May 04, 2024, 01:51:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 382217 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: December 19, 2009, 08:02:12 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22005422/detail.html
Judge Schedules Anthony Civil Trial
Death Penalty Option Stays In Anthony Case

POSTED: Friday, December 18, 2009
UPDATED: 7:29 pm EST December 18, 2009
Casey Anthony
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony could face three separate trials in 2010.
Zenaida Gonzalez, who claims her reputation was ruined when Anthony told investigators she left her missing daughter with a nanny with the same name, is suing Anthony.

If the two sides cannot reach a financial settlement soon, a trial date has been set for June 7.

Anthony is just weeks away from her first trial of 2010. On Jan. 25 she will face a jury for allegedly stealing checks from her former best friend, Amy Huizenga.

Anthony, 23, is also charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony, whose remains were found last December. A trial date has not been set, but her attorneys believe it will take place some time during the summer, possibly right before or after the civil trial.

Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008. Anthony has pleaded not guilty.

Meanwhile, the judge in Anthony's murder case ruled on Friday that the state can continue to seek the death penalty.

Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strickland said the state was not acting in bad faith or depriving Anthony of her constitutional rights by seeking the death penalty.

Strickland said in his ruling that he did have the power to remove the death penalty option but only if the state was acting in bad faith. The state had argued that judges cannot restrict prosecutors' discretion when it comes to choosing whether to pursue the death penalty.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: December 19, 2009, 08:06:38 AM »

Hey Sassy! 

Hey Trimm.   Thanks for the morning updates.   

Good discussions in here the last few days.    And I can't believe Joy's rap sheet.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: December 19, 2009, 08:07:48 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/123305
Caylee Anthony’s Mom Has To Face Possible Death Penalty If Found Guilty
Posted on December 18th, 2009
by Jan Barrett in Op-ed, Society and Culture, crime
Read 580 times.

Friday, December 11, 2009, Caylee Anthony’s mother’s defense team was in court with a few requests made to Judge Stan Strickland. Casey Anthony will go to trial next year as she is charged with first degree murder for the death of her then 2 year old daughter, Caylee.

The judge ruled Friday prosecutors can seek the death penalty in the case. Casey’s defense team asked the judge to take the death penalty option off the table saying prosecutors were using it in bad faith. A judge denied the defense’s request. Strickland says the defense team had a compelling argument but he thinks the matter is best left to the jury on this one.

During this court event there was something that happened that the public certainly noticed but personally I have to question the motive. Casey actually showed some tears which some are trying to make it appear to be as her finally showing some sort of emotions over the death of her daughter.

It seems that while the prosecution was talking to the judge about how they believe that little Caylee was murdered, Casey started crying. In fact a microphone picked up her voice telling her lawyer Andrea Lyon to make them stop, only to be told that she couldn’t. So Casey sat there and was comforted by both Lyon and Baez.

Normally emotions such as this would be expected from someone over the loss of their own child but to show emotions a year to date from when your child’s remains were found is a bit late if you ask me.

Casey has been in jail for well over a year. I believe if memory serves me correctly she was arrested in October of 2008 after the grand jury handed down an indictment against her for the murder of her daughter. Caylee has been gone since mid June 2008 but wasn’t reported missing until Cindy Anthony, Casey’s mother, made the infamous 911 call.

Once the investigation started I can only really two other times that Casey was seen shredding tears while in public. The first time she was seen in tears was when she was arrested the first time and she found out that she wasn’t going to be released from jail on bail because the bond was too high. I am sure she was upset because this would mean she wouldn’t be able to go out with her friends to party anymore.

The second time was when she stood by her bozo attorney, Jose Baez, when he made the announcement after the grand jury made their decision. She was continuously wiping her tears away. I have to admit that for someone that had no knowledge about this case might would have fallen for those tears but everyone knows she wasn’t shedding tears over the death of her daughter, especially since at that time no one knew for sure if Caylee was dead or alive.

Now on Friday December 11, 2009 in court, which just so happens to be exactly one year to date since Caylee’s remains were found, we witness Casey crying in court. The prosecution was talking to the judge and giving a detail description of how they believe Caylee died. Now are we supposed to believe that Casey was suddenly having emotions over the loss of her daughter, or was she finally feeling some sort of guilt hearing the words spoken out loud. Or was it simple because she finally figures it out that she is going to be found guilty of killing her own daughter and she just might get the death penalty for it.

I don’t know, maybe it is just me but I have a hard time accepting that this woman has a conscience at all. I can’t help but wonder if this was one of the plans her defense team came up with to make the judge feel sorry for her. I wouldn’t be afraid to bet that she was coached all along after all this time just how to turn on the waterworks to look like she was upset.

I personally see Casey Anthony as one that only thinks about herself. I know her parents want desperately to think their own daughter could never be a cold blooded killer but I think deep down they both know just what the monster they created is capable of and that scares them.

I guess we will all see when this finally comes to trial. I imagine they keep hoping by time it does come to trial the members on the jury will have forgotten all these details but I can say this much, as long as I am able to do so, I will keep this story in the news just so people don’t forget what kind of woman Casey Anthony is and what we all think she has done to her precious little girl.

