May 14, 2024, 03:45:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 357602 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1820 on: April 21, 2009, 02:00:36 PM »

Annie Downing is not very happy today

a.n.n.i.e wishes the entire nation, INCLUDING NANCY GRACE, would get out of my life!! [RIP CAYLEE MARIE]
http://www.myspace.com/adowning04
Ain't going to happen Ms Annie 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1821 on: April 21, 2009, 02:01:52 PM »

Here ya go Fanny Mae...

I really think Mr. Morgan's office would get a kick out of this picture.

Good Job CC!!
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1822 on: April 21, 2009, 02:02:03 PM »

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1823 on: April 21, 2009, 02:03:38 PM »

Good morning Monkeys
I have a question-the Ants dont want to tALK at depositions-but are going on talk shows ok here is the question HOW NUTS ARE THEY and HOW NUTS IS THIER LAWYER for letting them do that.   or  could  they  want the evil one behind bars for the rest of her life--becuse if they dont shut their big mouths that is just what is going to happen-so let them talk

I can't imagine Brad "Conman" Conway is going to last much longer, the only way he would is if he condoes everything the Anthonys say & do but that would mean he is risking his reputation and law practice even more if he chooses to continue to do so.

I agree- you can lead a horse to water but cant make him drink.   You can tell cin cin to shut he mouth-but she will still keep talking-you can see where KC gets it from
Use the word "horticulture" in sentence.  "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make her think". ---Dorothy Parker

Love It!!!
THAT'S a keeper!!!!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1824 on: April 21, 2009, 02:03:38 PM »

Blink --------->  Do you have a Sandra story misplaced under the Caylee Case thread?  http://blinkoncrime.com/category/caylee-anthony-case/   ?

Teyve ---- where is this?  Do read the article on "Zanny(with 2 "n"s, Georgie!) and Annie go to Traffic Court"
I know I did a homeschool less on it back when the cage was clean!

Casually Cool contributed it, go here and scroll down (it's a long post) http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4867.1740

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1825 on: April 21, 2009, 02:05:36 PM »

a.n.n.i.e wishes the entire nation, INCLUDING NANCY GRACE, would get out of my life!! [RIP CAYLEE MARIE]

She's far from getting her privacy back,if ever.She may as well settle in for the long haul. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1826 on: April 21, 2009, 02:05:56 PM »

I just thought of something odd...isnt it strange that the Anthonys have gone thru such lengths to implicate Jesse, Casey even saying the Shamrock cap was given to her by Jesse yet at every turn the Anthonys or Casey herself use Shamrocks in support of Casey & even went so far as to include them in what should have been a memorial to Caylee solely....i.e. even on the teddy bear which I do believe was a cremation bear.
Alright, I am following your train of thought here Capp, so you are saying they are shooting themselves in the foot on this one?  We must not forget the lovely tramp-stamp shamrock that Casey flaunts in photo's....I supose Jesse must be a tatt artist as well as a hat giver.

Yea Dolce, in a way.   I mean if a symbol was such a focus on blaming someone else for a murder (unjustifiably so) or has been associated to Caylee's murderer (Casey) you'd think it would be the last symbol this family would continue to use. 
I agree!  Cindy also is wearing a lot of green lately.  Maybe they are trying to pass it off that the Irish Mafia swiped and killed Caylee.....
Per l'amore del Dio che cosa e seguente?   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1827 on: April 21, 2009, 02:06:36 PM »

Hey CBB,hope you are doing well today. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1828 on: April 21, 2009, 02:07:10 PM »

Good Lunch, Monkeys!!   

Interesting discussion about the Anthony's. The depositions seem to have been the straw that broke the camel's hump, because after there was FINALLY silence from them ( I feel sure imposed by BC and fear of arrest ) they're going back on the campaign trail again. I cannot imagine that BC is encouraged by either Cindy's or George's ability to not trip themselves up when their mouths are open, after he saw the performance during deposition. I'm thinking this decision is not Brad's.   

Hi! CBB!!

Why do you think Conman is holding on? Do you think the Anthony's will soon be lawyer-less?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1829 on: April 21, 2009, 02:07:19 PM »

Nope and it is exactly why Kronk's cell records need to be complete and public too.  Why is he any different?  He INSERTED himself into this case.  He can't pick and choose what he wants anymore than anyone else in the case.  If he had never gone there before and just stumbled upon the remains on a walk with his dog, then I would go to bat for him maybe...... however, so many of the characters in this case are being exposed, by the mere misfortune of having known her and thus, logic begs the question - what do they know, so LE would be negligent if they didn't follow every lead.  Oh, and then there is also the Sunshine Law.  So, Mr. Kronk - let the sun.........shine.

