May 14, 2024, 10:50:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #741 3/7 - 3/10/08  (Read 266510 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #460 on: March 08, 2008, 07:50:16 PM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
4:45 PM

Goodnight Janet, have a wonderful evening!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #461 on: March 08, 2008, 07:51:15 PM »

I thought about putting a tassel pastie on her in the photo, but I guess that wouldn't be prudent  Cool

There you are Nut...living up to your name....    Tho...I really would have liked to see that 

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: March 08, 2008, 07:52:38 PM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
4:45 PM

Goodnight Janet, have a wonderful evening!

Nite Janet...extra butter on *my* popcorn please....Have a Great Time!

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: March 08, 2008, 07:53:11 PM »

That raises another conundrum for Hans, how can he just investigate the murder without investigating the cover-up? What if, for instaqnce, Jannsen was intimately involved along with Van der Straten in the moving of the body and/or the supression or destruction of Joran's statements.

How do you NOT investigate her? How can you do an invesitgation and ignore Paulus friends in the government?

I would imagine it would be because she was an appointed member of the Judiciary sent by Holland. Same as Mos. Holland will have to deal with her.

Jacobs and others that are actual citizen of Aruba would be dealt with by Aruba. And I don't see that happening. They're home free.

Van Der Straaten was given a three year contract and sent to Aruba. He would be dealt with by Holland, should they find a reason.

They'll just shuffle the blame around and no one will face any charges for corruption of malfeasance.

That is how the game goes in Aruba. Pass the hot potato.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: March 08, 2008, 07:54:51 PM »

What say you? Who took Natalee off?....

Don't know for sure but I have my suspicions..

Ok,let me ask it this way.Who do you think took Natalee off the first time?Didn't Stratton say she had been moved several times?I know someone did for sure..If that is true,then Yoran is blowing smoke up Patricks tail.Kind of like "look at me the big tough guy"..I go with the theory she was moved at least three times and finally to the ocean,way,way,out..Jmo of course..

I have the same theory as it was Dompig that said she may have been buried more than once. I think she was buried temporarily on land and then put in a final burial. He was feeding Patrick a lot of bull but there is small truths in his talk..MO  My opinion is he was talking about Lorenzo and Paulus and combined them to one person called Daury. Someone he knew since he was a little kid,would die for him and take his name to the grave but then in one second in next convo he says the name Daury..Also this someone he has dirt on that did stuff with him before and is a few years older then Joran..That doesn't sound like Koen but that doesn't mean Koen isn't involved in some way..MO

I think it's clear he is also talking about his Father who told him to go home and he would take care of everything and that he must go to school and what not..

« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 07:59:45 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: March 08, 2008, 07:55:45 PM »

I think the Queen looks very queenly and nice....she is probably wondering "When can I ditch these "stuffed shirts" and get a Balashi"?

BB - I agree. She is lovely, IMHO.
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #466 on: March 08, 2008, 07:56:29 PM »

J: You know it isn't something small you know, we both had something like...we also had done things together before, therefor I knew when I, when I had to to call someone I had to call him.

Then what is it murder? why does he say it isn't something small, assuming he is not aware of any wrong doing and he just happens to be at the beach with a girl that passes out from too much alchohol? Sounds like he knew who to call in case of death by unnatural causes
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: March 08, 2008, 08:01:38 PM »

Ok,let me ask it this way.Who do you think took Natalee off the first time?Didn't Stratton say she had been moved several times?I know someone did for sure..If that is true,then Yoran is blowing smoke up Patricks tail.Kind of like "look at me the big tough guy"..I go with the theory she was moved at least three times and finally to the ocean,way,way,out..Jmo of course..

Gerold Dompig
48 Hours Mystery
March 22, 2006

Dompig says he believes Paulus Van der Sloot does know more than he has been telling about the circumstances surrounding Holloway's disappearance.

<snipped>

The Aruban authorities’ new theory is that someone, someone possibly very close to the young suspects, took the time to carefully hide the body, not once but maybe twice, literally re-burying her.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page3.shtml
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page4.shtml

Thankyou for clarifying this for me..I knew I'd heard it somewhere...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: March 08, 2008, 08:03:30 PM »

J: You know it isn't something small you know, we both had something like...we also had done things together before, therefor I knew when I, when I had to to call someone I had to call him.

Yap, he had something on his Pappa while Mamma was away.  He knew he had to call him to take care of this or else he would have to tell Mamma what he had done. (MO)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #469 on: March 08, 2008, 08:04:43 PM »

Thanks Klaas...maybe in this quote Urine is *confessing* to another murder that happened before Natalee...

IMO Joran has never killed a human before Natalee...but he will again, now that he has. I think he was referring to other bad things that have happened before, but not a death of a human.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #470 on: March 08, 2008, 08:05:58 PM »

Then what is it murder? why does he say it isn't something small, assuming he is not aware of any wrong doing and he just happens to be at the beach with a girl that passes out from too much alchohol? Sounds like he knew who to call in case of death by unnatural causes
Why must we assume this is his first? I agree go with what Joran says. In the end it worked for 3 years. Somewhere prior to March 05 something happened involving one of his friends on that master list the police have. Maybe the answer lies prior to Natalee's arrival.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: March 08, 2008, 08:08:22 PM »

I have the same theory as it was Dompig that said she may have been buried more than once. I think she was buried temporarily on land and then put in a final burial. He was feeding Patrick a lot of bull but there is small truths in his talk..MO  My opinion is he was talking about Lorenzo and Paulus and combined them to one person called Daury. Someone he knew since he was a little kid,would die for him and take his name to the grave but then in one second in next convo he says the name Daury..Also this someone he has dirt on that did stuff with him before and is a few years older then Joran..That doesn't sound like Koen but that doesn't mean Koen isn't involved in some way..MO

I think it's clear he is also talking about his Father who told him to go home and he would take care of everything and that he must go to school and what not..

