May 04, 2024, 03:41:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 304090 times)
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #900 on: January 24, 2009, 01:04:24 AM »

Back in August, I found that Casey's myspace page was set to autoplay the song "Every Day is Exactly the Same" by Nine-Inch Nails.  I do not know where or how I can find out what date Casey set that song as the default song to play when her myspace profile loaded. 

Now that Caylee has been found, and now that we have seen the video of Dominic Casey poking around at the abandoned house...I keep thinking of it again and again. 

Casey's "Diary of Days" post from July 7 said "Rememember the words spoken" -- which could be a reminder of hurtful words that had passed between her and Cindy.  Or it could be a reference to the quotes which followed in that Diary of Days post.

But when I looked up the lyrics to the Nine-Inch Nails song, and scrolled down as I read the words to the song, I suddenly encountered this:

"Spoken:"

--- well, I sat up and paid attention.  In the song at one point, the words are spoken, not sung.

The "words spoken" in the song are:

I'm writing on a little piece of paper
I'm hoping some day you might find
Well I'll hide it behind something
They won't look behind

http://www.metrolyrics.com/every-day-is-exactly-the-same-lyrics-nine-inch-nails.html
(Note: this link is not the same one I found months ago.)

Could "Remember the words spoken" somehow point to the "words spoken" in the song she set to play on her myspace... and be a clue to the fact that she had hidden something....

I have thought of possibilities ... hidden behind a childhood book about Zanny the Nanny on a bookshelf somewhere?  Hidden behind the DVD liner of her copy of the movie "American Psycho" (which she had set as "Currently Watching" when she posted the Diary of Days blog)... Hidden behind an abandoned house?  "Something they won't look behind.."  Could even be something on a computer's files.

Oh who knows.  I just wanted to post that because it keeps buzzing around in my head and I wanted it out.  Thanks for "listening," Monkeys.

Desdemona i thinyou deserve the monkey of the night award with this one! I believe another monkey some time ago found a song by another rock group that KC plagarized with her diary of days poem..hmm

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: January 24, 2009, 01:04:32 AM »

Desdemona, you should send the cops your theory about the "Remember the words spoken" line.  You may very well have hit on something.  Cindy keeps saying that Casey likes to talk in codes and that she always tried to figure out what Casey was really saying or the truth behind the lies.

However, if Cindy or George or Lee found something hidden behind something else, a note, they would probably destroy it.

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #902 on: January 24, 2009, 01:05:14 AM »

oh. sorry, i just read the whole stack.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: January 24, 2009, 01:05:42 AM »

Wonder what Caseys reaction was when she heard about George.  Really he did? could you pass  the mustard please, these sandwiches are so dry. 

Wonder if we'll ever find out?  I could see her calling her dad weak.

i doubt it klaas. she has ice water in her veins. baez is an idiot he should try to plead her out.

I agree 100%.  Casey used George though and may have felt as though he was the weaker of her parents.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: January 24, 2009, 01:06:25 AM »

I may be hard hearted but I do not think so.  Cindy and George are adults.  They made their choices.  They live with their choice.

Hiowever ... my heartful compassion is with Caylee Marie.  She was not yet three years old when her God-given life was taken away by her very own mother.

Justice for this little girl is where it is at for me and ... I am very angry at anybody who is preventing the justice from prevailing.  In other words ... I am very angry at George and Cindy.  I believe what they have been doing for the past six month in an attempt to protect their daughter is both immoral and illegal.

My heartfelt compassion would embraced them both if they had cooperated with authorities ... demanded that their daughter reveal the truth and ... quietly let the investigation take its course.  However ... George and Cindy chose to obstruct the investigation that is pursuing justice for Caylee Marie and ... that makes me angry.

Dolce ... we have differing perspectives and ... that is life.

Hugs.

Janet
Yes I agree with you Miss Janet, but I do not think that you would allow your anger towards them or their actions cause you to wish he would have just died, or that he needed to die in order to prove it was legit. 
Yes we have differing perspectives, I can not fathom their actions, but I am not in their shoes, nor do I ever hope to be.  I want them to pay for their crimes, but not die.
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

Still catching up and ITA w/ Dolce.
These posts really surprise me considering it is a total 180 from early this A.M. when everyone was worried and praying for George. Or when it was incorrectly relayed to us that George had passed away by his own hand. Everyone was praying for him. What happened? Now that we all find out that he's alright, some of you wish him dead? That's horrible.
Who wished him dead?  I missed that, can you please show me?

