May 17, 2024, 12:34:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #37 5/24/10 - 7/15/10  (Read 313970 times)
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #540 on: May 31, 2010, 07:47:04 PM »

Hi Monkeys and all guests,

First Bless out Veterans and soldiers, and hope everyone is having a safe and nice holiday.

The 'Lost' 5 Tommy tapes. Reactions to Hope's sentence. Thought they were interesting, a lot of 'bad language' as is the norm. 

http://www.bloggernews.net/124640

Thanks for the link, NCSunny!

O/T: I left you a post at http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1141342#msg1141342

YW, I am glad to contribute something.  I get so much from SM and hardly ever post or contribute.

Its raining 'cats and dogs' here, no worries, I love the rain...it is so refreshing to the plants and wild critters and has really cooled it down here.

TY Brandi for the av of Sunny. It reminds me so much of him and how much I miss him. He always sat on my lap during dinner. Again.......TY!

NCSunny

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #541 on: May 31, 2010, 08:26:48 PM »

Hi Monkeys and all guests,

First Bless out Veterans and soldiers, and hope everyone is having a safe and nice holiday.

The 'Lost' 5 Tommy tapes. Reactions to Hope's sentence. Thought they were interesting, a lot of 'bad language' as is the norm. 

Thanks for the link, NCSunny!

O/T: I left you a post at http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1141342#msg1141342

YW, I am glad to contribute something.  I get so much from SM and hardly ever post or contribute.

Its raining 'cats and dogs' here, no worries, I love the rain...it is so refreshing to the plants and wild critters and has really cooled it down here.

TY Brandi for the av of Sunny. It reminds me so much of him and how much I miss him. He always sat on my lap during dinner. Again.......TY!

Thank-you for the lost Tommy tapes  Sunny looks beautiful  an angelic monkey Brandi did a wonderful job on Sunny and Zoe, and I miss Zoe very much also. Love the rain also.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: May 31, 2010, 08:34:37 PM »

Donna Brock and Ben jail house phone conversation tape
http://audio.thesky973.com/m/audio/29736087/donna-brock-jail-call-2-2-9-10.htm?pageid=28469

Ben: Hey you!

Donna Brock:  um, um, don’t have good news.

Ben:  Whats up?

Donna Brock: Well I ah, well they couldn’t do nothing at my bond hearing today, because they had to do a nebbia hearing at the same time, so.

Ben: Had to do what hearing at the same time?

Donna Brock:  A nebbia, a nebbia to find out where, if I was to bond out, to find out where the moneys coming from.

Ben: Yeah!

Donna Brock:  And so they rescheduled it for my criminal bond hearing on the seventeenth which is my one week from today at 1:30 and so we went ahead and did my first appearance and plead not guilty, and my pre-trial is on April the sixth.

Ben: Well!

Donna Brock: Yeah, ah I can’t really talk on the phone but God I wish I could because I really need to talk and things are not good. I found out today that my mandatory minimum, my mandatory minimum is twenty five years, not 5.   

Ben: Um!

Donna Brock:  I’m sick! I wish I could talk to you.. I don’t know about this attorney. I don’t know nothing.

Ben: I don’t know either.

Donna Brock:  Baby, they…

Ben: You getting access to your own money?

Donna Brock:  What?

Brad Brock: You getting access to your own money?

Donna Brock:  Nope. Brad has cut off the attorney.  He doesn’t want nothing,  to talk to my attorney. He doesn’t, hes not returning his call. Hes not returning the e-mails.

Ben: Well your attorney needs to requisition your card numbers from the bank then. He just needs to bring you a slip of paper to sign.

Donna Brock:  I need to tell you that that’s not very good either.  I just don’t want to talk cause tape and he told me not to say nothing. I can’t talk to you. (crying)

Ben: I know sweetie. Don’t say nothing.

Donna Brock:  I get twenty five years with no gain time. Straight up twenty five. No gain time. That’s means I’ll be seventy years old.

Ben: I know.

Donna Brock:  I can’t even tell you whats going on.

Ben: You know things aren’t good out here either. But somehow, everybody’s gonna get tried.

Donna Brock:  I don’t know what to do.

