May 21, 2024, 09:20:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 410863 times)
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #160 on: November 27, 2008, 03:24:40 PM »

[quote/]
Speaking of Lee, I reallly don't believe the story that Lee did anything sexual to Casey. I think she told this story, and the George abused her some how just as a sympathy ploy so that the guy du jour would feel sorry for her. She may have started that LIE early on as an explanation as to why she wasn't a virgin.  I could see her telling that story in a heartbeat.
[/quote]

Although Casey is the sort to lie with or without a reason, there are several reasons I think it could be true.

1) Lee didn't want to give DNA, and now that he's had to, he's skipped town.
2) LP said that the DNA in the banded hair had more than a 50% match to Casey, which isn't possible unless the father's a relative.
3) Lee's attitude towards Caylee, and this whole thing, has been odd all along. His anger at Casey for getting pregnant sounds like it could have been about fear of exposure, and like he thought maybe she got pregnant on purpose.
4) Jesse Grund is used to Casey's lies, yet he felt the need to pass this story on.
5) Cindy "didn't believe" Casey, and she always believes Casey's lies. Ergo this one could be the truth.
6) I've known several brother/sister incestuous couples, and these two fit the "profile." It's just not that uncommon a thing, especially given their upbringing and how narcissistic the whole family is. They don't seem to worry about doing something wrong, so much as they worry about getting caught.

And finally, Casey's remark that "this should have been done a long time ago," never struck me as being about calling the police, but rather more of a reference to Caylee, and how she should have gotten rid of her a long time ago, either by putting her up for adoption or aborting her.

I don't think anybody really needed any explanation for why she wasn't a virgin at 19. If she was lying when she told the story, it was probably to get out of going home.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: November 27, 2008, 03:25:47 PM »

Timeline, Documents and Photos related to the Casey Anthony Case 
 Last Edited: Wednesday, 26 Nov 2008, 6:17 PM EST 
Created: Monday, 04 Aug 2008, 12:26 PM EDT

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7130516&version=100&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

Discovery released November 26, 2008

Discovery documents - Set One

Discovery documents - Set Two

Discovery documents - Set Three

Discovery documents - Set Four

Discovery documents - Set Five

Discovery documents - Set Six

Discovery documents - Set Seven

Discovery documents - Set Eight

Discovery documents - Set Nine

Discovery documents - Set Ten

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7130516&version=100&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: November 27, 2008, 03:28:28 PM »

(snipped)

When will George and Cindy bow?  When will they give up the charade of a futile attempting  to protect their daughter from the consequences of her actions?  Justice for their grandaughter implies if they are not going to help the investigators by demanding that Casey reveal the truth ... they need to "silently" step back and allow the investigation proceed unobstructed.

Janet
[/quote]

IMO - Cindy never will!  George will after the inevitable divorce.  Can you image what George's life is like right now - after CA found out about all hie "disloyalty."   
[/quote]

Happy Thanksgiving Monkeys!!

I can imagine that George's life is SO bad that that would be the reason he was seen out driving around Orlando today with his "Where's Caylee?" sign.  Pretty sad...considering it's Thanksgiving and that we know Caylee is dead...it seems as though he's desparate to get out of the house and away from Cindy.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: November 27, 2008, 03:30:45 PM »

MyTime...  Thank you for answering.  I thought I had missed it...  Also, Annie's interview is not there either???

I haven't read it all but I know there is something about the former deputy.  I don't know about Annie - still reading!!

No interview with Annie in this batch.

I stayed up until 5 AM this morning and I finished reading the whole 700 pages!!!

I just want to wish everyone reading a very very

And want to remind you to be sure to and work off those extra calories!

IamHereToday: a special "thanks" goes out to you today from me for all the animated gifs you post here that I use as inspiration and models for our monkeys! Thank you.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy your day.

Brandi, you are really talented with making up all our various "monkeys" to fit all occasions. It's fun to see what you create...thank you.

BTW, I really like your avi of the computer with the Scared Monkeys Forum page pulled up!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #164 on: November 27, 2008, 03:31:16 PM »

Rick first came to Topixs he was reading
Know one Knew it was him and most didnt believe him
When he started talking he was explaining the family dynamics
and gave Good insite into the family and Casey
He was honest and many didnt believe him
I spoke with him many times and exchanged emails
He was very distraught about caylee and the way teh family was acting

I am sure he is - we all are.  Did he mention his role in that family?  Did he tell you that his eldery mother was devasted with what he has done?  Did he say why CA other 2 brothers have not come forward to explain the family dynamics?

Personally I am glad he did.  But I question his true motives. 
OK, we need a time out here. Obviously you know some dirt on Rick. I vote you either just tell us what you know or stop implying stuff. I'm not saying this in a nasty-Planet-Of-The-Apes way, but you keep smeering him and I don't know why. Rick did not do this. He, and so far only he, of that family seems to have a grasp on reality. I'm not saying him blogging about this case was the right thing to do, but it's done, so there's not much sense in debating the rightness or wrongness of his actions. Thanks to him, we understand a little better how the Ants operate.

