May 06, 2024, 03:11:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #163 5/22/10 - 6/25/10  (Read 336246 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #420 on: May 28, 2010, 02:48:39 AM »

Sorry for the O/T ---

HI Ms Desi  
So happy to see you .. Babba Lou
Have not seen you in a stones age. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #421 on: May 28, 2010, 03:00:34 AM »

I'm being a tattletale:

Somebody lifted Deenie's "Atlas Bone" post from here and used it to start a thread over at WS. 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5227857&postcount=1

They are not allowed to link or even mention SM over there... so Deenie's words are just copy/pasted right in with no attribution.  Did she give her consent?  I wonder...

WOW -" my words" I am on WS - should I feel honored?  a rhetorical prose ..
Thank you Desi for sharing that. I am not a member of WS - nor affiliated ..I am 100% Monkey.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: May 28, 2010, 03:25:05 AM »

Deenie.  Good to see ya!  Congrats on being "published."   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: May 28, 2010, 03:36:57 AM »

Deenie.  Good to see ya!  Congrats on being "published."   

My, my, my....wasn't she precious!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: May 28, 2010, 03:40:16 AM »

Puzzler - it just stood out to me - that it was documented " a broken half piece of Atlas Bone" recovered -

I didn't even know what an Atlas Bone was - that is when I took the time to look it up-- then to find it was the bone that basically holds the skull to the neck - I got shivers.

You do good work...that was a good "monkey sleuthing".  Thanks, again.

It's very interesting...I'm wondering if it will be an interesting topic during the trial...

You do " Good Work too" Puzzler -
The only reason why I do what I do - like all of us ..is for Caylee. Like everyone " We need to get this Rolling for it to take Place and Precedence and Stop the Nonsense". Caylee has been waiting way too long .. Way too long. To know that this maybe yet another year - is just so disgraceful.  I seriously cannot even " take within my head/heart" how George and Cindy have represented everything but " Justice" for Caylee.  Do they not realize? Do they not Care? Have they so dismissed Caylee out of their lives as she is just a memory ? That she is not worthy of her own " Peace"?  They know what Casey is made of. They know her better than any living people on this planet. Yet they choose Casey over Caylee... Makes no sense to me Puzzler. No Sense at all.
They raised a Monster, Evil, despicable Daughter - She was always this way to them. They though kept thinking if we give her everything she wants .. She will change.
  NO. It does not work that way. Now you have a innocent child " Loved Child" ripped out from your arms - even unexpected to be born. And you STILL Stand for and support " Casey" ... how. Oh I forgot " Money" .. always a price Puzzler - Paid out to the Victims. Victims  Monkey Devil! GA/CA  --- Yah sure. They are victims. What did they lose in a blinds eye?? Nothing. Because they never thought about Caylee in the first place. All they did for all the months Caylee was " Missing" was hide. They didn't do a damn thing for this child. Nada. Because they knew ..they knew all along. Yet it never stopped them from becoming " Media Stars" did it. They found their own Glory and pay offs - to be much more important than " their Grand Daughter". I can't wait for a Jury to be selected - Just what I typed above is enough - to convict. This family is so FUBAR - All of them. Caylee didn't have a chance.
With Casey or not - Casey killed Caylee its not a speculation - its not built upon her wearing " bar clothes" or her lip gloss - its truth.  I cannot even fathom the thoughts of a Mother looking at her own child and wanting the child to die. To Die. For her self to Be thinking - I am sure I can get away with it. I have never been punished in all my life ..why is it different if I kill my child.
Casey has robbed family/friends/ppl of their cash/stole check books, credit cards, and gods knows what else and never thought a second about it. She in her righteousness signed Casey M Anthony to Amy's Checks. And it was not caught by the Cashier. Just another stroke for her ego. Sort of skipping - but the other thing that has always stuck in my head - is Tony. He said that Casey while staying with him - would wake up soaking in sweat/having what he said was a nightmare. Was it really a nightmare? Or was it a withdrawal from something - ( that she then had no $$$ for ) Because she left the parental home " and was without quick cash ".  It was said time and time again " that Casey stole food, she would enter and exit the Ant house" when she knew no one was at home. That is addict behavior - all of it. If she was not on drugs - It is just HER, built into her brain/soul, Sane but Evil -  Quite the Card " Ms Anthony" All done by her own doing. No one made her do these things. No one. She was self directed. All was her. And yet her parents claim they are Victims. There is such things as being a Parent and not a Best Friend. There is another quick fix such as changing the locks. There is  " Tough Love" early on that works as well,  there is too reality. How many " Red Flags" did Cindy and George need? Could they not see that Caylee's life was in jeopardy prior to the month of June 2008.
I shake my head - too much too late. Their loss - their gain. Caylee's passing " A Nation's Cry for Justice" And yet they still don't get it .... I say throw the book at all of them.

Sorry Puzzler - I went off on a rant
nothing to do with you.

No worries....totally understand.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #425 on: May 28, 2010, 04:04:34 AM »

I just went to WS, the link that Desi provided.  Interesting to see my post from SM - copied and Chopped - with Turbo's posts included.

