May 17, 2024, 10:36:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 366234 times)
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1680 on: November 11, 2008, 02:14:07 PM »

The three that I know could not be associated with the Milsteads are Lowe's, Home Depot, and Westgate Resorts.  I can't believe the Kesse's would associate with KidFinders.

Lisa

What I got from that link with the allegations, is that KFN insinuated themselves into the Kesse family's tragedy..  I am not sure if that's true or not, but that's what I took from what was posted about it.

From my understanding, George said Kidfinders contacted them and has been with them from "day one".

http://justice4caylee.forumotion.net/dedicated-link-thread-links-only-please-f7/alleged-dubious-donations-foundations-trusts-t88.htm#20261

Dennis Milstead was arrested for impersonating a police officer....he likes badges and blinking lights.
He's also been arrested on assault charges for beating up the head of his local Crime Stoppers program.

Case Description

Case ID: 502002MM007101AXXXMB
Case Caption: MILSTEAD, DENNIS
Division: L - MARX
Filing Date: Friday , March 22nd, 2002
Court: MM - MISDEMEANOR
Jury: N-Non Jury
Type: MS - MISDEMEANOR

Case Description

Case ID: 502002CF002169AXXXMB
Case Caption: MILSTEAD, DENNIS
Division: U - BURTON
Filing Date: Thursday , February 21st, 2002
Court: CF - FELONY
Type: CF - FELONY

Case Description

Case ID: 502007DR007764XXXXMB
Case Caption: JOHN Z SHWINER V DENNIS WILLIAM MILSTEAD
Division: FD - MAASS
Filing Date: Friday , June 22nd, 2007
Court: DA - DOMESTIC/REPEAT VIOLENCE
Type: RV - REPEAT VIOLENCE

And who is this John W. Shwiner???

http://www.pbso.org/index.cfm?fa=crimestopperspr

John Shwiner the President of Crime Stoppers of Palm Beach County, Inc., was honored by receiving the "Citizen of the Year" award for his hard work and dedication. This award is given to the top civilian around the world.

Thanks a mil!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1681 on: November 11, 2008, 02:16:41 PM »

I think I saw that interview with CPS and Casey...let me see if I can locate.

NANCY GRACE
More Investigative Documents Released in Casey Anthony Murder Case
Aired November 6, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, here`s what happened, too. The day the caseworker came out there, there were several of us there and a couple of the people were inside. And after the caseworker left and she went through her litany of lies one more time, she turns around and she says, I`ve got to find those pay stubs. They don`t want to believe that I still work out there. And she actually started looking for the pay stubs in the room.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/06/ng.01.html

Child Neglect Investigation
November 6, 2008

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/110608childneglectinvestigation/indexGallery.htm

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7805151&version=23&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1682 on: November 11, 2008, 02:17:24 PM »

Hey, what type of shirt was Millstead wearing yesterday? The post about his arrest reminded me of his shirt which I thought had a "badge" on the front left chest area.

I remember you, Caylee.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1683 on: November 11, 2008, 02:17:40 PM »

There's been a chat on all morning on this site...

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone

It's not the hacked site as far as chatting goes but you won't see the livestream video there.

I talked to a bunch of friendly people but when I asked who all was a monkey, no one answered.

I must have got our of the cage somehow and run off...lol

He's going to be on some local news show at 6 ET but I'm sorry, I don't remember the call letters because I didn't recognize them.

Does anyone here know if they are diving again today?  I never got a definitive answer over there.  TIA
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1684 on: November 11, 2008, 02:18:22 PM »

Heres a better video of Cindy and George throwing their fit :

http://www.cfnews13.com/default.aspx

I liked at the end of the video the reporter says something like,

"the river does have alligators in it but LP is not lett that stop him from conducting the search."

Wait a minute....  Did I miss something?  Was LP actually IN the water searching HIMSELF? 
He wasn't?  Oh phew.  He stayed safely on the shore.

That video was funny.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1685 on: November 11, 2008, 02:19:34 PM »

Dana,

I can't seem to remember to tell you how much I enjoyed your last show.  Telling you now...lol

Great, as usual.  When are you doing to have a daily show?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1686 on: November 11, 2008, 02:21:55 PM »

"the river does have alligators in it but LP is not lett that stop him from conducting the search."