Ben: It’s a tough spot Donna.  I talked to some of my  attorney friends, St. Johns County doesn’t  have the, the best reputation for fairness and justice . They just don’t. You better hope for the national spotlight will kinda keep them on the straight and narrow. Everybody from Nancy Grace to every bush league reporter whatever, Nancy Grace wannabe, you know is all over this stuff man. 

Donna Brock:  I need another attorney. I need a pro bono attorney. I need somebody  thats gonna help me then. This guys not gonna do it.

Ben: You know, you are in a tough spot baby. I don’t know of any attorney that could, could help yah. For this kind of help you need to get a prosecutor or something that isn’t  gonna shred you, you know.

Donna Brock:  I can’t even tell yah whats going on. It’s the craziest thing.

Ben: I know!

Donna Brock:  I can’t even fight for myself. It’s crazy!

Ben: Its crazy!

Donna Brock:  Anyway we plead not guilty today.

Ben:  Oh you saw your attorney today?

Donna Brock:  What?  I saw him, but hes ?? man!  You know what? I’m gonna tell you its about the money to him. Its not about my life. Its not about fighting for me. 

Ben: Its not. Its about the money with all of them Donna. You know that. 

Donna Brock:  No, I don’t know that, cause I’ve never been in this situation before.

Ben: You know how the world works Donna. I’ve written a couple of letters to some big name attorneys, but I’ve not heard back.   

Donna Brock:  k, well that’s good  because I need somebody to help me that’s gonna help me.  I mean not somebody  that’s

Ben: Do you trust those guys that use to do those blogs. You remember when you were talking about those interviews and stuff.    You trust that guy. Do you want me to call him.

Donna Brock:  No, no hes contacted my lawyer.

Ben: Hes contacted me too!

Donna Brock:  Levi Page?  Who contacted you?

Ben: Do you trust any of those guys to help you?

Donna Brock:  No! I don’t know um. Who contacted you?

Brad Brock: Levi!

Donna Brock:  How did he know about you?

Brad Brock: He doesn’t!   Well he does.  I don’t even want to get into it, right!   It sucks for me right now. Ok, there putting a lot of chit out on the news ok,

Donna Brock:  What?

Ben: Its not good for me.  My friends are coming to me, hey we heard you on the fing news. It sucks ok.  I hate you for this, but whatever, we’re gonna get through it.  This sucks. Now I’m gonna tell you the same thing I’ve always tell you. Put the crystal ball away.  Stop dwelling on the worse possible case scenario and I’m not telling you that you shouldn’t may prepare yourself for that in a small way.  But don’t dwell on it. You don’t know what the future holds.  Don’t get that crystal ball out and sit there and destroy yourself over it.  Alright, think about what you are going to do for a job when you get out. Think about how you’re gonna get ?? back on. Think about that good stuff, you know. Alright, think about what you are gonna do to put your life back together and what you’re gonna need and how you’re gonna do that. And visualize some of the positive things that you can do for yourself in the future. Cause man, its, its crazy, I don’t know what to tell yah!

Donna Brock:  I am so upset.

Ben: Its gonna be ok Donna. I don’t know how but (inaudible)

Donna Brock:  ??? can I please try to call you back.

Ben: Nah man!

Donna Brock:  Is Hollie?? there?

Ben: Shes at work right now

Donna Brock:   I just need to talk for a little longer. What?

Ben:  I know! Well keep talking now, we still have some minutes.

Donna Brock:  I’m sorry!

Ben: I  can’t find out what the balance is on that phone line.

Donna Brock:  Ben I’m sorry

Ben: how much time you have left or how much money you have left on there.

Donna Brock:  No it doesn’t tell me knowing. Nobody tells me nothing, not even my attorney tells me anything.

Ben: Well, I’ll call him and try to find out, you know, whats going on. But heres the deal, the next time you see him you need to requisition your information. You give him your name and your social security number. And he sends a form to the bank with your signature requisitioning your stuff and whatever, I don’t know how much money you  have access to. But you don’t need Brad to access your money, ok. You can access it through your lawyer. I’ve talked to my lawyer today.

Donna Brock: Right!

