they made money off of this case and she said no we lost money.  Then I heard Bozo ask if they sold pictures to a network for $200,000.00.  I didn't hear her response can someone tell me what she said or did LDB object!

The price was $20,000 and Cindy said to pay Brad's fees - about $6,000 and they had bills to pay.

Baez/Casey, IIRC, are the ones that made the $200,000 deal from selling Caylee's pictures.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #2299 on: June 01, 2011, 12:29:25 AM »

I know that Cindy is not perfect and that she "obstructed justice" to some degree here and there, but I still feel empathy for her at this time.    I believe that both George and Cindy knew in their hearts, the night of July 15th, after hearing Casey's bullchit and smelling the car, that Caylee was dead, and that Casey had a hand in it.  I can imagine that's an awful thing to know.... I have a daughter Casey's age and a granddaughter Caylee's age.   But I'm remembering the old saying - "don't judge a man till you've walked a mile in his shoes".... it's easy to see what's right and wrong, from the outside, but on the inside, both George and Cindy have been destroyed by this.  It's been a long hard road for them but they have both shown real signs this week that they are willing to accept the truth, whatever that may be.   
I think Lee is a wildcard  - I don't know what they'll ask him, or how he'll answer. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.