May 14, 2024, 06:52:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 410455 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: February 18, 2009, 12:30:37 AM »

OH...HH  wah wah...I don't know how to do a throw-a-way email acct.  And everyone else is going to be able to sleep tonight except me.

ME too WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Bluesygram.....I have smoked more reading here than any other time. But you guys can go to bed and sleep good.....Casey is going down.

By the time we get the docs Mizjay...you are going to have serious leg cramps from all that dancing and I am going to coughing my head off from all the smoking!!!!

Thank goodness my dancers don't smoke other wise somebody would be wheelin all of around, hackin and hewin, wheezin,

Now I will feel better knowing you said, it just sounds so good, once more........ Casey is going down
ding dong the witch is dead,she's not in Kansas anymore  

Yep...that KC gal is in real trouble! 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: February 18, 2009, 12:32:31 AM »

Sorry gram got in the middle of your quote.

No problem...just saw it.  

Thanks, Darla for the re re re assurance.  What I mean is...I was confident that she was going down before Caylee was found..what with the Grand Jury and all the evidence that we saw back then.  But then with all the spinning since Dec. 11...and the addition of LKB.. and all those Defamed Famous so-called experts...you just worry.  Hugs & thanks again, Bev
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #202 on: February 18, 2009, 12:34:32 AM »

Yes we are suppose to get them in the morning. One staion says fingerprints aren't KC's and one says in is not conclusive and one says it is.
Well  I sent you mail the other day with the truth in it, so we will see tomorrow I suppose, also I will send you some mail in a minute with a little more info that I just found out today,,,

could you please include me in you email venture,,thank u so much

orb                 orbison11@yahoo.com
[/quote]Mail for you and Turbo now...........
[/quote]

Did you see my email too?  Pretty please... ::MonkeyWaa::mshcal@yahoo.com
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #203 on: February 18, 2009, 12:34:34 AM »

OH...HH  wah wah...I don't know how to do a throw-a-way email acct.  And everyone else is going to be able to sleep tonight except me.

aww,  I can tell you now that you have no reason to worry, sleep well and watch the proof come down all, around Casey tomorrow.......Karma is about to bite her in the Butt............
Thanks HH for the news of Casey going down. After months of prayers that justice will be served for Little Caylee, that's music to my ears and a huge load off my heart.
God Bless
GE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #204 on: February 18, 2009, 12:34:48 AM »

We Monkeys could save the state of Fla. some money if they would just let us have the Ant's & Kc for about an hour. We would the have the truth,the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: February 18, 2009, 12:36:55 AM »

Speaking of rejuvenating...Im gonna take a hot bubbly, curl up with my blankie on my recliner couch & light a candle to watch some shows I recorded...tomorrow is gonna be an eventful & tiring day, I just hope we get all (good lord) 1600 pages if that WFTV report is right so we have time to analyze that before the next massive doc dump.

Cyas in the morning, sleep tight, dream sweet!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: February 18, 2009, 12:38:19 AM »

G'night Capp  get your sleep...big day when you wake up!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: February 18, 2009, 12:38:36 AM »

Yes we are suppose to get them in the morning. One staion says fingerprints aren't KC's and one says in is not conclusive and one says it is.
Well  I sent you mail the other day with the truth in it, so we will see tomorrow I suppose, also I will send you some mail in a minute with a little more info that I just found out today,,,

Mail for you and Turbo now...........
[/quote]

[/quote]You have mail

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: February 18, 2009, 12:40:32 AM »

We Monkeys could save the state of Fla. some money if they would just let us have the Ant's & Kc for about an hour. We would the have the truth,the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
Aint that the truth, I think Id like a round with Casey, I had 5 brothers growing up and I learned to defend myself pretty good, I think I can take her and Im older by more than a few years, but Id give her the butt whippin her Momma should have,,,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: February 18, 2009, 12:41:16 AM »

Goodnight Capp. Sleep tight. Think I will get my shower in the morning to wake me up. I am not a morning person, but will be up bright and early.

Bluesy gram you are welcome. I will probably have corns on my hinny before the trial is over.

God Bless!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: February 18, 2009, 12:42:00 AM »

Mine isn't a throw a way account. I have had mine for years. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: February 18, 2009, 12:42:51 AM »

Speaking of rejuvenating...Im gonna take a hot bubbly, curl up with my blankie on my recliner couch & light a candle to watch some shows I recorded...tomorrow is gonna be an eventful & tiring day, I just hope we get all (good lord) 1600 pages if that WFTV report is right so we have time to analyze that before the next massive doc dump.

Cyas in the morning, sleep tight, dream sweet!

Nite Capp and know you are appreciated for all your info and passion for justice.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: February 18, 2009, 12:43:45 AM »

Mail for you and Turbo now...........
[/quote]

[/quote]

I must just be dumb .. but what info are you sending that cannot be told here on the forum?

I am so confused as to what is going on!

Someone please fill me in.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: February 18, 2009, 12:44:25 AM »

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: February 18, 2009, 12:46:15 AM »

Yeah...but you be packin a loaded you-know-what...ain't nobody gonna mess with you!!!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: February 18, 2009, 12:47:16 AM »

I say turn her loose!!!!!!!!!!!!

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: February 18, 2009, 12:47:24 AM »

Aint that the truth, I think Id like a round with Casey, I had 5 brothers growing up and I learned to defend myself pretty good, I think I can take her and Im older by more than a few years, but Id give her the butt whippin her Momma should have,,,

Hey I have over 3 decades on her but would sure give it my best. My mom was over today and I told her I would beat the truth out of KC and she laughed and ask me  who was going to help me get out of my chair to do it.   

God Bless!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: February 18, 2009, 12:47:44 AM »

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #218 on: February 18, 2009, 12:48:03 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys and guest!!! wow I have had the worst time staying in the cage today. Been thrown out about 20 times.

Can't wait til tomorrow for the Doc.dump.....hope Casey is having a really bad time...but knowing her she is still laughing and eating her snacks.
Hey Darla, just got my comp back up and running, are we getting a doc dump tomorrow?,  if so Yay, here comes the news we have been waiting for    lol

Higherhopes...a couple days back you extended an offer to email monkeys with info and that if they wanted to receive an email from you to provide an email addy.  If that offer still stands, I'm really interested in the info you had the other day, as well as today's info.  My
addy is:  cairn.8@hotmail.com

Got it,  and You will get mail in a few minutes,   

Thanks!  I sent you a response.

Is this about KC, if so please fill me in.  tldmsw@aol.com

Me too please leslee89@gmail.com I would be forever grateful Smile
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: February 18, 2009, 12:50:14 AM »

Yeah...but you be packin a loaded you-know-what...ain't nobody gonna mess with you!!!!

Yep..........and even "mean" is AFRAID of "crazy"............LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.