Ben:  Requisition it from the bank, right.  Theres certain situations and theres legal ways to do that. You don’t have to do without access to your own funds. You just have to go through the procedures   

Donna Brock:  Right! I think Brad used all the money that I had in my checking account. For that apartment and he paid my bills and everything.  So he has wrote checks on my account. So I don’t know how much money I have there.  All I have is credit cards and that’s it. And if the minimum balance is not paid, they are gonna just stop um, put a hold on it, you know, so I’m gonna be screwed. I don’t know what to say. I’m sorry! 

Ben: Looks like they’re gonna be playing the waiting game for awhile. You’ve gotta bond reduction hearing you say, next Thusday?

Donna Brock:  Next Wednesday.

Ben:  Next Wednesday. Then you should know more then.  Don’t blow on the worse case scenario until it happens, right.

Donna Brock:  Right!

Ben:  So you should know something like that. But Donna, you know  I’m, we’re, a year and a half ago I could have come up with forty thousand dollars. Its all in the house. Four of our cards are maxed out. The two tvs we usually (inaudible), we cashed those in too.

Donna Brock: Right!

Ben:  I don’t have that hundreds of dollars to put on the phone and the commissary. I don’t have thousands of dollars in any form. (inaudible)

Donna Brock:  Well, you know I love you so much for sticking by me right now. Ben, you’re all I have. I haven’t received no letters. Brad is mad as hell. So I mean if theres no, huh…

Ben: I talked to Joan??, they actually sent you some letters,  but they kind of took a wrong zip code. I spoke with her yesterday. Her and Nichole, they both tried to mail you something, but it went to the wrong zip.  So I gave um. They had the right address but the wrong zip.  So they’re mailing that stuff back out. I was hoping good news today. I didn’t put those pictures in the mail for you yet, but I will.

Donna Brock:  Please do! I’m gonna be, I don’t foresee them lowering my bond. I’m gonna be here until my pre- trial, and that’s in April, April sixth. So I know, you know they are not understanding nothing, but I’m not able to speak. But I, I hate to say it, but I don’t feel like hes fighting for me.

Ben: You know um,  it’s a tough spot to fight from Donna.  Theres a lot of people spending a lot of time on this You really put yourself in a terrible spot man.

Donna Brock:  I did, I mean I did.

Ben: You’ve got to trust that these people are doing what they are supposed to do.  But man, I don’t know whose got, besides some big name attorney that’s willing to help. I don’t know what to do except go with this guy.  The first thing you need to do, this guys got like some money to start with.   

Ben: As this stuff goes down the road, you’re gonna need more. Whatever you’ve got left…

Donna Brock:  Well like I told him, I have no money to go to trial Ben. What you’ve given him and what Brad’s given him is all hes gonna be able to get out of me.

Ben: What about your credit cards? Probably not. Its in Brad’s name or something.

Donna Brock:  Yeah, Like I said I don’t even think hes going to make the minimum payments. I don’t know hes contacted him or said anything to him, you know what I’m saying.  You’re telling me that people have contacted you.

Ben: Well as far as I understand your lawyer has contacted that and requested your cell phone and your credit card.

Donna Brock:  Yes, and Brad’s not touching it. I can’t tell you whats going on but I want to tell you so bad. But look…

Ben: Don’t say anything.

Donna Brock:  I know, and I want to so bad.   And its about Brad. Its pertaining to Brad. Call my lawyer and ask him.  Because I signed for him to release information to you.   When we hang up you call him over at his office and find out. Say she couldn’t talk to me so you tell me whats going on. And you are gonna be shocked.  Absolutely shocked!

Ben: You know I don’t think I’m gonna be shocked anymore Donna, seriously.  I spent my whole life living in self mode. Try’na stay under my rock. You know I don’t like,  you know,  I heard my voice on the news and stuff. I just can’t tell yah I’m really beside myself out here.

Donna Brock:  What,  what?  But see, I don’t have nothing to do with nothing. Why are they doing this to me?  I don’t have nothing to do with that stuff.

