May 14, 2024, 05:54:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 710884 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1880 on: June 26, 2011, 09:06:55 PM »

A letter regarding Cindy's perjury on the stand the other day...   ( I was at home but I was being paid for being at work)  - have no idea if this is authentic or not, but I have seen this person's name on the web associated with this case before..  Older wiser monkeys may know more-
 http://murtwitnessonelive.wordpress.com/2011/06/26/proof-of-perjury-by-cindy-anthony/
murt strikes again...sounds like he just happened to meet the lady that was tweeting

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1881 on: June 26, 2011, 09:19:18 PM »

" Im in Fairytale Land"

I would like to scratch his eyes out to get that smirk off his face. He has such a Napoleon complex (person who feels inferior and therefore tries to stress the little bit of authority or power that they hold at every opportunity, in an attempt to impress people around him and to incorrectly reassure himself that the power and that he has is actually worth something.) Bozo over reacts to everything and anyone who questions him. I don't think I have ever known of a man with such low self esteem who likes to parade himself like a peacock when he is really a little buzzard.
He looks so prissy.  I'll bet that note is from KC.  Wonder if we can enlarge it and read what it says?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1882 on: June 26, 2011, 09:22:09 PM »

Rodriguez made the false claim under oath~ he shot his mouth off and knew he was going to be found out. 

Monkey's have nothing to do with this guys actions. 

He's responsible for what comes out of his own mouth.

As it's been stated previously, this guy didn't need to fluff up his resume, he just chose to. 

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: It’s Official, William C. Rodriguez is not the Co-Founder of the Body Farm … Some One is Bolstering on the Witness Stand or Worse

<snipped?

We decided to do the obvious, send a simple email to the general email mailbox of Body Farm asking them whether Rodriguez was a co-founder of the  Anthropology Research Facility. Their reply was as follows:

William Rodriguez was a student under Dr. Bass and conducted research at the facility in the early and mid 80s. He was a major assistant in the early years, but was by no means a co-founder

<snipped>

Posted June 20, 2011 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/06/20/casey-anthony-murder-trial-its-official-william-c-rodriguez-is-not-the-co-founder-of-the-body-farm-some-one-is-bolstering-on-the-witness-stand-or-worse/

I know it, Janet. 

This just shows the MONKEY'S have more on the ball than the DEFENSE!  

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1883 on: June 26, 2011, 09:22:47 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-case-difficult-family-members-loyalties-lie/story?id=13934566

[bCasey Anthony Case: Not Always Easy to Know Where Family Members' Loyalties Lie][/b]

"This is a family that operates with a lot of what we call dissociation," said Dr. Terry Real, who has studied relationships as founder of the Relational Life Institute. "That is exactly what the defense is saying that Casey is about."

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1884 on: June 26, 2011, 09:23:07 PM »

Very detailed timeline, might be here already but just in case;
http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2011/0224/26984466.pdf

This timeline has a lot more details that I have ever seen.  Thank you for posting.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1885 on: June 26, 2011, 09:24:02 PM »

A letter regarding Cindy's perjury on the stand the other day...   ( I was at home but I was being paid for being at work)  - have no idea if this is authentic or not, but I have seen this person's name on the web associated with this case before..  Older wiser monkeys may know more-
 http://murtwitnessonelive.wordpress.com/2011/06/26/proof-of-perjury-by-cindy-anthony/

I wondered how long it would be before we heard from Murt.....I knew he would have to interject himself into the action .....AGAIN!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1886 on: June 26, 2011, 09:24:04 PM »

Snip....

Turbothink

I think she had stolen her whole life from her friends and family. One of the "talking heads" on TV said if they were investigators in Orlando they would be looking at other murders which took place around any of her associates or people who where a threat to her.

That made me think again back to the UFC counselor Nichole Ganguzza who worked at the place where Cindy went for counseling. That murder has never been solved. There was a computer stolen from a Gonzales woman at that same center.  Cindy stated a counselor told her take Caylee from KC and I have always wondered about that murder at the park with KC went all the time. Nicole Ganguzza was killed June 10 while taking an evening jog at Jay Blanchard Park in East Orlando. Her car was found with the purse in it and so was KC's. Her intial thought may be to blame it on the JBP killer, by telling Lee that she had lost her phone there (after telling LE that she left it on her desk at her Universal office, and by mentioning JBP several times as places that she liked to go with Caylee.

