May 14, 2024, 03:51:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 357602 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1280 on: April 20, 2009, 10:40:49 AM »

You monkeys are too smart for me. So I just read. Thanks for noticing me.

I'm glad you joined in - and your pink monkey avitar is very cute!   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1281 on: April 20, 2009, 10:41:15 AM »

Do you think that the Ants will back out of the Oprah interview now that Morgan has sent them video and documentation that they have been lying their asses off? Kind of a catch 22, if you go, Oprah may step up to the plate and ask them questions they don't want to answer, or stay home and have the money dwindle away.
I've been thinking about this, and this is what I think is going to happen. First, Oprah is not going to ask any tough questions, because for them to be on her show, I'm sure that was part of the deal. And if she asks questions that they don't want to answer, the Anthonys or their lawyer will simply state, sorry we can't answer, because of the pending trial. So all this is going to be is a pity party, and talk about their foundation, and that boat, and nonsense like that.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1282 on: April 20, 2009, 10:44:06 AM »

missiontoconvict... so very sad and sorry to hear about your loss 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1283 on: April 20, 2009, 10:44:18 AM »

Morning sassy, have been thinking of you, good to see you. 

Good to see you too, Lucinda.   Been praying for ya.   You sure had a tough month or so.   Big hugs for you.

thanks hun, all the monkey prayers helped.  We are all doing OK.  Im going to post some articles soon.  Joshies dad had a crack up about a myspace page made in his honour, cos he was not asked permission, but when he gets over that, (and IMO Joshies friends had every right to make a myspace memorial, its what kids do these days, instead of sympathy cards etc) But his mum (my best friend) loved the page, when she saw it,  and she is cool, doesnt go online tho.  Joshies sister does tho, and she is young and there is over 500 posts for him now.  I just gotta watch what i say for a while.  And, i never want my dad to find me ever online. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1284 on: April 20, 2009, 10:55:43 AM »

we are three months behind on oprah, so let me know how it goes.  I cant believe oprah would lower herself to have the scamthonys, to be honest.  Wait and see tho.  ratings, seems to be the going thing with television, no matter how many African orphanges you rescue, or make with your billions of dollars.  I know Im blunt, but like I always say, wait and see.  This interview will make or break Oprah, thats for sure.  I just cant believe she is interviewing the scum, maybe after the trial, yes, then Id accept that.  Just media hype and money making off an innocent little girl named Caylee Marie Anthony. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: April 20, 2009, 11:03:09 AM »

we are three months behind on oprah, so let me know how it goes.  I cant believe oprah would lower herself to have the scamthonys, to be honest.  Wait and see tho.  ratings, seems to be the going thing with television, no matter how many African orphanges you rescue, or make with your billions of dollars.  I know Im blunt, but like I always say, wait and see.  This interview will make or break Oprah, thats for sure.  I just cant believe she is interviewing the scum, maybe after the trial, yes, then Id accept that.  Just media hype and money making off an innocent little girl named Caylee Marie Anthony. 

Wow, three months behind on Oprah, I'm years behind on Oprah, I do not, and will not watch her show for anything.  Hope you are doing fine, with so many bad things happening to you, you sure have a great sense of humor and outlook on life, you are very lucky to look at things and put it all into perspective.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1286 on: April 20, 2009, 11:09:59 AM »

I am sick to death of these bleeding heart liberals who think anyone who has killed need coddling. They shouldn't die for what they did, they are just misunderstood. Their Mama didn't pay enough attention to them, let's talk it out on why you killed, then we will have a group hug and all will be better in the world.

Well, you know what? Plenty of us grew up in crappy homes across America, we never killed. We took the hits, then made a promise to ourselves that our children would have a better life than us!

The guilty need to know, well before hand that the law is the law, right is right and they have to pay a price. And when you take a life, yours should be taken too. The person killed never got a chance to move on with their lives, they will never hear music or experience happiness. The killer CHOSE to end that all for them.

Yes, the law isn't perfect and mistakes will be made, but overall it's OUR justice system, if you don't like it, LEAVE! 
INSERT: Standing Ovation Monkey

WITH A RESOUNDING AMEN!

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: April 20, 2009, 11:27:37 AM »

Wow, three months behind on Oprah, I'm years behind on Oprah, I do not, and will not watch her show for anything.  Hope you are doing fine, with so many bad things happening to you, you sure have a great sense of humor and outlook on life, you are very lucky to look at things and put it all into perspective.