Ben:  Maybe its not about you and that’s why we don’t have any control. Its about other people’s egos and stature, and its about poor little HaLeigh, its about, you know, its not about us, which is… 

Donna Brock:  Will you just make me a promise no matter what we. Will you please never turn your back on me.

Ben:  I won’t

Donna Brock:  No matter what Ben. Cause I swear, I have no one but you. That is the God’s honest truth.

Ben: I hear yah! Well tomorrow is another day and pray to God that that changes a day. You pray to God that that changes cause you ain’t gonna get through this with me.  I don’t have, I have a couple of hundred, I can keep money on the phone, but that’s it,  Donna, that’s all.  You know we just spent forty thousand dollars on the house.  I not gonna cash in Katy’s college fund 

Donna Brock:  Ben I’m not asking you to do that. Letters, you know, we will do what we have to do, but I can’t not have no one.

Ben:  Don’t worry and I…

Donna Brock:  I’m sorry this has happened to you.

Ben: Yeah, its tough. You know,  I can really ah, well, lets not worry  talk about that. But its crazy Donna, I’m in trouble, theres trouble everywhere, you know I just, nothing that I can’t manage, but do something.

Donna Brock:  I’m so sorry! I don’t know what to do. I can’t even help. I can’t do nothing, but out of control.

Ben:  Still have money in your ah…

Donna Brock:  Yeah, I’m good! I’m good on that.  I didn’t spend it all of course.

Ben:  When they reduce your bond you probably not going to make that either.

Donna Brock:  I’m calling Dr. Bob.

Ben:  Okay!

Donna Brock:  I’m gonna call Dr. Bob, hes the only one, well actually I am going to get you to call Dr. Bob and have him to get minutes. Tell him how to do it and then I’ll call him and speak to him about that.

Ben: And you are not interested in speaking with none of those clowns with the blogs

Donna Brock:  No! How are they going to help me Ben?

Ben: You know they can put the word out Donna about injustice and unfairness. You know Donna they take all the cases that have your charge. You’re the only one that got two hundred and fifty thousand dollar bond. That’s like hundreds of thousands of dollars above what they give to everybody else and they’re already pushing for…   

Donna Brock:  They are, they are, they’re singleing me out . It is an injustice

Ben: They’re not singleing you out. Its not about you now. You’ve got to get over that. You are in the middle of chit. It ain’t about you.  But you just need to hope that the national…

Donna Brock:  You know, why can’t they treat me like a normal person though. I mean with this charge.

Ben: You tell me, you know, why do you think maybe because its been splash all over the Nancy Grace for the past year, you think,  maybe. 

Donna Brock:  I know!

Ben:   Most people out there trying to make names for themselves you know.  And it really is. Course everybody keeps forgetting its all about HaLeigh, it ain’t about nothing else.   

Ben:  Those guys I’m telling you  Donna

Donna Brock:  Ben!

Ben:  Those guys can break their own rules to get what they want.

Donna Brock:  You be the judge of that because your allowed to talk anybody that you want to. You know I can’t speak with nobody but if you are more than welcome to go on there and take up for me  and let them know …

Ben: Well Donna that’s hard for me to do, cause you have not told me the truth either sweetie. You lied to me about a bunch of stuff.  And its hard for me to go in there and stick up. I am putting my daughters futures in jeopardy by, you know how much this could cost me.

one minute left for this call

Ben: Anyway, why don’t yah, I tell you what why don’t you give me a call this Saturday.

Donna Brock:  Okay!

Ben:   And then next Wednesday also.

Donna Brock:  Okay!

Ben: And if you can somehow  make bond, I know Joanie will try to help too and even  if it takes a little while or something I mean…   

Donna Brock:  I love you, I love you so much I can’t even tell yah!  And I’m so sorry.

Ben:  Me too. You need to, you need to access whatever money you’ve got left. I will call your lawyer and ask him about the legalities of Brad holding onto stuff that is in your name only.

Donna Brock:  Yeah go ahead and call him and see what you can do.  Because like I said I wasn’t even able to talk with him in court . I don’t know what that’s all about  I don’t feel comfortable butI love call you and I guess I’ll call  you Saturday bout one o’clock

Ben: And I’ve heard good things about your attorney, okay.

