May 20, 2024, 07:12:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #37 5/24/10 - 7/15/10  (Read 314117 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: May 28, 2010, 03:12:06 PM »

Things I'd find shocking IF they happened.

IF Leon Padiddily bought Lindsy a computer with a webcam and had cybersex.

IF Ron had Nancy Grace's cell number and called her or vise-versa and had phone sex while taking a bubble bath or riding a tricycle.

IF Tommy Croslin WASN'T a genetic mutant.

IF Misty and Tommy DIDN'T learn their crying, whining and bitching from Hank Sr.

IF Levi had a hair-transplant and the doctor used all the hair from his a$$.

IF
Nancy Grace, Art Harris and/or Levi Page actually had a Bombshell that was factual and new and relevant.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #381 on: May 28, 2010, 03:13:35 PM »

from twitter.......

Levi_Page

I wouldn't be shocked if Misty/Ron pimped Haleigh 2 drug dealers, like Shaniya Davis mother did 2 her. Parent pimping is a major problem
11 minutes ago  via web 

that twit is outta of line with that tweet .... in my opinion. That's outrageous and over the top.

w r o n g to place that out there with nothing to support it. t o t a l l y w r o n g
It is, totally wrong  Back it up, when you through things like that out there.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: May 28, 2010, 03:14:40 PM »

IF Ron had Nancy Grace's cell number and called her or vise-versa and had phone sex while taking a bubble bath or riding a tricycle.

IF Misty and Tommy DIDN'T learn their crying, whining and bitching from Hank Sr.

Me too
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: May 28, 2010, 03:15:33 PM »

That also Brandi, and that isn't going to happen.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #384 on: May 28, 2010, 03:17:36 PM »

That cat does have the funky wah toupee! Ok, that was funny.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #385 on: May 28, 2010, 03:18:41 PM »

from twitter.......

Levi_Page

I wouldn't be shocked if Misty/Ron pimped Haleigh 2 drug dealers, like Shaniya Davis mother did 2 her. Parent pimping is a major problem
11 minutes ago  via web 

that twit is outta of line with that tweet .... in my opinion. That's outrageous and over the top.

w r o n g to place that out there with nothing to support it. t o t a l l y w r o n g

Et tu, Brute?

He is just voicing a thought of what may have possibly been going on with the family dynamics.

I do the exact same thing every day. I don't want to live in China where every thought is filtered.

yep me too. 

BUT I do hear ya and just think that the crazies on the net will think that's some sort of new allegation. That's all.

5 year olds have a hard time keeping a secret, and IF that happened Haleigh would have told GGMS - I imagine.

I guess I think when you are afforded a place on NG as an authority on this subject there are or there is a certain amount of decorum that goes with that. A platform that should not be abused with unsubstantiated TWEETS.

IF Levi NEEDS TO take it to the gutter, well, no one will believe him when he has something factual.

He's in the "twits that tweet" category with me now. Like that other idiot Elleflorida or whatever her name is.

Or maybe Memorial weekend started a lil earlier at Levi's place. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: May 28, 2010, 03:19:47 PM »

CN2Souls  posted:

Good Morning, everyone,
Friends who have worked and work at PDM say that there is a sight posted there in the employee break room and near time clock that states

“Attention all employees, that no employee is to be on PDM properties any earlier than 10 min prior to their shift and no later than 10 min after their shift ends. Supervisor has written consent is required for presence other than your scheduled shift. This includes the employee parking lot and Blacktop area in front of fence.”

Due to insurance reasons if injuries would occur.

They also stated this is in the employee handbook.

They also state, (However it is third hand they themselves did not witness it,) that LE Searched the whole property, every square inch of it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5228282&postcount=403

Wonder why PDM supposedly went thru those security procedure changes, after what happened with one of their employees (Ron) caused scrutiny at their plant by LE?  I thought LE was 'satisfied' with what they learned about Ron's 'werk' and his schedule, alibi, etc. ?? 