Thanks Rose, yes three months behind.  but, I will also admit, we are three months behind on bold and the beautiful, and YES I watch that    And it gets to me, so i look up the spoilers on the USA website.  i know Im weak as pith 
Laughing and being myself (either love or hate me) is what gets me thru.  I am so glad to be welcomed by such a wonderful forum, and I have made some great mates in here.  Everyone is so nice here. 

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: April 20, 2009, 11:28:59 AM »

I am sick to death of these bleeding heart liberals who think anyone who has killed need coddling. They shouldn't die for what they did, they are just misunderstood. Their Mama didn't pay enough attention to them, let's talk it out on why you killed, then we will have a group hug and all will be better in the world.

Well, you know what? Plenty of us grew up in crappy homes across America, we never killed. We took the hits, then made a promise to ourselves that our children would have a better life than us!

The guilty need to know, well before hand that the law is the law, right is right and they have to pay a price. And when you take a life, yours should be taken too. The person killed never got a chance to move on with their lives, they will never hear music or experience happiness. The killer CHOSE to end that all for them.

Yes, the law isn't perfect and mistakes will be made, but overall it's OUR justice system, if you don't like it, LEAVE! 

I'm sort of surprised, mainly because I think our Monkeys are a wonderful group of people with great compassion yet this post disturbed me. I believe in LWOP, hard labor too with the proceeds going to pay for their upkeep but the DP as it is applied is so flawed that I can't support it. If it were a family member of mine who had become one of the "mistakes" I would be devastated, it wouldn't be enough to get it mostly right.
Yes KC deserves not to exist among us and yes I would love god to strike her down...right now, but because of the past mistakes and probably future ones as well I have to respectfully disagree with you Boo.

[/quote]

The first time I heard those sentiments was when I was in Burbank California, I had bought a new (second hand ) Cadillac Cimarron and as I was getting out of my car an American gentleman pulled into the parking space opposite me. He was driving a huge old Le Sabre and smacked my front bumper crushing it and moving my car back a good 2 feet. I approached him and requested his insurance information very politely, his response was "What the hell for" "what do you think a bumper is for, you ain't getting my information and if you don't like it why don't you LEAVE! and go back where you came from". I was so hurt I began to cry and everyone turned and walked away. So that sentiment I find very hurtful. I loved it here so much I became a citizen but those words forever haunt me.

I know this will be a very unpopular post but I feel I need to express my opinion, apologies if I hurt anyone it is unintentional.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1289 on: April 20, 2009, 11:40:00 AM »

Good morning Monkeys. 

I have 50 pages to catch up on it has been a long weekend as we lost our beloved German Shepherd to a life threatening condition that has turned our lives upside down.  The tears and heart ache are more than we can handle and needless to say we are praying that with time the healing will get better.  I left a message in the pet thread and encourage you all to read about this condition that takes a healthy dog unknowingly and without much warning - please take a moment to make yourself aware as it may save your pets life someday. 

On topic I have been in such pain over this dog which is more than what the Ants have shown for the loss of little Caylee - I mean we lost a dog and not a grandchild - heaven forbid if we had lost a child or grandchild what we would be going thru right now.  These people are creatures. 

O man I posted but we got kicked off our vines again

Sweet friend, I am so sorry for your loss.  Just shy of a year ago we lost our German Shepard, Sasha Bella.   We miss her horribly and had a very rough go of it for awhile.   Our other German Shepard, Capo Chino went thru quite an ordeal with us as well.  I framed a very special picture that is on display always & also made a picture tree ornament so that she is always with us.  For me it brought me comfort & we remember her fondly.  I will have you and your family in my prayers with a warm hug for comfort.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1290 on: April 20, 2009, 11:45:05 AM »

I'm sort of surprised, mainly because I think our Monkeys are a wonderful group of people with great compassion yet this post disturbed me. I believe in LWOP, hard labor too with the proceeds going to pay for their upkeep but the DP as it is applied is so flawed that I can't support it. If it were a family member of mine who had become one of the "mistakes" I would be devastated, it wouldn't be enough to get it mostly right.
Yes KC deserves not to exist among us and yes I would love god to strike her down...right now, but because of the past mistakes and probably future ones as well I have to respectfully disagree with you Boo.

The first time I heard those sentiments was when I was in Burbank California, I had bought a new (second hand ) Cadillac Cimarron and as I was getting out of my car an American gentleman pulled into the parking space opposite me. He was driving a huge old Le Sabre and smacked my front bumper crushing it and moving my car back a good 2 feet. I approached him and requested his insurance information very politely, his response was "What the hell for" "what do you think a bumper is for, you ain't getting my information and if you don't like it why don't you LEAVE! and go back where you came from". I was so hurt I began to cry and everyone turned and walked away. So that sentiment I find very hurtful. I loved it here so much I became a citizen but those words forever haunt me.

