May 13, 2024, 05:22:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 305072 times)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1220 on: January 24, 2009, 07:54:46 AM »

IMO, Part of why Conway was contacted, and made such a big deal out of LE finding George right away- so that they could get to him before he said or did anything that could have implicated him (or at least got him in some kind of legal trouble).  Yes, obviously nobody wanted him to kill himself, but what wife generally calls the attorney when she can't find her husband? Where was Lee? Why wasn't Lee making phone calls? I guess this family has so alienated themselves with their behavior, that all they can turn to is a lawyer in a time of crisis.    I'm sure Conway will do all he can to keep people from seeing that entire suicide note.

do we really need to see it, if le says theres no kind of confession to wrongdoing in it? are we gonna rummage thru his underwear drawer next?

In the state of Florida, Conway is also a mandated reporter.  Lawyers are required to report if they have a client that is in danger.  Conway simply had no choice but to report George as missing.  Mandated reporters can be charged with the crime of failure to report.  I hope this helps!

ive never heard that term before. is it merely that he has to report any potential crime or is there more to it?

Anytime an individual is a harm to themselves or others, mandated reporters(social workers, healthcare professionals, teachers, therapists, lawyers, and certain other professionals are required to report it to the proper authorities.  In 2007, the laws changed and included that all citizens are required to report if they are aware of the potential for harm or risk.  But the above mentioned professions are held at a higher standard of knowing that they must report. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1221 on: January 24, 2009, 07:56:00 AM »

Has anyone else heard about LE taking Cindy's father in for questioning? Is there a link somewhere? I have a very good reason for asking this.
I have been questioning this, please tell me your reason for asking, because I'm going crazy trying to figure this one out.

OK, sorry, I had to go retrieve the document that is behind why I am so interested in why LE would be questioning the greatgrandpa again. Please see attached. Notice the "blacked-out" sections when the subject turns to Alexander and Shirley Plesea, the greatgrandparents. I've always wondered about what is behind the black.

Also, do you remember what made Cindy really mad in one of the early-on LE interviews? That LE threatened to go talk to her fragile father in person, in their squad car.

And what date did they all say everyone last saw Caylee, ***UNTIL*** the Father's Day visit with greatgrandpa turned up in video and photos? June 9, a week earlier, almost as if they were trying to cover up the visit with greatgrandpa.

Also, "zanny" or "zani" can be a nickname for "Alexander."

AND . . . the first photo retrieved from Casey's cell phone, according to the documents, is one of Alexander Plesea, the greatgrandpa.

I sometimes wonder if Casey told something about what happened to Caylee to the greatgrandpa and in her "backwards sort of way" she is saying, go back to greatgrandpa, or Zani, and he can tell you what happened, knowing full well that he couldn't.

Good morning rmcalo I thought what you posted here was very interesting. I kept hearing: "That's the last person I seen with my daughter" as I read this. And we know now little Caylee did not live long after her visit with him. I'd never seen this document before. Meant to reply to you but I fell asleep! I thing "originating and terminating" just means "incoming and outgoing" calls. Did any one ever find out if they did go visit Great Grandpa yesterday?

thanks, sdb. i have to confess i passed out into a deep sleep shortly after posting all this stuff, so i have no idea who might have responded to me . . . 

But, anyway, if we just look at the facts of this case very, very simply -- from an "all we know for absolutely certain because of photographic proof" standpoint -- for all we know, this very visit with grandpa on June 15 is the LAST time ANYONE actually SAW Caylee Marie alive. The rest is all hearsay. I am not meaning to discount testimony by Shirley Plesea, who says they all had chili after this, but just think about it -- this is the very last time that WE, the public and the media and the courtroom, have evidence of Caylee being alive. These are the last known photos/videos of Caylee, and they were originally hidden from LE by the Anthonys, and the date they were taken denied by the Anthonys at first.

I think there must be SOMETHING to that. Plus, the blacked-out text . . . . means something.