I don't think anyone ever wished that George was dead.   I can't find where anyone said that.    Maybe I missed it, too?

who wished george dead?

That's the million dollar question.   I don't remember anyone wishing that George was dead.    I didn't.  I'm glad he's getting help and I hope part of his treatment includes him dealing with the truth.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: January 24, 2009, 01:06:40 AM »

No1z, Thanks for posting the "heart" images from Casey's PB account.

It is interesting to note the dates (July 7, July 10) and match them up with the known timeline.

I do want to point out something that nearly sneaked past me in the last document dump (the one previous to this week's release) -- I saw that the "Diary of Days" piece that Casey posted to her myspace blog on July 7 was a word processing file created on one of the computers on July 5.  I thought that was interesting.  She had written it at least two days before she posted on the myspace blog...

Cindy's myspace lament ("who's watching over the little angel now") was posted to her (Cindy's) myspace page on July 3, which IIRC is the same date the myspace account was created...

It is so enlightening to look at phone calls, texts, etc. between the two of them... and the fact that this happened during the days when Tony was away in New York.

The PB images you posted add to the picture, don't they...

in green- what did you find enlightening? Would you enlighten me too? hehe.
In green- uhh i dont get it, at this point i think i need you to draw me a picture, haha

Ah, my bad.  Since you are working on a comprehensive timeline, I just threw out that reference, assuming you would "click" to it.  Sorry.

Well, July 5 (wrote Diary of Days), Casey is leading on Will, washing Tony's car at the car wash, picking him up from the airport...

July 7 (posted Diary of Days and the heart balloon image) is the night before her friends are leaving for Puerto Rico and the day she had lunch with Matt Crisp...

July 8 she sees Amy off at the airport, Amy thinks Casey will join them in PR in a day or two (wrong), Casey now has Amy's car and her checkbook for the whole two weeks... posts the cartoon with the little girl and dead teddy bear...

July 10 (posted the b/w pic of Caylee & added the red heart) is the day she hit Target twice in one day, was still telling Cindy the crazy stories about being in J'ville, happened to run into Marine Mark Hawkins' mother at Target, etc.

And the texts/phone call records between her and her mom are interesting, too, for these days, etc.

There is a lot... I like the timeline at acandyrose.com, but there are others that are more detailed...
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_timeline2008July.htm

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: January 24, 2009, 01:07:51 AM »

Wonder what Caseys reaction was when she heard about George.  Really he did? could you pass  the mustard please, these sandwiches are so dry. 

Wonder if we'll ever find out?  I could see her calling her dad weak.

i doubt it klaas. she has ice water in her veins. baez is an idiot he should try to plead her out.

I agree 100%.  Casey used George though and may have felt as though he was the weaker of her parents.

i think so too.that debbie girl said casey yelled at george almost as much as cindy did.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: January 24, 2009, 01:09:05 AM »

no rose, did you leave? i wanted to get your thoughts on that document. also, i wanted to know where you first heard the thing about cindy's dad being taken in for questioning. everyone else is ignoring me -- it is OK. i know i can get overly excited and curious about insignificant things, and i probably scare people away with my sensationalism. it is the journalist in me.

rmcalo (aka rum cola) my friend!  Not ignoring you, just so tired and kind of focused on my sleuthing... I saw your post, but it referred to a link I believe, and I did not see a link.  Was waiting, thinking you would repost with a link.  I'm game, if you want to point to the document again!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: January 24, 2009, 01:10:03 AM »

Or maybe she replied,

"George who?"

crazybabyborg
« Reply #909 on: January 24, 2009, 01:10:18 AM »

HI MONKEYS!!! I had a meeting in Virginia tonight.......of all nights!! All I wanted to do was get comfy, fix some hot tea and spend the evening catching up! 

