May 22, 2024, 07:49:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #607 4/28 - 4/29/2007  (Read 169211 times)
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: April 29, 2007, 01:11:28 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
JUST POSTED BY EASYWRITER ON THE FRONT PAGE OF SM:

I just recieved a little info I thought I would share with the monkeys.

I can tell you one thing that you’ll be the first person in the U.S. to know: at this time some trucks did arrive behind the light house, with dogs and sophisticated equipment and a search is under way on that spot as I am writing to you. I just send my reporter to the spot to take the necessary pictures and sniff around to see what this new search is all about. They arrived there about fifteen minutes ago.

Thank you Easy!!

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: April 29, 2007, 01:12:11 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Let's hope the Dutch KLPD do not observe Aruban Holidays. Afterall, aren't they (KLPD) now in charge of the investigation & not Aruba ?

They want us to think that they are Yap.  Shhhh don't tell them that we know it will be our little secret.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: April 29, 2007, 01:13:26 PM »

I can tell you one thing that you’ll be the first person in the U.S. to know: at this time some trucks did arrive behind the light house, with dogs and sophisticated equipment and a search is under way on that spot as I am writing to you. I just send my reporter to the spot to take the necessary pictures and sniff around to see what this new search is all about. They arrived there about fifteen minutes ago.

Wow!! the search continues!!   this is getting closer to the rocks!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: April 29, 2007, 01:13:51 PM »

Thanks Easy!!!

Sounds like these investigators are going to do their job regardless of what day it may be.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #924 on: April 29, 2007, 01:14:25 PM »

I revised the locale of the Arm bone  and removed the other pin from the first location.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #925 on: April 29, 2007, 01:19:15 PM »

Thank-You Easy!

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: April 29, 2007, 01:23:43 PM »

I posted this in the TES prayer vigil thread. Wanted to bring it here if anyone wants to use it.

ARUBA
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: April 29, 2007, 01:25:20 PM »

Ty to Easy.
I would not expect to see any news about the finding of the NFI
any time soon. Everything has go go to the labs. With the  FBI informing the HT's of the search, they, I hope would be the first to know the results. Anything that is read on F and R is just going to be speculation, same as us.
Holey Moley, it is 12 :30 here and I haven't done a damn thing with the vacuum / laundry, etc.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: April 29, 2007, 01:26:19 PM »

I'm again encouraged to hear the KLPD are continuing to search today even though it's a holiday in Aruba. I think it's highly unlikely they will find Natalee's body, but it's entirely possible they may find some forensics.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: April 29, 2007, 01:29:17 PM »

I posted this in the TES prayer vigil thread. Wanted to bring it here if anyone wants to use it.

Happy Sunday Monks!! Yapz, I love your avatar!

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: April 29, 2007, 01:30:15 PM »

I'm again encouraged to hear the KLPD are continuing to search today even though it's a holiday in Aruba. I think it's highly unlikely they will find Natalee's body, but it's entirely possible they may find some forensics.

I wish they had that belt and anything else that was found in the past to perform forensics on...

Bring Natalee home...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #931 on: April 29, 2007, 01:30:44 PM »

TIC.

maybe they are looking at those rocks finally.. if that is the case,  I WILL BE ECSTATIC!!!

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: April 29, 2007, 01:31:21 PM »

Nothing yet at RU or FOB regarding the search going on right now near the Lighthouse.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: April 29, 2007, 01:32:27 PM »

Klaas they are all too busy changing their underwear to post.   Laughing

ARUBA
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: April 29, 2007, 01:32:34 PM »

Klaas,  it is like they are following a chronological order.  Perhaps just wishful thinking on my part. But if they can add all of those forensics up, they may have something.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: April 29, 2007, 01:32:35 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
TIC.

maybe they are looking at those rocks finally.. if that is the case,  I WILL BE ECSTATIC!!!

Notice Jossy says "behind" the Lighthouse.  It could be the rock area.  Hopefully there will be updates soon.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: April 29, 2007, 01:33:21 PM »

Possibly Glenda and MF are too hung over and still sleeping it off  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #937 on: April 29, 2007, 01:33:47 PM »

LOL  Yapz!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #938 on: April 29, 2007, 01:35:28 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
TIC.

Notice Jossy says "behind" the Lighthouse.  It could be the rock area.  Hopefully there will be updates soon.

you have no idea how happy I would be if that is the case... I'll know they are very serious if that is what they are examining...I'll literally take back everything I have said... that might take awhile tho-  Very Happy  Very Happy

+++

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #939 on: April 29, 2007, 01:35:35 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"

Klaas,  it is like they are following a chronological order.  Perhaps just wishful thinking on my part. But if they can add all of those forensics up, they may have something.

Thats an interesting thought AZ.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.