We will never forget Caylee. She needs to receive justice so she may rest in peace.

Please continue praying with me for all the abused, lost and murdered children out there. I have my list here including several that we at Bloggernews have reported on but remember that there are so many more out there that need our prayers as well. My list includes: Caylee Anthony (found dead), Adji Desir (remains missing), Haleigh Cummings (remains missing), Somer Thompson (found dead), Elizabeth Olten (found dead) , Masaraha Ross (remains missing), Alex Mercado (drowned) Rebecca Marie Allen (found alive), Sandra Cantu (found dead), Anthony Holland (found alive), Shaniya Davis (found dead), Hassani Campbell (remains missing), Giovanni Gonzalez (reported dead), Nevaeh Buchanan ( found dead) and Shannon Dedrick (found alive), Angel Miguel Perez (found safe) Luis Martinez (found dead) Luke Finch (found alive), Kayvon Lewis (fighting for his life), Andrue Jankwitz and Nathaneal Hale (found safe), Robert Manwill (killed), Conner Conley (killed) and Marc Anthony Bookal (missing).

God bless these children and their families too.

Jan Barrett

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: December 19, 2009, 08:12:14 AM »

Hey Sassy! 

Good discussions in here the last few days.    And I can't believe Joy's rap sheet.   

She keeps poking her nose where it doesn't belong and she will probably wind up with a few more charges. 
Somebody needs to take her computer away from her.
I said a few months ago I wasn't gonna make fun of her anymore,but she is begging for it. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: December 19, 2009, 08:14:16 AM »

OMG the nut bag has started yet another youtube channel and here is a video. She has dark glasses on to disguise herself?   

caylee_s webcam recorded Video
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CoN2sq3P5rQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/CoN2sq3P5rQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Oh dear.Somebody make her stop. 

~ Peter Frampton
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: December 19, 2009, 08:34:29 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

My hat is off to all the monkeys who spend their time finding all the articles and videos to keep us informed. 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: December 19, 2009, 09:00:40 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! 

My hat is off to all the monkeys who spend their time finding all the articles and videos to keep us informed. 

I certainly second that.  I deeply appreciate all the efforts all of our Monkeys put forth.  Thank you from me too!   
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #527 on: December 19, 2009, 09:06:13 AM »

If I am reading the ruling correct I think he means only visits with her counsel are subject to intermediary review but I could be wrong. I read and reread the ruling here http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21996157/detail.html

Yeah, that's pretty specific. You are probably right.

I initially thought it would extend to any visits, but on second thought, it probably is just lawyer/client visits.
I was confused myself Brandi and wasn't sure exactly what his ruling meant until I read it over a few times, I hope the way I interpret it is correct. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #528 on: December 19, 2009, 09:41:39 AM »

Hey Sassy! 

Unbelievable isn't it, and all these darn videos she makes. One of Joy's children has autism, who is taking care of these children? Where is that loser husband of hers? I don't see any of this ending well 
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: December 19, 2009, 09:50:24 AM »

Gizzie she started the jwnews7 channel and there is a geraldo video there.  Is this the one you were asking about?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iT8BnNVHX9U&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/iT8BnNVHX9U&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Thank you Northern, but no, this one isn't the one I remember. I think she was actually holding up the manila envelope from Fox. I'm pretty sure it was a little over a week ago when she I saw it. I didn't think to look on her other channels. I'll have a looksie when my coffee starts to kick in.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #530 on: December 19, 2009, 09:52:39 AM »

Gizzie I know which one you are talking about, and she didn't open up the envelope like it was some big secret of some kind. 
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: December 19, 2009, 10:22:14 AM »

Gizzie this may be the video you were looking for

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DJ4vxYkY5jg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/DJ4vxYkY5jg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

This one could be it. I don't remember her opening it tho. I'm probably just not remembering. Thank you!

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: December 19, 2009, 10:25:50 AM »

Gizzie I know which one you are talking about, and she didn't open up the envelope like it was some big secret of some kind. 

YES! That's the one! I can't find it. I just thought I wasn't remembering it correctly. She makes my brain crazy! 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: December 19, 2009, 10:28:54 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/12/casey-anthony-she-could-face-three-trials-next-year-wkmg-reports.html

Casey Anthony: She could face three trials next year, WKMG reports
posted by halboedeker on December, 18 2009 6:24 PM
Discuss This: Comments(1)| Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Casey Anthony could face three trials next year, WKMG-Channel 6 reported tonight. They would be for check fraud, murder and defamation. Anchor Jacqueline London trumpeted the information as an exclusive.

The defamation trial has been set for June, WKMG’s Mike DeForest reported. Zenaida Gonzalez is suing Anthony for defamation for linking her to the disappearance of Caylee Anthony. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

About the defamation suit, DeForest said,“If the two sides cannot reach a financial settlement by the end of May, a jury will hear this case in early June.”

Anthony’s check-fraud trial starts Jan. 25. Her murder trial will probably start this summer.

“So it appears 2010 is shaping up to be a very busy year with lots of distractions for Anthony’s defense team,” DeForest said.

