May 22, 2024, 09:09:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 410965 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1160 on: December 11, 2009, 10:26:30 PM »

Kathi B interviewing Bill Shaffer " legal analyst" following the Caylee Anthony Case

Interview discussing the tactic's of Andrea Lyon within her position ~ Defense team
taken from Sierra's Channel Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQZKbNhWW_Y

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EQZKbNhWW_Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/EQZKbNhWW_Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1161 on: December 11, 2009, 10:52:59 PM »

Casey is going down...I never doubted it for one minute and after today's court case I am even more convinced that she will pay for murdering her poor baby!

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: December 11, 2009, 10:56:25 PM »

Why O Why is Nancy Grace still blathering about Tiger Woods and there is absolutely no coverage of Casey Anthony in court today?  Seriously?  After months of coverage of Caylee's disapperance, death, murder and all about the entire Anthony family.... and NOW?  NADA?  Her show says it is about violent crime and justice for crime victims but the newest stories about crime vicitims are getting very little air time and now that something is happening on the Caylee Anthony case.... just NADA.  Sorry.... I am back from my trip and up on my soapbox already. 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: December 11, 2009, 11:04:31 PM »

Most of you are too young to know what I'm talking about I think, but a few of you will.  Many years ago there was a TV show called Texaco Star Theatre and the star was a comedian named Milton Berle who often dressed in drag.  Andrea Lyons looks for all the world like Milton Berle in drag.
She wishes she looked that good 

LOL

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1164 on: December 11, 2009, 11:21:12 PM »

DEENIE  Thanks for that old "I Love Lucy" clip.  Brought back a lot of memories and I still think I was right.  Andrea the Lion looks like Uncle Miltie.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: December 12, 2009, 12:28:29 AM »

Hello and Happy Holidays, Beloved Monkeys!   

Brandi, thank you for the pretty seasonal avatar.  And for all you do.  Thought I'd log on tonight for a change, and show it off!  Nice job.

I am still always here, reading reading reading, and my heart is with all the missing and victimized precious ones.  Still praying and hoping for justice, along with all of you.

What a day.  December 11.  One year after the unforgettable day that Caylee's remains were discovered.  A very meaningful day; who could ever forget it?

I listened -- and IMO, it sure did sound as if Casey actually whimpered "Make him stop" at the hearing today.  Begging for mercy?  Can't bear to hear the details all of a sudden?  Wow.  We are supposed to feel sorry for her I guess.

Actually, Casey is the only one that can make it all stop at this point. She could have on Day 31.  She could have made it stop before June 15, 2008 or so -- and Caylee would still be with us.  IMO, nobody on the duhfense seems to be in any hurry to "make it stop" now, though.  Too much personal fame and money to be sucked out of the Caylee case.  Too much fear for their own tushies.  For shame.

We'll just have to overlook the rudeness, the plastic surgeries, the pushing and shoving, the carrying on for the cameras... we'll just have to remain patient and wait as Caylee's true heroes determinedly win eventual justice for her in the courtroom.

In the meantime, IMO it is rather haunting to hear hear Casey utter those words:  "Make him stop" (if she did indeed say it; coached or not), because it contrasts so vividly with the tragic and horrifying possible image that some of us have of Caylee's last hours/minutes on this earth.  Caylee may have wished for someone to make her Mommy stop...  wished desperately... wished silently perhaps, due to the duct tape... and ultimately wished in vain, poor baby.  What a sad thought.

I pray not.  I hope we will learn that Caylee was not aware of what happened to her.  A small blessing that would be, IMO.

Thanks, Monkeys, for caring and for tirelessly sleuthing and analyzing and posting all the links, articles, pics, videos, etc.

Desi

P.S.  I hope it's okay that I sneaked some popcorn and just one little Valium (just one, I promise) today...

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1166 on: December 12, 2009, 12:45:53 AM »

Hello and Happy Holidays, Beloved Monkeys!   

Brandi, thank you for the pretty seasonal avatar.  And for all you do.  Thought I'd log on tonight for a change, and show it off!  Nice job.

I am still always here, reading reading reading, and my heart is with all the missing and victimized precious ones.  Still praying and hoping for justice, along with all of you.

