May 17, 2024, 09:48:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 316332 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1440 on: January 15, 2009, 01:49:52 PM »

Leroy,

I think Anothermonkey is in Ohio now, against her will by hubby not originally from the area (don't make that mistake!)   

Did you ever figure out who had VD?  I'm assuming it was not relevant. 

BTW~went outside and checked the mailbox...temp actually not too bad.

Lovin

It's from a trial in Memphis going on now, Wendi and I both either used to live or are moving from the Memphis burbs'. This was a case in Cordove, TN (burb of Memphis) where Ashley Scott was murdered by her husband on Thanksgiving 2 yrs ago. Wendi was telling me his lawyer was trashing the victim but saying she had VD, I just asked if it was Leslie Ballin, a notorious Memphis atty who according to most downtown bathroom walls DOES have VD... O/T, but that;s the info on who has VD.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1441 on: January 15, 2009, 01:50:08 PM »

Morning, Monkeys.  I'm wondering about the hair straightener that keeps coming up.  At first, I thought it was like a curling iron (but in reverse), but recent posts have me wondering if this is a chemical straightener that is being referenced.  Let's assume it is a chemical straightener--although I haven't seen anyone use this outside of a salon, either.  What are the references in this case to a hair straightener?  I remember these:
1.  Casey told LE that Zanaida G, the phantom nanny, had curly hair but she straightened it.  I remember this because I found it an odd detail to include in a description.
2.  Casey told Lee that she left her blow dryer and hair straightener at Tony's apartment.  Huh?  Casey used a hair straightener, on her hair?

Any other references?  Yes, I have a reason for asking, but I'll hold onto it for a minute.

Hi AZLady....On Casey's July 25th visit from George and Cindy, she mentions she got the hair straightener from Zanny.   Cindy says, "that's true".

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8003104&version=1&locale=EN-US

It's about half way.    Let us know what you come up with!!!!
Cindy says, "that's true." What is this all about, Cindy knew there was no nanny, they are talking about such nonsense, and not only this, I would like to know why Cindy asked Casey about that ring, what difference did that ring matter while your grandchild is gone, and your daughter is in jail? 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: January 15, 2009, 01:51:58 PM »

Okay, I had to pop in for a moment to see if you all ARE HEARING WHAT I'M HEARING ON HLN!!!
So the idiot that LA calls his attorney is now saying that LA needs criminal immunity because LE may MISCONSTRUE his involvement in this case! OMG, I think I'm going to have a stroke!!! Luka makes a freakin' ass of himself on national tv & now LE will misconstrue Lee's involvement! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! 
Here's what I think Luka!!! 

Have a great day all! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: January 15, 2009, 01:52:17 PM »

someone posted the Globe yesterday, and i was wondering when it came out.....seems they got their story straight from our cage

I AM SO SORRY, i didn't mean to post this 14 times!!!!  my puter seems to be having issues today

Regrets, I've had a few......
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1444 on: January 15, 2009, 01:52:26 PM »

Morning, Monkeys.  I'm wondering about the hair straightener that keeps coming up.  At first, I thought it was like a curling iron (but in reverse), but recent posts have me wondering if this is a chemical straightener that is being referenced.  Let's assume it is a chemical straightener--although I haven't seen anyone use this outside of a salon, either.  What are the references in this case to a hair straightener?  I remember these:
1.  Casey told LE that Zanaida G, the phantom nanny, had curly hair but she straightened it.  I remember this because I found it an odd detail to include in a description.
2.  Casey told Lee that she left her blow dryer and hair straightener at Tony's apartment.  Huh?  Casey used a hair straightener, on her hair?

Any other references?  Yes, I have a reason for asking, but I'll hold onto it for a minute.

Hi AZLady....On Casey's July 25th visit from George and Cindy, she mentions she got the hair straightener from Zanny.   Cindy says, "that's true".

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8003104&version=1&locale=EN-US

Now, that's strange.  Cindy asks Casey for a full description of Zanny.  She starts with saying we know she has brown curly hair.  Casey corrects Cindy and says, "She wears it straight.  This is what I'm telling you...remember?  she's the one who gave me my straightener."  That's the first thing she says about Zanny.  She mentions her eye color, height, and no tatoos later, after talking about the straightened hair.  This is a big one for Casey.  I just think its strange.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1445 on: January 15, 2009, 01:53:16 PM »

someone posted the story from the Globe yesterday, and i was wondering when it came out.....seems they got their story straight from our cage

I missed it JuJu, does anyone have the origina post?  SS?

I'm sorry...was afk...did you need the Globe reposted ??

