May 21, 2024, 04:17:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 201807 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1560 on: May 19, 2009, 10:01:03 PM »

Hi JSM's Mom! And maybe JSM's Brother!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1561 on: May 19, 2009, 10:12:26 PM »

And it will even be a better day on Thursday.

We have been suffering from news withdrawals for a while now. It's about time we had something to talk about. After no Lenny and no doc dump it was looking bad. I said yesterday maybe the hearing woud be interesting. How little I knew! No we have Thursday to look forward to, if Spindy doesn't back out come down with an ailment.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: May 19, 2009, 10:15:22 PM »

Okie dokie. I hear an echo of myself talking to myself in the cage. I am tired too so I will go hit the monkey bunky.

Good nite ya'll. God bless.     an angelic monkey

We still remember you Caylee. We will be here for you...   an angelic monkey

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1563 on: May 19, 2009, 10:17:04 PM »

Night monkeys, I'm outty too.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1564 on: May 19, 2009, 10:32:11 PM »

Nite Fanny and Boo sleep well  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1565 on: May 19, 2009, 10:46:14 PM »

I think we should all write Kathi Belich and ask her if she or one of the other reporters in Orlando saw who CA flipped the bird at.

Someone said today that Kathi had already stepped out. Since we listened before court started today to all the personal info about the reporter's experiences at an eathquake, their plans for Memorial Day at the Condo, and their dirty underwear, the female singing and phone calls you would think they would be forthcoming about the bird flipping incident. Just sayin'. 

I was just thinking of doing that...
Which monkey is it that knows Hal Boedeker, the reporter?  Maybe he could freeze the picture and tell us who was there getting the finger from Cindy...
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1566 on: May 19, 2009, 10:53:01 PM »

I re read the doc stop from Cindy's depo. Morgan backed her into a corner.
Cindy knew there was no Nanny and she still went on TV and claimed the Nanny took her.
I would be surprised if a civil suit was not filed against her. I would love to see that. There goes any monies they raise from selling photos.   
No one from that side ever looked for the Nanny. They looked at Casey's computer history on the 16th for a Zenaida , but that was about it.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1567 on: May 19, 2009, 10:58:35 PM »

I think we should all write Kathi Belich and ask her if she or one of the other reporters in Orlando saw who CA flipped the bird at.

Someone said today that Kathi had already stepped out. Since we listened before court started today to all the personal info about the reporter's experiences at an eathquake, their plans for Memorial Day at the Condo, and their dirty underwear, the female singing and phone calls you would think they would be forthcoming about the bird flipping incident. Just sayin'. 

Which monkey is it that knows Hal Boedeker, the reporter?  Maybe he could freeze the picture and tell us who was there getting the finger from Cindy...

I was thinking maybe she was flipping off all of those watching the hearing. She knows many of those watching are bloggers and as she stated on LKL she has no love for us. 

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1568 on: May 19, 2009, 11:02:31 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I'm so far behind I may never catch up.   I did watch some of Nancy Grace....go Morgan & Mitnick!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1569 on: May 19, 2009, 11:03:38 PM »

This is what two people who have sold their soles to the devil look like, IMO:

TRUE!  I sure hope they are proud of themselves!  I still am wondering where in the heck Lee went to.  Is he still working, etc.

Probably parking cars at Orange County Courthouse

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: May 19, 2009, 11:08:11 PM »

Zenaida’s Civil Suit Against Casey Moves Forward
Tuesday, May 19, 2009 5:20:47 PM

Reported by Jacqueline Fell and Mark Jenkins

ORLANDO -- Despite efforts to throw the case out, Casey Anthony's defense said there's still hope the civil case will be put on hold.

"He understand that's the civil case should take a back seat to a pending criminal matter," said John Kasen, Anthony’s attorney in the civil case.

However, attorneys for Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez said Tuesday was a major success.

Judge Jose Rodriguez granted a motion to amend the original complaint and ask for punitive damages.

Gonzalez is suing Anthony, claiming she was defamed when Anthony told authorities a woman by the same name took Caylee in June.