What a day.  December 11.  One year after the unforgettable day that Caylee's remains were discovered.  A very meaningful day; who could ever forget it?

I listened -- and IMO, it sure did sound as if Casey actually whimpered "Make him stop" at the hearing today.  Begging for mercy?  Can't bear to hear the details all of a sudden?  Wow.  We are supposed to feel sorry for her I guess.

Actually, Casey is the only one that can make it all stop at this point. She could have on Day 31.  She could have made it stop before June 15, 2008 or so -- and Caylee would still be with us.  IMO, nobody on the duhfense seems to be in any hurry to "make it stop" now, though.  Too much personal fame and money to be sucked out of the Caylee case.  Too much fear for their own tushies.  For shame.

We'll just have to overlook the rudeness, the plastic surgeries, the pushing and shoving, the carrying on for the cameras... we'll just have to remain patient and wait as Caylee's true heroes determinedly win eventual justice for her in the courtroom.

In the meantime, IMO it is rather haunting to hear hear Casey utter those words:  "Make him stop" (if she did indeed say it; coached or not), because it contrasts so vividly with the tragic and horrifying possible image that some of us have of Caylee's last hours/minutes on this earth.  Caylee may have wished for someone to make her Mommy stop...  wished desperately... wished silently perhaps, due to the duct tape... and ultimately wished in vain, poor baby.  What a sad thought.

I pray not.  I hope we will learn that Caylee was not aware of what happened to her.  A small blessing that would be, IMO.

Thanks, Monkeys, for caring and for tirelessly sleuthing and analyzing and posting all the links, articles, pics, videos, etc.

Desi

P.S.  I hope it's okay that I sneaked some popcorn and just one little Valium (just one, I promise) today...

God Bless Our Caylee.
 an angelic monkey

Desi!

So good to see you. Thought we lost you!

Good post, as always.

I think today was a good day for Justice for Caylee.

Keeps me optimistic that it will be served in the end.

Keep posting, Desi, We miss you!

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1167 on: December 12, 2009, 12:47:45 AM »

Cindy and Brad Conway chatting during the break

Playing catch-up here.  Thanks, Brandi for this pic.  I'm finding it interesting (translation:  amusing) that someone has apparently been coaching Cindy on her courtroom appearance.  You get three guesses who and the first one doesn't count.  Could it be their "professional appearances coach"  Jim Lichtenstein?  Or Andrea Lyons?  Perhaps one of them mentioned that Cindy's tank tops/sweater and jeans combos/sleeveless dresses and George's shorts weren't exactly showing respect for the Court or Judge.  Did I mention I hate deception?  JMO, but that's why they're making Casey look dowdy and frumpy on purpose.  By the time we get to January, she's going to be looking pretty homely.  Baez and Lyons want jurors to see a homely girl who couldn't possibly be out partying while her firstborn is decomposing in the trunk/the woods off Suburban Drive.  They don't want jurors to see the real party girl.  It's nothing less than the defense attempting to whitewash Casey and manipulate the jurors.  It's criminal is what it really is...manipulation of facts and deception.  All MOO

Oops!  Hello, everyone!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1168 on: December 12, 2009, 01:06:45 AM »

well dang.  I'm convinced that Caylee wondered off down the street in the garbage bag with tape around her head all on her own.  Natural death, obviously.

Priceless, simply priceless cheeky monkey!  That's what Andrea Lyons and Baze would have us believe.  Guess their dramatic defense announcement at trial will be Caylee was playing with the waterproof, fireproof, rare Henkel duct tape and accidentally wound it tight enough around her head and over her mouth and nose to kill herself.  Heck, they'll probably say Caylee was suicidal before it's all over.     **NOTE:  not one speck of disrespect intended toward a beautiful, precious gift from God named Caylee Marie Anthony

Forecast for the Day:
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1169 on: December 12, 2009, 01:08:08 AM »

