May 13, 2024, 04:11:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 357545 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1140 on: April 19, 2009, 10:07:14 PM »

Regarding the white "Show Us Your Shamrocks" cap that was discarded in the A's garbage and confiscated by "Trash Lady" (lol) -- and the discussion here at SM of Annie supposedly telling LE that the cap had formerly belonged to Jesse Grund --

IIRC, Annie did not state to LE that the cap had ever belonged to Jesse, or that she had been told that by Casey.

I believe Annie stated that, contrary to what the bloggers were saying, that cap had never belonged to her (Annie).  It belonged to Casey, and Annie happened to be wearing it in a photo that was spread all over the Internet.

IIRC, Annie's statement was that Casey told her that Jesse had given her the hat.  Not that it had been his hat; but that he was the one who bought it for her, presumably because she liked shamrocks.

ICBW, couldn't find a quick link to Annie's transcript.  Anyone have a link handy?

To further clarify, Annie did not say that Casey told her  Jesse "bought" the cap for her, she said that "he gave it to her."   A few pages back, try about 7-8 or so I posted a link to a youtube  with that portion of Annie's audio sworn statement with OCSO discussing it, that portion begins about 5:25.  In that piece she said nothing about it was because Casey liked shamrocks.

Coming out of lurkerdom to say thanks for the reference to the video, and for the clarification about "gave", not "bought."  You are right, it would have been more accurate to have said "he was the one who gave it to her," rather than "bought it for her."  Sorry if I caused any confusion there.

Of course, the context for Annie's statement about the cap was that she was refuting widespread online opinions that the cap was hers.  However, she did not state (IIRC) that the cap had ever belonged to Jesse before he gave it to Casey.  IOW, Annie did not say it was Jesse's hat.  She just stated that according to Casey, it was Jesse who gave it to her. 

(Also, to clarify, the "presumably" bolded above was mine, speculating as to why Jesse would give Casey a cap with a shamrocks theme.  Certainly did not mean to imply that Annie had said that. As you know, we have discussed the whole Casey/shamrocks thing in great detail here at SM, so I was making a reference to that.)

**back to lurking!**

All the talk about the hat and saying Jesse had "furnished" it however to Casey brought me around to what Richard G was saying about Casey coming to shower at Jesse's and he thought she may have been trying to get something of Jesse's. I was wondering about the thought of her getting some of his hair out of his brush to plant. Maybe in the hat, and that didn't work out....or maybe he just didn't fall for the whole thing of coming to bring her some gas on June 27th and leaving his prints...It seemed like whoever tore the shamrock hat up was furious with what it represented. I thought it was at Annie, now it seems more like it was directed at Jesse. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1141 on: April 19, 2009, 10:08:03 PM »

Regarding the white "Show Us Your Shamrocks" cap that was discarded in the A's garbage and confiscated by "Trash Lady" (lol) -- and the discussion here at SM of Annie supposedly telling LE that the cap had formerly belonged to Jesse Grund --

IIRC, Annie did not state to LE that the cap had ever belonged to Jesse, or that she had been told that by Casey.

I believe Annie stated that, contrary to what the bloggers were saying, that cap had never belonged to her (Annie).  It belonged to Casey, and Annie happened to be wearing it in a photo that was spread all over the Internet.

IIRC, Annie's statement was that Casey told her that Jesse had given her the hat.  Not that it had been his hat; but that he was the one who bought it for her, presumably because she liked shamrocks.

ICBW, couldn't find a quick link to Annie's transcript.  Anyone have a link handy?

Desi, I have been off looking for a transcript. I only heard the audio and it was on Chan 13 site, and is no longer there.

I can't find the transcript either.All I find is audio.

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/AnnieDowningpt1.wma

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/AnnieDowningpt2.wma

Maybe this will help

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1142 on: April 19, 2009, 10:09:09 PM »

This is the last post from OZINTEREST:

To all the Monkeys who have replied to my posts, thankyou.
I will be taking my leave from posting now as there seems to be a little "clique" here that new-comers can't infiltrate.
Good luck to all of you and I would just like to say that you are all such good people.

Take comfort in the knowledge that the right people will pay for what happened to Caylee.

Happy posting.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1143 on: April 19, 2009, 10:14:08 PM »

I'll be here reading for awhile, but will probably need to quit trying to post.  Really having problems with posting and loading pages here...

** Desi going into lurk mode ** 
me too.. my arse is black and blue from being kicked out 
I was watching the Natalee movie and had to change it.. It creeped me out 

It creeped me too. I'm going to DVR it when it comes on again at midnight. I'll try to watch it during the daytime. It was going to bother me too much to sleep right away.

We've all been tossed out a time or two tonight.

On topic, JSM, if I bite anybody's behind, it'll be one of the Ant's. EEWW! Grossed myself out.
Really, but was it truthful????  As you know it????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: April 19, 2009, 10:14:46 PM »

Good night, JSM and Josef. You are really a smart and compassionate monkey. See you tomorrow. (My nose still burns. I owe you.)

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: April 19, 2009, 10:18:23 PM »

I'll be here reading for awhile, but will probably need to quit trying to post.  Really having problems with posting and loading pages here...

It creeped me too. I'm going to DVR it when it comes on again at midnight. I'll try to watch it during the daytime. It was going to bother me too much to sleep right away.

We've all been tossed out a time or two tonight.

On topic, JSM, if I bite anybody's behind, it'll be one of the Ant's. EEWW! Grossed myself out.
Really, but was it truthful????  As you know it????

Seemed to be, from the little I saw. Didn't you watch? Beth Holloway spoke at the end. I kept taking a peek but couldn't take it all at once.

