May 22, 2024, 05:51:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 381496 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1620 on: August 23, 2009, 12:26:39 PM »

Ono, I agree. Weird part is only recently again he started posting.

Yes, I think that's weird too and shows a lack of discretion and/or fear of The Anthonys, imo.  I do wonder why.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1621 on: August 23, 2009, 12:30:07 PM »

<snipped>
I wish I had a Peace sign.
I don't but I do have a football    A football is sorta a peace sign 

Here ya go, Deenie Wink

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: August 23, 2009, 12:35:39 PM »

Hoping Charles Kelly is on the SA's witness list;   Seeing that video again is a fresh reminder that the dropoff where Caylee was found from the roadside was really deep.

I have been checking all the witness lists I can find, and Charles Kelly is not on any of them that I have seen.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1623 on: August 23, 2009, 12:38:23 PM »

Hello Monkeys...
I just read the news about the remains of caylee being placed on the vacant lot when Casey was in jail. Now the defense wants to interview the searches.... I believe that one of the searches was the crazy blond girl was supporting the Anthony's?
Joy Wray  You are right
I would bet that the defense already has her on their witness list.  The state, on cross examination, will show she is a delusional person and her word is a figment of her imagination.  Monkey Devil!

Good Morning Monkeys!!
And what is interesting is her chat is down, at least I haven't seen any action for awhile on it.

Help me here about Joy Wray. I know in her interview she said she was a "team leader" for TES, but I don't remember her saying that she has checked the Suburban area as a TES member. IIRC she said she went there by herself a couple of times on her own and took pictures. Does anyone else remember this?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: August 23, 2009, 12:40:57 PM »

Sunny, some very interesting answers from Tony 

Thanks, Sunny.  And yes, NR, very interesting answers from Tony which I didn't like one darn bit.  First of all, to say that Casey was "Sweet and respectful" at this point, I mean to say it at this point, when she has been charged with murdering a two-year-old, her own daughter, and in jail awaiting trial, contradicts any notion that she is "Sweet."  Sounds to me as if he fell under her spell as many men did.  She  is not sweet, under anyone's definition. She has ice water running through her veins.  But to me, to say the things he did about Leonard Padilla, his own uncle with whom he has "Worked" since he was six years old (And has the "Highest Respect")was unconscionable. He says he has discussed these things with Leonard and maybe he has.  But they should have gone no further, certainly not on a forum message board.  I strenuously object to his denigrading Leonard's memorial service by the river.  Words fail me.  I feel that Leonard was the only one at that point who had any respect at all for Caylee. IMO Tony messed up big time and he is trying to throw the blame on someone else, namely his uncle. And, from what I have seen of Mr. Grund, he is a bit unusual but he respected and loved Caylee and was protecting his son.  I feel that, if the case were reversed, Leonard Padilla would be protecting Tony, although in my opinbion, he doesn't deserve it.

Morning BB....I am sure she was sweet and respectful.....he had just gotten her skanky ass out of jail!  here is one of TP's posts last night...

This sounds crazy but as soon as I met Casey I knew something was not right. Look I am not a Psychologist but something there was off. Again she was nice to me speaks intelligently and showed a number of emotions that night. The interaction between the family ranged from Cindy holding Casey like a baby,to the entire family crying to laughing. A huge range of emotions that night. Remember that was the only time I was all of them. And JB was there as well.

I found the statement about cin-cin holding kc like a baby, very odd. As well as the laughing...what in the hell did they have to laugh about?