Donna Brock:  Okay, I have to have faith. I believe in you.

Ben:   A lot of people told me that hes a man, that he is a really good guy, now whatever, you know theres just more than one way to do things right Donna…

No time remaining for this phone call

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: May 31, 2010, 09:01:14 PM »

Levi_Page tweeted:

Whoever that dude Donna Brock is talking with is a liar. I don't know him & can't contact someone, I don't know.     about 7 hours ago  via web

http://twitter.com/Levi_Page/status/15122008689

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: May 31, 2010, 09:08:19 PM »

Haleigh Cummings – Even More From The Dreaded Data Dump Of May 21

Posted on May 31st, 2010
by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture, crime

I have to admit that these discs have been a challenge. There were some missing files from our original release, three of us have spent the day trying to locate them. I am pleased to say that I do believe we have found the five missing audio files.

The recordings are phone calls made by Tommy Croslin.

Tape one  - Tommy Croslin and Hank Croslin – Lindsay is angry with Tommy. Once again the conversation is about money. This tape was made a few days before the divorce papers were filed. Clearly Tommy is waiting for the event to happen  (04/17)

Tape two -  Tommy Croslin and Lisa Croslin – Lisa has good news, she only got another 12 months of probation. But she can’t come visit Tommy until she has paid her $1088 fine!  Hope Sykes getting 15 years is discussed. “That’s Bullshit” says Tommy (04/27)

Tape three – Tommy Croslin and Hank Croslin – Yet more discussion about Hope Sykes and her scoring 15 years. Tommy is still claiming that 3 years is all he faces. Hank Croslin talking about Misty Croslin’s reaction to the Hope Sykes news “She is as scared as SH!T”. (04/28)

Tape four -  Tommy Croslin and Timmy Croslin – More discussion about Lindsay and the divorce. Apparently Lindsay is not replying to his letters. Did I hear Timmy say that he was going to write but he was ‘half buzzed up’? (04/29)

Tape five – Tommy Croslin and Timmy Croslin – Yet more Lindsay stuff. Tommy had asked Timmy to call, and it was not a happy call. Timmy instigates a three way call. Lindsay comes on the line. Tommy asks her “Why are you doing this sh!t?”.

We have not had a chance to analyze these tapes, they are what they are! If you have an aversion to strong language I would suggest that you avoid listening to these tapes.

Tape One:  http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/may21/cd1/missing/STJ02-34-20100417185056.wav 

Tape Two:  http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/may21/cd1/missing/STJ02-34-20100427162118.wav

Tape Three:  http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/may21/cd1/missing/STJ02-34-20100428123502.wav

Tape Four:  http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/may21/cd1/missing/STJ02-34-20100429135058.wav

Tape Five: http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/may21/cd1/missing/STJ02-34-20100429204834.wav

Do they bring any light on what happened to Haleigh Cummings, probably not. They do however offer some interesting background to this completely dysfunctional family.

Simon and Jan Barrett

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #545 on: May 31, 2010, 09:33:32 PM »

Thanks Heart 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: May 31, 2010, 09:47:43 PM »

Thanks Heart 

Sure nrcg!

Tommy is boo-wooing one minute and saying what Lindsy better not do in the next in Tape #1.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: May 31, 2010, 09:51:43 PM »

Tommy wanted Hank to have Austin standing out in the hallway so that he can see him on Tommy's court date.   

Heart
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: May 31, 2010, 10:07:29 PM »

I hope that Donna doesn't get 25 years.
How the heck did she ever get involved in this ? She didn't know Misty or Ron or any of them from a hole in the ground before this. She needs a lawyer who would like some face time on NG to do a pro bono. I am anti drug btw, but there is something wrong with this picture. I just don't see her as someone who set out to sell drugs with the Croslins or Ron. Or obtain or transport or anything. And, SHE didn't kill anyone. I live in Canada and the Hells kill each other or their enemies and they never do this kind of time.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: May 31, 2010, 10:11:33 PM »

How the heck did she ever get involved in this ? She didn't know Misty or Ron or any of them from a hole in the ground before this. She needs a lawyer who would like some face time on NG to do a pro bono. I am anti drug btw, but there is something wrong with this picture. I just don't see her as someone who set out to sell drugs with the Croslins or Ron. Or obtain or transport or anything. And, SHE didn't kill anyone. I live in Canada and the Hells kill each other or their enemies and they never do this kind of time.
I thought that Donna was responsible for obtaining some pills from a dentist or doctor out of Virginia?

