May 03, 2024, 10:26:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 349693 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: September 15, 2008, 04:00:22 PM »

I knew it! I just knew it! I was busy on the Houston/TES thread then had to run to the bank and the store. If something was going to happen, you can just bet it will when I'm not here. I knew it! Dang!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #761 on: September 15, 2008, 04:00:39 PM »

I need a break. And a shower. LOL

Carpe, you know you are my eyes while I am away. Keep an eye out on both cams, (they are both active) please.

It's so nice to have a cage full of monkeys keeping watch while we have to do personal stuff! 

Be back in a bit.

roger wilco!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #762 on: September 15, 2008, 04:03:04 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/17478128/index.html

I wish the 3rd time was a charm.  She justs sits there chewing her gum, wearing her Caylee t-shirt.  I can't wait until "it is over for her."  She is so disgusting.
Yes she is disgusting.  Just think every time they do arrest her she has to get searched, I am thinking full body and cavity search.

Yuck! I don't think they make gloves thick enough to do a cavity search on her...Plus i'm sure they do not get paid enough for that job..jmo!
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #763 on: September 15, 2008, 04:03:06 PM »

Today is the first time I have actually sat here at my desk and cried for Caylee. I don't get how her family can do this to her. I can't go one day without stopping at my daughters grave and just talking with her. We can't afford her grave marker just yet as the funeral costs were so high, but you can bet that she has fresh flowers and lost of little things every couple days. I can't imagine having her "out there" somewhere like Caylee and not doing everything in my power to bring her as close to home as possible.
I am not good at expressing my emotions in words so please forgive me if I ramble or don't make sense. I just wanted to express somewhere that my heart hurts so much for this little girl. I know the pain in our hearts when Heather died... how can you just not know where your little girl is???????
HOW ?

Cyn, I'm so sorry for your loss. I can only imagine. Yes, the reality hit home for me when Tim Miller spoke on NG about his daughter being out there alone for 17 months. Love doesn't end with death.

Love does not end with death...that is so true. I feel that beautiful Caylee has been missing the love she deserves for a very long time though.
When I watch them arrest Casey, and she just goes along... thinking God only knows what... I can see myself being hog tied for resisiting arrest... they would not have an easy time locking me up when there was even a slight chance my daughter was alive somewhere.
My Heather was taken in a car accident, and the first thing I wanted to do when the Sheriff knocked on our door was go get her... in my car.... I didn't care if that was not proper, or the way it was handled. I wanted her home.
I can honestly say that whatever the outcome of this is I have some very deep hatred for Casey. She has failed as a Mother.
I want to scream in her face until she tells the truth.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #764 on: September 15, 2008, 04:03:23 PM »

I knew it! I just knew it! I was busy on the Houston/TES thread then had to run to the bank and the store. If something was going to happen, you can just bet it will when I'm not here. I knew it! Dang!

If that's the way it is, um... could you go out "more often"?  Thanks by the way, for taking one for the team.  Sorry you missed it. 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: September 15, 2008, 04:04:49 PM »

Doesn't look so happy go lucky anymore ...

You are right. I wonder if she knows something we don't? Like maybe some more charges to come, or evidence, or such? Something seems to have her maybe (just maybe) realizing this isn't so fun anymore. Perhaps Baez brought-up the idea of a deal to her today; and maybe she was thinking she was going to get off scott-free, but is now realizing she most likely won't? Just a thought.
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #766 on: September 15, 2008, 04:06:18 PM »

I'm not sure if the mentioned cell phone activity for the 23rd, all I know is GA reported the gas cans having been stolen sometime between the evening of the 22 and the morning of the 24th, which leaves Monday the 23rd possibly the day they were stolen. I think she didn't want to borrow the shovel from the neighbor again so she broke into the shed.

kristi

According to George ... the gas cans went missing sometime between June 22nd and June 24th and ... he made the report on June 24th ... the day Casey arrived at the home without Caylee.

Janet

+++++++++++++

Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: When was that report made that gas cans were stolen?

CINDY ANTHONY: You'd have to ask George.

VAN SUSTEREN: Was that, though, before Caylee was -- had been reported missing or after, that the gas cans...

CINDY ANTHONY: That was before.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Absolutely.

VAN SUSTEREN: And gas cans were -- how many gas cans?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Two, the 2-and-a-half-gallon and one about a gallon- and-a-quarter, something like that.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you made the report on June 24, though. That's when you noticed it. Do you remember when you last were in there, so you have some sort of window of when that could have happened?

GEORGE ANTHONY: It could have been Sunday. I believe I was in there Sunday. I don't believe I was in there the day before that, like, on the 23rd. I'm almost positive it's a Sunday.

VAN SUSTEREN: So the Sunday the 23rd, you might have been in there?

CINDY ANTHONY: Well, Sunday would have been the 22nd.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So as best you can tell, it happened between the 22nd and the 24th. someone broke in there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.