The feeling I get from your posts about him is that he's not a good guy, so we should not pay any attention to what he says. Even the guys in the black hats speak the truth...sometime.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: November 27, 2008, 03:41:28 PM »

Sometimes....I think that Casey thought Caylee would be found by now....and that she thought she had things set up to blame the nanny, blame someone who she might have given a key to one time, etc.  Does Casey sit in jail in wonderment that Caylee hasn't been found? 

Now she's going to have to resort to blaming Lee, blaming dysfunction in the family...probably blaming Cindy for Caylee's death...just watch...no telling what kind of crap will come out from the defense attorneys.  But you can bet your sweet bippie that it's gonna be a doozy!  Has to be....they don't have any other way to defend Casey.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: November 27, 2008, 03:51:50 PM »

I have some reservation regarding the bogging route that Rick took but ... handing over email exchanges between him and Cindy to authorities was the right thing to do.  Let investigators determine if Cindy and Rick's words are relevant to the cause of justice for Caylee Marie.

Janet

Emails Reveal Feud Within Anthony Family

Eyewitness News has obtained new documents from prosecutors that show Casey's own relatives believe she killed her daughter. (11/27/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/18159098/index.html

A Tough Thanksgiving For Anthony Family
Thursday, November 27, 2008 – updated: 12:02 pm EST November 27, 2008

FAMILY FEUDS OVER WHETHER CAYLEE IS DEAD

Eyewitness News has obtained new documents from prosecutors that show Casey's own relatives believe she killed her daughter. In the 700 pages of evidence there were emails that started a family feud between Cindy Anthony and her brother.

Cindy's brother said he's frustrated that she believes Casey. In early August reporters asked Cindy Anthony a lot of tough questions about Casey's lies and Eyewitness News has learned Cindy's own brother was asking those same questions.

However, his inquiries ended in a family feud. In an email exchanged in August, Cindy's brother Rick Plesea, who she rarely talked to, told her his theory: "Caylee drowned in the pool, and Casey put Caylee's body in the trunk of her car." and "That is why the dogs hit on the trunk." From there the exchange deteriorated to insults.

Cindy wrote: "The next time you say Caylee is dead I will personally come there and kick your sorry a** all the way to hell."

Her brother fired back: "Your granddaughter is dead. There, I said it. Casey has killed her someway either by accident or on purpose."

"You have both lost your minds," Plesea writes to Cindy and George.

He also said Casey Anthony attended his wedding seven months pregnant with Caylee and when Rick asked Cindy about it she said Casey told her she wasn't pregnant then proceeded to say, "She would have to have sex to be pregnant."

Rick Plesea forwarded all of his emails to detectives.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: November 27, 2008, 03:53:13 PM »

I've scanned the docs, but know I've missed a few and I haven't been keeping up with the Monkey talk, so please excuse me if this has already been discussed.  Why are there phone numbers blacked out back in March and May?  I'm wondering if it corresponds with the internet searches??  TIA!

I don't know. I wondered the same thing myself ... Big blocks of blacked out portions.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: November 27, 2008, 03:59:41 PM »

Sometimes....I think that Casey thought Caylee would be found by now....and that she thought she had things set up to blame the nanny, blame someone who she might have given a key to one time, etc.  Does Casey sit in jail in wonderment that Caylee hasn't been found? 

Now she's going to have to resort to blaming Lee, blaming dysfunction in the family...probably blaming Cindy for Caylee's death...just watch...no telling what kind of crap will come out from the defense attorneys.  But you can bet your sweet bippie that it's gonna be a doozy!  Has to be....they don't have any other way to defend Casey.

Or at least found her clothes, right? ("They haven't even found her clothes." she reportedly said to Tracy while watching the search news on TV.)

I wonder what she is thinking about in jail. Sill no family or friend phone calls or visits. Since October 14th!
Just odd.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: November 27, 2008, 04:09:21 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving.  I'm full of that chemical in turkey which puts you to sleep.  At least I'm drooping.

I think Rick was trying to shock Cindy into reality and if I were he, I would do the same thing.  Rick likely loved little Caylee as did probably the rest of Cindy's family.  The fact that we haven't heard from them doesn't mean they don't care.  I have no way of knowing how his family feels and I seriously doubt that anyone else on this board does either.  How do we know his elderly mother was devastated?  If she were devastated, I would say that it would have been caused by Casey killing her great granddaughter and not Rick's words.  They can't compare in the devastation they would cause. 