Personally,I think it took a couple of days for the police to get this out of the thug boys hands and into their own to start the official cover-up.I think at first,everyone was a loose cannon on deck so to speak...I could go on but I won't..Thanks again ******* for always answering me..I appreciate you very much..Big Hugs..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #472 on: March 08, 2008, 08:09:43 PM »

Thanks Klaas...maybe in this quote Urine is *confessing* to another murder that happened before Natalee...

IMO Joran has never killed a human before Natalee...but he will again, now that he has. I think he was referring to other bad things that have happened before, but not a death of a human.
Probably not his first murder, but he knows of someone who has cleaned up.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #473 on: March 08, 2008, 08:10:03 PM »

What ever it was had to be bigger than most think.  Since when do you call just anyone to dump the body of a dead American girl at sea???  I don't know anyone that I could call to do that kind of deed that wasn't already into something much bigger than just hanging out and picking up tourist girls.  No way!! 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: March 08, 2008, 08:13:40 PM »

If you haven't read the translations yet between Joran and Patrick it is worth the read...IMO
----------------------------------------
j:
He said: this is not possible.
You have to go home. - He was home trying to make it look like he wasn't home.

I say: No. - Of course you say no because you were home.
I can't ask you to take responsibility for this. - Sure you can Paulus because you already did.

He said: You're going home. I arrange the rest. - Once again he was home and he made many phone calls.

I went home then. - I went in the kitchen and got something to eat.

p:
shit man, this dude has a hart of gold. - He should it's his father.

j:
I know that.

p:
I help you make money, you have to give him money,

j:
If I ever can ever do anything for him......
I would give my life for him. - Something a son would say.

{edited}

-------------------------------
day 4, wednesday jan. 16th 2008.

J: So yes, those bitches just ask us, will you go out with us tonight?
will you go to Carlos 'n Charlie, the bar, tonight?
And I said yes, that's fine. And they've been drinking for a long time.
And those girls where also taking coke. = Something the ALE or Tacopina told him to say.

Because I know "boetie" on Aruba, they went to him and get it. - 

-----------------------------------------
P: How long a walk is that then?

J: 15 mintes or so, and the shoe thing is all BS Patrick. - Like I always say.  Take what Joran says and think the opposite.  The shoe thing is important and he is trying to discredit it.

P: Does he have your shoes?

J: No these shoes I have thrown them away, I have thrown them away myself.
On the way to there... on the way to home... - Someone has Joran's shoes.

-----------------------------------------

J: From what he told me, from what he told me, I think he did not even went out 2 kilometers or so.
He told me he just took the boat, went far, threw her out, and came back. Put the boat back, and he then came to visit me at home. And we talked for some time. - Natalee is on land.

{edited}

---------------------------------
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2576.0

My comments in red.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: March 08, 2008, 08:14:13 PM »

BINGO!   I am of the persuasion that the Pimps...in whatever combination of the group...*have* killed before....they are raw THUGS....products of their environment....and environment of salacious greed and violence....the old southern saying comes to mind..."it was good enough for my Pappy...it's good enough for me"

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: March 08, 2008, 08:17:11 PM »

Is Patrick "Rammstein"?  Wouldn't that be a hoot?  Haven't seen or heard from him lately and this should be right up his alley.  This is all occuring right in his back door. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #477 on: March 08, 2008, 08:20:56 PM »

Unfortunately, researching unexplained missing persons and tourists is not a small list. Just look at all the ones presented in the last 3 years. 2 years or less from March 05 would do it. Beyond that Joran is hopefully to young to be privy to someones body disposal or killing.

JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #478 on: March 08, 2008, 08:25:54 PM »

What ever it was had to be bigger than most think.  Since when do you call just anyone to dump the body of a dead American girl at sea???  I don't know anyone that I could call to do that kind of deed that wasn't already into something much bigger than just hanging out and picking up tourist girls.  No way!! 

The thing is he didn't just call anybody. He knew who to call for occasions like this. Hell maybe the one he called is in his cell phone under "cleaning lady" Plus saying: You know it isn't something small you know IMO means that there is no doubt that what went on was pretty final. Same goes for the so called daury saying "Joran what have you done?" No way you would say this after being called and getting to the location unless there was ample visual proof on the person motionless on the floor and the person that called you Imagine you're "Daury", your good friend calls and says come help me. You go to where he is and see someone lying on the floor unconcious. Your question would most likely be what happened? Now your friend calls you get to the scene someone's on the floor with visual indication of an accident or wrong doing (blood etc) you would probably still ask what happened? But if you got there and there was someone on the floor visible blood etc and traces of a fight/struggle and blood on your friend too then i think you would ask "Joran what happened""
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: March 08, 2008, 08:27:13 PM »

Instead of Natalee having convulsions on the beach, it is most likely that she had them while still in Deepak's car. It would explain car washing and Kalpoe involvement.

Gardener spotting with someone lying down in the back seat, a drive to the Sloot home (with a deceased body), blocked search warrants, computer manipulated (time stamped) searches for drugs + alcohol on the computer, etc.. would fit this timeline.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.