Heart
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: May 31, 2010, 10:26:22 PM »

It seemed to me that in this last batch of recordings that Lindsy is mad because the
lie detector test showed that Tommy is covering up something to do with Haleigh.
She was OK about the drug charge, but not if he had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearence. MOO.

Even on the 3-way that Timmy arranged, Tommy was reminding her that she knew where he was that
night.

I think that Tommy and Misty have decided that if neither of them talks, nothing can be proven.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: May 31, 2010, 10:27:42 PM »

I thought that Donna was responsible for obtaining some pills from a dentist or doctor out of Virginia?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Misty pleaded not guilty to eight counts of drug trafficking. She`s being held on $1.3 million bail. Police say this hidden camera footage you`re about to see shows an undercover officer driving Misty and Ron to a drug deal back in January. Police say they repeatedly sold prescription pain killers to the officer. The deals allegedly involved more than 300 pills of Oxycontin and Hydrocodone.

She could face and Ron could face 25 years in prison if convicted. That means Misty would be at least 43-years-old when she got out. Tim Miller, you have been involved in this case. You actually worked with one of the co-defendants here, Donna Brock, who originally started out as a Texas Equusearch volunteer. And she was, as I understand it, her job was to get close to Misty and get information about Misty about what happened to Haleigh, now Donna has ended up, sort of swept up in this alleged drug ring.

TIM MILLER, DIRECTOR, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Well, I think Donna did a good job at what she did, if you want to know the truth. She did, I believe, exactly what needed to happen. We sent Donna a certified letter October 31st and revoked her membership because we got information that she was doing drugs. She actually took drugs to New York on an airplane with Misty. And --

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Alleged, alleged.

MILLER: We have a witness up there that actually seen it. So I`m going to say it was more than alleged. But anyhow, you know, that`s when I washed my hands of Donna. And then we always knew that Donna was going to Virginia, getting prescriptions from a dentist. So I think it all worked out for the best for all of them. It got them off the streets. Hopefully Misty is going to break and talk.

I honestly don`t believe that Ronald knows exactly what happened to Haleigh. He knows that Haleigh`s no longer alive. I think he knows that Misty holds the key. And that`s why he`s holding misty close to him. I have no doubt in my mind after spending 12 days with him and hearing all the inconsistent stories from Misty, that she does hold the key, she does know where that little baby is and that baby is not alive. And I don`t see a plea deal --

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. And let me just say this is all speculation as to what`s happened to this child. And as far as Donna, she`s been charged. She`s not been convicted of anything. We would love to hear her or her attorney`s side of the story. Mark, you were saying something.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/31/ijvm.02.html

Heart
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: May 31, 2010, 11:02:08 PM »

Ty, I forgot how Donna got into this. But 25 years is way too much. She must have had an addiction before TES, etc and got caught up in it again. I hope there is some relief or even a loophole for her. She seems like she could be a decent woman.
BTW, do you know how many decent women I know who get hooked on script drugs and have had their lives go almost down the drain because the drug triggers something in their brain where the addiction becomes the most powerful driving force in their lives ?
For the Grace of God, it could be any of us. ( Well, me ) .
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #553 on: May 31, 2010, 11:22:04 PM »

Heart, got a message for you from Radio~

please tell Heart at SM thanks for posting the blog article about the candle site desecration!!

