May 22, 2024, 11:39:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 391409 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #860 on: September 25, 2008, 12:51:08 PM »

... and the results of the forensic testing inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle which indicate the presence of a decomposing body is a non-issue.

Hey ... even without DNA confirmation ... realistically what are the chances that the decomposing body is not Caylee.

Janet 

Janet, you confuse me.  Do you think it was Caylee, but you're just not confident in the evidence?  I seem to remember you posting that you're not sure they know she's dead (or that it's her in the trunk).

Story of my life!

Out4Bull

the "powers that be" within the investigation who released to the media the outcome of the forensic testing confirmed that a decomposing body had been inside the trunk of Casey Anthony's vehicle but ... it is unclear whether or not DNA conclusively identified the decomposing body as being that of Caylee Marie.

However ... when you stop and consider ... with or without DNA evidence ... what are the chances that another decomposing body would have been in that trunk.  In my opinion ... NONE.

Janet
______

MIXED MESSAGES

'Additional Evidence' Indicates Caylee Anthony Is Dead
Lead Investigator Says Body In Trunk Was 3-Year-Old
POSTED: 2:21 pm EDT August 31, 2008
UPDATED: 3:03 pm EDT September 1, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange Sheriff’s Office said again Monday that  “there is a strong probability” that Caylee Anthony is dead, noting that investigators have “additional evidence that has not been made public.”

The statement came a day after investigators for the first time on the record acknowledged that recent FBI lab tests indicated that Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that the child is dead.

Officials did not say what additional evidence they have, saying the investigation is ongoing.

“If any evidence to the contrary is provided, it will be vigorously pursued,” the statement from Capt. Angelo Nieves said

<snipped>

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

Okay, thanks.  I think it's pretty obvious it was little Caylee too.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: September 25, 2008, 12:52:22 PM »

Second response from Amy Edwards at the Sentinel

I apologize, in my haste I should have been clearer in my response to you and read your question more closely. I meant to say no records of  interviews of Cindy or George have been released.

As for the cell phone records, which was the other part of your question, two other reporters were responsible for reading those, and so at the moment I could not tell you exactly what has and has not been released. 

They are both out of the office right now.

Is Amy a monkey??? 
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #862 on: September 25, 2008, 12:52:56 PM »

2.  Being called an Unfit Mother would be hard for anyone to take, even if it were true.  To have her own mother call her such a name must have hurt a lot.  Casey has feelings somewhere and to be labeled unfit, not just once but many times, by her mother would be a terrible stressor.  From what I have read, most women who kill their children believe that they are bad mothers and not really capable of raising a child.  It is very tied to low self-esteem and a sense of failure.  Here, Casey's own mother was telling her over and over that she was a bad mom.

Do this mean that Cindy will not vote for Casey for the Mother of the Year Award?

Now I am confused, I thought Lee was working on the seating chart

Peace Monkeys
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: September 25, 2008, 01:01:15 PM »

I had something very strange happen this morning and I'm curious if anyone else has had it happen to them. Around 7:00-7:30 this morning I had a warning message someone had changed my files and the shut down , restart  black screen mess come up then my Fort Knox old Time defense took over. WTH was that? I haven't been to any other sites except for those we have talked about here for at least a week. Heck, if someone was just being curious about me if they would have asked I would tell them but they are not going to like what they took back home with them. A gal has a right to protect herself huh? 

I have stayed up all night and I'm still behind LOL. Now I'm thinking about someone posting it stuck with them how Casey looked at her Dad at the bond hearing and someone posted she texted that the car smelled after her dad borrowed her car. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: September 25, 2008, 01:02:50 PM »

I am behind in my reading so if someone else has posted similar....sorry

Yesterday I emailed Lifetime re the $2 million deal. 