OT - blink top that run-on!  6 lines, baby!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1830 on: April 21, 2009, 02:08:07 PM »

I just thought of something odd...isnt it strange that the Anthonys have gone thru such lengths to implicate Jesse, Casey even saying the Shamrock cap was given to her by Jesse yet at every turn the Anthonys or Casey herself use Shamrocks in support of Casey & even went so far as to include them in what should have been a memorial to Caylee solely....i.e. even on the teddy bear which I do believe was a cremation bear.
Alright, I am following your train of thought here Capp, so you are saying they are shooting themselves in the foot on this one?  We must not forget the lovely tramp-stamp shamrock that Casey flaunts in photo's....I supose Jesse must be a tatt artist as well as a hat giver.

Yea Dolce, in a way.   I mean if a symbol was such a focus on blaming someone else for a murder (unjustifiably so) or has been associated to Caylee's murderer (Casey) you'd think it would be the last symbol this family would continue to use. 
I agree!  Cindy also is wearing a lot of green lately.  Maybe they are trying to pass it off that the Irish Mafia swiped and killed Caylee.....
Per l'amore del Dio che cosa e seguente?   
Per l'amore del Dio che cosa e seguente???  Yes, I would like a coke, thank you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1831 on: April 21, 2009, 02:08:07 PM »

well when you put it that way-- I guess I agree with you-I enjoy all your post.
Thank you for enjoying my posts...I know I can be odd at times!  It was not my intention to sway your opinion or your thought process, I just am so sick of these people profitting off of Caylee as if she were a piece of meat.  Caylee's life has been boiled down to funding her mothers defense in killing her, and that is not right.  Did I mention I hate them all?   
   You might have mention it once or twice
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1832 on: April 21, 2009, 02:08:08 PM »

You're right on both her wish and her instructional mood.....     
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1833 on: April 21, 2009, 02:08:24 PM »

Maybe in their ODD sort of way, this is to "show" the real killer - after all, didn't they say we will be shocked? LOL  So, wear the shamrock to imply Jesse and crew??  Like intimidation???
Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh gads, I gotta get out of their heads, it is ugly thinking like them! LMAO

Nothing would shock me at this point NewsJ - I hear ya about trying to get in their heads,  the anguish we've been going thru over this case - Ive had a few occasions where I've felt venomous & in need of a very refreshing shower!    So many cases are truly heinous but this one hits a new level of disturbance because we are not just discussing the actions of a murderer but her entire twisted family as well...their actions prove that this family has been this way for years & evil lived within them all even before Caylee's murder.

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1834 on: April 21, 2009, 02:09:23 PM »

This is what I am sending each and every sponsor of Oprahs.

I just wanted to let you know that if Oprah has George and Cindy Anthony on her show I will stop buying your products. I will not support any sponsor that plays a part in the Anthonys' getting a forum to spew their lies about their daughter who killed her own baby. Please check the facts on this case at http://www.forthepeople.com/. John Morgan, the Attorney, has sent Oprah video tapes of the Anthony's lying under oath to protect their daughter Casey Anthony.

Please take a stand, notify Oprah that it is not acceptable to raise ratings on the back of a dead baby.

Sincerely,

GO BOO!!   

(Grissom is hypnotizing me again!!)
Great letter Boo.  Some similar letter should be sent to CBS and any other group thinking of having G+C Anthony as speakers.  I think that the power of many could change the tide of opinion about the Anthonys and their dispicable behavior.
I also like the traffic ticket writings from Blink and CC.  Very interesting .......food for thought.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1835 on: April 21, 2009, 02:10:03 PM »

She's far from getting her privacy back,if ever.She may as well settle in for the long haul. 

O SNAP!   Thus protest too much! hmmm that is very interesting!   Trimm tks for picking that up

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1836 on: April 21, 2009, 02:10:29 PM »

Here ya go Fanny Mae...

I really think Mr. Morgan's office would get a kick out of this picture.

Good Job CC!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1837 on: April 21, 2009, 02:11:07 PM »

Maybe in the future she will choose her friends more carefully. Just sayin.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1838 on: April 21, 2009, 02:11:37 PM »

Per l'amore del Dio che cosa e seguente???  Yes, I would like a coke, thank you.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: April 21, 2009, 02:12:07 PM »

Blink --------->  Do you have a Sandra story misplaced under the Caylee Case thread?  http://blinkoncrime.com/category/caylee-anthony-case/   ?

Teyve ---- where is this?  Do read the article on "Zanny(with 2 "n"s, Georgie!) and Annie go to Traffic Court"
I know I did a homeschool less on it back when the cage was clean!

Casually Cool contributed it, go here and scroll down (it's a long post) http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4867.1740
Thanks - I actually had copied that and emailed it to myself to see if any of the dates would be good for the daisy chain chart.  Figured I would read it when I cross checked it to the chart! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.