I won't ask for an update, but could I get a reading on the general feelings about George at this point? Please??? 
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: January 24, 2009, 01:10:20 AM »

I may be hard hearted but I do not think so.  Cindy and George are adults.  They made their choices.  They live with their choice.

Hiowever ... my heartful compassion is with Caylee Marie.  She was not yet three years old when her God-given life was taken away by her very own mother.

Justice for this little girl is where it is at for me and ... I am very angry at anybody who is preventing the justice from prevailing.  In other words ... I am very angry at George and Cindy.  I believe what they have been doing for the past six month in an attempt to protect their daughter is both immoral and illegal.

My heartfelt compassion would embraced them both if they had cooperated with authorities ... demanded that their daughter reveal the truth and ... quietly let the investigation take its course.  However ... George and Cindy chose to obstruct the investigation that is pursuing justice for Caylee Marie and ... that makes me angry.

Dolce ... we have differing perspectives and ... that is life.

Hugs.

Janet
Yes I agree with you Miss Janet, but I do not think that you would allow your anger towards them or their actions cause you to wish he would have just died, or that he needed to die in order to prove it was legit. 
Yes we have differing perspectives, I can not fathom their actions, but I am not in their shoes, nor do I ever hope to be.  I want them to pay for their crimes, but not die.
JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

Still catching up and ITA w/ Dolce.
These posts really surprise me considering it is a total 180 from early this A.M. when everyone was worried and praying for George. Or when it was incorrectly relayed to us that George had passed away by his own hand. Everyone was praying for him. What happened? Now that we all find out that he's alright, some of you wish him dead? That's horrible.
Who wished him dead?  I missed that, can you please show me?

I don't think anyone ever wished that George was dead.   I can't find where anyone said that.    Maybe I missed it, too?

who wished george dead?

That's the million dollar question.   I don't remember anyone wishing that George was dead.    I didn't.  I'm glad he's getting help and I hope part of his treatment includes him dealing with the truth.

well ya of course. should i go back and read? what did i miss, i thought this mornings kerfuffle would have been all over?

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #911 on: January 24, 2009, 01:11:03 AM »

I am slightly sickened by how you all are reacting to this George suicide thing. I don't post often, but I thought it was important to say this- The man lost his F***ing grand-daughter, his wife is a crazy bitch, his daughter is a murdering sociopath, and every aspect of his life has been subjected to public scrutiny. Any of those things alone could be enough to set someone over the edge. His suicide attempt UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should be assumed to be a result of his guilt for not doing more to help sentence his daughter to death, or not coming forward with more evidence that will do just that. Guilty conscience, yes- but for raising a daughter without a soul who is capable of unspeakable things, not for the things you are mentioning. This man is in a position that none of you could ever understand- regardless of the personal losses you may have experienced. George Antony killing himself would in no way equate justice for Caylee, which is what we all want. Just a thought....

The man lost his F***ing grand-daughter

Really uncalled for...
Caylee deserves better no matter what you're feeling!!!!

PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: January 24, 2009, 01:11:55 AM »

HI MONKEYS!!! I had a meeting in Virginia tonight.......of all nights!! All I wanted to do was get comfy, fix some hot tea and spend the evening catching up! 

I won't ask for an update, but could I get a reading on the general feelings about George at this point? Please??? 

oh good its cbb. i kept missing you and i wanted to thank you for all your kindness last night.

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: January 24, 2009, 01:13:25 AM »

I am slightly sickened by how you all are reacting to this George suicide thing. I don't post often, but I thought it was important to say this- The man lost his F***ing grand-daughter, his wife is a crazy bitch, his daughter is a murdering sociopath, and every aspect of his life has been subjected to public scrutiny. Any of those things alone could be enough to set someone over the edge. His suicide attempt UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should be assumed to be a result of his guilt for not doing more to help sentence his daughter to death, or not coming forward with more evidence that will do just that. Guilty conscience, yes- but for raising a daughter without a soul who is capable of unspeakable things, not for the things you are mentioning. This man is in a position that none of you could ever understand- regardless of the personal losses you may have experienced. George Antony killing himself would in no way equate justice for Caylee, which is what we all want. Just a thought....