The guilt lies with Casey and IMO Cindy.  Not Rick.  I doubt that he has murdered anyone.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: November 27, 2008, 04:15:06 PM »

Rick first came to Topixs he was reading
Know one Knew it was him and most didnt believe him
When he started talking he was explaining the family dynamics
and gave Good insite into the family and Casey
He was honest and many didnt believe him
I spoke with him many times and exchanged emails
He was very distraught about caylee and the way teh family was acting

I am sure he is - we all are.  Did he mention his role in that family?  Did he tell you that his eldery mother was devasted with what he has done?  Did he say why CA other 2 brothers have not come forward to explain the family dynamics?

Personally I am glad he did.  But I question his true motives. 
OK, we need a time out here. Obviously you know some dirt on Rick. I vote you either just tell us what you know or stop implying stuff. I'm not saying this in a nasty-Planet-Of-The-Apes way, but you keep smeering him and I don't know why. Rick did not do this. He, and so far only he, of that family seems to have a grasp on reality. I'm not saying him blogging about this case was the right thing to do, but it's done, so there's not much sense in debating the rightness or wrongness of his actions. Thanks to him, we understand a little better how the Ants operate.

The feeling I get from your posts about him is that he's not a good guy, so we should not pay any attention to what he says. Even the guys in the black hats speak the truth...sometime.

We don't need a time out and there was no implying.  You took what mytime said the wrong way because you're not used to the way she posts.  She's not smearing Rick.  She doesn't personally know any dirt on Rick.  She was just posting the things that his mother said about him. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: November 27, 2008, 04:17:16 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving.  I'm full of that chemical in turkey which puts you to sleep.  At least I'm drooping.

I think Rick was trying to shock Cindy into reality and if I were he, I would do the same thing.  Rick likely loved little Caylee as did probably the rest of Cindy's family.  The fact that we haven't heard from them doesn't mean they don't care.  I have no way of knowing how his family feels and I seriously doubt that anyone else on this board does either.  How do we know his elderly mother was devastated?  If she were devastated, I would say that it would have been caused by Casey killing her great granddaughter and not Rick's words.  They can't compare in the devastation they would cause. 

The guilt lies with Casey and IMO Cindy.  Not Rick.  I doubt that he has murdered anyone.
Hi  Baby Bear, Happy Thanksgiving.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: November 27, 2008, 04:41:15 PM »

Shhhh.. he thinks he is a turkey! Happy Thanksgiving again to everyone.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: November 27, 2008, 04:50:36 PM »

OMG I just happened to think, the searches for chloroform were March 17-21, 2008.  Could Casey have been sedating Caylee with chloroform for 2 months?
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: November 27, 2008, 05:21:39 PM »

In these released documents, are there asny interviews with the cop who lied about dating her???????  I couldn't find it if there was.  Thank you... Paula
From an earlier dump...his name is Anthony Rusciano
Interviewhttp://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092608anthonyrusciano/indexGallery.htm

Instant Messages between him and Caseyhttp://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092608instantmessages/indexGallery.htm

I hope this is what you needed.
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #175 on: November 27, 2008, 05:24:06 PM »

OMG I just happened to think, the searches for chloroform were March 17-21, 2008.  Could Casey have been sedating Caylee with chloroform for 2 months?
Now I can't find the pages with the blackened out phone calls!     Maybe she made calls to order chloroform during this time frame?!? 
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: November 27, 2008, 05:28:58 PM »

that is a very good question, I wish they would have found her early on and tested hair samples for possible drugs
or cloraform
that poor precious baby today should be a day for family and this little girl is gone Sad

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: November 27, 2008, 05:30:45 PM »

My speculation had been that the chloroform search was all about making a solution to clean the inside of the trunk of Casey's vehicle prior to abandoning it at Amscot.  However ... considering the date of the search rules out my theory.

Klaas ... I do believe you are onto something.

Janet

_____

700+ additional discovery documents released  
Last Edited: Wednesday, 26 Nov 2008, 8:35 PM EST 
Created: Wednesday, 26 Nov 2008, 12:14 PM EST 

On March 17, someone used the Anthonys' home computer to do Google searches for peroxide, shovels, acetone, alcohol and how to make chloroform. Traces of chloroform, which is used to induce unconsciousness, were found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car during forensic testing by a Tennessee lab.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=57D0386871C3503DE2D681161E7A8E06?contentId=7952044&version=21&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

READ THE FULL DOCUMENTS

Discovery documents - Set One
Discovery documents - Set Two
Discovery documents - Set Three
Discovery documents - Set Four
Discovery documents - Set Five
Discovery documents - Set Six
Discovery documents - Set Seven
Discovery documents - Set Eight
Discovery documents - Set Nine
Discovery documents - Set
Ten

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=57D0386871C3503DE2D681161E7A8E06?contentId=7952044&version=21&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

_____

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: November 27, 2008, 05:32:39 PM »

Hello BabyBear...Happy Thanksgiving.   Yes the guilt and the answers lie with Casey. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: November 27, 2008, 05:33:45 PM »

Shhhh.. he thinks he is a turkey! Happy Thanksgiving again to everyone.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.