I wonder WTH is wrong with people that post that chit on a candle site

O/T~ A 4yr old child drown not here but in Perdido Key around 5:30, the family couldn't find her and a young 14yr old kid from Nashville went out in the lagoon in his kayak to see if she was out there and sadly found her body, he jumped out and put her head on his chest and swam her in to the shore where they life-flighted her out but she was DOA. I can't understand how parents can let a 4 yr child disappear from there sight for so long ...........sorry, I'm pizzed at the irresponsibility and the fact this child will never grow up  , but grateful for a 14 yr old hero who went out and found her an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: May 31, 2010, 11:22:55 PM »

Ty, I forgot how Donna got into this. But 25 years is way too much. She must have had an addiction before TES, etc and got caught up in it again. I hope there is some relief or even a loophole for her. She seems like she could be a decent woman.
BTW, do you know how many decent women I know who get hooked on script drugs  and have had their lives go almost down the drain because the drug triggers something in their brain where the addiction becomes the most powerful driving force in their lives ?
For the Grace of God, it could be any of us. ( Well, me ) .
I have heard of some. But do not know of any personally. I do believe that some of this addictions have been the cause of parents hurting and killing their children, but that is just my personal opinion. Take the Shaniya Davis case for instance.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: May 31, 2010, 11:28:14 PM »

please tell Heart at SM thanks for posting the blog article about the candle site desecration!!

O/T~ A 4yr old child drown not here but in Perdido Key around 5:30, the family couldn't find her and a young 14yr old kid from Nashville went out in the lagoon in his kayak to see if she was out there and sadly found her body, he jumped out and put her head on his chest and swam her in to the shore where they life-flighted her out but she was DOA. I can't understand how parents can let a 4 yr child disappear from there sight for so long ...........sorry, I'm pizzed at the irresponsibility and the fact this child will never grow up  , but grateful for a 14 yr old hero who went out and found her an angelic monkey

Thanks IM.

And what a sad story about the 4 year old!  And yes, heroes come in all ages.

Heart
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #556 on: May 31, 2010, 11:33:07 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

Finally got caught up with you guys, I am trying to listen to the "lost" Tommy tapes and my ears are bleeding.  I hope they lock his sorry butt up for 50 yrs. I have never heard such whining out of a supposedly grown man. Have we seen any video of Tommy during any of the Taped drug deals?  I don't remember seeing any so just wondering what his part was in all of the drug deals.

As far as Donna Brock...I don't think she is all squeaky clean. I have severe back and leg pain and have had drugs stronger than what this motley crew is on.....I hoard them and stretch them out as long as possible. I do not take them  unless I am to the point of praying to die. I do not see what anyone gets out of staying on them continously to get high. I don't like how I feel just taking one at a time.

Well, well....Hank just told Tommy that Timmy and Chelsea were $1200 behind in rent.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #557 on: May 31, 2010, 11:41:32 PM »

Thanks IM.

And what a sad story about the 4 year old!  And yes, heroes come in all ages.

YW~I wish I could get in touch with this Malik Ferguson from Nashville and tell him how proud everyone who read that story was of him  an angelic monkey , he wasn't a great swimmer either, but is a true hero in my book......if not for him they may not have found this innocent child, but my heart is broken for the family, I just wish they would watch their kids better, and can't tell you them times I've personally stopped young kids on the beach and gone and found their parents who think it's A-OK to not watch them

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #558 on: May 31, 2010, 11:43:36 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

Finally got caught up with you guys, I am trying to listen to the "lost" Tommy tapes and my ears are bleeding.  I hope they lock his sorry butt up for 50 yrs. I have never heard such whining out of a supposedly grown man. Have we seen any video of Tommy during any of the Taped drug deals?  I don't remember seeing any so just wondering what his part was in all of the drug deals.

As far as Donna Brock...I don't think she is all squeaky clean. I have severe back and leg pain and have had drugs stronger than what this motley crew is on.....I hoard them and stretch them out as long as possible. I do not take them  unless I am to the point of praying to die. I do not see what anyone gets out of staying on them continously to get high. I don't like how I feel just taking one at a time.

Well, well....Hank just told Tommy that Timmy and Chelsea were $1200 behind in rent.

I couldn't bare to hear the tapes without a tranquilizer ........I also don't remember seeing Tommy on any of the UC videos either

[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #559 on: May 31, 2010, 11:49:37 PM »

Gosh I thought the tapes with Tommy and Hank were bad, but Tommy and Timmy can't say anything but the F-bomb. Every other word, why do people do that crap. Ugliest word in the world and I am no prude.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.