Maybe she was going to plead mental block because she so traumatized by the murder at the hands of a psycho killer or maybe she went after Nichole. There was chloroform used and one of her shoes was still by her car. Mitsubishi convertible. She also had a phone like KC kept talking about having which was never found. Remember that KC told over and over that Caylee disappeared June 9th until the video surfaced from the nursing home.

I remembered the Park.  Your saying this person was killed june 9th 08?
The one that told ca to take Caylee away from kc, right.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if kc has killed in the past.
I'm getting a head of my self.
Judge Strickland, dick tracy(hehe) and Dr. G, all had kc's number right off the back.

If I am not mistaken she was killed June 9th which was the date that KC told Cindy and LE originally that was when ZG took Caylee. There were some very suspicious circumstances to me around that murder. There had been attacks there before but not like that one. IIRC Nichole was stabbed a large number of times like it was personal with a smaller knife like a kitchen knife. They had indications she had been chloroformed which would make sense as her shoe and part of her phone was by her car. Cindy kept bringing up that murder too which made me think she thought the body in the car smell might be from that and not Caylee.

At first LE surmised it was might be one of the homeless that hang out there because of the style of knife. She was not raped and she was found behind the post office really close to the road side. There was also the computer which was stolen from the office of a Gonzales woman at UFC counseling center. There were LOTS of computers in that office be the ONLY one which was taken was the one which had the counselor assignments were on. I have always wondered if she broke into that place got the computer and the information then ditched it somewhere and then went after Nichole. I know that is "way out there" but when I heard that detective say he would be looking at other unsolved murders because he really thought she had all the traits of a serial killer it all came back to mind. I would have to do some research to find the date of the computer theft but I remember it was just a few days before or a week or so before.

I hadn't followed this at all back then.
Very interesting, the murder was never caught.
Do you know if there are any leads?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1887 on: June 26, 2011, 09:25:24 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-is-delay-significant-or-no-big-deal.html/comment-page-3

Vinnie Politan of “In Session” and HLN said that Jean Casarez talked to Mason last night. Here’s what Casarez reported last night: “Cheney Mason, attorney for Casey Anthony, confirms with me that ALL of the media speculation surrounding Judge Belvin Perry’s dismissal of court this morning is false. This speculation would include plea deal, mistrial, Roy Kronk’s telephone records and issues with Dr. Bill Rodriguez testifying for the defense. What was put on the record today in chambers is under seal and cannot be made public at this time.”

So, what would recess court for the day other than these things?  Health issues, atty resigning, ?????

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1888 on: June 26, 2011, 09:26:16 PM »

Remember the woman who yelled out during jury selection? She is in the news again
http://www.tweetdeck.com/twitter/PamelaLeeShow/~XjFj2

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1889 on: June 26, 2011, 09:27:25 PM »

Love this video breakdown.........the best I have seen today and it gives a breakdown of the body language of Casey mostly, throwing up her arms - well watch and see what I mean. Now I do think an atty could be going bye bye or I could just be crazy too at this point!

http://www.clickorlando.com/casey-anthony/28355538/detail.html
Thank you for posting this.  I never caught the glimpses of KC in the holding cell.  Great job to that reporter!

After watching the video, the reporter says upon the first meeting behind closed doors, Mason waives off the court reporter, not wanting what was said to be on record, that makes me think it's the DT that has something at stake and wanted to see if the state would make a plea deal but didn't want that on record in case state said no deal?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1890 on: June 26, 2011, 09:28:19 PM »

Remember the woman who yelled out during jury selection? She is in the news again

She must have forgotten to take her meds again..

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1891 on: June 26, 2011, 09:29:36 PM »

when Sindy testified about Caylee's playhouse she said that her and Lee had purchased it.  I found that a little odd at the time, considering horseface had a great job as an event planner. (snark)  We know George is allergic to work, so he probably never contributed to anything monetarily.  Sindy knew horseface wasn't working.  Just another tidbit to prove it.  