Gonzalez's attorneys said Anthony never cleared her name, and actually put added spotlight on her when she talked to her mother Cindy in jail.

"She told her mother that didn't happen and then authorized her mother, according to her mother, authorized her to go public and she stood in front of a bank of cameras and denied that she had cleared Zenaida Gonzalez by looking at the photograph. Thereby putting the cloud of suspicion and the target right back on our client’s back," said Keith Mitnik, Gonzalez’s attorney.

Kasen said he will try to have lawsuit dismissed again because this is not the Zenaida Gonzalez Anthony was ever talking about, and therefore never defamed her.

"You can not intentionally harm someone that you don't know. You can only harm an individual that you've had contact with and that you know,” Kasen said.

The attorneys will be back in court Thursday when Gonzalez's attorneys try to force Anthony into answering questions about the alleged 'Zanny the Nanny.'

Meanwhile, Zenaida Gonzalez is back to work.

Her attorney told News 13 things have been looking up for the Kissimmee mother, but that doesn't make up for the pain over the past few months.

He said that if Anthony ever makes any money, whether it be from a book or movie deal, they will fight to get Zenaida Gonzalez money.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/5/19/caseys_civil_lawyer_wants_zenaidas_case_dismissed.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1571 on: May 19, 2009, 11:10:12 PM »

Haleigh’s dad: Anthony’s to stay away

Updated: Tuesday, 19 May 2009, 5:34 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 19 May 2009, 4:49 PM EDT

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The father of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings says he does not want George and Cindy Anthony to help search for his daughter.

Ronald Cummings says Haleigh’s case is in no way similar to Caylee Anthony’s murder.
Haleigh, 5, was reported missing on February 10. Her father’s 7-year-old wife, Misty, was home at the time and says Haleigh had gone missing from her bed.
Haleigh, 5, vanished Feb. 9 from her father Ronald Cummings Jr.'s mobile home, where she lived with Cummings, 24, and his now 17-year-old wife Misty Croslin.
Police have combed through 1,600 possible leads in the case, but so far have found no trace of the child.
George and Cindy Anthony’s daughter Casey Anthony is charged with first degree murder in the death of her daughter Caylee. Anthony claims that Caylee, who was 2 when she disappeared in June, was kidnapped. The child's grandmother first called authorities in July to say that she hadn't seen Caylee for a month, and that her daughter's car smelled like death. A utility worker found the girl's body last December in woods near where she lived with her mother and grandparents.
Anthony has pleaded not guilty. Her murder trial has been tentatively set for October.
Cummings attorney Greg Kimball issued the following statement Tuesday:

The family of Ronald Cummings, father of Haleigh Cummings, wishes to make it clear that they do not want any involvement by George and Cindy Anthony in the continuing search for Haleigh Cummings. The Anthonys have their own agenda, as witnessed by their recent media tour. The facts relating to the death of Caylee Anthony, which resulted in the first degree murder charges against Casey Anthony, are in no way similar to Haleigh's disappearance.
Greg Kimball T. Jerry Snider

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/northwest_florida/051909haleighs_dad_asks_anthonys_to_stay_away
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: May 19, 2009, 11:13:32 PM »

Cummings Snub Anthonys After Vigil
Parents Say Caylee's Disappearance Not Like Haleigh's
POSTED: 4:45 pm EDT May 19, 2009
UPDATED: 5:12 pm EDT May 19, 2009

SATSUMA, Fla. -- After a missing children’s rally this past Sunday, the Cummings family no longer welcomes the Anthonys’ involvement in the continuing search efforts for daughter Haleigh.

A caller, who wishes to remain anonymous, told WESH 2 that the missing children's rally was organized by Michelle Bart. Bart was once a spokesperson for the Anthonys.

Haleigh’s mother was invited to the rally, but the Cummings family was not invited to attend.

The Cummings family said they do not want to be included in the Anthonys’ agenda, saying that Haleigh’s disappearance is in no way similar to the facts relating to the death of Caylee Anthony.