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: January 15, 2009, 01:53:52 PM »

Cindy says, "that's true." What is this all about, Cindy knew there was no nanny, they are talking about such nonsense, and not only this, I would like to know why Cindy asked Casey about that ring, what difference did that ring matter while your grandchild is gone, and your daughter is in jail? 

I wonder that too no rose, why even think about it? At that point her granddaughter is missing and her daughters in jail as a suspect and she's worried about a ring, same thing with the money she took out of the wallet. What on earth is going on in her head?

RIP Sweet Puppy
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1447 on: January 15, 2009, 01:53:59 PM »

Anyone know if theres been a petition started in regards to the release of the personal information of Tes searchers?
Anyone think a petition should be sent to the Judge in this case?
I really don't think this would be a good idea.  It would not influence the judge's ruling and could have unpleasant side effects. 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: January 15, 2009, 01:54:42 PM »

Okay, I had to pop in for a moment to see if you all ARE HEARING WHAT I'M HEARING ON HLN!!!
So the idiot that LA calls his attorney is now saying that LA needs criminal immunity because LE may MISCONSTRUE his involvement in this case! OMG, I think I'm going to have a stroke!!! Luka makes a freakin' ass of himself on national tv & now LE will misconstrue Lee's involvement! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! 
Here's what I think Luka!!! 

Have a great day all! 

Ha ha Luka needs to look like hes doing some  work for LA, otherwise he gets his rear dumped and another attorney will line up for his job.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: January 15, 2009, 01:55:38 PM »

Anyone know if theres been a petition started in regards to the release of the personal information of Tes searchers?
I really don't think this would be a good idea.  It would not influence the judge's ruling and could have unpleasant side effects. 
Correct.  Do not attempt to communicate with a judge in any way regarding a case.  Big NO NO.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: January 15, 2009, 01:55:56 PM »

someone posted the Globe yesterday, and i was wondering when it came out.....seems they got their story straight from our cage

I AM SO SORRY, i didn't mean to post this 14 times!!!!  my puter seems to be having issues today

I wondered why you were stuttering all of the sudden    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: January 15, 2009, 01:57:10 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I've been lurking off and on ... can't keep up.  Watched Greta last night (with eyes closed in bed) and heard CA and Lois have been having a little e-mail spat!  Then of course - lights out for Newfie zzzz zzz zzz.  Did anyone watch it?  What are they spatting about?

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1452 on: January 15, 2009, 01:57:32 PM »

I've been having issues too juju, the last few days. It's not as bad as the 1st day, but yesterday and today it's been sporadic.

RIP Sweet Puppy
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1453 on: January 15, 2009, 01:57:36 PM »

All this talk about Klaas naked, streaking, has got this monkey worked up.  Must visualize unappetizing images, unappetizing images, unappetizing images,....

... ahhhhh, that's better.

Do No Evil 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: January 15, 2009, 01:58:30 PM »

Canadagirl:  I think my ears are bleeding from listening to that interview.  I'm gonna have to listen to it AGAIN because I zoned out in the middle and missed the hair straightener reference.

TY Islandmonkey for the claification on the VD!

Yes SeaSearcher, please repost the Globe article!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: January 15, 2009, 01:59:08 PM »

Which article was it?  I think Sea Searcher posted one of the Globes yesterday (I missed it).  If it's the one mentioning Lee as an accomplice, that one is dated 1/19/09.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: January 15, 2009, 01:59:47 PM »

Canadagirl:  I think my ears are bleeding from listening to that interview.  I'm gonna have to listen to it AGAIN because I zoned out in the middle and missed the hair straightener reference.

TY Islandmonkey for the claification on the VD!

Yes SeaSearcher, please repost the Globe article!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: January 15, 2009, 02:00:19 PM »

Does anyone know what is the purpose behind why baez would motion the court for all the Tes records? Considering Baez is asking for alot of info. It sounds pretty broad in my opinion.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1458 on: January 15, 2009, 02:00:54 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I've been lurking off and on ... can't keep up.  Watched Greta last night (with eyes closed in bed) and heard CA and Lois have been having a little e-mail spat!  Then of course - lights out for Newfie zzzz zzz zzz.  Did anyone watch it?  What are they spatting about?
CA emailed Lois that Dakota can come to Caylee's funeral but Lois can't, and it took off from there. CA saying Casey would not harm Caylee, she loved her dearly, blah blah blah. They both need muzzles.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1459 on: January 15, 2009, 02:01:09 PM »

Does anyone know when Cindy had all of KC's friends over to her house?  To help alibi brainstorm?

I thought that maybe one of KC's "friends" mentioned missing a Tiffany ring, especially if they were talking about Amy's missing money and checks.  Cindy could have been fishing for information about the ring or wanting to see what KC's reaction would be.

I mean, how many mothers have to stare into their kid's eyes so they can tell if they are lying or not?  Really!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.