May 20, 2024, 11:17:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #184 3/07/11 - 3/18/11  (Read 169835 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2011, 06:55:50 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27110579/detail.html
No Decision Yet On Casey's Key Statements
Judge Withholds Ruling On Motions
POSTED: 5:10 pm EST March 7, 2011
UPDATED: 5:26 pm EST March 7, 2011

Raw Video: George Anthony Reacts to Prosecutor: http://www.wesh.com/video/27109012/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

OMG Trim...Thanks for posting that link to GA. He was shaking his head no but it had no connection to what LDB was saying.  This weekend I watched some of the old Rosebud and Rosebuddy TV appearances from the past and I know why lawyers tell people to avoid the media. They will talk her right into the death chamber.. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2011, 06:56:41 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/03/casey-anthony-could-she-hold-her-own-or-was-she-victim-of-conspiracy.html
Casey Anthony: Could she hold her own or was she victim of conspiracy?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on March, 7 2011 6:32 PM

Day 4 in the Casey Anthony hearings, and the attorneys supplied the drama.

They have styles that echo pop culture. Defense attorney Cheney Mason is the showboating good old boy; it’s as if Big Daddy from “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof” had decided to practice law. Don’t you expect him to say mendacity?

Prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick has a determined, precise style — think Glenn Close in “Jagged Edge.”
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2011, 07:24:13 PM »

I'm sure George and Cindy will be among the first to testify at trial.  They can go sit in the gallery once they've testified right?  Wonder how long that will last?  We should start a monkey pool with bananas!

If they can be recalled as a witness they cannot come into the court room at all until they are totally dismissed as a witness. That will make them crazy because I would bet the defense will hold them until it is over just for rebuttals if they think it is necessary.
Turbo, I have a very dumb question, but here goes...

What would keep them from recording or TIVOing the hearing and watching it later? Wouldn't that be illegal?

I would bet money they do that. Is it illegal? I would guess it was, but how would the court prove it. Usually the judge advises them not to discuss their testimony with anyone and not to allow anyone to discuss their testimony with them. I have never heard of that happening but until the last few years, there was not the electronic access like it is now. I always suspected that was done in the Anna Nichole Smith case in the Florida hearings because of the almost exact wording in some of the testimony by witnesses who were kept separate.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #83 on: March 07, 2011, 07:28:32 PM »

So, just finished watching them all and if I were JBP, I would clearly have to go with the State on this one.  Linda was based in fact, Jar just tried to muddy the waters.  He completely aggravates the heck out of me.

I cannot be sure though what the outcome will be.  JBP does not seem to mind the idiotness of Jar and the fact that he embellishes over and over again and everything is stated in an accusatory fashion. 

So, we shall see.  We have to wait a whole week?  Grrrr.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: March 07, 2011, 07:29:09 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/03/casey-anthony-could-she-hold-her-own-or-was-she-victim-of-conspiracy.html
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on March, 7 2011 6:32 PM

They have styles that echo pop culture. Defense attorney Cheney Mason is the showboating good old boy; it’s as if Big Daddy from “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof” had decided to practice law. Don’t you expect him to say mendacity?

Prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick has a determined, precise style — think Glenn Close in “Jagged Edge.”

What would it take to get Anthony’s statements tossed from the trial? The Miranda rights have to be given when a person is in “custodial interrogation,” Pipitone explained. “To determine that the judge has to look at the purpose, place and manner of questioning,” Pipitone added. “It’s up to the judge to determine if a reasonable person — not necessarily Casey Anthony — but a reasonable person would believe under those circumstances that they were in custody.” 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: March 07, 2011, 07:35:50 PM »

Hi Amil!  Thanks for your take on today's hearing.  Yeah, you could hear the silence from here when LDB dropped the F bomb!  Oh well, it is what Casey made it to be!

Thanks for all the links Trimm!    an angelic monkey

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #86 on: March 07, 2011, 07:41:07 PM »

I'm sure George and Cindy will be among the first to testify at trial.  They can go sit in the gallery once they've testified right?  Wonder how long that will last?  We should start a monkey pool with bananas!

If they can be recalled as a witness they cannot come into the court room at all until they are totally dismissed as a witness. That will make them crazy because I would bet the defense will hold them until it is over just for rebuttals if they think it is necessary.
Turbo, I have a very dumb question, but here goes...

What would keep them from recording or TIVOing the hearing and watching it later? Wouldn't that be illegal?

I would bet money they do that. Is it illegal? I would guess it was, but how would the court prove it. Usually the judge advises them not to discuss their testimony with anyone and not to allow anyone to discuss their testimony with them. I have never heard of that happening but until the last few years, there was not the electronic access like it is now. I always suspected that was done in the Anna Nichole Smith case in the Florida hearings because of the almost exact wording in some of the testimony by witnesses who were kept separate.
Thanks Turbo, my first thoughts were George and Cindy didn't need to rehash what went on last week in court, they came to the monkeys and found links of their testimony and watched them. Sorry but I absolutely despise them both and don't put anything past them. Too bad they can't be sequestered without tv or internet like juries are. Thank you for answering my question. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: March 07, 2011, 07:45:28 PM »

What would it take to get Anthony’s statements tossed from the trial? The Miranda rights have to be given when a person is in “custodial interrogation,” Pipitone explained. “To determine that the judge has to look at the purpose, place and manner of questioning,” Pipitone added. “It’s up to the judge to determine if a reasonable person — not necessarily Casey Anthony — but a reasonable person would believe under those circumstances that they were in custody.” 