Haleigh Cummings has been missing since early February. She was last seen in her Satsuma home.

Caylee Anthony's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive last December. Her mother, Casey Anthony, is at the Orange County Jail charged with murder in her daughter's death.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19506509/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1573 on: May 19, 2009, 11:17:59 PM »

Casey Anthony: Why won't she clear up Zenaida Gonzalez mystery?
posted by halboedeker on May 19, 2009 5:31:52 PM

Who won't Casey Anthony speak up in the Zenaida Gonzalez mystery?

Gonzalez attorney Keith Mitnik today scoffed at Anthony's refusal to clear his client Gonzalez of kidnapping Caylee Anthony.

"Her lawyers, her parents, everybody in the world on her behalf says it," Mitnik told reporters. "It's troubling that she's resisting answering that question."

WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich asked why Anthony was resisting. "I don't know whether she's wanting to keep her options open," Mitnik said.

Could Anthony use this Zenaida Gonzalez as a defense? Belich asked. Jonathan Kasen, Anthony's civil attorney, dismissed the question as speculative.

Gonzalez is suing Anthony for defamation.

Kasen said Anthony would be willing to say that this Gonzalez is not the woman in question -- if Gonzalez's attorneys drop the civil suit, WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing said. Casey Anthony is accused of the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee. Kasen said the state's decision to seek the death penalty is making Anthony hesitant to talk in the civil suit, Kealing said.

Kealing said it was "the first time in quite a while" that Kasen would discuss the case on camera.

Gonzalez accuses Anthony of ruining her life by linking her to Caylee's disappearance. A judge today granted a motion by Gonzalez's attorneys to seek punitive damages.

"They have not said how much money Gonzalez is seeking," Kealing said.

Gonzalez has finally found a job after months of being unemployed, WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest reported.

On Thursday, Gonzalez's lawyers will ask the judge to force George, Cindy, Lee and Casey Anthony to answer questions they've sidestepped in depositions.

DeForest said, "This hearing is going to be tense, we have a feeling."

WFTV's Belich studied Judge Jose Rodriguez's reactions and said, "Casey is not going to have it easy. He even had some words of caution about her refusal to answer most of the written questions that Zenaida Gonzalez wants her to answer."

Belich also interviewed bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who says George Anthony is lying about the last time he saw Caylee. George says he last saw Caylee on June 16. But Padilla quoted Lee Anthony as saying Casey and Caylee Anthony left on the night of June 15 after Cindy tried to strangle her daughter.   
Padilla's comments are more incriminating for Casey, Belich said.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony-why-she-wont-clear-up-zenaida-gonzalez-mystery.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1574 on: May 19, 2009, 11:21:03 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony's Help Unwanted by Haleigh Cummings' Family
May 19, 2009 by saul relative   

Just a few days after asking for the public's help via video in the search for his 5-year-old missing daughter, Haleigh, Ronald Cummings made a public announcement that noted an exception: the family of Casey Anthony. In a press release through his
lawyers, Ronald Cummings made it clear that he did not see a connection between the murder case of Caylee Anthony and the missing person case of Haleigh.

"The family of Ronald Cummings, father of Haleigh Cummings, wishes to make it clear that they do not want any involvement by George and Cindy Anthony in the continuing search for Haleigh Cummings," read the press release.

The release continued: "The Anthony's have their own agenda, as witnessed by their recent media tour. The facts relating to the death of Calee (sic) Anthony, which resulted in the first degree murder charges against Casey Anthony are in no way similar to Haleigh's disappearance."

It is unclear, but the statement may have been released in retaliation to the Lake Mary "Vigil of Hope" that was held for Haleigh Cummings (and missing Trenton Duncan in Leesburg, Florida) Sunday evening, an event that George and Cindy Anthony attended, ostensibly to lend support to Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh Cummings' mother and Ronald Cummings' ex-wife, and to bring awareness on a national level to all the children missing in America. But it may also be a very smart way to keep Haleigh Cummings' name and face fresh in the public mind: A feud with the unpopular Anthonys.