Wait a minute....  Did I miss something?  Was LP actually IN the water searching HIMSELF? 

That video was funny.

You'd think at least the news professionals would do LP the courtesy of pronouncing his name correctly. Throughout that video, both reporters called him, "PadiLLa." Just gnaws at me how unprofessional "news" has become.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1687 on: November 11, 2008, 02:22:05 PM »

Just got back from shopping...2 hours.

Has it been stated yet "WHO"hacked Murt?
A name given out?
I thought it might of been one of the a's group, my guess.

Maybe but I think it's just as likely just some nut who get's his/her jollies out of doing stuff like that.  The person who hacked Murt was posting in the chat I believe, they were trolling and causing problems there first. 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1688 on: November 11, 2008, 02:22:50 PM »

It blows my mind that there does't seem to be one upstanding person having any public representation with KC, GA or CA. Since I don't think we know who represents LA thats still a question. Other high profile cases usually have their share of slimy scumballs but this one just keeps pulling them out from every hidey hole around. The gutter is a rich resource for the A's.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1689 on: November 11, 2008, 02:23:40 PM »

Oops, forgot to add this to my last post:

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1690 on: November 11, 2008, 02:23:44 PM »

Biker Bev posted the DCF documents, and y'all may have already read it all, but....

Page 22

"She (Casey) stated she has enjoyed working with all the agencies and volunteers looking for her child and that is going to be her new vocation in life."

OMG she is delusional. No Casey, your new vocation is jailbird!!

Maybe Dennis has offered her a position on the board at KidFinders.   
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1691 on: November 11, 2008, 02:23:45 PM »

PS   except for TIM and TES    j
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1692 on: November 11, 2008, 02:25:12 PM »

That video was funny.

You'd think at least the news professionals would do LP the courtesy of pronouncing his name correctly. Throughout that video, both reporters called him, "PadiLLa." Just gnaws at me how unprofessional "news" has become.

IIRC he does pronounce it Pa diLL a.  Unlike Pa dee ah, as some do. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: November 11, 2008, 02:25:14 PM »

That video was funny.

Especially in this case.  Apparently, you could report news too if you want!

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1694 on: November 11, 2008, 02:25:45 PM »

That video was funny.

Especially in this case.  Apparently, you could report news too if you want!

I should have said "breaking news"

angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1695 on: November 11, 2008, 02:25:58 PM »

Hey, what type of shirt was Millstead wearing yesterday? The post about his arrest reminded me of his shirt which I thought had a "badge" on the front left chest area.

KFN uses a badge as their trademark.
This Milstead has an infatuation with badges!   
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1696 on: November 11, 2008, 02:28:07 PM »

I dunno maybe Im going blind but I dont see much of a fit in that video.
I do see the cowboy Padilla with what appears to be a knife in his waistband (back)
And a guy named Spyder witha a snorkle, not quite the FBI and law enforcement divers that LP promised.

Whats the knife for I wonder maybe to gut some of those gators he was talking about.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1697 on: November 11, 2008, 02:28:17 PM »

Biker Bev posted the DCF documents, and y'all may have already read it all, but....

Page 22

"She (Casey) stated she has enjoyed working with all the agencies and volunteers looking for her child and that is going to be her new vocation in life."

OMG she is delusional. No Casey, your new vocation is jailbird!!

Maybe Dennis has offered her a position on the board at KidFinders.   

Ok, that statement of Casey's deserves the "super side eye." (I tried this with y'all a while back and you didn't seem to get it. It's when someone - Casey - says something totally moronic or outlandish. You give them the super side eye.)

I remember you, Caylee.
angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1698 on: November 11, 2008, 02:28:31 PM »

Has anyone here emailed the reporter that was threatened by Dennis Milstead?
If not, I am going to email him and send along a little history about the KFN founder.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1699 on: November 11, 2008, 02:29:01 PM »

That video was funny.

I guess because I took 4 years of Spanish, live in San Antonio which is basically North Mexico and have traveled to Mexico more than 20 times I expect everyone to be able to pronounce his name correctly.  It drives me crazy to hear them say his name as its spelled. 

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.