So, after the latest round of testilying (love that new word!) by the Scamthonys I do believe that we may have our answer as to why no father was ever named for Caylee.  Why these lazy money-grabbing thieving manipulators never went after the sperm donor for money, support, or even for horseface to get a weekend or two "off" by dumping her baby with the no-named sperm donor so she could go party or whore around. She told them Lee was the daddy, whether he was or not.  

Yes O4Bull..I heard that also.  ICA was supposed to buy the cake..that was her contribution.  lol  However, Shirley (Cindy's mother) was there and left her purse out (shame on her) so ICA stole a check to buy the cake.  We only know that because Shirley said that in her 'interview' that was taped.

Wonder how many other 'guests' ICA stole from?  

Some really smart monkey put another piece of the puzzle together for me..wish I could remember who, because I am eternally grateful.  It has really bugged me all along that this family had a boatload of 'secrets' and went through everything I could think of  as to what it could possibly be...and after I read that post, that it was CASEY...it all fell into place for me.  We will NEVER know how evil she was throughout her life, but IMO someone doesn't commit murder as their first crime.

I think she had stolen her whole life from her friends and family. One of the "talking heads" on TV said if they were investigators in Orlando they would be looking at other murders which took place around any of her associates or people who where a threat to her.

That made me think again back to the UFC counselor Nichole Ganguzza who worked at the place where Cindy went for counseling. That murder has never been solved. There was a computer stolen from a Gonzales woman at that same center.  Cindy stated a counselor told her take Caylee from KC and I have always wondered about that murder at the park with KC went all the time. Nicole Ganguzza was killed June 10 while taking an evening jog at Jay Blanchard Park in East Orlando. Her car was found with the purse in it and so was KC's. Her intial thought may be to blame it on the JBP killer, by telling Lee that she had lost her phone there (after telling LE that she left it on her desk at her Universal office, and by mentioning JBP several times as places that she liked to go with Caylee.

Maybe she was going to plead mental block because she so traumatized by the murder at the hands of a psycho killer or maybe she went after Nichole. There was chloroform used and one of her shoes was still by her car. Mitsubishi convertible. She also had a phone like KC kept talking about having which was never found. Remember that KC told over and over that Caylee disappeared June 9th until the video surfaced from the nursing home.

I don't know why I am back on this tangent,but I have always felt somehow KC was connected to that murder whether by act or insinuation that Caylee met the same fate there. I have often wondered if Caylee saw something connected to it and told it.

Turbothink, I totally agree with you on this.  I have always thought KC had something to do with this persons murder.
I heard those "talking heads" too, and this imediately came to mind.  Too many co-inky dinks if you ask me.  I wish someone would investigate it.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1892 on: June 26, 2011, 09:30:18 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-is-delay-significant-or-no-big-deal.html/comment-page-3

Vinnie Politan of “In Session” and HLN said that Jean Casarez talked to Mason last night. Here’s what Casarez reported last night: “Cheney Mason, attorney for Casey Anthony, confirms with me that ALL of the media speculation surrounding Judge Belvin Perry’s dismissal of court this morning is false. This speculation would include plea deal, mistrial, Roy Kronk’s telephone records and issues with Dr. Bill Rodriguez testifying for the defense. What was put on the record today in chambers is under seal and cannot be made public at this time.”

So, what would recess court for the day other than these things?  Health issues, atty resigning, ?????

Well...that doesnt mention what Mark Nejames mentioned on MSNBC today...possible witness perjuring themselves...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1893 on: June 26, 2011, 09:31:47 PM »

Love this video breakdown.........the best I have seen today and it gives a breakdown of the body language of Casey mostly, throwing up her arms - well watch and see what I mean. Now I do think an atty could be going bye bye or I could just be crazy too at this point!

http://www.clickorlando.com/casey-anthony/28355538/detail.html
Thank you for posting this.  I never caught the glimpses of KC in the holding cell.  Great job to that reporter!

The last shot of Casey looks to me like she's saying, "i've had enough".

I tried so hard to read her lips,  looks like she might have said "walk off" maybe referring to Cheney.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1894 on: June 26, 2011, 09:31:58 PM »

She want another 15 minutes?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1895 on: June 26, 2011, 09:36:18 PM »

found the following tweet at :

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/national/south/view.bg?&articleid=1348028&format=&page=1&listingType=natsouth#articleFull

DID Geraldo say they were willing partners?????  Anyone else hear that part???