The big news earlier today was Judge Stan Strickland ruled that prosecutors could seek the death penalty against Anthony.

“Prosecutors believe that it’s very possible Casey made Caylee suffer and that mother and daughter were face to face as Caylee was being murdered,” WFTV-Channel 9’s Kathi Belich said.

WFTV replayed scenes from last week’s court hearing about the death penalty. Prosecutor Jeff Ashton described the possibility that Caylee could have been restrained while she was conscious. Defense attorney Andrea Lyon countered that the prosecution couldn’t establish that Anthony committed a capital felony in a cold, calculated and premeditated manner.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer dismissed Lyon’s argument.“That’s like the defendant saying to a judge,‘Please show mercy on me because I’m an orphan,’ when in fact the defendant has been charged with the murder of their parents,” he said.

There is a status hearing in the murder case on Jan. 21, Belich added.

On WOFL-Channel 35, Holly Bristow reported that Strickland’s ruling wasn’t a huge surprise.“Casey Anthony’s lawyers asked the judge to take the death penalty off the table,” Bristow said.“Several lawyers have told me that even though the judge ruled against the defense’s motion it was a smart move to file it. These motions lay a paper trail that can be used down the line if Casey is convicted and if the defense wants to appeal the decision.”

Good Morning Monks!  Thanks for the post cece....3 trials next year...WOW...she has a lot to look forward too!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: December 19, 2009, 10:30:56 AM »

Yeah NRCG-it did look to me like she was reading something.  When she 1st got the tissue it looked like it upset her. 

Another thing that struck me odd was George and Cindy leaving when it got rough.  What a way they hung in there to support their daughter.  Not my idea of showing support when they say she's innocent. And the huddle between Cindy and the others in the hallway-leaving George by himself.  That to me said alot!

Only time will tell.  The trial will be interesting, to say the least!

Hi Hiding.....yes, they are a great support

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: December 19, 2009, 10:40:28 AM »

She is a loose cannon, and look out if she goes off her medication, though I do think she is probably either off or not on the right meds. 

I would think this upload from joy proves she is in need of meds badly. SCARY NUTCASE!

http://www.youtube.com/user/beaconhell#p/a/u/2/CoN2sq3P5rQ

Nutcase for sure...this woman needs to be put away for a long time...

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: December 19, 2009, 10:44:36 AM »

If I am reading the ruling correct I think he means only visits with her counsel are subject to intermediary review but I could be wrong. I read and reread the ruling here http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21996157/detail.html

Mission, I am confused about this ruling....are client/attorney visits videos allowed to be released?   If so, sure the media didn't know it or I am sure we would have seen some.  I can't imagine that these videos fall under the Sunshine Law.  IF so, IMO that is just wrong!!  I do agree, for everyone's protection, they need to be videoed without audio.....but I do not think they should be released to the public...as much as I wold love to see them.  But if it were me....I sure wouldn't want them released.  JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: December 19, 2009, 10:47:58 AM »

I'm bringing this forward because I never saw anyone answer and I want to know the answer to the first part. 

Does anyone know if the state (Linda Burdick} ever got a copy of Georges testimony
before the grand jury. I know they applied but I never heard a result.
Also does this mean that if CA & GA go to see CA that the judge will watch the
the tapes first. No big deal, they won't go to see her anyway.
I have not heard the end result if the State got a copy of George's GJ testimony. I'm just going to assume they did, but don't really know.

I don't know how to link this over but I am looking at the Order that Judge Strickland ordered. It is Case No: 48:2008-CF-015606-0

It says:

"This Cause coming on to be heard upon the State's Motion for Transcription of Grand Jury Testimony, and the Court having been duly advised in the premises, it is hereby,
ORDERED AND ADJUDGED that the State's Motion for Transcription of Grand Jury of George Anthony taken/heard before the Grand Jury on October 14, 2008 is hereby granted, the original of said transcript shall be delivered to the State Attorney and all of the requirements of grand jury secrecy pursuant to Florida Statute 905.27 shall remain in effect pending the further order of this court."

Grand jury testimony is not viewed by the public so we will not be able to see George's testimony. It would be very interesting read I am sure. Maybe it will come out at trial I have no idea.  Hope this helps.

Thanks CarolF....

Rest in Peace Caylee

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: December 19, 2009, 10:48:03 AM »

Yeah NRCG-it did look to me like she was reading something.  When she 1st got the tissue it looked like it upset her. 

Another thing that struck me odd was George and Cindy leaving when it got rough.  What a way they hung in there to support their daughter.  Not my idea of showing support when they say she's innocent. And the huddle between Cindy and the others in the hallway-leaving George by himself.  That to me said alot!

Only time will tell.  The trial will be interesting, to say the least!

Hi Hiding.....yes, they are a great support

This woman is plum crazy!   

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: December 19, 2009, 10:49:11 AM »

I am happy about Strickland's rulings. 

Me too!   Great news!   

Thanks to everyone who posts links, pictures, videos, etc., to keep us all updated.     Merry Christmas everyone.     

Hi Sassy...let me add a big DITTO to all you said!!  Monkeys ROCK!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.