May 13, 2024, 10:12:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #88  (Read 501451 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: January 09, 2009, 02:44:38 PM »

(Okay, I don't think I can screw this one up.)

Does anyone know what happened to the white box that was dropped off at the As's yesterday?  Wonder if they finally came-out and got it, or if still sitting outside of their front door.

GO - we all screw up posts...don't worry about it I never heard anymore about it.....ANYONE???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: January 09, 2009, 02:45:05 PM »

oh no you don't! you have seen my others yet! i'm trying to give Brandi a break. she has been working too hard!

wendi

G'day... I'll start the testimonies...

It's been 7 hours and 15 min. since I scratched a pretty kitty behind the ears .... 
You forgot to say "Hi, I am Sea Searcher, I am addicted to kitty cats"

darn...you mean I have to start all over again.. 

I'm glad your dad is feeling better A-1 ! 

(((scratching the pretty kitty behind the ears..a little to the left ))) 
Thank you SS!!!

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty lol Long time no see How are you?
Well, I am good, and I sure miss you!!!!!

I Miss You To   My Puter crashed at home Now I can just peek in from work when I can like today lol How have you been How's your Dad?

What you think about that wench in court yesterday??

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: January 09, 2009, 02:46:24 PM »

Hope it wasn't a white bag/box like this 

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #763 on: January 09, 2009, 02:47:37 PM »

IT DID IT AGAIN.    That's been twice today, when I was replying to a poster and trying to delete the previous posts so that things didn't go on and on, it just got rid of the blue highlights and kept all of the previous posts.  I think my computer is possessed!!!      

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: January 09, 2009, 02:47:48 PM »

oh no you don't! you have seen my others yet! i'm trying to give Brandi a break. she has been working too hard!

wendi

It's been 7 hours and 15 min. since I scratched a pretty kitty behind the ears .... 

Thank you SS!!!

I Miss You To   My Puter crashed at home Now I can just peek in from work when I can like today lol How have you been How's your Dad?

My Dad went to work today so that is good.  As for the wench - I dont know.  She looked irritatated at the judge for having to be there, but she looked liked she adored Baez.  I cant imagine what their defense is going to be to keep her so darn happy!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: January 09, 2009, 02:48:23 PM »

I would have loved to have seen casey's reaction when the sheriff's came to get her yesterday.....hee hee hee......one of the reporter on NG last night said her eyes were red rimmed.....I'll bet they were.....I am sure she was sitting so smug after refusing to come the first time and WHAM here they are again..shackled her up....YEEHAW!!!   PRICELESS

Can't you just envision it?!  The officers come back to get her and she (smug & irritated) says ... I ALREADY TOLD YOU - I'M NOT GOING! ... and the officer says ... but Ms Anthony ... the judge says you have to!  I bet she was pizzed!  Would have loved to be there!

Hi Monkeys!!!
  I think she walked in there thinking she was going to show her displeasure at being ordered to show up but JB leaned over in a whisper and stated something like"Get rid of the attitude".It was too hard for her to do which is why she generated disgust in her whole demeanor.She looked like an empty soul.jmo

Hi Tater!  Good observation!  She was strutting, well as much as anyone can strut in shackles......                  She has no soul!!!

Hi Sunny!!! Yes,she carries herself full of pride and arrogance.It was obvious in her entering the court room.She wreaked of it which is why JB was quick to let her know it showed.Casey doesn't have to talk to be noticed because her whole outward self testifies as to what she is.She is an angry young woman and has been for a very long time..jmo,again..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #766 on: January 09, 2009, 02:49:04 PM »

THANKS KLAAS.   You just made me feel a lot better.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: January 09, 2009, 02:49:23 PM »

IT DID IT AGAIN.    That's been twice today, when I was replying to a poster and trying to delete the previous posts so that things didn't go on and on, it just got rid of the blue highlights and kept all of the previous posts.  I think my computer is possessed!!!      

It's all good Golden, we know what you're trying to say.  Just keep posting, don't let it stop ya'!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: January 09, 2009, 02:49:35 PM »

Good Afternoon My Fellow Monkeys!

Soooo was sitting here, thinking about the $200,000 check that was written to the Anthony Clan/Fund.  That explains how the Anthony's are currently living.  I guess all that money CA allegedly spent on raising Caylee, that Caylee has paid her back and all her mothers debt too.  Pieces.O.S.

So all the Anthony's, are they all unemployed now?  I would really like to know...who/how are all their medical/prescriptions being addressed...mortgage paid..utilities paid..cell phones...food, etc..

That $200,000 has to be getting down there... if that's all they have gotten.  I think it's more like that's all we currently know about. 

Makes me want to puke.

Don't forget all the CASH donations they have collected these 6 months.....Oh....and the puke line forms to the right...you are #110

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #769 on: January 09, 2009, 02:51:34 PM »

Does anyone know what happened to the white box that was dropped off at the As's yesterday?  Wonder if they finally came-out and got it, or if still sitting outside of their front door.

GO - we all screw up posts...don't worry about it I never heard anymore about it.....ANYONE???

Thanks Sunny.  You're so sweet.   

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: January 09, 2009, 02:52:18 PM »

wendi

Thank you SS!!!

My Dad went to work today so that is good.  As for the wench - I dont know.  She looked irritatated at the judge for having to be there, but she looked liked she adored Baez.  I cant imagine what their defense is going to be to keep her so darn happy!!!

She made my blood boil how can any mother sit there when people are talking about their childs remains and not shed a tear?? That smile at the end made my blood curdle

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: January 09, 2009, 02:52:51 PM »

this may be nothing, but i was reading this transcript of a call with KC and LA on July 26 and there is just something about it that struck me.....

