May 13, 2024, 03:05:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #741 3/7 - 3/10/08  (Read 266462 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #160 on: March 08, 2008, 02:51:17 AM »

Dang...Klaas has gone to bed...we could redecorate the whole cage...new banana curtains...big banana throw pillows...new trees...the works!
Sounds Like Fun! 

Yep...it do...O/T...I went out day before yesterday and bought a small bottle of Absente....just to see if I could get my mind in the *set* of the idiots who sit around slurping it on Aruba....now, after reading the label, I find that in order to make the *perfect* absente drink with it, I have to have the official absente *spoon* to put the suger cube in...dammit...guess I'll just pour it over my frosted flakes....
they probably do that too Destiny!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: March 08, 2008, 02:55:14 AM »

Thanks for the link *******! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #162 on: March 08, 2008, 02:55:29 AM »

What an idiot!  For someone who professes on his homepage to be ever so enlightened...he sure is dense...also out of his whole *4* comments on his site...this is the only one that caught my eye...LOL

Hello Dear,
How are you today?
I guess it is well if so thanks be to God almighty.I am Miss Deborah from Sierraleonian,but presently in senegal,I am seeking for life partner and Foreign Beneficary ,if you are interested reply me.My Email deborah_abey@yahoo.ca
i wait to hear from you soon.
Regards,
Ms Deborah

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #163 on: March 08, 2008, 02:55:49 AM »

Dang...Klaas has gone to bed...we could redecorate the whole cage...new banana curtains...big banana throw pillows...new trees...the works!
Sounds Like Fun! 

Yep...it do...O/T...I went out day before yesterday and bought a small bottle of Absente....just to see if I could get my mind in the *set* of the idiots who sit around slurping it on Aruba....now, after reading the label, I find that in order to make the *perfect* absente drink with it, I have to have the official absente *spoon* to put the suger cube in...dammit...guess I'll just pour it over my frosted flakes....
So if We don't see You in the Morning it just means You're a Little Frosted and Flakey...LOL 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: March 08, 2008, 02:58:42 AM »

What an idiot!  For someone who professes on his homepage to be ever so enlightened...he sure is dense...also out of his whole *4* comments on his site...this is the only one that caught my eye...LOL

Hello Dear,
How are you today?
I guess it is well if so thanks be to God almighty.I am Miss Deborah from Sierraleonian,but presently in senegal,I am seeking for life partner and Foreign Beneficary ,if you are interested reply me.My Email deborah_abey@yahoo.ca
Regards,
Ms Deborah

OMG! This is Hilarious! Destiny I might have to get some of those depends also...LMAO! 

In God We Trust!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: March 08, 2008, 03:00:37 AM »

Sounds Like Fun! 

So if We don't see You in the Morning it just means You're a Little Frosted and Flakey...LOL 

Honey...I was born that way....LOL!

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: March 08, 2008, 03:02:57 AM »

Hello Dear,
How are you today?
Regards,
Ms Deborah

OMG! This is Hilarious! Destiny I might have to get some of those depends also...LMAO! 

I think I should *channel* him...write to Ms. Deborah...and make *all* her dreams come true...whatcha think eh?

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: March 08, 2008, 03:03:08 AM »

Sounds Like Fun! 

You are Precious and I really Enjoy Your Posts...We are in need of a few laughs every now and then....

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: March 08, 2008, 03:05:31 AM »

Hello Dear,
How are you today?
Regards,
Ms Deborah

I think I should *channel* him...write to Ms. Deborah...and make *all* her dreams come true...whatcha think eh?
Definitely! They both need all the help they can get! LOL! 

In God We Trust!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: March 08, 2008, 03:05:48 AM »

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: March 08, 2008, 03:13:50 AM »

Sounds Like Fun! 

they probably do that too Destiny!   
Yep! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: March 08, 2008, 03:17:31 AM »

Good Night All! TM You Have Mail! 

In God We Trust!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: March 08, 2008, 03:19:54 AM »

Sounds Like Fun! 

You are Precious and I really Enjoy Your Posts...We are in need of a few laughs every now and then....

aaawwwwwwww....*blush*.....TY!

