May 21, 2024, 09:17:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anna Nicole Smith Marshall  (Read 197550 times)
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: February 15, 2007, 11:34:33 AM »

Is anyone watching Court TV this morning....?  It is more than I can take, but it is indicative of what can happen when money and egos are involved...... Sad

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: February 15, 2007, 11:39:37 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
I have a question about the Nanny comment.

Did this allegation  about the baby starving come before Anna died or after the fact?

If this  nanny knew this was going on , any responsible person would have reported her to social services or Dyfus..  Did she?  Or is she too just looking for her 15 minutes of fame?  

Anna was out there but I think now that she is gone every nut is coming out of the woodwork and Anna is not here to defend herself.

This whole saga is sickening.

Jacqui...I've been away since yesterday afternoon, but was thinking the same thing. Sure...NOW the nanny can say this, but there's nobody around to dispute her since Anna is dead...

Bring Natalee home...
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: February 15, 2007, 11:48:54 AM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Is anyone watching Court TV this morning....?  It is more than I can take, but it is indicative of what can happen when money and egos are involved...... Sad

YEs, I am watching the hearing. EGAD!
What a zoo!

WHy don't they just get the DNA samples from the men, determine who's the Daddy and get on with it.

It IS all about the money.
Does anyone care about this little baby??????

I find it all rather sickening.
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #503 on: February 15, 2007, 11:49:22 AM »

Quote from: "MeMere"

I'm not watching, but the judge is an ass.  Last night, he was saying how he could walk over today, next week, or a month from now to the morgue and see her body "on the slab"...and therefore, there would be no RUSHING to get to a decision on who to release her body to.  [Despite the fact that medical experts say her body is deteriorating daily and has not been embalmed...]  He also didn't use the word body;  I want to say he used the word "it"...but I don't think that's right.  It was some other totally disrespectful way of phrasing it...and Nancy Grace was as appalled as I was!!  I'm sure he's coming across today as no better.
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #504 on: February 15, 2007, 11:50:08 AM »

Quote from: "mishy"

Did this allegation  about the baby starving come before Anna died or after the fact?

If this  nanny knew this was going on , any responsible person would have reported her to social services or Dyfus..  Did she?  Or is she too just looking for her 15 minutes of fame?  

Anna was out there but I think now that she is gone every nut is coming out of the woodwork and Anna is not here to defend herself.

Jacqui...I've been away since yesterday afternoon, but was thinking the same thing. Sure...NOW the nanny can say this, but there's nobody around to dispute her since Anna is dead...

Supposedly, the nanny had her statement taken by a notary public before the end of 2006.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: February 15, 2007, 11:51:53 AM »

I think there is also a lot of rumour mongering and sensationalism that is blurring what the truth is here.

Perhaps once the legalities are determined and things settle down a bit, the truth of the whole matter will come out. (I hope!)

I do think this judge is on top of things though and is aware of possible schemes trying to be worked.
He's quiet..but if you read between the lines, he knows what is going on and I don't think he'll allow any hankypanky.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #506 on: February 15, 2007, 11:56:35 AM »

I'm watching the proceedings on CourtTV and my impression is that this judge does not have control of his courtroom and he makes some very unappropriate comments.
In my opinion (and, my husband reminds me all the time, My opinion doesn't count), no matter who the father of the baby is, Anna should be buried next to her son in the Bahamas.  If it is true that she bought two plots at the time her son died, then that should speak volumes as to her wishes on where she would want to be buried.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: February 15, 2007, 12:03:37 PM »

Earning a law degree, and being elected or appointed to a judicial bench is no guarantee that a judge is actually qualified to make crucial decisions with wisdom and understanding. Judges have a lot of power, but not necessarily the ability to grasp a situation and how it affects people. Some of them are just all about ego.
I think judges should be reviewed for their mistakes and ruling disasters, and misinterpretations of the law. As it stands, so many make terrible decisions that ultimately can ruin people's lives. Yet they are not held accountable, like a physician would be.
There is a baby in limbo, passing important developemental milestones that can't be revisited, her dead mother's body is deteriorating, and he wants to take his time? He has no conception of the elements of the case, yet he will be making the decisions on the outcome. He should recuse himself, but he won't, because it gets him on TV.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: February 15, 2007, 12:32:38 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
I'm watching the proceedings on CourtTV and my impression is that this judge does not have control of his courtroom and he makes some very unappropriate comments.
In my opinion (and, my husband reminds me all the time, My opinion doesn't count), no matter who the father of the baby is, Anna should be buried next to her son in the Bahamas.  If it is true that she bought two plots at the time her son died, then that should speak volumes as to her wishes on where she would want to be buried.