Seems to me that *if* everything was so fine and dandy at PDM, there wouldn't have been any security changes there.  The timing of those changes is very suspicious to me.  Guess if there's ever a trial we'll learn and understand more about Ron's 'werk'.  Until then tho, am thinking I'll believe what those who also 'werk' there have been saying here there and everywhere, even tho they are on a gag order re Ronald Cummings.  Which of course, is also suspicious to me.  Cuz if nothing were wrong, why the gag order? 

Very curious indeed as is the fact they had to have guards for a few days during shift changes after they fired Ron, hmmmmmmm

I thought the guards were to keep the press away.  IDK

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #387 on: May 28, 2010, 03:34:25 PM »

I think there is enough "gutter" in this case to titillate everyone. No one needs to make up pimps and child prostitution.

I'm off like Levi's toupee in a cat 5 hurricane. 

See ya all later.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: May 28, 2010, 03:37:17 PM »

CN2Souls  posted:

Good Morning, everyone,
Friends who have worked and work at PDM say that there is a sight posted there in the employee break room and near time clock that states

“Attention all employees, that no employee is to be on PDM properties any earlier than 10 min prior to their shift and no later than 10 min after their shift ends. Supervisor has written consent is required for presence other than your scheduled shift. This includes the employee parking lot and Blacktop area in front of fence.”

Due to insurance reasons if injuries would occur.

They also stated this is in the employee handbook.

They also state, (However it is third hand they themselves did not witness it,) that LE Searched the whole property, every square inch of it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5228282&postcount=403

CN2Souls posted:

The Finger print punch in was implemented some time after March of 2009,

The people I know, worked there 2001 - 2008 and the other July 2009-pres

They believe it was newly installed after RC left

In addition, they say a lot changed after RC left.

The reasoning was due to other employees being detected and dismissed for punching each other employees in and out.

They thought that the camera at the time clock would prevent this but like what had been stated before; it was often videotaping the ceiling due to employees hitting it.

The sign, Employee handbook have been in place for at least 5 years however, the employee handbook is updated with new OSHA laws every couple of years.

As far as leave of absence there isn’t a section for if your family member is missing,
Only if they have died, maternity leave, or caring for a terminally ill immediately family member.

Any other leave of absences are based solely on a case by case manner.

Also all Crane operators have to have a State of Florida Heavy equipment license and a certification for especially for Cranes.

I check RC has none.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5228464&postcount=411

The people I know, worked there 2001 - 2008 and the other July 2009-pres

So this poster is posting information from someone that they know that worked or works at PDM.  Great to get first hand info, isn't it?????

If it were all to do with the timeframe ...WOULD BE GREAT.

Here we have ...WORKED THERE 2001 - 2008 ..This leaves any credibility  OUT as this was BEFORE HaLeigh was missing.

The other ... July 2009 to pres.  This also leaves credibility OUT as this was AFTER HaLeigh went missing.

So any information posted by this poster is nothing but hearsay ... bullchit.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: May 28, 2010, 03:37:17 PM »

Me too

Best post of the day Rob

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: May 28, 2010, 04:32:35 PM »

Quick O/T News -

Gary Coleman Dies

Originally posted May 28th 2010 11:36 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Gary Coleman has died as the result of injuries he suffered earlier this week, the hospital tells TMZ.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: May 28, 2010, 04:39:44 PM »

IF
Nancy Grace, Art Harris and/or Levi Page actually had a Bombshell that was factual and new and relevant.

I wouldn't be surprised IF Levi is related to the Croslins, after all he hails from the Nashville area.  Monkey Devil!

Heart
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: May 28, 2010, 04:40:42 PM »

CHELSEA CROSLIN: I don`t know Joe. And as far as I know, I`ve been told Joe is -- is crazy. So I don`t know what he could do.

* Yet she let him sleep in her house with her kids there.