That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

So on Monday the 23rd she comes home while they are at work breaks in to the shed to get the shovel digs up Caylee and steals the gas cans to make it look like the theif was after the gas. I really can't wait 'till they release the cell phone records.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #767 on: September 15, 2008, 04:07:17 PM »

Stone cold dead eyes

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: September 15, 2008, 04:07:49 PM »

Love does not end with death...that is so true. I feel that beautiful Caylee has been missing the love she deserves for a very long time though.
When I watch them arrest Casey, and she just goes along... thinking God only knows what... I can see myself being hog tied for resisiting arrest... they would not have an easy time locking me up when there was even a slight chance my daughter was alive somewhere.
My Heather was taken in a car accident, and the first thing I wanted to do when the Sheriff knocked on our door was go get her... in my car.... I didn't care if that was not proper, or the way it was handled. I wanted her home.
I can honestly say that whatever the outcome of this is I have some very deep hatred for Casey. She has failed as a Mother.

Cyn, I am sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you!
Sadly, though, I don't think any amount of screaming in her face is going to get the truth out of Casey. I think her heart is entirely too hardened for that. JMO.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: September 15, 2008, 04:08:05 PM »

Today is the first time I have actually sat here at my desk and cried for Caylee. I don't get how her family can do this to her. I can't go one day without stopping at my daughters grave and just talking with her. We can't afford her grave marker just yet as the funeral costs were so high, but you can bet that she has fresh flowers and lost of little things every couple days. I can't imagine having her "out there" somewhere like Caylee and not doing everything in my power to bring her as close to home as possible.
I am not good at expressing my emotions in words so please forgive me if I ramble or don't make sense. I just wanted to express somewhere that my heart hurts so much for this little girl. I know the pain in our hearts when Heather died... how can you just not know where your little girl is???????
HOW ?

I am so sorry for your loss.I can only tell you that I feel my Son with me all the time,and they know we love them and miss them.I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers tonight.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #770 on: September 15, 2008, 04:09:11 PM »

Stone cold dead eyes

I don't know. I'm seeing some sadness there for the first time. But is it sadness for herself or for Caylee? idk

I remember you, Caylee.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: September 15, 2008, 04:12:46 PM »

Stone cold dead eyes

I definitely detect a look of worry in them too.

She does not look as defiant as she did on the last go round.

It looks like events are taking their toll on her!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #772 on: September 15, 2008, 04:14:05 PM »

Sadly, though, I don't think any amount of screaming in her face is going to get the truth out of Casey. I think her heart is entirely too hardened for that. JMO.
She will never tell anyone the truth..She is all about her and if she tells she will never be able to be free so why convict herself by telling...She is a selfish Biotch! We really need to find cayley's body and bring this all to rest on her shoulders..I also think they should drop the home comfinement...Let her out in the public and let's see what happens...lol! I'm so evil.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #773 on: September 15, 2008, 04:14:40 PM »

HOW ?

I am so sorry for your loss.I can only tell you that I feel my Son with me all the time,and they know we love them and miss them.I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers tonight.

AMEN to that, and bless your heart.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #774 on: September 15, 2008, 04:16:48 PM »

She will never tell anyone the truth..She is all about her and if she tells she will never be able to be free so why convict herself by telling...She is a selfish Biotch! We really need to find cayley's body and bring this all to rest on her shoulders..I also think they should drop the home comfinement...Let her out in the public and let's see what happens...lol! I'm so evil.

It sickens me that Cindy and George may know too now...if they didnt know from the beginning...what type of sick people would allow their granddaughter to just be alone in a dark place? 

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: September 15, 2008, 04:17:41 PM »

To se her in handcuffs - go to this link  http://www.wftv.com/news/17458657/detail.html

Nice touch, wearing the rosary......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: September 15, 2008, 04:18:14 PM »

According to the Orange County Sheriff's Office, she was arrested "in connection with their ongoing investigation into Ms. Anthony's illegal use of a friend's bank account. The defendant was arrested without incident at the Orange County Jail following a scheduled visit with her home confinement release supervisor. She was with counsel at the time of her arrest and is expected to remain in custody until her first appearance tomorrow morning."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17458657/detail.html

------------------
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #777 on: September 15, 2008, 04:18:17 PM »

Stone cold dead eyes

I don't know. I'm seeing some sadness there for the first time. But is it sadness for herself or for Caylee? idk

I may be jaded, but the only thing I see is sorrow for herself. "Oh no.... poor me has to go stay in that dirty jail for a night."

Pitch a fit B*^%& show some true damn concern over your daughter. Thousands of others who never knew her show more concern in one sentence than you have.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #778 on: September 15, 2008, 04:19:10 PM »

Stone cold dead eyes

I definitely detect a look of worry in them too.

She does not look as defiant as she did on the last go round.

It looks like events are taking their toll on her!

Worried about something that's been found? How I wish it were so.
Ok, see you monkeys later. Time to go home!

I remember you, Caylee.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: September 15, 2008, 04:19:53 PM »

Very cute... she tied the bottom of her Caylee Missing shirt

in a knot... she is such a fashionista!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.