I think many of the things he said last night were objectionable and unnesessary and am at a loss to figure out why.  I know he is just posting his feelings about certain things and people...but I am at a loss as to why he feels the need to do so?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1625 on: August 23, 2009, 12:51:34 PM »

Thanks, Sunny.  And yes, NR, very interesting answers from Tony which I didn't like one darn bit.  First of all, to say that Casey was "Sweet and respectful" at this point, I mean to say it at this point, when she has been charged with murdering a two-year-old, her own daughter, and in jail awaiting trial, contradicts any notion that she is "Sweet."  Sounds to me as if he fell under her spell as many men did.  She  is not sweet, under anyone's definition. She has ice water running through her veins.  But to me, to say the things he did about Leonard Padilla, his own uncle with whom he has "Worked" since he was six years old (And has the "Highest Respect")was unconscionable. He says he has discussed these things with Leonard and maybe he has.  But they should have gone no further, certainly not on a forum message board.  I strenuously object to his denigrading Leonard's memorial service by the river.  Words fail me.  I feel that Leonard was the only one at that point who had any respect at all for Caylee. IMO Tony messed up big time and he is trying to throw the blame on someone else, namely his uncle. And, from what I have seen of Mr. Grund, he is a bit unusual but he respected and loved Caylee and was protecting his son.  I feel that, if the case were reversed, Leonard Padilla would be protecting Tony, although in my opinbion, he doesn't deserve it.

Morning BB....I am sure she was sweet and respectful.....he had just gotten her skanky ass out of jail!  here is one of TP's posts last night...

This sounds crazy but as soon as I met Casey I knew something was not right. Look I am not a Psychologist but something there was off. Again she was nice to me speaks intelligently and showed a number of emotions that night. The interaction between the family ranged from Cindy holding Casey like a baby,to the entire family crying to laughing. A huge range of emotions that night. Remember that was the only time I was all of them. And JB was there as well.

I found the statement about cin-cin holding kc like a baby, very odd. As well as the laughing...what in the hell did they have to laugh about?

I think many of the things he said last night were objectionable and unnesessary and am at a loss to figure out why.  I know he is just posting his feelings about certain things and people...but I am at a loss as to why he feels the need to do so?

Sunny, I so agree with you. This all seems so odd!

And the behaviour he reported by the family that night leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1626 on: August 23, 2009, 12:51:45 PM »

I totally agree, airing family issues like he did wasn't cool, and the suggestions he was making about Mr. Grund should have stayed in his head, not on WS.

I think it was foolish for him to ever post on any blog in the first place. 

I do too, ONO, and I wonder if maybe the Green Eyed Monster got hold of him when he saw that his uncle had become very famous, and well liked around the country. Tony won't do it by bad mouthing his uncle and going on the Today Show.  Actions speak louder than words, and I feel that Leonard Padillo has shown by his actions his concern for Caylee and disdain for the Anthonys.  I have much more respect for Leonard than Tony.

Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1627 on: August 23, 2009, 12:54:04 PM »

Hoping Charles Kelly is on the SA's witness list;   Seeing that video again is a fresh reminder that the dropoff where Caylee was found from the roadside was really deep.

I have been checking all the witness lists I can find, and Charles Kelly is not on any of them that I have seen.

Maybe he will be added at the last moment ?  His testimony regarding the environmental conditions year round would prove invaluable, imo.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1628 on: August 23, 2009, 01:04:48 PM »

Hello Monkeys...
I just read the news about the remains of caylee being placed on the vacant lot when Casey was in jail. Now the defense wants to interview the searches.... I believe that one of the searches was the crazy blond girl was supporting the Anthony's?

Are you referring to Joy who supported the Anthonys ?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1629 on: August 23, 2009, 01:09:18 PM »

Sunny, I so agree with you. This all seems so odd!

And the behaviour he reported by the family that night leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.

I am interested to find out exactly how much time, in total, TP actually spent with kc. He stated that these 2 hours are the only time he spent with the whole motley crew.

I also found this post interesting

Originally Posted by CuriousTwo  View Post
When most families endure a tragic situation, family and friends engulf them in support and help by dropping off food, etc. Could you tell if this was the case during the time you were there?
Didn't see any of that!