You have been reading my mind all over the place here, oh Great Salami!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: May 28, 2010, 04:53:13 PM »

IF

I wouldn't be surprised IF Levi is related to the Croslins, after all he hails from the Nashville area.  Monkey Devil!

Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #394 on: May 28, 2010, 05:53:09 PM »

from twitter.......

Levi_Page

11 minutes ago  via web 

Consider the source.

Amen!

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: May 28, 2010, 05:55:01 PM »

CHELSEA CROSLIN: I don`t know Joe. And as far as I know, I`ve been told Joe is -- is crazy. So I don`t know what he could do.

* Yet she let him sleep in her house with her kids there.

You have been reading my mind all over the place here, oh Great Salami!

The Great Salami? Monkey Devil!

It's a gift, really. - just kiddin'

....but as you can see, I have been known to be a bit off.

(corey haim)

Carpe on March 10th, 2010 1:22 pm

He really was a LOST BOY. Sad. RIP

Gary Coleman will die this year.

Cause of death: Hemorrhoids

------------------
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: May 28, 2010, 05:56:12 PM »

Misty Mirrored Cell Block Conversations Concerning Joe Overstreet

In April, the big news in the Haleigh Cummings murder investigation was that Misty and her brother Tommy had fingered their cousin Joe Overstreet as the murderer, claiming he dumped Haleigh's body in the St. John's River. Now Misty says that she knows no such thing, that in her earlier statements she merely reflected what people told her.

In a taped jailhouse conversation with her father, Misty denies knowing whether Overstreet played a role in Haleigh Cummings' disappearance. She attributes her previous statements about Overstreet's role to the effects of conversations heard in her cell block, which she described as people putting things in her head. Misty said of the Overstreet accusation, "...in my mind it's just like, you know, people keep saying this person, this person, so you know in your mind you're like well hey that's that person so you actually start to believe it, like the Joe thing. You just, I want to believe that because that's what I keep hearing and it just like makes like sense this is what happened you know, but I don't know for 100 percent that that was him. I don't know."

more...
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5432680/haleigh_cummings_murder_investigation.html?cat=8

Heart
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #397 on: May 28, 2010, 06:01:09 PM »

from twitter.......

Levi_Page

11 minutes ago  via web 

Well, I would be some shocked, but not overly shocked.  But where is this coming from? Just a fleeting thought?
This is norm for Levi.  Thats all I will say about that!

Yup.

That's exactly what I meant when I said, "Consider the source."

I am shocked Misty knows what Garlic is.   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: May 28, 2010, 06:02:52 PM »

Misty's Mirror Reaction to Evidence that Ron's Calls to Her Weren't Answered

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office determined early in the Haleigh Cummings murder investigation that Ronald Cummings placed unanswered calls to Misty the night of Haleigh's disappearance. Misty's failure to answer Ronald's calls suggests the possibility that she wasn't at home to receive them. In reacting to this police evidence, it appears Misty may have mentally reversed her role with Ron to make herself the caller, then mirrored the evidence, saying she couldn't reach Ron that night.

In the jailhouse conversation with her father, Misty says of the night Haleigh disappeared, "When I called him that night, how come he didn't answer the phone? I called and called and he didn't answer the phone. And then as soon as I open the door he's there."

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5432680/haleigh_cummings_murder_investigation_pg2.html?cat=8

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: May 28, 2010, 06:06:26 PM »

Is Misty's Black Guy Reference a Reflection of Ron, Jr.'s Comments?

Misty says on the jailhouse tape that police need to look more closely at Ronald. She refers to an unidentified black guy saying some people had Haleigh, and suggests that a closer examination of Ronald's alleged drug dealing is in order.

Misty's repeated recounting of a black guy with knowledge of Haleigh's whereabouts sounds startlingly similar to what two-year old Ronald, Jr. told his mother in March 2009, that a black man took his sister. Is there a black guy who claims to know what happened to Haleigh, or is that a distorted mirror reflection?

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5432680/haleigh_cummings_murder_investigation_pg2.html?cat=8

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.