I like all your changes of Avi's today.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1146 on: April 19, 2009, 10:20:58 PM »

No, it didnt show here.  Maybe we will get the rerun.  And thank you.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1147 on: April 19, 2009, 10:22:28 PM »

Cappi and other monkey friends...
What is your opinion of the news columnists and legal experts that say reinstating the DP shows weakness in the prosecution?  I get so ticked when I read these articles that say this is just a very WEAK move by the prosecution and that it will backfire.
JSM read what they said, by no means is JSM a smart monkey. BUT my monkey opinion is the columnists and "experts" want their words in print and will say anything that will get them in print and/or on the internet. JMO JSM

JSM, quit saying that you are not a smart monkey.  YOU are a very smart monkey.  Kind and thoughtful as well.  I wish I had more friends like you.  You make a very good point about why people are saying these things.  I can't wait for it to backfire.  I remember all those that said Scotty Peterson would walk...hehe

This is for JSM...... 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: April 19, 2009, 10:23:08 PM »

Desi, I have been off looking for a transcript. I only heard the audio and it was on Chan 13 site, and is no longer there.

I can't find the transcript either.All I find is audio.

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/AnnieDowningpt1.wma

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/AnnieDowningpt2.wma

Maybe this will help

Thanks Trimm. You really are magic, aren't you. I looked, but I think my eyes are really tired tonight.

3Babies, that was really an odd post. I wasn't here all the time, but I know the monkeys were hanging on her every word.

I think I'm going to take myself to bed too. Good night to all you monkeys, and God Bless.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1149 on: April 19, 2009, 10:23:47 PM »

I can't watch it at night either.I'll have nightmares. 

~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: April 19, 2009, 10:23:54 PM »

Cappi and other monkey friends...
What is your opinion of the news columnists and legal experts that say reinstating the DP shows weakness in the prosecution?  I get so ticked when I read these articles that say this is just a very WEAK move by the prosecution and that it will backfire.
JSM read what they said, by no means is JSM a smart monkey. BUT my monkey opinion is the columnists and "experts" want their words in print and will say anything that will get them in print and/or on the internet. JMO JSM

JSM, quit saying that you are not a smart monkey.  YOU are a very smart monkey.  Kind and thoughtful as well.  I wish I had more friends like you.  You make a very good point about why people are saying these things.  I can't wait for it to backfire.  I remember all those that said Scotty Peterson would walk...hehe

This is for JSM...... 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1151 on: April 19, 2009, 10:25:21 PM »

I thought it was strange too when Oz Interest stopped posting. She had inside information from her husband. I think it might have been hard not to chime in and say yes you are getting close, or way off base. Maybe her husband asked her to stop, or he wouldn't tell her anything more. Anyway at least we got some information that the way Higher Ups have some serious dirt on KC and they are taking all this very seriously.

I agree Boo.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: April 19, 2009, 10:26:59 PM »

Hey MuffyBee.

~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1153 on: April 19, 2009, 10:30:48 PM »

I thought it was strange too when Oz Interest stopped posting. She had inside information from her husband. I think it might have been hard not to chime in and say yes you are getting close, or way off base. Maybe her husband asked her to stop, or he wouldn't tell her anything more. Anyway at least we got some information that the way Higher Ups have some serious dirt on KC and they are taking all this very seriously.

I agree Boo.

You know as we sit here waiting for more information, who would have thought so much information would already be released? I can't imagine what the trial holds for us. I'm sure the pages will be flying as LE, FBI and whatever the MIG is will tell us a whole different story we never thought possible.  Maybe Cindy and George don't even know how deep the pile of shyte they are standing in is.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1154 on: April 19, 2009, 10:47:54 PM »

Wow, we just keep crashing!!!  (Bless your heart, Dugga!)

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: April 19, 2009, 10:48:03 PM »

All the talk about the hat and saying Jesse had "furnished" it however to Casey brought me around to what Richard G was saying about Casey coming to shower at Jesse's and he thought she may have been trying to get something of Jesse's. I was wondering about the thought of her getting some of his hair out of his brush to plant. Maybe in the hat, and that didn't work out....or maybe he just didn't fall for the whole thing of coming to bring her some gas on June 27th and leaving his prints...It seemed like whoever tore the shamrock hat up was furious with what it represented. I thought it was at Annie, now it seems more like it was directed at Jesse. JMO

(REALLY need to stay in "lurk" mode.  Trying to make this post, have gotten kicked out, locked out, frozen out of the cage at least 7 or 8 times!  Getting so "frush-trated" here!)

Here is a link to the WFTV pictures of the garbage that the lady grabbed from the A's curb that day (September 9).  There is a close-up of the cap, showing the tear in the back.

Maybe it was ripped in anger, or maybe it was torn purposely to give Casey an excuse for throwing it away... (Lizzie Borden burned the dress she was wearing the day her parents were hacked to death... saying it had gotten "paint" on it.)  Wonder if LE ever confiscated this cap?  Anyone know? 

http://tinyurl.com/c4of8u

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1156 on: April 19, 2009, 10:49:35 PM »

Well, I'm off to bed. That last crash did me in! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1157 on: April 19, 2009, 10:49:58 PM »

I'm out of here for the night.Keep getting knocked out of the cage. 
Des please dont' lurk.We enjoy your posts.

See you in the morning. 

~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1158 on: April 19, 2009, 10:51:29 PM »

Well, I'm off to bed. That last crash did me in! 
Nite Boo, I like your new op art hair!!!

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: April 19, 2009, 10:53:27 PM »

Hi everyone

Just wanted to say hi to my monkey friends/family.  Hope all is well with everyone!  I am splitting my time between this forum and Sandra Cantu.

Thanks, as always, for keeping me informed.

Love to all!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.