I heard on the news today that you have signed a $2 million movie deal with the Anthony family.  Is this correct? If so, I intend to boycott your channel.  For this family to profit from the disappearnce of a little girl, Caylee, when we don't even know the final outcome of this case....well, I am thoroughly disgusted.  Your programing will not be a favorite of mine and I will no longer continue to watch your programing.  Sorry

There response:

Please be advised that Lifetime Networks is not developing a movie based on Caylee Anthony. These reports are untrue.

Anyone else get a response?

Good Morning Monks!  As usual I am rushing to get caught up.  yes, AZGrama...I got the same response, word for word.  Also we had coffee with a retired DA last night....naturally I took the chance to ask a few questions he said in his opinion nothing relating to evidence that will be used in a manslaughter/murder case will be revealed. And again, in his opinion, the LE are playing cat and mouse with Baez....the mouse, Baez loses!!   Again in his opinion she will be tried on the civil charges......not child neglect....UNLESS, the LE has enuf evidence to charge her with manslaughter/murder first. Everything that has been released is in his words...FOREPLAY!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #865 on: September 25, 2008, 01:02:58 PM »

I apologize, in my haste I should have been clearer in my response to you and read your question more closely. I meant to say no records of  interviews of Cindy or George have been released.

As for the cell phone records, which was the other part of your question, two other reporters were responsible for reading those, and so at the moment I could not tell you exactly what has and has not been released. 

Is Amy a monkey??? 

No,  She works for the Orlando Sentinel

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: September 25, 2008, 01:03:07 PM »

Tomm, no matter what Cindy says now, I do not believe for a minute that she thought Casey was a candidate for Mother of the Year or anywhere near it.  I think she sees herself in that role...Mother Martyr of the Year. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: September 25, 2008, 01:03:26 PM »

Hudsunn - I found your post so interesting and well thought out. 
What a pity that Casey couldn't have been supported in living independently,
away from the Anthony household. 
It seems in some bizarre way, Cindy would not want to see Casey succeed even though that would have been best for Caylee.  An unhealthy co-dependeny seemed to exist. 
If only Caylee  and her well being had been everyone's first priority!
Now the best that can be hoped for is that Caylee will be found and justice served.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #868 on: September 25, 2008, 01:05:37 PM »

From WS

Even my dog knows how to look in every nook & cranny.

Hi folks

I just spoke on the telephone to a reporter who is inside the wftv newsroom.

He told me that they just got the audio tapes "in house" and the interviews we are going to hear are with:

Lee A

Jesse G

Tony L
And he expects they will have all 3 interviews up on their website shortly

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: September 25, 2008, 01:05:58 PM »

Hudsunn-
I didn't quote your post to save space.  I think your post was very intriguing and I agree with a lot of it.  I do think Cindy was the catalyst leading KC to do what she did.  I think Cindy has some mental issues that were present way before any of this stuff happened.  There is a term called "symbiotic" which describes the type of relationship I believe that Cindy and Casey have.

I blame Cindy for carrying on this ridiculous circus.  If she would have sat KC down and told her she loves her and that she's ready to hear the truth, and she will love her no matter what, I think KC would have told the truth.  It's too late for that now, because Baez is counting on making a name for himself and becoming rich, IMO.  It's all sickening, isn't it?
canadagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: September 25, 2008, 01:06:12 PM »

Casey's life reads like the Perils of Pauline.  Not one but TWO flat tires at the same time.  Running out of gas twice.  And this is important because when there is murder within a family, especially murder of a child by a parent, we have to look at possible stressors.  It is one stress piled on top of the other that usually leads to a parent killing a child.  Casey had some pretty big stressors.

Hi Hudsunn....I don't know if I'm doing this right.  Will see.

I think you are bang on.  There had been dysfunction in the family for a long time.   Cindy/George divorce action and financial problems, criticism of Casey and not getting her life together plus no financial contribution to raising Caylee must have made living there a h*ll. 

