May 22, 2024, 10:26:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #34 4/9/09 - 4/15/09  (Read 115393 times)
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #220 on: April 10, 2009, 11:58:19 PM »

GE - can we have another picture pretty please???!!! TIA

Heres another set of twins enjoy

Oh my goodness......

What if Steel Monkey, or Casually Cool, or Sea Searcher posted pictures of female twins?  HHHMMMMM?

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #221 on: April 10, 2009, 11:59:34 PM »

Hi My Time and MD

Hows it going tonight?

Hi GE - I had a baddddddd day!!  I took a little nap and it appears that I have woke up on the wrong side of the bed!!   

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!  SEE!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: April 11, 2009, 12:00:08 AM »

Always1 - sounds like you might have a virus.

Leroy/Peanut/Bud's Girl/Anna/Iris44

This is not an order but a suggestion that dropping the matter might make for a nicer Friday night.

Oh no!!!  Thank you Klaasend.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #223 on: April 11, 2009, 12:02:06 AM »

How's this Leroy"

Iris44, I am so sorry you asked if I REALLY had horses as though I were lying about it and that you only ever show up in the NH thread to bash the regular posters there, call them mean and stupid and now idiots.

It is not because of where else you post that I don't like you but the way you have done nothing but make personal attacks instead of just posting.  It is possible to disagree without all the name calling you do.

And if there are only two or three people logged on to a thread, it is possible to tell their IP.  SORRY, it just is.

And SORRY but a forum  like the one you even admit to belonging to that has a thread just for bashing this forum is not the sort of place I look for anything positive to come from.

So Sharon is mean, Magnolia stupid and Kermit and I are idiots.  I am so sorry about that.  But I still have nothing to discuss with people from either of those two forums based on their history of posting false and vicious information about others.  You admit to posting at one of them and I am still pretty sure you do the other.  Unless all people named Iris are interested in horses, lol!  I am sorry you participate in such.

How's that, Leroy?  Since it is so much of your businsess in the first place.

Nice. 

Does this mean you have copies of posts by a poster named Iris at CnG who talks about horses ?  I thought Kermit's posting information came from a guess at IP numbers ?

Iris was not a member of CnG as of the last time I knew their membership list.  She has stated she's not a member there, does not have a work IP number.   I don't know Iris from Adam, but I clicked on her name and read about the last 10-15 posts from her in the Natalee thread.  Someone at some point 'decided' she was a member at CnG, accused her of cutting-and-pasting, and doing drive-by posts, all of which she appeared to be baffled by, calling one of the posts to her bizarre.  Apparently from her post last night in here, it suddenly clicked that the reason for all the accusatory posts she didn't understand in the Natalee thread directed at her were because it was thought she was a CnG member.

Leroy felt Iris deserved an apology for being called a liar when she's not a member at CnG but purported posting information on her IP number was posted here.   Leroy probably doesn't know Iris from Adam either, but when any of us as members of SM make a mistake, we probably should have the grace to apologize ... so that makes it Leroy's business, and mine... IMO.

I clearly stated that my problem with Iris was NOT where else she might post but the things she has had to say to other posters in the Natalee thread including asking me if I REALLY had horses.   And I have seen her comments at GM as well for myself.

GM has an entire thread devoted to bashing monkeys and I have no use for people who participate in that kind of thing for it is far from harmless when you are their target.

And what transpires between me and those from a forum that has participated in exposing personal information about me and others is not open for a vote or discussion by others aside from the moderators.

And so NO, it is not anybody else's business.  Perhaps you missed Iris calling other posters mean and stupid, etc.  But it did happen and it was this Iris.  Posting as herself here. 

no offense meant anna, but when you post stuff i think one of the inevitable possibilities is that other folks will comment on it whether you want them to or not. i dont know iris, i dont know who the players are in this internet feud but things said still provoke an interest.

peanut,
discussion is one thing but taking it upon oneself to tell another monkey what to do is quite another.  Especially something like apologize to someone who has participated in being very rude and calling names to other posters in the past.

