May 02, 2024, 05:13:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #543 11/14 - 11/15/2006  (Read 112472 times)
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2006, 02:17:02 PM »

Laughing  Laughing
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2006, 02:18:36 PM »

MsDarthVada I see you lurking.  Good to see you around again.   Very Happy

God bless~

darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2006, 02:20:58 PM »

Hey, Ya'll:  to clarify:  Anyone who gets an answer from me gets it because they deserve it, especially when jealousy amuses me so much; it's a petty trait I have! Laughing  Laughing

Ya'll have a good day; I have a tennis match in less thatn half an hour! Very Happy
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2006, 02:20:59 PM »

dkpen....Bravo

Also, I do not believe AG was Simian. I agree she could have been a doppleganger. I believe she had a friendship/kinship with the real Simian.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2006, 02:22:27 PM »

I tend to still think the shoe size ruse was to be able to say any shoes found especially with incriminating DNA belonged to a Kalpoe and not Joran who was then claiming he wore a much larger size than he did in fact.  Verified by Dutch interrogators as the smaller of the sizes.

Joran was not sure if the Kalpoes some how had his shoes or not.  I think he either lost them or they had to be disposed of and this was how he wanted to account for the shoes.  If they ever surfaced again and were the 10.5, well, that meant they belonged to one of the Kalpoes since he claimed to wear the larger size.  Very large for his age even at that height, in my opinion.

But it could be something else entirely, we just don't know.  Based on their actions, they do hold something and perhaps that if it really exists could be of tremendous help in actually proving something.  I wish they would contact deVries if they do have this whatever.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2006, 02:29:36 PM »

Quote from: "darleenofalabama"
Hey, Ya'll:  to clarify:  Anyone who gets an answer from me gets it because they deserve it, especially when jealousy amuses me so much; it's a petty trait I have! Laughing  Laughing

Ya'll have a good day; I have a tennis match in less thatn half an hour! Very Happy

jealousy?  lol  not hardly!  I wouldn't be jealous of someone who thinks they are better than others. To me this tells me one thing....

They are full of BS and a liar OR they have to constantly boost themselves to fell better about themselves because in the real world they are lacking self esteem. They need and desire all the attention on themselves because they lack it in their real pathetic life.

Go away little girl, come back when you grow up and realize the world doesn't revolve around you.

<waits for another snide reply to confirm what I posted>  Wink

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2006, 02:36:25 PM »

For the record I had no opinion regarding if AG were Simian when I made my posts last night......but glad to see some healthy debate ongoing today.

dkpen - high-five sistah  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2006, 02:41:58 PM »

dkpen,
I thought your first post was directed at me.   Shocked   I didn't see the one right before mine.  Was rather startled.   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2006, 02:43:30 PM »

speaking of degrees

i graduated from 5th grade

Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2006, 02:55:13 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
speaking of degrees

Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2006, 02:59:15 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
dkpen,
I thought your first post was directed at me.   Shocked   I didn't see the one right before mine.  Was rather startled.   Very Happy

no no Anna, it wasn't directed at you.

I apologize if I offended anyone but something needed to be said.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2006, 02:59:34 PM »

blah writes:

On June 10th it was publicly released to the world-wide media that one of the suspects—either Joran Van Der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe, or Satish Kalpoe-- had confessed that Natalee was dead, had been buried at a given location

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=539

I feel that the confession was supposed to be from one of the security guards not one of the 3 REAL suspects. I believe that was part of the framejob of the guards. I think certain people didn't find out that the frame-up was blown wide open and were just going ahead as planned. Someone in the ALE or wherever heard them announcing the confession and had to get everyone to back track in a hurry because the frame job had to be called off. I believe this all fits into the timeline perfectly also.

Yep, and even after Beth arrived, Paulus thought he could rescue the frame up by saying there was the break in the tape.  He didn't dream Beth would stay up and look at it that same morning.

Sort of got her off on the wrong foot sotospeak with some folks.   Rolling Eyes

But this is far from the perfect crime or even the perfect cover up for there are plenty of rough edges when it is closely examined.  And this is why I cannot understand why there is the claim of no evidence.  At the least there is the glaring cover up attempt.  

I also wonder what would have happened to the SG's if Beth had not looked at the tape immediately and contacted those in the lobby all night, etc.  They could have said no tape but there were still some kids in the lobby area that would have known there was no drop off of Natalee.

They weren't as clever as they thought so why are so many pretending they don't see this clumsy work?  

PERSONA NON GRATA

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: November 14, 2006, 03:00:10 PM »

dkpen,

I was just getting ready to sell some popcorn
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: November 14, 2006, 03:00:56 PM »

I tend to still think the shoe size ruse was to be able to say any shoes found especially with incriminating DNA belonged to a Kalpoe and not Joran who was then claiming he wore a much larger size than he did in fact.  Verified by Dutch interrogators as the smaller of the sizes.

Joran was not sure if the Kalpoes some how had his shoes or not.  I think he either lost them or they had to be disposed of and this was how he wanted to account for the shoes.  If they ever surfaced again and were the 10.5, well, that meant they belonged to one of the Kalpoes since he claimed to wear the larger size.  Very large for his age even at that height, in my opinion.

But it could be something else entirely, we just don't know.  Based on their actions, they do hold something and perhaps that if it really exists could be of tremendous help in actually proving something.  I wish they would contact deVries if they do have this whatever.

I agree Anna.  The shoes are mentioned too much to just be a casual comment on them.  It is very possible that the Kalpoes have one or both.  I feel they have something.  I wonder if the reason they haven't "outed" Joran is because it also incriminates them?  I mean - who thinks that Paulus would retain and pay for  a lawyer for them out of the goodness of his heart?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: November 14, 2006, 03:01:56 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
dkpen,

I can't speak for everyone but you did not offend me.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: November 14, 2006, 03:05:38 PM »

dkpen,

No offense taken by anyone I am sure!  

BRAVO to you!!!!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: November 14, 2006, 03:08:27 PM »

Why yes you are petty. Maybe try to learn a new trait, one that doesn't make you look like a fool?

For someone that is supposedly "smart" and grad with cum lada can't even spell. lol

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: November 14, 2006, 03:11:35 PM »

Why yes you are petty. Maybe try to learn a new trait, one that doesn't make you look like a fool?

For someone that is supposedly "smart" and grad with cum lada can't even spell. lol

Let me do that again, it looked like darleen quoted herself. lol

it's a petty trait I have!

thatn

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: November 14, 2006, 03:15:23 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
speaking of degrees

Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: November 14, 2006, 03:19:49 PM »

Sort of got her off on the wrong foot sotospeak with some folks.   Rolling Eyes

But this is far from the perfect crime or even the perfect cover up for there are plenty of rough edges when it is closely examined.  And this is why I cannot understand why there is the claim of no evidence.  At the least there is the glaring cover up attempt.  

I also wonder what would have happened to the SG's if Beth had not looked at the tape immediately and contacted those in the lobby all night, etc.  They could have said no tape but there were still some kids in the lobby area that would have known there was no drop off of Natalee.

They weren't as clever as they thought so why are so many pretending they don't see this clumsy work?  

I am sure the SG's would be in lock up by now.  ALE would have used  "Cause we said so" and it would have been over.   I agree with you - this is NOT the perfect crime.  I think alot can be said for "Luck" in their case - that along with inexperience of the ALE - It seems that all the cards fell on their side and they have been lucky since. I feel there is alot out there.  Just gotta have the right people to look at it and realize what we have known all along.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.