Excellent insight!!!!
Monkey See Monkey Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #871 on: September 25, 2008, 01:06:41 PM »

2.  Being called an Unfit Mother would be hard for anyone to take, even if it were true.  To have her own mother call her such a name must have hurt a lot.  Casey has feelings somewhere and to be labeled unfit, not just once but many times, by her mother would be a terrible stressor.  From what I have read, most women who kill their children believe that they are bad mothers and not really capable of raising a child.  It is very tied to low self-esteem and a sense of failure.  Here, Casey's own mother was telling her over and over that she was a bad mom.

Do this mean that Cindy will not vote for Casey for the Mother of the Year Award?

Now I am confused, I thought Lee was working on the seating chart

I totally agree!  This Anthony Family has a tangled mess of mental illnesses! Started with CA and GA... u know the saying... The nut doesn't fall far from the tree...  And you are so right (although not making excuses Casey) that one person can only take so much abuse!!!  Between GA and CA, my lord, a sane person would be crazy in 5 minutes up in dat house. Imagine 22 years of NO TELLING what kind of abuse behind those closed Anthony doors.  God love you, Caylee, your exposure to this web of sickness is over!!!

Monkey See Monkey Do- Monkey get in trouble too!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: September 25, 2008, 01:06:42 PM »

New Audio Tapes To Be Released In Casey Anthony Case
POSTED: 4:43 pm EDT September 24, 2008
UPDATED: 12:40 pm EDT September 25, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Orange County deputies are expected to release new audio tapes in the Casey Anthony case Thursday. They are interviews with several men in Casey's life, including Tony Lazaro and Jesse Grund.

As soon as Eyewitness News obtains the new recordings, they will be posted in their entirety here on WFTV.com.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17549736/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #873 on: September 25, 2008, 01:07:34 PM »

Hudsunn, very well thought out.  I agree with what you're saying about the pressure Cindy put on Casey, and I imagine hearing your own mother tell you that you are a bad parent over and over would be extremely painful.  I'm still hoping that Caylee's death was accidental and that Casey will realize that telling the truth about EVERYTHING will take a that weight off her shoulders.  Maybe she'll even sleep peacefully.  I can see Cindy feeling tremendous guilt over the way she's treated Casey and I'm sure she feels some blame for what has happened to Caylee.  I think that's why she is supporting Casey, perhaps for the first time in her life.  Casey needs love and support from her family, and they need to encourage...no insist...that she the truth and stop living in this fantasy world.  A parent's love is supposed to be unconditional.  It's time for the Anthonys to tell Casey they will love her no matter what, but they will all be living in hell on earth until the truth is told and Caylee has the proper burial she deserves.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #874 on: September 25, 2008, 01:09:04 PM »

Tomm, no matter what Cindy says now, I do not believe for a minute that she thought Casey was a candidate for Mother of the Year or anywhere near it.  I think she sees herself in that role...Mother Martyr of the Year. 

I could not help it

Peace Monkeys
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: September 25, 2008, 01:11:23 PM »

Hi canadagirl and welcome!
Welcome all new monkeys I may have missed!

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #876 on: September 25, 2008, 01:12:41 PM »

From WS

Hi folks

He told me that they just got the audio tapes "in house" and the interviews we are going to hear are with:

Lee A

Jesse G

Tony L
That's great! I wasn't crasy about either statement..Do to alot of umms and stuttering..There is something in a voice that tells alot..Never know i may have a better opinion of tony after that.
Monkey See Monkey Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #877 on: September 25, 2008, 01:13:51 PM »

I could not help it

OMG!!! Too funny... I bet CA will try and choke Casey down again to get that Mother Of The Year Award!!!   

BTW who is KC friend in that pic?

Monkey See Monkey Do- Monkey get in trouble too!!!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: September 25, 2008, 01:14:22 PM »

Is Amy a monkey??? 

No,  She works for the Orlando Sentinel
Sorry, I was being facetious, since you sort of "corrected her" here, then you got a second email from her correcting herself.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: September 25, 2008, 01:17:38 PM »

From WS

Hi folks

Lee A

Jesse G

Tony L

And still nothing from GEORGE!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.