It would seem that goes to her intentions.
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #509 on: February 15, 2007, 12:50:44 PM »

Heh AC, by the way, so glad to know you're well!   Wink
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: February 15, 2007, 01:16:17 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Quote from: "Katysmom"

It would seem that goes to her intentions.

it's a shame that people are all about money... and no one seems to be even having a thought that a baby is out there, alive and hopefully, well.... that poor baby is only a meal ticket to so many of those involved, and what an absolute shame.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #511 on: February 15, 2007, 01:24:08 PM »

I vote for Howard for the body/burial and Birkhead for father and awarded "custody" of DL.  Howard Stern may have loved Anna - but he was well aware of and involved with the drug-taking, which could have harmed the baby.  Birkhead was supposedly axed out of the picture because he wanted Anna to get off the drugs for the baby's sake.  And for that, he gets a few points in my book.
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #512 on: February 15, 2007, 01:24:42 PM »

That's assuming Birkhead turns out to be the father, of course!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: February 15, 2007, 01:29:35 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
I vote for Howard for the body/burial and Birkhead for father and awarded "custody" of DL.  Howard Stern may have loved Anna - but he was well aware of and involved with the drug-taking, which could have harmed the baby.  Birkhead was supposedly axed out of the picture because he wanted Anna to get off the drugs for the baby's sake.  And for that, he gets a few points in my book.

Personally, I think that HKS murdered first her son and then ANS for the meal ticket of the baby, and to him that is all the baby is.  It's just too concienidental that methodone was the cause in both cases, and who was lurking in the shawdows each time?  

It's just my opinion, but I think after watching Greta the other day and seeing him "cry" that he is heartless... and too many people talked about how controlling he was... that is never a good thing, IMO.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #514 on: February 15, 2007, 01:34:37 PM »

Hi Mrs. Red.  You really think he murdered both?  If his intent is the money, why would he have done both in such a compressed timeframe (arousing great levels of suspicion anyway) - and why wouldn't he have waited until ANS and he were married?  Do you think the "commitment ceremony" is legally binding for anything?  I don't really know...but I would think that if what you're suggesting was his game plan, he wouldn't have taken any chances legally.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: February 15, 2007, 01:58:51 PM »

Hi Mrs. Red.  You really think he murdered both?  If his intent is the money, why would he have done both in such a compressed timeframe (arousing great levels of suspicion anyway) - and why wouldn't he have waited until ANS and he were married?  Do you think the "commitment ceremony" is legally binding for anything?  I don't really know...but I would think that if what you're suggesting was his game plan, he wouldn't have taken any chances legally.

I think he got a little too greedy and a little overconfident once he got away with the first murder..

I could be wrong, but it's like that looks like, walks like, probably is old scenario about ducks...ya know?

I don't believe that the "commitment ceremony" is legally binding - they would have needed some kind of license or something to make it legal, I think...

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: February 15, 2007, 01:59:25 PM »

btw, Annie - it's good to see you!!

AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #517 on: February 15, 2007, 02:27:15 PM »

thx mrs red...mostly lurking these days...hoping for some positive developments. i do think it's possible anna tried to commit suicide...and i believe the nanny.   Rolling Eyes
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: February 15, 2007, 04:11:01 PM »

Heh AC, by the way, so glad to know you're well!   Wink

THank you, Annie!!!!
 Laughing
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #519 on: February 15, 2007, 04:41:59 PM »

This was in an affidavit from back in Dec., for possibly the ongoing custody battle by Birkhead.   I agree,  the Nanny should have turned her in or made it public or something to save the baby.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.