If it helps Caylee It's alright by me - but same same - I don't feel that it's right for " my personal words" being used " chopped and dismantled" for another user to take and post on another site. Mixed bag reaction I guess. If my SM name was mentioned - who knows what would come back here.  Not worth it. The links and such that I put up are for research. The snipps are up for grabs - via the links. Links and such are not an issue.  If someone is going to use my words though - I prefer them to be in full content. And for someone to do that - they are going to need a lot of space. Whatever I guess. Like I said " If it helps Caylee" its all good.
 Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: May 28, 2010, 05:54:50 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/5/28/motions_hearing_set_for_tuesday_in_casey_case.html
 Motions Hearing Set For Tuesday In Casey Case
Friday, May 28, 2010 12:17:41 AM
ORLANDO -- Chief Judge Belvin Perry has scheduled a hearing for Tuesday to consider several motions filed by Casey Anthony’s defense.

Perry will consider requests filed by Anthony's lawyers to seal her jail visitation logs, reconsider rulings made by the previous judge, Stan Strickland, and two other motions.

In another development, the state filed a motion in response to the defense's challenge to Florida's death penalty.

Prosecutors cited several precedents in asking the judge to deny the challenge

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: May 28, 2010, 08:53:30 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/5/28/motions_hearing_set_for_tuesday_in_casey_case.html
 Motions Hearing Set For Tuesday In Casey Case
Friday, May 28, 2010 7:22:00 AM
ORLANDO -- Chief Judge Belvin Perry has scheduled a hearing for Tuesday to consider several motions filed by Casey Anthony’s defense.

Perry will consider requests filed by Anthony's lawyers to seal her jail visitation logs, reconsider rulings made by the previous judge, Stan Strickland, and two other motions.

In another development, the state filed a motion in response to the defense's challenge to Florida's death penalty.

Prosecutors cited several precedents in asking the judge to deny the challenge.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: May 28, 2010, 09:13:46 AM »

Thanks Sunny    That clown picture is probably worth some money right now, hope someone kept it  The plastic on the furniture, got love it, brings back memories 
seriously about the clown picture??  thats funny....I remember seeing those as a child....(I have always been skeered of clowns)
I am not skeered of clowns, but I sure would be if one was my lawyer!

Hi Ms Bearly ... I no likey Clowns either, never have ... Bobo the Clown Atty is what he is " A Con Man" in a suit paid for by Disney. ABC.

“Want to hear something funny?  I’m incredibly afraid of clowns.  Yes, clowns.  Any kind of clown will do it.  I love the circus, but I hate those stupid clowns, with the painted smiles, ginormous shoes, stupid puffy wigs, and whatever else they decide to add to their ridiculousness.  I saw “It” when I was 8, and ever since, I’ve been ruined.  I was never much[of] a fan in the first place, but that surely didn’t help.  So there you go; your fun fact of the day.  [..] I’m not proud of it, or maybe I am.  The joke with my attorneys, ‘I hate clowns and there are too many f*ing clowns at this circus!’ – referencing the media, other lawyers, and all of those idiots that want to be a part of this Freak Show.”

From Casey's jailhouse letters to Robyn.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/040610-casey-anthony

Hi Desi!!   Good to see you!! This has to be the only thing Kc and I could ever have in common......being  skeered of clowns.....I was told by my Granny that a clown skeered me when I was bout 2 yrs old. I don't remember it...but was told the clown was at a store...Penney's or Sears.....some promotion....the clown swooped down and picked me up and that was that!!  My granny said I screamed like a banshee and the look of pure fear was on my face as I screamed, cried, kicked etc. Granny said it took several hours to calm me down.....and for years after that if I even saw a picture of a clown I would become hysterical!!  I don't go to the circus....because of the animal cruelty and the damn CLOWNS!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: May 28, 2010, 09:26:18 AM »

thanks turbo....it is so nice to see a well written motion!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: May 28, 2010, 09:35:37 AM »

Reading your description about hanging instantly brought to mind that picture of the cartoon doll that kc had in her images.  The one where the teddy bear is hanginghttp://images.ibsys.com/2008/0926/17565188_432X480.jpg
That if the first thing which came to mind for me too. That picture always gave me cold chills to look at it.
R.I.P.  Hanna Mack
http://www.jurorthirteen.com/BrutalMurderofHannaMack/tabid/1136/Default.aspx

R.I.P.  Josephine Otero
http://www.kansas.com/2005/03/07/15111/josephine-otero.html

R.I.P.  Exodus Tyson
http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoenix/articles/2009/05/26/20090526tyson-daughter0526-ON.html

thanks Desi.....I got 1/2 way though the article regarding Hanna Mack and realized if I want to be productive today I needed to stop reading....   I will never understand that kind of evil....and perhaps that is a good thing.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: May 28, 2010, 09:39:19 AM »

The guy on trial for kidnapping, sexually assaulting, and murdering Brooke Bennett (Michael Jacques, her uncle) is "prematurely" fighting the death penalty, too.  He is charged under a federal offense, so it's the U.S. rather than the state, seeking to put him to death.  Same thing, though: fighting the death penalty before the perp is even tried, much less convicted.