That's why we have moderators. 

Again, I have said my problem with that poster is not C&G.  And it does get weary, the personal attacks.  It's easy to say to take the high road when it is not your information they are posting and not your kids involved.  And mine are not the only kids who have been targeted, either.

It strikes me as totally backwards that anybody would suggest that the ones who have been targeted should be the ones to apologize.  I have to wonder what a person is thinking to suggest that.

i can totally understand the frustration and also the anger about any kind of stalking. posting about other peoples children is totally totally taboo all over the web, which given what a cesspool the net can be is saying something.

however i do not understand other folks then feeling the need to use the same type tactics and start posting ip info here that we are then supposed to disregard. i used the site meter over on candg and it didnt show a blessed thing to me, so of course now my curiosity is piqued.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #224 on: April 11, 2009, 12:02:49 AM »

This is not an order but a suggestion that dropping the matter might make for a nicer Friday night.

Oh no!!!  Thank you Klaasend.

I might suggest that you take a look at your pop up settings.  if you are getting that many, your pop up blocker is not doing its job
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #225 on: April 11, 2009, 12:03:04 AM »

Hi My Time and MD

Hows it going tonight?

Hi GE - I had a baddddddd day!!  I took a little and it appears that I have woke up on the wrong side of the bed!!   
MyTime I am sorry that your day was not good and your nap didn't help. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: April 11, 2009, 12:03:21 AM »

Well, the warden just posted lights out here, so good nite everyone.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #227 on: April 11, 2009, 12:03:51 AM »

Thank you GE.  I don't have a real preference to the one on the left or the one on the right.  I guess I could try one, and then the other and compare?  Sort of take them out for a test drive   

MUFFY!!!!!!!!!

Hey mytime!  Are you sure Part-time doesn't have a twin brother anywhere named Double-Time? 

2 Partimes would really be something!!  And not in a good way!!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: April 11, 2009, 12:03:52 AM »

Thank you GE.  I don't have a real preference to the one on the left or the one on the right.  I guess I could try one, and then the other and compare?  Sort of take them out for a test drive   

Not if I stage a drive-by snatching of them first.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: April 11, 2009, 12:04:41 AM »

Good night A-1.  I hope you can solve your puter probs.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: April 11, 2009, 12:06:06 AM »

Not if I stage a drive-by snatching of them first.   

I will dazzle them and they won't go anywhere with you, Bearly.  Until after I'm finished with them anyway... Bwahahahahaha. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #231 on: April 11, 2009, 12:07:11 AM »

check in with me before you go!   
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #232 on: April 11, 2009, 12:07:15 AM »

hi mt!

im sorry you woke up on the wrong side of the bed...was it the side against the wall?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #233 on: April 11, 2009, 12:07:54 AM »

Ahhh, such wise words of wisdom!!  The fear of me going "postal" tonight is not to far off basel!!   Where is our bartender???

No offense intended to Post office employees!!   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #234 on: April 11, 2009, 12:08:21 AM »

Hi Monkeys
Since they were talking about twins earlier, I missed it I thought I would share some twins I thought were soooooooooo cute

Double your pleasure, double your fun....

Muffy, I am shocked!!!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #235 on: April 11, 2009, 12:08:41 AM »

GE - can we have another picture pretty please???!!! TIA

Heres another set of twins enjoy

Oh my goodness......

What if Steel Monkey, or Casually Cool, or Sea Searcher posted pictures of female twins?  HHHMMMMM?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: April 11, 2009, 12:08:45 AM »

Hi My Time and MD

Hows it going tonight?

Hi GE - I had a baddddddd day!!  I took a little nap and it appears that I have woke up on the wrong side of the bed!!   

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!  SEE!!!

Is there a right side of your bed?  Just askin'?

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #237 on: April 11, 2009, 12:09:41 AM »

My new word for today is non complieant!!  Just sayin'   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #238 on: April 11, 2009, 12:10:12 AM »

Good Night A1 - Sweet Dreams
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: April 11, 2009, 12:10:36 AM »

Warden?   

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.