The calls are marked "originating search" and then "terminating search" among a whole set of incoming calls, instead of marked just "originating" and "terminating." The "originating" seems to be around July 2 and the "terminating" around July 5 or so? (I may be wrong -- have to go back and look at the document.) My first thought was: Is this when Lee was searching for Casey for his mom? Like, at Fusian and stuff?
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1222 on: January 24, 2009, 07:58:29 AM »

IMO, Part of why Conway was contacted, and made such a big deal out of LE finding George right away- so that they could get to him before he said or did anything that could have implicated him (or at least got him in some kind of legal trouble).  Yes, obviously nobody wanted him to kill himself, but what wife generally calls the attorney when she can't find her husband? Where was Lee? Why wasn't Lee making phone calls? I guess this family has so alienated themselves with their behavior, that all they can turn to is a lawyer in a time of crisis.    I'm sure Conway will do all he can to keep people from seeing that entire suicide note.

do we really need to see it, if le says theres no kind of confession to wrongdoing in it? are we gonna rummage thru his underwear drawer next?

im sorry, i dont mean anything personalby it. its just getting tolook like an interactive reality show, when its actually the desinagration and destruction of an entire family. its so sad.

The only thing is that they've done it to themselves..all in an effort to cover up for KC..sympathy is hard to generate for me in this case..had the A's done the right thing and been forthright with the information..then the nation that is now criticizing them, would be supporting them although most of the nation wouldn't be aware of this case if it wasn't for the antics of the family IMO..

As far as Georges letter goes...I, for one, would like to see it. I am all but 5% ready to call this a publicity/sympathy STUNT...considering the players at the house.. I would say this is more than likely. Since the A's have already been a part of a scam to raise money for the search of a "missing" child..everything they do now needs to be very transparent

JMO...and I'm stickin' to it, until I finish my coffee 

thats really sad you feel that way about people youve never even interacted with personally. but of course its your right, as it is mine to feel that its incomprehenible that anyone could consider a suicide atempt as a ploy for publicity. thats just so wrong imo.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1223 on: January 24, 2009, 08:04:27 AM »

If Conway was there at the house, and Cindy said "hey, George has gone missing and he took his meds with him, a picture of the family, and has sent some suicidal messages", sure. I totally see how Conway has a duty to report it. She could have surely picked up the phone, though.  Anybody can report a suicide threat, a missing person, etc.. (Maybe Cindy figured Conway could get the job done faster than she could have?)

i dont know. did you hear her voice in the background of the 911 call? she didnt sound very upset, she sounded annoyed.

Yes, I think somebody on NG last night said she was angry.. at first worried, but second, angry. 

I don't know why Cindy would have been angry with him.  Maybe because it was causing her an inconvenience, having to deal with it? Or because it disgusted her that he would attempt to do such a thing? (I think it was so insensitive of her to ask George - especially having acknowledged that he was depressed- to buy jewelry for Caylee to have at her funeral.  Couldn't she have done this herself?). Maybe Cindy was angry because he was being "weak", and she doesn't like that in anyone, much less a man, and much less the man she's married to. (Although from what we can tell, she should be used to that).  But I do know from experience that people are often angry at those who have either attempted suicide, or who have actually done it.  (I have a very close family member who tried to kill herself at least twice.  This was over 10 years ago, and it still makes her children angry to think about it).

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1224 on: January 24, 2009, 08:06:04 AM »

I'm just curious... 

Is it at all possible to feel for what George is going through, AND to want justice for Caylee? Because after reading many posts last night, it seems to be (for some people) either one or the other.

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: January 24, 2009, 08:07:36 AM »

If Conway was there at the house, and Cindy said "hey, George has gone missing and he took his meds with him, a picture of the family, and has sent some suicidal messages", sure. I totally see how Conway has a duty to report it. She could have surely picked up the phone, though.  Anybody can report a suicide threat, a missing person, etc.. (Maybe Cindy figured Conway could get the job done faster than she could have?)

i dont know. did you hear her voice in the background of the 911 call? she didnt sound very upset, she sounded annoyed.