So early on there were no family or friends rallying around them.  Another statement he made was JB was calling the shots.......but didn't expound on what those shots were....I would be very interested in knowing EXACTLY what the shots were that TP is referring to.  We know that no one was allowed to talk to kc without BOZO or a family member around. But why in the hell wasn't the family DEMANDING answers from kc? I remember a reported confrontation between georgie and kc....but to the best of my recollection that was it. I can guarantee you she would have told me the truth or she would have wished her ass was back in jail.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1630 on: August 23, 2009, 01:17:10 PM »

I am not a huge fan of Mr. Grund...but I do think if TP is going to allude to something he IMO needs to put up or shut up

here is another of his statements re the Grunds

I got NOTHING from the Anthony's about the Grunds. Investigating information from others. I cannot and will not go any further.

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1631 on: August 23, 2009, 01:22:06 PM »

I am not a huge fan of Mr. Grund...but I do think if TP is going to allude to something he IMO needs to put up or shut up

I got NOTHING from the Anthony's about the Grunds. Investigating information from others. I cannot and will not go any further.
I totally agree. I'm going to throw this out here, and then duck for cover  Monkey Devil! does anyone else think that perhaps Tony is going to be a witness for the defense? Might sound strange, but putting 2 and 2 together is not adding up to 4 in my eyes. I think there is more going on here.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1632 on: August 23, 2009, 01:26:16 PM »

<snipped>
I wish I had a Peace sign.
I don't but I do have a football    A football is sorta a peace sign 

Here ya go, Deenie Wink

LMFAOOOOOOO~!!!! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1633 on: August 23, 2009, 01:32:11 PM »

Hello Monkeys...

Are you referring to Joy who supported the Anthonys ?

I believe that is who CECELITA was referring to.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1634 on: August 23, 2009, 01:44:23 PM »

I totally agree. I'm going to throw this out here, and then duck for cover  Monkey Devil! does anyone else think that perhaps Tony is going to be a witness for the defense? Might sound strange, but putting 2 and 2 together is not adding up to 4 in my eyes. I think there is more going on here.

That's a good question- his comments are so opposite to what Lenny observed of Casey and her family, that it just seems bizarre.  I'm sorry but you don't need to be locked up with this family to know what they are like. We have watched them for over a year and VERY few people ( actually I can't think of one) would have anything good to say about them,other than the flakey defense attorneys on one news show or another...
Please go to Lenny's website and point him in that direction so he can see what is being said- there is a lot more to this than meets the eye...  I emailed him through his site to tell him. He does not respond personally but it says he reads everything sent in.. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: August 23, 2009, 01:51:11 PM »

Western, that is a good idea, thanks 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1636 on: August 23, 2009, 01:52:04 PM »

No Rose, I didn't think of that.  It seems entirely possible judging from his posts at WS last night.  And while he seems to think the behaviour of the Anthonys was hunky-dory that night, to me it would be normal if they were shouting at Casey and demanding she tell them where the baby was. Of course they were claiming that Caylee was alive and they knew it, despite the smell in the car.  Somehow the picture in my mind of Cindy holding Casey like a baby is revolting.  All of the Anthonys at least suspected if not downright knew that Caylee was dead.  Casey knew for sure. If what Tony describes is true, it is so far from normal as to be off the scale.  Whoever said it first, I agree.  My money is on Leonard, too.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: August 23, 2009, 01:52:44 PM »

I find it really curious that Tony is posting anywhere.  Here is his main post over at WS from yesterday:

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1638 on: August 23, 2009, 01:54:57 PM »

Thanks Klaas for bringing that over, I must have read that three times, and I'm still scratching my head 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: August 23, 2009, 01:59:34 PM »

Thanks Klaas for bringing that over, I must have read that three times, and I'm still scratching my head 

Yeah. I have read it a few times too, and still find my head needing scratching.

He respects LP "beyond belief," huh?

I just don't know why he would be on any forum discussing this. I find it inappropriate.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.