<snipped>
LEE: Perfect I would encourage that 110 percent. So is there anything specifically, I know you’re going to meet with, you know the investigators and everything, you know. Is there anything specifically the details that you want to clarify to me now so that I’m following up on my own leads and my own information, putting the stuff together, you know then I can start working on it now?

CASEY: Um, at the moment there’s nothing specific or nothing that you know should probably be said here. Um, again I’ll put something together before I see Jose or when I see Jose and you know make sure that I have something also to put out.

LEE: Right.

CASEY: So that way you can get whatever you like

LEE: Ok. And just so remember when you get to talk to those guys um, you know, you mentioned that you’re going to have your prep and everything with Jose. But remember truth don’t hurt.

CASEY: I know but there are some things that I have told them that were misconstrued and not used to their benefit. I gave them the same resources that I gave you and you found out a hundred more things then they did. And they were given the same information. So it’s just about the approach I guess and using the resources to their full extent. Again I’m everybody’s biggest resource; you have said that, Jose has said that, mom and dad have said that.

LEE: Right but at the same time we still we just need to figure out how we can be clear on what ever we’re giving to them, so even if we have to you know speak very direct or we can’t really speak in generalities with them, with anybody is what I’m finding out . Or if we tell them I’m not completely sure on the spelling or I’m not completely sure on this or that. They take everything exactly up front to the ‘T’. Exactly how you provide it. So if it’s off at all they don’t even think to look in any other areas….
CASEY: That’s why I gave them things multiple times. Each officer I gave the same information at least two or three times, I’ve done the same thing with you, the same thing with mom, the same thing with Jose. Everyone has the same information, same spelling, same names. None of that has altered because that’s it 

all the talk about them speaking in codes led me to look at this more closely.  it may just be that they are wierd, but i thought they may have been talking about where the body was and the fact that it hadn't been found yet....

Regrets, I've had a few......
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: January 09, 2009, 02:53:52 PM »

I only heard about the white box here.  As a matter of fact I couldn't even tell you who said it! I haven't heard anymore about it either. Does anyone know if the webcam is still there at the A's house? We could look at that to see if it's still there. Wonder what it was? Maybe food someone dropped off?

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: January 09, 2009, 02:54:14 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #774 on: January 09, 2009, 02:55:42 PM »

"You see your Honor, my hand is like my five
personalities.  My pinkie represents my hard
working event planner personna.  My ring finger
represents the almost wife to Jesse personna.  My
pointer finger represents the low-self image personna
I received from my mother.  The thumb represents
the shot girl at Fusion personna.  And the middle finger
represents the contempt I have for being in this
court house."

Do No Evil 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: January 09, 2009, 02:56:09 PM »

I only heard about the white box here.  As a matter of fact I couldn't even tell you who said it! I haven't heard anymore about it either. Does anyone know if the webcam is still there at the A's house? We could look at that to see if it's still there. Wonder what it was? Maybe food someone dropped off?

HH was watching it on WESH I think.  They had sent a reporter over there to see if they could get a response from G&C after the hearing.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: January 09, 2009, 02:57:15 PM »

"You see your Honor, my hand is like my five
personalities.  My pinkie represents my hard
working event planner personna.  My ring finger
represents the almost wife to Jesse personna.  My
pointer finger represents the low-self image personna
I received from my mother.  The thumb represents
the shot girl at Fusion personna.  And the middle finger
represents the contempt I have for being in this
court house."

That's great!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: January 09, 2009, 02:57:28 PM »

wendi

Thank you SS!!!

She made my blood boil how can any mother sit there when people are talking about their childs remains and not shed a tear?? That smile at the end made my blood curdle
I dont know, I have never seen anything like her.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #778 on: January 09, 2009, 02:57:38 PM »

Thanks Sunny.  You're so sweet.   

And you, too, Lovin, and ALL OF YOU MONKEYS.    
                    BIG MONKEY HUG    

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: January 09, 2009, 02:57:54 PM »

I relistened to Lee Anthony's interview with the OC police last night, and it was very interesting in light of what we now know, and it totally confirms what LP keeps saying: that KC lives her life 10 minutes at a time.

She definitely "lies, hits a wall, and changes direction."

From Lee's story, she did this at least 5 times in the course of his attempts to find out where Caylee was:

1. First she tells him Caylee's sleeping at the nanny's house and shouldn't be disturbed

2. Then, when he tells her that will never fly with the police, who are on their way and will likely ask her to bring them to Caylee, she tells him Caylee's actually been missing for 31 days

3. Then, when he presses her further about what exactly she means and where the last place she saw Caylee was, she says Caylee's actually been kidnapped, but she only "speaks in generalities," according to Lee

4. Then, her mother flies into the room and demands more specifics, and she says Caylee's been kidnapped by the nanny

5. Finally, when the police question her, she says that the nanny, "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez," has taken her, and Lee tells the police during the interview that this is the very first time he has ever heard that name

It disturbs me the way Lee chuckles throughout this interview, and his voice almost has a drunken tone to it, but he really does give a clear description of how his sister totally flies by the seat of her pants in making up lies to cover herself.

It's actually a very good interview.

Rm, you are right.  I read the transcripts (65 pgs) of his statement last week and that got me wondering how he has become suck a "bad guy" in all of this.  Being beat up by the sign and the memorial and so on but in this statement with law enforcement he really doesnt hold back about the way KC is.  Which led me to post why Lee is a bad guy but no one answered as I am just an invisible monkey...So, I dont know where things went sour with Lee and the public. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.