May 13, 2024, 02:12:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 493594 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1720 on: August 08, 2008, 01:03:15 PM »

I don't recall the neighbor saying that Casey left the home and then returned on June 18th.

JMHO

Casey leaves with Caylee on June 16th @ 12:50pm.  Casey stops somewhere leaving Caylee in the car.   Caylee dies in the car.  I read on another board that it was rainy and 71 degrees on the 16th but could not confirm that myself.  If so it still could have got too hot in the car.

Casey comes to car.....freaks out.  No one answers their phone.  Puts Caylee in the trunk until the 18th when she realizes she must do something.  So she goes home.....borrows shovel from neighbor.  Backs into the driveway.  Takes Caylee out of car and lays her on the ground or in the sand box while she digs a hole to put Caylee in.  Takes the shovel back to neighbor.  Leaves.

Here's what I don't believe.  I don't believe that the 24th meeting with George happened the way he says it did.  I think Casey confessed to George what happened and George removed Caylee to an undisclosed location.  George knows.  Cindy does not.  Just my humble opinion of course. 

At this point Cindy may know what actually happened.  But maybe she figures that a child left in a car is negligant homicide while an accidental drowning in a pool is not.  She just seemed too concerned about inforcing how safe they are with the pool ladder and how it was put up on the 15th but they discovered it down on the 17th.  If the weather really was rainy and 71 degrees on the 16th I doubt anyone went swimming.

I'll bet George wishes he had never reported his shed broken into.  And I'll bet Cindy wishes she had never told the 911 operators that the car smelled like a dead body.

When Cindy make the remark that she didn't want to lose another one is when I think she knew what really happened.

They've got themselves in a real mess and I don't feel one bit sorry for them.  How in the world you as a grandparent could not know at least where the babysitter lived when that grandchild lived with you for the most part is beyond me.JMHO

God Bless that precious little child.

I totally agree Snoopy.If one of my grand daughters were living with me their whole life and my daughter had a babysitter lined up....darn tootin I'd know ALL about said babysitter,phone numbers,addys etc and wouldn't said babysitter need a note from parents in case of emergencys like for hospital.Wouldn't the babysitter NEED grandparents phone numbers at least,in case of emergencys....yes.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1721 on: August 08, 2008, 01:04:12 PM »

Question:  So legally what happens from here if Mother of the year refuses to give any information to help everyone get off their a$$ and go look for the missing child?

Is it correct to say that if no evidence surfaces or not enough to charge her with homicide, then she sits in jail until her felony 3 neglect charge comes up?

I sure hope there is way more info. that we are not privy to.

Casey does not have to help - sad as that it.

She is facing 6 years for neglect / endangerment and lying to authorities.

she will be in jail until a trial on those charges or until they raise $50,020 dollar in cash to ensure her appearance at hearings and a future trial should one occur.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1722 on: August 08, 2008, 01:05:20 PM »

Bearly
I agree with you. That pool is significant, if no other reason than Cindy thinks it isn't.  An accident is if you suddenly miss your child and find them floating in the pool and they don't survive within minutes of it happening.  Negligence is finding the child in the pool after you have been doing other things HOURS later.  Accidents happen all the time, but you simply do not call 911 and get help in accidents...you do what is the right thing to do...because you never in your entire life would have meant or wanted anything bad to happen.  You are devastated when it's all over and your life is forever affected by the incident because of the enormous guilt you have to live with for the rest of your life. You do not wait 30 days to tell someone about.  It happens right then...right there and you deal with it.

Hi Lala:

Yep.  If there was even the slightest chance she could have been saved, Casey would have called out for help.  Somewhere in my heart, I have sympathy for Casey.  Anger, most definitely, but no matter what happened I think it was accidental.  I truly believe she loves Caylee. 

I think any parent has had moments where we are lucky to have gotten another chance.  Like losing a child in a store, on the beach, or any number of things.  Casey, however, lied about what happened and that is the difference. 

If the child was pulled out of the pool 1 hour, 2 hours, etc. after the occurrence, they would know the time of death.  I think that was what she was afraid of them knowing.

Flame away!!!  (I can take it!)  My air conditioner is up too high anyway.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1723 on: August 08, 2008, 01:05:41 PM »

If your daughter, granddaughter, son, grandson, or any relative was kidnapped and taken and you called the police and they in turn notified the FBI do you think if the FBI thought for one single moment that your relative had actually been kidnapped after hearing just a portion of the story and checking it out within a day that the news media would be allowed to cover this story?  (Sorry about that long sentence.)

NO!!  WAY!!!! 

The law enforcement would have stopped that immediately and used the media to help them find your loved one.  They knew it was and never has been anything but a death.  I am sorry there are those that don't want to believe that, but everything I have seen the authorities do so far is in line with a homicide type investigation not a kidnapping.  I know of a few FBI mistakes in kidnappings, I know of one in particular, that was royally screwed up, but for the most part they do not act like this.  There is no way Casey would be in jail right now, because she would have IMMEDIATELY told her family and they would have called law enforcement and things would have been rolling within hours. No one has looked for this child yet!!!  Not one single person....no one. 