------------
From the Vermont Times Argus:

http://www.timesargus.com/article/20100519/NEWS02/5190317/1003/NEWS02

Published: May 19, 2010

BURLINGTON (AP) — Federal prosecutors say efforts to block the death penalty by lawyers for a Vermont man charged with killing his niece have the potential to destroy the foundation of American justice.

Prosecutors made those claims in papers filed Monday in U.S. District Court in Burlington in the case against 44-year-old Michael Jacques of Randolph.

Jacques is charged with kidnapping, sexually assaulting and then killing his 12-year-old niece in June 2008. Jacques is being charged in federal court and prosecutors are planning to seek the death penalty if he is convicted. He has pleaded not guilty.

Defense attorneys had argued the death penalty is discriminatory. Prosecutors counter the federal death penalty is established law.
------------

I think when the defense 'knows' there is no chance of anything other than a guilty verdict, they start the penalty phase before the trial even begins. It is clear to me that is what Kc's duhfence team is doing. IMO they are only now starting to make it look as though they are really defending Kc....preparing for trial.......but in fact they are IMO only going through the motions...

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: May 28, 2010, 09:44:39 AM »

I'm being a tattletale:

Somebody lifted Deenie's "Atlas Bone" post from here and used it to start a thread over at WS. 

They are not allowed to link or even mention SM over there... so Deenie's words are just copy/pasted right in with no attribution.  Did she give her consent?  I wonder...

thanks Desi......what a shame that Tricia is so narrow minded...

Deenie obviously someone other than us think your post is interesting and probative

Desi

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #433 on: May 28, 2010, 09:45:33 AM »

I'm being a tattletale:

Oh, oh, I'm a member there, but don't post, maybe it is time for a post over there 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: May 28, 2010, 09:48:33 AM »

Deenie's stolen and bastardized post at WS is

Moved: Atlas Bone pulled for review
sweets

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: May 28, 2010, 09:49:13 AM »

I'm being a tattletale:

Oh, oh, I'm a member there, but don't post, maybe it is time for a post over there 

hi nrcg......looks like the post has been pulled

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: May 28, 2010, 10:05:28 AM »

Deenie's stolen and bastardized post at WS is

Moved: Atlas Bone pulled for review
sweets
There stupid moving crap for review, probably isn't coming back 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #437 on: May 28, 2010, 11:13:28 AM »

Interesting exchange on twitter.....

Enyaa
WS post 'Atlas Bone' (Caylee) that was pulled, was orig. sev posts & pic from SM, chopped up posted w/o link or recog where from. Bad form
14 minutes ago via web

Enyaa
It's fine with SM that WS 'won't tolerate' any mention of SM. But there also ought to be a penalty when a WS member STEALS info from SM.
half a minute ago via web

Searchingone
there never has been and never will be.don't dare take posts from WS and put on SM.WS starts locking things up and removing stuff.
8 minutes ago via web in reply to Enyaa

Searchingone
that is the way it is and is what happens when ppl are looking for notoriety above all.Look how giddy T gets when there is a mention
7 minutes ago via web in reply to Enyaa

Searchingone
of ws in an article somewhere.. its all about notoriety, not the missing and their loved ones.
6 minutes ago via web in reply to Enyaa

Enyaa
True, SM doesn't have rules such as that. If SM takes info from WS there is a link provided.
5 minutes ago via web in reply to Searchingone

Enyaa
Just saying that since WS won't tolerate w/o ban mention of SM & links, neither should they tolerate the stealing and
2 minutes ago via web in reply to Searchingone

Enyaa
chopping up of SM posts being posted to WS as if the posts was a brain child of someone at WS. All w/o a ban. Just 'pulled'.
1 minute ago  via web  in reply to Searchingone

Enyaa
That's very true, and it's so sad. Even the one whose info was stolen took it gracefully & said if it helps Caylee it's good.
less than 5 seconds ago via web in reply to Searchingone

Searchingone
I am glad some of us really are here for the missing and their loved ones and the fact is,reading posts and watching behaviors it
5 minutes ago via web in reply to Enyaa

Searchingone
really shows who is around for notoriety and who is around for the missing and their loved ones,you can tell them apart.I agree w/you
4 minutes ago via web in reply to Enyaa

Searchingone
on the rest of what you said, but you know WS has been doing it for a long time and claiming the info as theirs, it will not change.
3 minutes ago via web in reply to Enyaa

Searchingone
just like them banning family members of other missing persons because they thought AnnaFl was a HaLeigh family member,did they

Searchingone
ever attempt to make it right? nope.

Enyaa
Yes, ITA! It's just so sad that Tricia is so insecure and greedy, and tries to sweep so much under the rug.
less than 10 seconds ago via web in reply to Searchingone

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: May 28, 2010, 11:30:08 AM »

Thanks Wyks 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #439 on: May 28, 2010, 11:36:13 AM »

Thanks Wyks 

You're welcome!  Betcha WS won't steal *that* post, hmmm?   Monkey Devil!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.