FL15gatorgirl RT @WhiteSunfire: #caseyanthony geraldo reported that Baez told him that Casey & Lee were willing sex partners & george & cindy thought Lee was Caylees dad
That would contradict Baez because he accused George of sexual abuse and Lee as only attempting to "follow in his dad's footsteps." Could they at least get the lies straight ?!! Incompetence to the max with this bunch !!!

Bozo also said "but it didn't go as far" but yet he wants to intimate to the jury that Lee was the father and that there was a dna test done to see if he was the father...If it "didn't go as far" but I want you the jury to believe that there was suspicion that Lee was the father of Caylee... it sounds like an oxymoron...which is what Bozo is by the way..

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1896 on: June 26, 2011, 09:41:12 PM »

http://www.pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/SubjectResults.aspx?id=1459639
Pinellas County Sheriff's Office
Subject Charge Report
The data on this site provides arrest and booking information and should not be relied upon to determine an individual's actual criminal record.  This data may not reflect charging decisions made by the State Attorney's Office or the outcome of criminal trials.  An acquittal or dismissal of a criminal charge does not necessarily negate the validity of an arrest.  To obtain the final disposition of any criminal charges, contact the Clerk of the Court's Office.

Name: ROGERS, ELIZABETH 

DOB: 7/2/1981
Docket  #: 1459639
Arrest Date: 6/21/2011 7:49:00 AM
Race: WHITE
Sex: FEMALE

Name Docket No. Booking Date Arresting Agency
ROGERS, ELIZABETH  1459639  6/21/2011 6:11:06 PM  PINELLAS COUNTY SHERIFF 
Address City State Zip Code
315 INDIAN ROCKS RD  BELLEAIR BLUFFS  FL  33770 
Race Sex DOB Place of Birth Arrest Age
WHITE  FEMALE  7/2/1981  FL  29 
Eyes Hair Complexion Height Weight
HAZ  BRO  LGT  510  220 

Scars, Marks & Tattoos

Cell Location/Status Commissary Account Balance SPIN Booking Type
RELEASED - 6/24/2011 8:51 PM
RELEASED TO OTHER COUNTY  $0.00 1484782  FELONY 

Aliases
RODGERS, ELIZABETH
ROGERS, ELIZABETH ANN
ROGERS, ELIZABETH A

Charges 
Charge Number:   1
Agency Report Number:   
Offense Description:   CITRUS #20009CF001087 VOP 6 CT W/L CKS
Statute:   901.04/F
Court Case Number:   CRCAA95801CFANO 
Bond Assessed:   
Bond Amount Due:   
OBTS:   5207118913

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1897 on: June 26, 2011, 09:41:29 PM »

Did anyone else catch Lee say on the stand that he and Casey shared a bed room?  He said it when he was asked when did he 1st realze Casey was pregnant.  If Bozo is going with the theory that he was excluded because C&G thought he was the dad, than why in the hell would they let the 2 share a room?
I thought he said he saw her coming out of the bathroom
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1898 on: June 26, 2011, 09:42:46 PM »

Remember it was LEE who wanted Casey to speak in code and this was when CAYLEE WAS STILL THOUGHT TO BE MISSING.

Does anyone remember LP (yeah, I know, not the most credible card in the deck, but) said that when they had first bailed ICA out, that a request was made that George, Cindy, and Lee give DNA samples.  George and Cindy agreed, but then Lee came out the the trailer that Padilla's crew was staying in outside of the house, and said that no one would be providing a sample.  It took a court order for him to finally submit his.  Why would he resist this normal request in a missing child case?  

Oh I remember that now---good question.

I have somewhat latched on the the theory that Lee was told by KC & the Anthonys that he was the father. That is why they ostracized him and most likely why he moved out right after Caylee was born. It would account for the name which I thought was not only silly but to take a sister and a brother's name together would raise eyebrows in most circumstances. By the time Jessee didn't fall for their lie and had the paternity test, Lee was gone from the house and never went back. That could very well be WHY Lee did not want to agree to the DNA test - he had been lied to all along about this and really "thought" he was the father.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1899 on: June 26, 2011, 09:45:53 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.