May 05, 2024, 06:25:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #717 1/31 - 2/01/08  (Read 506164 times)
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: February 01, 2008, 12:00:00 PM »

that man has his hand or jorans nipple

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

And they both like it......

Yep, it must be Friday!

Existence is futile.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: February 01, 2008, 12:01:26 PM »

Who is the "Ministry of Justice"-is that MOS??  there titles confuse me!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #642 on: February 01, 2008, 12:01:38 PM »

Natalee Holloway Update 9; Special report starting Interview with possible witnesses to the confession

SBS 6 unveils that they have an interview with two guys who spoke to Joran about the case last night in a disco in Arnhem. Aruban justice department confirms Natalee is dead. This is what their promo just said. The show is on in ten minutes. Watch this space.

http://equivocationnation.blogspot.com/

thanks for posting this....I can't wait to hear this one!!

YW! i am waiting with baited breath myself...

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: February 01, 2008, 12:02:26 PM »

Natalee Holloway Update 9; Special report starting Interview with possible witnesses to the confession

SBS 6 unveils that they have an interview with two guys who spoke to Joran about the case last night in a disco in Arnhem. Aruban justice department confirms Natalee is dead. This is what their promo just said. The show is on in ten minutes. Watch this space.

I wonder of these two guys have been recruited into the 'Rally around Joran spin company'?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: February 01, 2008, 12:02:32 PM »

Natalee Holloway Update 7; Leaked transcript verified. Interview at 18.00 Amsterdam time with possible witnesses.

The leaked transcript of Peter r. de Vries' conversation with Hans Mos, chief prosecutor in the holloway case is genuine, the prosecutor's office confirms today.
SBS 6 claims to have a special report, including an interview with the men in this picture, one of whom may have been a witness to Joran van der Sloot's confession.

http://equivocationnation.blogspot.com/2008/02/natalee-holloway-update-7-leaked.html

which queen are we talking about here? Joran looks like he's fitting right in with these guys...

Bring Natalee home...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: February 01, 2008, 12:05:32 PM »

Natalee Holloway Update 7; Leaked transcript verified. Interview at 18.00 Amsterdam time with possible witnesses.

The leaked transcript of Peter r. de Vries' conversation with Hans Mos, chief prosecutor in the holloway case is genuine, the prosecutor's office confirms today.
SBS 6 claims to have a special report, including an interview with the men in this picture, one of whom may have been a witness to Joran van der Sloot's confession.

http://equivocationnation.blogspot.com/2008/02/natalee-holloway-update-7-leaked.html

he is gonna fit in real well in KIA too  

which queen are we talking about here? Joran looks like he's fitting right in with these guys...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: February 01, 2008, 12:05:46 PM »

the minister of justice is rudy croes.  one of the backers of the psychotic psychics.
dennisintn
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: February 01, 2008, 12:06:09 PM »

I wonder of these two guys have been recruited into the 'Rally around Joran spin company'?

If those two are the best they can come up with to rally round Joran, Joran better
just crawl back in his hidy hole.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: February 01, 2008, 12:07:50 PM »

my computer just hiccuped and went wild for a moment!!  I was trying to say this is really interesting.... as the post says, one of the guys in the picture might be the infiltrator.....when I first saw the picture this morning....my first thought was the little guy on the left is the killers boyfriend...look at his hand so possessive on the killers chest...ummmmmmmmm

good eye on the gay guy!!!
roflmao!!! so sorry...I am my own best audience!!!!

LOL I made my last post before I read what you guys said...guess we were all on the same page 

Bring Natalee home...
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #649 on: February 01, 2008, 12:08:08 PM »

Natalee Holloway Update 10; Joran spotted in Disco, drinking unconcerned. De Vries stays silent.

Joran was drinking last night in a Disco in Arnhem. Neighbours can't find him. The DJ at the disco talked to him and took a picture with him. He appeared 'relaxed and cool' according to the witnesses. He replied no comment to questions about the case.