Ronald Cummings and his wife, Misty Croslin Cummings, the teenager that was charged with watching Haleigh the night she went missing, have had their share of bad press. Ronald Cummings has been publicly accused of abusing his ex-wife and his children. Misty Croslin Cummings, who married Ronald Cummings just a month after Haleigh disappeared, has been the center of the Putnam County, state, and federal investigation efforts since the case began.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1763146/george_and_cindy_anthonys_help_unwanted.html?cat=8
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1575 on: May 19, 2009, 11:22:01 PM »

O/T they arrested Chris Coleman for the murder of his wife and 2 sons......I just don't understand what makes people tick.  Sad. 

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=175779&catid=40

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1576 on: May 19, 2009, 11:24:12 PM »

Casey Anthony civil case will go forward for now
By MIKE SCHNEIDER
(Published May 19, 2009)

ORLANDO, Fla. — A judge on Tuesday refused to toss out a defamation lawsuit against a Florida mother charged with killing her toddler daughter last year.

Attorneys for Casey Anthony had asked the judge to dismiss the civil lawsuit filed by Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, who claims Anthony defamed her when she told police her daughter, Caylee, had been kidnapped by a nanny named Zenaida Gonzalez.

Over the objections of Anthony's attorney, Circuit Judge Jose Rodriguez said Fernandez-Gonzalez could file an amended complaint seeking punitive damages in addition to damages for the lost income she claims she suffered from not being able to find a job for months because her reputation was smeared.

Fernandez-Gonzalez has since found a job, although her attorney, Keith Mitnik, refused to offer details. He also refused to say how much Fernandez-Gonzalez would seek in punitive damages.

Fernandez-Gonzalez's attorney said the amended complaint seeking punitive damages will cite Casey Anthony's authorizing her mother, Cindy Anthony, to tell reporters falsely that Casey Anthony had looked at a photo of Fernandez-Gonzalez and was unable to clear her of being the woman who she says took her daughter.
"Thereby putting the cloud of suspicion and the target right back on our client's back," Mitnik said. "To this day, she is refusing to take a picture of my client and say it's not her."

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jonathan Kasen, said he would file another motion to dismiss the lawsuit. He also said he would ask the judge for a second time to stay the case until Anthony's criminal trial is over, given that prosecutors now say they will seek the death penalty if Anthony is convicted of first-degree murder in the killing of her daughter. Anthony has pleaded not guilty.

"What I've always thought to be interesting is, this is a common name," Kasen said of the plaintiff's name. "You can only harm someone who you have contact with and that you know. In this case, neither applies."

Caylee was 2 years old when she went missing last June. Her remains were not found until last December in woods near the house where she lived with her mother and grandparents.

http://www.fortmilltimes.com/124/story/569974.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: May 19, 2009, 11:26:47 PM »

O/T they arrested Chris Coleman for the murder of his wife and 2 sons......I just don't understand what makes people tick.  Sad. 

I hope there is no way he will get out if he did it.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1578 on: May 19, 2009, 11:31:59 PM »

I hope there is no way he will get out if he did it.

I hope the same Northern Rose - what a monster - those precious boys.  I am going to head to bed today was a big day.  Have a good night and take care.  an angelic monkey

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1579 on: May 20, 2009, 02:36:22 AM »

I was thinking maybe she was flipping off all of those watching the hearing. She knows many of those watching are bloggers and as she stated on LKL she has no love for us. 

MISSION     Sindy seems like a junk yard dog that will not back down... no matter what she's up against. I think she may have been flipping off the viewers (bloggers), she knows these court sessions get shreaded by the forums .  IF she did it, it just goes to show that she's trashy to the core.  What kind of person does that in a courtroom, flanked by an atty? I can't see her making it thru another depo or kc's trial without a real b*tchslappin fight with somebody.  Tick tock,  spindy's gettin wound up tighter and tighter and now with chatter of others taking a piece of the bloodmoney pie......she's gonna blow one of these days!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.