I know this will be a very unpopular post but I feel I need to express my opinion, apologies if I hurt anyone it is unintentional.

[/quote]

Sorry for the double stack, still working on it.
Miki, your opinions wont make you unpopular.  there are many monkeys in here who dont want to see casey end up on death row.  I, however, are not one of them.  I still respect your (and other monkey friends) opinions and beliefs of being against DP.
I personally think if we had a harder justice system in Australia, as in USA (ie, if we had DP here), then maybe, my best friends sons would both be alive today.  And, I will never, ever, get over a six month jail term for a murder of a young man, just 19 years old. But, its in Australia.  God help them bastards if they did this in USA.
Australia needs to wake up big time. 
As for being offended in USA.  I feel for you.  I was too, on Los Angeles, the first day i arrived there, and I was so tired from my flight, looked like crap, was lost and overwhelmed, and went to ask a nice looking lady for help, and she spat in my face.  She really did.  I could not believe it.  Then, a kind man came up to me, and helped me find the place for my flight.  AND THE KIND MAN WAS AN AUSSIE    Then, I met a heap of wonderful, helpfull people after that first bytch i encountered, that I forgot about it till i read your post.  LOL, now i know my way around LAX, if i ever saw someone overwhelmed, id go straight and help them.  What, it takes two minutes to help someone. 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1291 on: April 20, 2009, 11:51:03 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1292 on: April 20, 2009, 11:54:16 AM »

good morning always 1.
Hey i just made my 2000 post 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: April 20, 2009, 11:55:31 AM »

oops 1100 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: April 20, 2009, 11:56:50 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!
Good Morning, your pup reminds me of our doxie we had when I was a kid, Gretchen.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1295 on: April 20, 2009, 11:57:01 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!! I just read where Oprah has cancelled the Columbine Show today. Maybe she will do the same with the Anthonys! She stated that it gave too much attention to the killers.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/National/2009/4/20/winfrey_cancels_program_on_columbine_anniversary.html

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: April 20, 2009, 11:59:33 AM »

Miki Monkey, I'm sorry that happened to you. There are a lot of unfriendly, vicious people around at least that is what I have found. Though it balances out with a lot of nice and kind people, but it is very hard to shrug off being talked down to and verbally abused by people.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: April 20, 2009, 12:01:58 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!! I just read where Oprah has cancelled the Columbine Show today. Maybe she will do the same with the Anthonys! She stated that it gave too much attention to the killers.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/National/2009/4/20/winfrey_cancels_program_on_columbine_anniversary.html
Your kidding right? What about having some of the families that lost children, and kids that survived that attack? How the school is doing after the attack, what is she going to have on instead, some fluff piece 
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1298 on: April 20, 2009, 12:02:04 PM »

Sorry for the double stack, still working on it.
Miki, your opinions wont make you unpopular.  there are many monkeys in here who dont want to see casey end up on death row.  I, however, are not one of them.  I still respect your (and other monkey friends) opinions and beliefs of being against DP.
I personally think if we had a harder justice system in Australia, as in USA (ie, if we had DP here), then maybe, my best friends sons would both be alive today.  And, I will never, ever, get over a six month jail term for a murder of a young man, just 19 years old. But, its in Australia.  God help them bastards if they did this in USA.
Australia needs to wake up big time.
As for being offended in USA.  I feel for you.  I was too, on Los Angeles, the first day i arrived there, and I was so tired from my flight, looked like crap, was lost and overwhelmed, and went to ask a nice looking lady for help, and she spat in my face.  She really did.  I could not believe it.  Then, a kind man came up to me, and helped me find the place for my flight.  AND THE KIND MAN WAS AN AUSSIE    Then, I met a heap of wonderful, helpfull people after that first bytch i encountered, that I forgot about it till i read your post.  LOL, now i know my way around LAX, if i ever saw someone overwhelmed, id go straight and help them.  What, it takes two minutes to help someone.

Please don't think for one moment I would care if KC was hanging by her fingertips from the Empire State Building, I most certainly wouldn't give her a hand up..my concern is only for the mistakes that continued to be made in this form of punishment. If it could be applied with 100% accuracy I would endorse it wholeheartedly. I do believe there are some people who should never see another sunrise.

As to first impressions, the reason I made my home here is because of all the wonderful people I have met since this incident occurred who are warm, friendly and very welcoming. I feel privileged to be here.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1299 on: April 20, 2009, 12:10:27 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!
Good Morning, your pup reminds me of our doxie we had when I was a kid, Gretchen.
She is my Grand Dog - she is Maggie.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.