Peter R. de Vries still refuses to comment. He said that he doesn't know why Joran is partying. 'Joran can party if he wants.' is all the crime reporter was willing to say. he also refuses to comment on the Aruban Justice department's statement that Joran has confessed.

Joran is truly EVIL

God Don't Like Ugly
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: February 01, 2008, 12:09:51 PM »

Rudt Croes - one of the most corrupt sumbiches on the island.

He said there owuldnt have been any arrests last time if he knew about it first.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: February 01, 2008, 12:10:58 PM »

FROM RU:
lynnRN Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:27 am   

MSNBC just reported Beth's spokeperson is saying JVDS was rearrested. Is Sunny reading here? 

No, lynn I wasn't reading there.I have to use lysol after reading there and it's really tough on my skin..but someone sent me your post....thanks for thinking about me though

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: February 01, 2008, 12:12:35 PM »

my computer just hiccuped and went wild for a moment!!  I was trying to say this is really interesting.... as the post says, one of the guys in the picture might be the infiltrator.....when I first saw the picture this morning....my first thought was the little guy on the left is the killers boyfriend...look at his hand so possessive on the killers chest...ummmmmmmmm

good eye on the gay guy!!!
roflmao!!! so sorry...I am my own best audience!!!!

LOL I made my last post before I read what you guys said...guess we were all on the same page 

we sure are!!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #653 on: February 01, 2008, 12:13:18 PM »

Natalee Holloway Update 10; Psychologist says, Joran is psychotic or innocent. "Joran might have no conscience whatsoever" Wine incident is telling.

Joran has always denied everything, he even published a book. A noted psychologist syas that Joran may well be completely insane or completely innocent, in light of his behaviour yesterday.

Joran claims to have lied about leaving Natalee alone that night, but did not kill her or hide her body. Lying was a way of 'avoiding trouble', but 'apologies were in order', said van der Sloot in an earlier interview.

Joran is truly EVIL

God Don't Like Ugly
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: February 01, 2008, 12:13:52 PM »

Natalee Holloway Update 10; Joran spotted in Disco, drinking unconcerned. De Vries stays silent.

Joran was drinking last night in a Disco in Arnhem. Neighbours can't find him. The DJ at the disco talked to him and took a picture with him. He appeared 'relaxed and cool' according to the witnesses. He replied no comment to questions about the case.

Peter R. de Vries still refuses to comment. He said that he doesn't know why Joran is partying. 'Joran can party if he wants.' is all the crime reporter was willing to say. he also refuses to comment on the Aruban Justice department's statement that Joran has confessed.

Peter is smart...he knows how to keep the interest level on high alert!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: February 01, 2008, 12:14:03 PM »

the minister of justice is rudy croes.  one of the backers of the psychotic psychics.
dennisintn

And he confirmed the confession?    got him by the short hairs. whoops

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: February 01, 2008, 12:14:16 PM »

He said there owuldnt have been any arrests last time if he knew about it first.

blah...I agree, but he doesn't have control of what is happening in the Netherlands...for the whole world to see
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: February 01, 2008, 12:14:46 PM »

Hi Everybody!!  What a wonderful day.

Welcome to mrskub, and ksupon.  I know there's someone else I've missed the last few days so if you're new at posting then welcome to ya'll too.

Justice for Natalee
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: February 01, 2008, 12:16:32 PM »

blah...I agree, but he doesn't have control of what is happening in the Netherlands...for the whole world to see

And that's what will break this case wide open.  The evidence has been gathered and will be shown to the whole world in a venue that is free of Rudy Croes' and Nelson Oduber's influence.  Then, the justice system will be forced to act or be revealed for the corrupt organization they are.  Perfect, just perfect.

BRING NATALEE HOME
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: February 01, 2008, 12:16:43 PM »

Absolutely!!   I  got an email from a friend in London ...she saw the news on the BBC.....the WORLD IS WATCHING

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.