Actually I do have an interesting *birth* story...My dear Sweet Granny told me this....when I was born, in the deep South...I was a *veiled baby*....born with a *cowl* over my whole head...Granny told me that a quite plump Afican Nurse came out to her, and told her about it...and...asked if she could have the cowl to keep....so, I guess that part of me was used in some voo-doo rite at some point, and I'm also guessing that's why I'm so quirky....yeah, that's the ticket...LOL

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: March 08, 2008, 03:21:57 AM »

Sleep with the Angels Hotping....

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: March 08, 2008, 03:31:12 AM »

Nite-Nite...my eyes and a$$ can't take it anymore...

d

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: March 08, 2008, 03:34:21 AM »

Nite-Nite...my eyes and a$$ can't take it anymore...

d

Nitey-nite PB...love your new name d

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: March 08, 2008, 03:54:30 AM »

What kind of security business do Mos and Paulus have to talk about?
I may have missed a post but I don't know why you are asking this question?  Was it reported that Mos wanted to talk to Paulus about security? 

Klaas ... maybe the following words of Joran is what Bearlyhere is referring to.  I believe that Joran may have been referring to security for him because of the Peter Devries' video recording.

Janet

+++++++++++++

Joran Van der Sloot
Pauw & Witteman
(Phone Interview/Grandma's house)
February 4, 2008

<snipped>

Joran: Yes, well I don't know, I don't know it all. I have talked to my parents and my lawyer, and I just don't know what's happening now. I don't know what the OM is thinking. I think they are going to investigate it all, and it will show that it is not that way.

Question: you have contact with your dad, does your dad have contact with the OM?

Joran: I don't know, I think he had a conversation with Mr. Mos, but it's only about security.

Question: Oh so it was not about an new investigation?

<snipped>

AMIGOE
February 9, 2008

<snipped>

“The cameras were all around his house”, informed district attorney Dop Kruimel.  “He had to take on a lawyer for the contact with us.”

If necessary, the OM will also protect the suspect Joran van der Sloot

<snipped>
  Had they protected the victim as well as they are protecting the perpetrators, she would be alive.  If you don't like the US, then quit using it for a cash cow.  Send her home and we will go our ways and you can go your.    jack blue
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: March 08, 2008, 04:20:05 AM »

JE close up of the boots from March of 05

opps, forgot the original

So, why do the shoes appear to be orange?

Then I remembered my time spent on a clay tennis court. Leaves the shoes with clay dust.

I used Google Earth but could not find a clay court at the RC. But around the green ones there is a rectangular ring of - clay.

Odd. I have never seen a court surrounded by clay before.

That would explain why the tennis shoes look like boots. The clay colour.

Fin

You're right, Fin.  The "brand new" of the KSwiss is a red herring.  The whole shoe think is to make you look in another direction, imo. 

I wonder what they are all looking at and taking pictures of.
  I imagine after this mocking picture came out on the I-net he thought he might better make sure these particular shoes no longer were his or not with him.  He and/or Depak has been letting pictures out for some reason.  The picture is obviously layered with paste in.
Note how the boy with the arm up in the air holding a camera or cell phone to take pics has his arm coming out of his back.  It may be Guido or Freddy.  He wears his pants like Guido.
The girl in front of Joran is as tall as he is if she stood up straight.  Unlikely there is a girl that tall there.  The picture is trying to make it look like the girl has her hands in Depaks pants, but it is his arm in his pocket.  The arm with the camera is probably from an earlier shot and it was pasted in.  Those people are something else down there.  To further explain what I said about the orange coloring it is showing an extreme red-orange color but if it is tempered with the correct lighting, the shoes come up with the right color and when resized in the proper way show some interesting things.  These shoes may have been actually worn by him and he thought it was safe to wear them until he knew they were going to be searched at some point and he got rid of them.  Something is just not right about the whole picture.  Looks like a girl praying in the audience and some other odd thing.  Joran's hand looks more like a punch just delivered or starting to be than a dance stance.  He is most likely using pictures from different times in this.  Depak is a web designer, or so I hear, so he may be into fooling around with the pictures.  Jack  b
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: March 08, 2008, 04:23:40 AM »

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/03/friend_knows_who_dumped_natale.php

Go to this site and check out the "readers comments", I've already left a response. 

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: March 08, 2008, 04:36:35 AM »

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/03/friend_knows_who_dumped_natale.php

Go to this site and check out the "readers comments", I've already left a response. 

Thanks TM...did and did Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.