The man lost his F***ing grand-daughter

Really uncalled for...
Caylee deserves better no matter what you're feeling!!!!

PJ

goodness. id say your effing daughter not grandaughter.

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: January 24, 2009, 01:15:03 AM »

The full title of the song Desdemona mentioned is Every Day is Exactly the Same, and ironically, it seems to apply a lot to her present situation in jail.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #915 on: January 24, 2009, 01:15:07 AM »

Or maybe she replied,

"George who?"

Well, THAT I'm caught up enough to respond to:

Casey said, " OMG!! WHY would he do that??!! Doesn't he know that I am the one that needs comforting!!! The frickkin media is going to have a field day with this. What a HUGE waste he is as Father,,,,,HUGE!!!"
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: January 24, 2009, 01:18:25 AM »

Or maybe she replied,

"George who?"

Well, THAT I'm caught up enough to respond to:

Casey said, " OMG!! WHY would he do that??!! Doesn't he know that I am the one that needs comforting!!! The frickkin media is going to have a field day with this. What a HUGE waste he is as Father,,,,,HUGE!!!"

haha.okwell i know this morning there were a fair number if people who felt it was a ploy on georges part to muddy the waters and get false sympathy.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #917 on: January 24, 2009, 01:18:36 AM »

oh good its cbb. i kept missing you and i wanted to thank you for all your kindness last night.

Hiya, Peanut!! 

Boy, last night was pretty intense! I'm glad we were all there locked in monkey hugs!!!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: January 24, 2009, 01:20:07 AM »

Company in the house....    Wow.  Last night George, and now I see that you have already filled a half of another cage.  WHAT IS GOING ON???  PLease fill me in!!!

A lot of debate about George and his suicidal tendencies and how we all feel about this . . . with lots of monkeys swinging from vines and knocking into each other as they do so. That's the best way I can describe it. 

it HAS been quite SPIRITED here tonite...heh..

well.. for the RECORD... I DONT want george to commit suicide..
i dont want cindy to either...
i EVEN dont want CASEY to die ...

what i DO want is THIS:
SOMEONE.. ANYONE to say.. GOD... WE LOST THIS PRECIOUS BABY.. WE ARE BEYOND GRIEFSTRICKEN...
i want SOMEONE to say... YES, WE LOST OUR BABY GIRL.. and we DONT want to lose our DAUGHTER... so ANYTHING we did wrong is BECAUSE of that..

i want CASEY to say.. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED .... and i want to BELIEVE her..

but i dont think any of this will EVER happen...

but i dont wish death on any of them....

if the STATE decided on it... i wouldnt be happy about it.... but i wouldnt oppose it either....

its such a loss... such a horrible case.... NOTHING can make it better... except the truth... the whole truth... and nothing but the truth....

and like i said... i dont believe that will ever happen....

Thank you Kim!

Reading the posts from all day and all night... I was filled with anguish, and this was my thought.  All the emotions, all the pain and all the drama -- the greedy grabbing -- the heartache,  the money, time, and brainpower being spent on investigating, all of the confusion and the monkeys here getting so tired and cranky with each other ... just on and on and on the nightmare circus continues... ALL of it is because of LIES.

The TRUTH could make it stop right now.  If Casey and all the Anthonys would just speak the truth, for Caylee's sake and for the sake of all that is decent and right, the insanity could finally come to a screeching halt.

Oh, how I wish it would happen.  I would love to wake up in the morning to learn that Casey started spilling the truth, and her parents and brother stood up and shook off the cloak of denial and/or conspiracy or whatever -- and just put the TRUTH out there in the light, where it belongs.

And speaking of stopping the insanity, lay Caylee to rest already!  It is just beyond me -- I can't even fathom what would possess any decent or semi-decent person, after this baby was killed, discarded, left to rot, abandoned for six months in more ways than one -- not to want her remains put to rest as quickly and as respectfully as possible.

Yeah, I know...

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: January 24, 2009, 01:20:34 AM »

Hiya, Peanut!! 

Boy, last night was pretty intense! I'm glad we were all there locked in monkey hugs!!!

seriously.ive been rattled all day. id left you a message but youd left already. you did so much to ease the situation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.