Cindy and Brad Conway chatting during the break

Playing catch-up here.  Thanks, Brandi for this pic.  I'm finding it interesting (translation:  amusing) that someone has apparently been coaching Cindy on her courtroom appearance.  You get three guesses who and the first one doesn't count.  Could it be their "professional appearances coach"  Jim Lichtenstein?  Or Andrea Lyons?  Perhaps one of them mentioned that Cindy's tank tops/sweater and jeans combos/sleeveless dresses and George's shorts weren't exactly showing respect for the Court or Judge.  Did I mention I hate deception?  JMO, but that's why they're making Casey look dowdy and frumpy on purpose.  By the time we get to January, she's going to be looking pretty homely.  Baez and Lyons want jurors to see a homely girl who couldn't possibly be out partying while her firstborn is decomposing in the trunk/the woods off Suburban Drive.  They don't want jurors to see the real party girl.  It's nothing less than the defense attempting to whitewash Casey and manipulate the jurors.  It's criminal is what it really is...manipulation of facts and deception.  All MOO

Oops!  Hello, everyone!

Yup! Agreed. Trying also for that sympathy card. Poor, poor homely girl. Saw that today and made me want to gag.

Just glad I could contribute.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1170 on: December 12, 2009, 01:13:03 AM »

well dang.  I'm convinced that Caylee wondered off down the street in the garbage bag with tape around her head all on her own.  Natural death, obviously.

Priceless, simply priceless cheeky monkey!  That's what Andrea Lyons and Baze would have us believe.  Guess their dramatic defense announcement at trial will be Caylee was playing with the waterproof, fireproof, rare Henkel duct tape and accidentally wound it tight enough around her head and over her mouth and nose to kill herself.  Heck, they'll probably say Caylee was suicidal before it's all over.     **NOTE:  not one speck of disrespect intended toward a beautiful, precious gift from God named Caylee Marie Anthony

Yes... Priceless indeed! 

Precious little Caylee.... singing and so sweet.  I was glad to see that video of "You are my sunshine" again.  It was obvious she was a joy and a very sweet little soul..... how could a mother do such a thing?  I am in hopes there will be justice for Caylee.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1171 on: December 12, 2009, 01:15:11 AM »

How does this woman win cases?  I'm not impressed.
Me, either. Especially when she says, "Okay?" at the end of each statement.  It sounds rude and condescending.

I have a close relative who does this when he's being patronizing...talking to people like he's explaining things to a toddler...as in we're so dumb he feels the need to go slow, emphasize his words, and over explain (over simplify) things for us.  She honestly beleives everyone is an idiot , except her of course.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1172 on: December 12, 2009, 01:26:29 AM »

DEENIE  Thanks for that old "I Love Lucy" clip.  Brought back a lot of memories and I still think I was right.  Andrea the Lion looks like Uncle Miltie.
That was a " Good & Funny" vid .. Babybear. I am glad you enjoyed it. I agree with you about Uncle Milty and the Lion. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1173 on: December 12, 2009, 01:35:02 AM »

On this day, remembering Caylee............ Rest in Peace, sweet baby.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: December 12, 2009, 01:51:10 AM »

JMO, but it's all about Casey here, just like it is in reality.  The only tears she has are for herself.  True to her nature, she feels sorry for herself and she's chosen a team who feeds that.  We've seen Baez with his "they're (the State's Attorneys office and the media) picking on my poor client who's grieving the loss of her child" nonsense.  Now, we're seeing Andrea Lyons with her "the State's trying to kill my poor client and she's been such a great mother too" baloney.  I really liked Andrea Lyons' dramatic pause for effect when she voiced how anguished and pressured Casey is with no support from her parents right now.  You could almost hear the Director shout "Cue to Cry!  And...Action!".  It was Grammy-worthy to see Casey work up to those tears during the exaggerated pause.  This was completely practiced behavior because Andrea Lyons knew it would take x-amount of seconds for Casey to work up tears and look all pathetic, hence the awkward loooong pause.  Andrea Lyons had to completely alter her speech pattern to fit that pause.  Thank you, God that Judge Strickland was wiser than that.  YES!  All MOO

Forecast for the Day:
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1175 on: December 12, 2009, 01:58:56 AM »