She was not in custodial interrogation until after her Universal Studios stunt, it doesnt matter how hard the defense is attempting to make lemons out of lemonade.   The key word "reasonable" should make it more than obvious how CJBP should rule.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2011, 07:48:02 PM »

She was not in custodial interrogation until after her Universal Studios stunt, it doesnt matter how hard the defense is attempting to make lemons out of lemonade.   The key word "reasonable" should make it more than obvious how CJBP should rule.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2011, 08:17:07 PM »

[/quote]

From what I found reading the case law Mason cited ALL of the suspects were known suspects at the time they were detained. There was no reason to assume KC was a suspect because she was the child's mother until they caught her in all the lies at Universal. At that point they had to have some doubt about what really happened to Caylee. I think they thought KC sold her for drugs or something like that because of the insistence about the nanny having her and her family backing up the nanny story with tales of their own about how they knew the nanny. I don't think they really discredited the nanny thing until much later. Even when she was officially arrested for child endangerment for not reporting her missing for 31 days they were still looking for Caylee.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: March 07, 2011, 08:34:17 PM »

From what I found reading the case law Mason cited ALL of the suspects were known suspects at the time they were detained. There was no reason to assume KC was a suspect because she was the child's mother until they caught her in all the lies at Universal. At that point they had to have some doubt about what really happened to Caylee. I think they thought KC sold her for drugs or something like that because of the insistence about the nanny having her and her family backing up the nanny story with tales of their own about how they knew the nanny. I don't think they really discredited the nanny thing until much later. Even when she was officially arrested for child endangerment for not reporting her missing for 31 days they were still looking for Caylee.
[/quote]

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: March 07, 2011, 09:41:15 PM »

reading backwards trying to catch up...listening and watching the video of today's events on another screen at the same time..
Jeremy Lyons, the detective just had a yellow legal paper folded in his hand...just like Casey folds the legal papers..I bet they are passing notes back and forth that way...is that supposed to happen???

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: March 07, 2011, 09:43:40 PM »

Has this been posted yet?

Motion For Relative Of Victim To Be Excluded From Rule Of Sequestration And Memorandum Of Law
March 2, 2011

http://docs.docstoc.com/pdf/288745/65fd ... 867d0a.pdf

Court Minutes
March 2-3, 2011

http://docs.docstoc.com/pdf/288745/3df4 ... f6d1cd.pdf

Loca- there's something wrong with the links.  There seems to be a section cut out.  MuffyBee
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 09:54:04 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: March 07, 2011, 09:47:07 PM »

Link to the Natalee Holloway Forum
Latest Discussion Thread for those that would like to follow and discuss the case:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9215.0

thanks muffy for posting the link. I did not know how to find it as this is mainly where I frequent.

Loca
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: March 07, 2011, 09:49:16 PM »

Motion For Relative Of Victim To Be Excluded From Rule Of Sequestration And Memorandum Of Law
March 2, 2011

Court Minutes
March 2-3, 2011

links are bad or private....this is what I get:

AccessDeniedAccess Denied0ACDD39DCBD690E5QOshUjEqnT++CPbm2b+x10n5bGMjs+6g0pGmKnxmC/8p7Z3/uUdd1FN4cOuS27y+

I think part/parts of the link are cut out.  MuffyBee
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 09:55:28 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: March 07, 2011, 09:52:40 PM »

Link to the Natalee Holloway Forum
Latest Discussion Thread for those that would like to follow and discuss the case:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9215.0

thanks muffy for posting the link. I did not know how to find it as this is mainly where I frequent.

YW loca.  I check Natalee's forum every day, hoping there will be justice soon for Natalee and Stephany. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: March 07, 2011, 09:57:27 PM »

March 2, 2011

Court Minutes
March 2-3, 2011

links are bad or private....this is what I get:

AccessDeniedAccess Denied0ACDD39DCBD690E5QOshUjEqnT++CPbm2b+x10n5bGMjs+6g0pGmKnxmC/8p7Z3/uUdd1FN4cOuS27y+

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/73107238/20110302-Motion-for-Relative-of-Victim-To-be-Excluded-from-Sequestration

It pizzes me off that they will only acknowledge that Caylee is the victim when it gets them what they want.  She's still being used as a pawn by them.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: March 07, 2011, 10:00:07 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/73107588/20110303-04-Court-Minutes

Here's the court minutes link

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: March 07, 2011, 10:00:32 PM »

I agree with whom ever said on here in the last thread that Cindy looked drugged up..
watching Linda now as I missed it earlier..
thanks everyone for the info and the links...

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: March 07, 2011, 10:04:10 PM »

Here's the link to Muzikzman's docstoc collection    http://www.docstoc.com/profile/muzikman

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.