May 22, 2024, 02:14:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 381427 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1680 on: August 23, 2009, 03:54:34 PM »

Who exactly brought the [ California ] Padillas into this case in the first place ??;   Do you suppose we will we ever hear from Larry Garrison at trial ?

I believe Jose Baez did:

"Leonard Padilla, who hosts a TV show called "Bounty Hunters" on National Geographic, told Local 6 News that he has been talking to Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, about bailing his client out of jail." ..."Anthony's lead attorney, Jos Baez, and a third party contacted the company about arranging a bond, Padilla said."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17202414/detail.html

I believe the third party was Larry Garrison.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1681 on: August 23, 2009, 03:56:19 PM »

Who exactly brought the [ California ] Padillas into this case in the first place ??;   Do you suppose we will we ever hear from Larry Garrison at trial ?

I believe Jose Baez did:

"Leonard Padilla, who hosts a TV show called "Bounty Hunters" on National Geographic, told Local 6 News that he has been talking to Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, about bailing his client out of jail." ..."Anthony's lead attorney, Jos Baez, and a third party contacted the company about arranging a bond, Padilla said."

thanks Brandi!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1682 on: August 23, 2009, 03:56:27 PM »

I believe Jose Baez did:

Could that "third" person be Todd Black, or maybe Bozo's own daughter Christina, the media contact?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1683 on: August 23, 2009, 03:57:56 PM »

I believe Jose Baez did:

Is Todd Black and Larry Garrison the same person? I am a bit confused on the details?  It has all been very fuzzy. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1684 on: August 23, 2009, 03:58:42 PM »

omg Fanny... i had almost forgotten about Todd Black (or whoever he is or was or )

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1685 on: August 23, 2009, 04:00:48 PM »

omg Fanny miss Mae... i had almost forgotten about Todd Black (or whoever he is or was or )

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1686 on: August 23, 2009, 04:03:23 PM »

omg Fanny miss Mae... i had almost forgotten about Todd Black (or whoever he is or was or )

You are so polite. I am not offended if you call me Fanny. But Miss Fanny is nice too. 

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1687 on: August 23, 2009, 04:05:42 PM »

You are so polite. I am not offended if you call me Fanny. But Miss Fanny is nice too. 
I can't do it.  my best friend in school had an aunt named Gladas (SP?)  and they called her aunt happy bottom Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1688 on: August 23, 2009, 04:08:31 PM »

I can't do it.  my best friend in school had an aunt named Gladas (SP?)  and they called her aunt happy bottom Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

That can't be me. I checked and my bottom hasn't been real happy lately.   

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: August 23, 2009, 04:09:59 PM »

::MonkeyAngel::her aunt happy bottom Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

That can't be me. I checked and my bottom hasn't been real happy lately.   
an angelic monkey

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1690 on: August 23, 2009, 04:13:16 PM »

I believe Jose Baez did:

Is Todd Black and Larry Garrison the same person? I am a bit confused on the details?  It has all been very fuzzy. 

I believe Todd Black and Gil Cabot are one in the same.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1691 on: August 23, 2009, 04:15:29 PM »

I believe Jose Baez did:

the whole Cabot/Black thing confuzzled the heck out of me.  do you remember how he and bozo ever got together?

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1692 on: August 23, 2009, 04:16:54 PM »

Did anyone notice on HLN T Luca wasn't all pro KC? or is it just me? I just find it odd some of the things he said. 
I didn't watch, but I'm sticking to my theory that Lee's ex attorney left, because Lee told everything during his deposition with the State.

That is a highly unusual reason for Luca to leave.  After all, he represents LEE, not CASEY.

He got Lee immunity and Lee told the truth at the SA depo. It really seems obvious to me. No more need for Luca, unless Lee changes his testimony at trial. Probably then the chit would hit the fan, and Lee would need a new lawyer. It is pretty obvious Luca has washed his hands of the whole deal, no matter what he says. Lee did say at the Morgan depo he believed everything his sister says. He might flop again but Luca isn't going to be there to get the mud on himself. I can't say as I blame him. JMO

It's the objective factual info obtained at deposition that counts.  Been in a few trials.  The lawyers of third parties (Lee) do not represnt the interests of the defendant (Casey).  That woud be unethical and unprofessional.  Although thie process resembles war, there are ground rules.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: August 23, 2009, 04:17:20 PM »

I believe Jose Baez did:

No, they are not the same person. Larry Garrison is from California and is a media hound in my book. He owns some production company and he likes to take high profile cases and make them front page news, so to speak. Todd Black is an alias for some ex-con named Gil Cabot.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1694 on: August 23, 2009, 04:19:11 PM »

I believe Jose Baez did:

the whole Cabot/Black thing confuzzled the heck out of me.  do you remember how he and bozo ever got together?
Maybe because they are of like minds, deceitful? 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1695 on: August 23, 2009, 04:24:22 PM »

I believe Jose Baez did:

Maybe because they are of like minds, deceitful? 
i agree there...   
i'm just wondering how they got involved in the first place.  i mean really, if bozo knew what kind of crap cabot/black had been involved in why choose him?  OR if bozo did know in the first place and he's just shady like that?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1696 on: August 23, 2009, 04:27:14 PM »

I believe Jose Baez did:

No, they are not the same person. Larry Garrison is from California and is a media hound in my book. He owns some production company and he likes to take high profile cases and make them front page news, so to speak. Todd Black is an alias for some ex-con named Gil Cabot.

Right, Tupleohoney. I would add only that LG likes to make money out of high profile cases, too!   

Here's Garrison:
gailfromny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1697 on: August 23, 2009, 04:32:06 PM »

All of a sudden this TP is out blabbing, why now?  Is it because of the cd's the sa has? and they may possibly become public, or is bozo trying to blackmail him in some way? He seems to keep saying he had a separate contract with bozo. When I heard him say how nice the A gang was GAG!!!!
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1698 on: August 23, 2009, 04:33:40 PM »

I believe Jose Baez did:

Right, Tupleohoney. I would add only that LG likes to make money out of high profile cases, too!   

Here's Garrison:
if anyone could 'look' like a conman ...geeze

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1699 on: August 23, 2009, 04:37:08 PM »

All of a sudden this TP is out blabbing, why now?  Is it because of the cd's the sa has? and they may possibly become public, or is bozo trying to blackmail him in some way? He seems to keep saying he had a separate contract with bozo. When I heard him say how nice the A gang was GAG!!!!
He has to have an agenda, I don't know what it is, but I'm sure we will find out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.