Yes, I think somebody on NG last night said she was angry.. at first worried, but second, angry. 

I don't know why Cindy would have been angry with him.  Maybe because it was causing her an inconvenience, having to deal with it? Or because it disgusted her that he would attempt to do such a thing? (I think it was so insensitive of her to ask George - especially having acknowledged that he was depressed- to buy jewelry for Caylee to have at her funeral.  Couldn't she have done this herself?). Maybe Cindy was angry because he was being "weak", and she doesn't like that in anyone, much less a man, and much less the man she's married to. (Although from what we can tell, she should be used to that).  But I do know from experience that people are often angry at those who have either attempted suicide, or who have actually done it.  (I have a very close family member who tried to kill herself at least twice.  This was over 10 years ago, and it still makes her children angry to think about it).

you bring up some  very good points. im with you, i cant figure out her exact reason.maybe part of it is that he did something she didnt tell him to do? i dont know.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1226 on: January 24, 2009, 08:10:09 AM »

you bring up some  very good points. im with you, i cant figure out her exact reason.maybe part of it is that he did something she didnt tell him to do? i dont know.
That sure sounds like Cindy.

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1227 on: January 24, 2009, 08:11:16 AM »

That sure sounds like Cindy.

sheesh i know. smack me now haha.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1228 on: January 24, 2009, 08:15:37 AM »

Going on the assumption that this was indeed a sincere suicide attempt, I am wondering if the RUMOR of CA having a fling with PI Casey has any relevance.  Could it be that GA confronted CA with this information, and she went off on him?  That would certainly drive him over the edge.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1229 on: January 24, 2009, 08:18:46 AM »

im sorry, i dont mean anything personalby it. its just getting tolook like an interactive reality show, when its actually the desinagration and destruction of an entire family. its so sad.

The only thing is that they've done it to themselves..all in an effort to cover up for KC..sympathy is hard to generate for me in this case..had the A's done the right thing and been forthright with the information..then the nation that is now criticizing them, would be supporting them although most of the nation wouldn't be aware of this case if it wasn't for the antics of the family IMO..

As far as Georges letter goes...I, for one, would like to see it. I am all but 5% ready to call this a publicity/sympathy STUNT...considering the players at the house.. I would say this is more than likely. Since the A's have already been a part of a scam to raise money for the search of a "missing" child..everything they do now needs to be very transparent

thats really sad you feel that way about people youve never even interacted with personally. but of course its your right, as it is mine to feel that its incomprehenible that anyone could consider a suicide atempt as a ploy for publicity. thats just so wrong imo.

It is sad, I agree, but in a way, we have interacted with them personally..and their actions have been deplorable.. everyone but Caylee has been put in the spotlight by the A's..Other peoples innocent children have had their photo's displayed on the internet...Caylee still lays in a cardboard box..(sorry for that) Why isn't Conway filing motions from the "grieving" grandparents to get her buried...? Why have they all of a sudden, just shut up..you couldn't keep them off of the TV before their "live Caylee" campaign was shot to he** ..

What will be telling to me (as I've stated already) is what George does once released from the hospital..where will he go. What will he do to reestablish some credibility..if he keeps touting that KC is innocent and we have to find Zanny..then that will negate the 5% that I've offered to allow for a grieving distraught grandfather..I thought George wanted to reach out to families with other missing children..it was to become his new life..have we seen any of that come to fruition ? NO... can't help missing children and families very easily if you're dead...

I want to add something else but need to run an errand quickly..brb

JMO.....

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1230 on: January 24, 2009, 08:20:16 AM »

Just want to throw something out there: Cindy's behavior through this ENTIRE ordeal with Caylee and Casey has been, to me, extremely ODD.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: January 24, 2009, 08:20:28 AM »

I'm just curious... 