JMO, but it's all about Casey here, just like it is in reality.  The only tears she has are for herself.  True to her nature, she feels sorry for herself and she's chosen a team who feeds that.  We've seen Baez with his "they're (the State's Attorneys office and the media) picking on my poor client who's grieving the loss of her child" nonsense.  Now, we're seeing Andrea Lyons with her "the State's trying to kill my poor client and she's been such a great mother too" baloney.  I really liked Andrea Lyons' dramatic pause for effect when she voiced how anguished and pressured Casey is with no support from her parents right now.  You could almost hear the Director shout "Cue to Cry!  And...Action!".  It was Grammy-worthy to see Casey work up to those tears during the exaggerated pause.  This was completely practiced behavior because Andrea Lyons knew it would take x-amount of seconds for Casey to work up tears and look all pathetic, hence the awkward loooong pause.  Andrea Lyons had to completely alter her speech pattern to fit that pause.  Thank you, God that Judge Strickland was wiser than that.  YES!  All MOO
ISpy, Love your avi but I hardly recognized you. I agree with your observations of Casey crying on cue. It was as if they had practiced it. Maybe that is why they do not want the cameras on during visits. They probably need several "take twos" to get ready for court appearance.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1176 on: December 12, 2009, 02:16:47 AM »

George leaving the court room and Lyon arm wrestling with Casey

Actually, I like this pic because it perfectly captures unnatural emotion.  We (and more importantly, Judge Strickland) are supposed to believe Casey is stressed to the point of breaking because the videotaping is depriving her of her parents' love and support.  We're supposed to believe the evil videotaping is detrimental to Casey's well-being.

Let's think about this a minute.  If someone we cared about was really as anguished and forsaken as they're claiming Casey is, and that someone was "breaking down" from the stress, would we really look dispassionate and hold their elbow?  How idiotic!  Of course not, women would fold them into our arms to "cover" (i.e. protect) them and comfort them.  Women would close their eyes momentarily, and proceed to speak quietly to them to soothe them ("coo" to them, so to speak), stroke their hair gently (as one does with a frightened child or animal, make eye contact and verbalize support.  A parental figure would hug her and speak to her face.  A close male friend would hug her or put his arm around her, look her in the eye, and encourage her.  Even a not-quite-so-close male (like a co-worker or boss) would offer a stiff, brief pat on the back, arm, or shoulder and haltingly mumble comforting words to her face.

This picture is worth a thousand words.  There's the appearance of comfort for the "forlorn Casey" without the substance of comfort.  In other words, true comfort occurs spontaneously...a subconscious reaching out to others in distress before we're consciously aware we've even done so.  This response is triggered by visual, auditory, and emotional cues to our brains that someone is is in deep anguish.  It evokes our corresponding emotional response to "rescue" them.  Judging from Lyons' response and Baez' delayed and measured response (he hands her a tissue-she says "Thanks." ) that Casey is far from breaking down.  Pathetic attempt at emotionally manipulating both the Judge and the press.  I wish quite a few reporters would ask why it's only taken Casey nearly a year to begin crying in court on a a more regular basis.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: December 12, 2009, 02:32:31 AM »

Don't know how to crop this, so I'll reference it instead.  « Reply #917 on: December 11, 2009, 12:08:54 PM » I hope that works.  Anyway, these pics definitely appear to show a surgically enhanced Cindy Anthony.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1178 on: December 12, 2009, 02:40:02 AM »

She posted a new video.  There are pictures that I have not seen before

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jCYAFAusL_o&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/jCYAFAusL_o&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>&

Not to be a nitpick but I would think that someone so obsessed (or at least that is the way it appears to me) with Caylee would at the very least quote the correct year of Caylee's birth.  And this is the defense's star witness.... Geez!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1179 on: December 12, 2009, 02:48:49 AM »

babybear and coherts (snert)

you guys are killing me here! too funny

I wonder if she beeps when she backs up in the hall?

I have often wondered why she doesnt go to a hair dresser lord knows she has the money! for it!  her appearance  looks  like she doesnt care!!
could it be she doesnt have the time! hell I am sure she does!

It's a psychological thing, guys.  In my unprofessional opinion, she's calloused and hard.  She's nearly consumed with her cause and "softness" would be a professional disadvantage in her opinion.  If I really wanted to get psychological, I'd say IMO Andrea Lyons has an issue with her femininity.  I don't say that lightly, with malice, nor am I disrespecting her as a person.  Rather, I think it's a very sad thing.  I don't know why it is that many women who seek power often tend to disassociate themselves from things perceived as feminine.  I may never understand that.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.