Is it at all possible to feel for what George is going through, AND to want justice for Caylee? Because after reading many posts last night, it seems to be (for some people) either one or the other.

Yes it is because it's exactly how I feel...Good morning!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1232 on: January 24, 2009, 08:20:30 AM »

Going on the assumption that this was indeed a sincere suicide attempt, I am wondering if the RUMOR of CA having a fling with PI Casey has any relevance.  Could it be that GA confronted CA with this information, and she went off on him?  That would certainly drive him over the edge.

ugh. dominic casey is creepy imo.

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: January 24, 2009, 08:22:50 AM »

I'm just curious... 

Yes it is because it's exactly how I feel...Good morning!

oh gosh, of course it is. caylees going to get justice i have no doubt about it. savage, allen, melich and all of the involved agencies will make sure of that.

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: January 24, 2009, 08:25:07 AM »

I will have to agree on the note and whether this was a setup suicide attempt or real.
I know LE yesterday said in the presser they didn't have the note and it was already in the news sources what it supposedly said per investigators. I think there would be a privacy issue on any suicide note especially in this case.  I don't know what to think on any of this but am glad NG ran a rerun last night and didn't have someone fill in for her. I am glad at this point she didn't give it attention until more is known from real sources.

George I think would be the one to break if any of them. Maybe he just wanted to get away from C and L. Maybe he is not happy with Conway and the direction things are going. They have lived in such a world of lies maybe reality is hitting him.
Maybe this was just another smoke screen after the doc dump.

I am in "reserve" on my thoughts on George and this suicide attempt.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1235 on: January 24, 2009, 08:31:30 AM »

I think that for many, part of the question mark in this whole thing is whether there actually WAS a suicide attempt at all.  That's part of what people aren't buying.  I don't think the belief is that he made a legitimate attempt at ending his life for the purpose of publicity.

I have sympathy for ANYONE who feels so desperate that they would truly consider an attempt to take their own life.   However, we've watched these people scam and scheme now for a while, and past behavior is bound to have some bearing on our interpretation of current and future behavior. 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: January 24, 2009, 08:32:15 AM »

i understand. im not looking  for trouble, but i need something explained to me please. why are so many folks denying this man his very humanity. why think hes somehow not capable of pain, sorrow and desperation, the very things that we all as people fear. is it that were somehow better than him...stronger? if thats the case wouldnt he be even more worthy of our understanding and a bit of compassion?

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1237 on: January 24, 2009, 08:34:16 AM »

Good point - I think this is always her biggest source of frustration.  She just can't take it if she's not calling all the shots.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1238 on: January 24, 2009, 08:34:50 AM »

Ok - here is a whole new angle on the DNA thing. My DH - who is incredibly smart and thinks outside the box - said that you can get more than whose the daddy from DNA. Even if Caylee was not Lee's you can find if daddy is someone in either CA or GA family, if it was a relative that fathered Caylee. So perhaps they are looking at people outside the immediate family.  (Also disease info from DNA but I am not sure that is what they were looking into)

Another thought he had is that perhaps there is some question if both Lee and KC are the children of GA and CA. If CA had one affair what would stop her from having more than one?  The fact that Lee or KC is not his child would be enough to push a man over the edge.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: January 24, 2009, 08:37:28 AM »

Ok - here is a whole new angle on the DNA thing. My DH - who is incredibly smart and thinks outside the box - said that you can get more than whose the daddy from DNA. Even if Caylee was not Lee's you can find if daddy is someone in either CA or GA family, if it was a relative that fathered Caylee. So perhaps they are looking at people outside the immediate family.  (Also disease info from DNA but I am not sure that is what they were looking into)

Another thought he had is that perhaps there is some question if both Lee and KC are the children of GA and CA. If CA had one affair what would stop her from having more than one?  The fact that Lee or KC is not his child would be enough to push a man over the edge.

thats really interesting. im very curious what their reasons will turn out to be.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.