Casey is responsible for what happened and everyone knows this.  BTW I don't think Casey is going to break...being isolated as she has been would have begun to take it's toll on her and I truly think she would have given up the location by now.  It will take something else to get her to talk.  MOO
I think that this incarceration might be taking it's toll on Casey.
Think she's manipulated her family for a long time and when Caylee was born she had an added ace up her sleeve - since Grandparents particularly Cindy, were so in love with Caylee.  When she was chastised for stealing, being irresponsible...whatever...she could threaten to leave and take the baby.  Cindy would retreat.
Casey's refusal now to meet with family members, is I believe her last gasp and last attempt to do her FU!  She's playing hardball with her family...it's her pattern.  I don't think it will work this time!!
This is what I suspect and is only my opinion.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1724 on: August 08, 2008, 01:06:02 PM »

OMG....ok,George having a hissy fit and Cindy trying to pacify the media that SHE wanted in this case.
This is like some kinda bad movie....poor sweet little Caylee.
:*(

read the Dr Pill files... the Kalpoes cracked and went on meds because of Carpe... he's probably completely responsible for what's happening to George also.

You just MADE MY DAY!

LOL     I love you MANNNNNN!!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1725 on: August 08, 2008, 01:06:17 PM »

The pond in this video(3:18) just doesn't look like the place you hide a body. Nothing to hide it....I think the media is sensationalizing when they talk about the big search of the waterways if they all look like this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xuYuVG6mM4

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1726 on: August 08, 2008, 01:07:25 PM »

Lord help me. I just found something with one of George's statements.

In our timeline here, on June 12: George Anthony says Caylee was spotted by friends of the Anthony family in a shopping area near the Orange-Seminole county lines. She was wearing a pink and blue outfit and white-rimmed sunglasses.

In the search warrant it says that on the 6th (or 16th if that was a typo) he reports that was the last he saw her and she was wearing a blue jeans skirt, pink top and white trimmed sunglasses.

If this is true .... it would mean Cindy lied about the "fathers day" video ..... I'm sure that could be confirmed by nursing home staff

IIRC, the nursing home has confirmed the visit via a the sign in...

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1727 on: August 08, 2008, 01:09:12 PM »

Question:  So legally what happens from here if Mother of the year refuses to give any information to help everyone get off their a$$ and go look for the missing child?

Is it correct to say that if no evidence surfaces or not enough to charge her with homicide, then she sits in jail until her felony 3 neglect charge comes up?

she will be in jail until a trial on those charges or until they raise $50,020 dollar in cash to ensure her appearance at hearings and a future trial should one occur.

Is the reason that the Anthonys haven't put their house up for bond money to get Casey out cuz they might be maxed out with leins due to Casey's 45G spending spree?
Also .... does anyone know where that info came from?  (45G)

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1728 on: August 08, 2008, 01:09:22 PM »

My only problem with the pool scenario now...

is when I factor in the new Mark Fuhrman timeline.

It could still be the pool...

...but to me it is looking like a hot car, also.

Dunno. I am torn between the two.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1729 on: August 08, 2008, 01:10:23 PM »

Is the reason that the Anthonys haven't put their house up for bond money to get Casey out cuz they might be maxed out with leins due to Casey's 45G spending spree?
Also .... does anyone know where that info came from?  (45G)

Mrs. Grace.

------------------
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1730 on: August 08, 2008, 01:12:29 PM »

An hours not much time, IMO.  She probably is close, very close.  Since she backed the car up to the garage before she borrowed the shovel, I think they should excavate the entire back yard.  They loved Caylee too much put her in a place they couldn't moniter. 

just thought of a possible clue and you helped kippy

does anyone know which room in the house is Casey's? does it face the area behind the house that is totally wooded?

could Casey have buried Caylee out there and in her own sick way would be able to look out there and think about her daughter?

1 hour is about the time it would take a size 5 to dig a shallow grave.
Does anyone have a transcript or video of anyone stating that Casey borrowed the shovel for one hour?Not that I doubt someone read/saw that,I would just like to see it for myself before I go off in any direction.

It was stated in the bond hearing by Det. Yuri Melich. I just listened to it.
Thank you MrsKub.
Smile

Karma Is Coming

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1731 on: August 08, 2008, 01:15:48 PM »

Only 1 hour sounds more like using it for the break in on the

family shed to me.

------------------
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1732 on: August 08, 2008, 01:16:21 PM »

If your daughter, granddaughter, son, grandson, or any relative was kidnapped and taken and you called the police and they in turn notified the FBI do you think if the FBI thought for one single moment that your relative had actually been kidnapped after hearing just a portion of the story and checking it out within a day that the news media would be allowed to cover this story?  (Sorry about that long sentence.)

NO!!  WAY!!!! 

The law enforcement would have stopped that immediately and used the media to help them find your loved one.  They knew it was and never has been anything but a death.  I am sorry there are those that don't want to believe that, but everything I have seen the authorities do so far is in line with a homicide type investigation not a kidnapping.  I know of a few FBI mistakes in kidnappings, I know of one in particular, that was royally screwed up, but for the most part they do not act like this.  There is no way Casey would be in jail right now, because she would have IMMEDIATELY told her family and they would have called law enforcement and things would have been rolling within hours. No one has looked for this child yet!!!  Not one single person....no one. 

Casey is responsible for what happened and everyone knows this.  BTW I don't think Casey is going to break...being isolated as she has been would have begun to take it's toll on her and I truly think she would have given up the location by now.  It will take something else to get her to talk.  MOO

EXACTAMUNDO LALA'S!!!

But I do think that Casy sitting in jail is getting some kind of pleasure knowing her whole twisted family...is going down with her....I do think in some way...it's a kind of *payback* time in Casy's twisted mind....

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: August 08, 2008, 01:16:57 PM »

Do you think George is pissed because he had to take out his own garbage because no one answered his ad?

One other reason I think George does not know is I think the is going to lose his mind when he finds out the truth.

I hope Cindy knows a good veterinarian because that man is going to need horse tranquilizers.  Cindy is letting out some emotion during this time.  George is holding it all in, even after that display this morning.

I hate pools and kids.  When my son was little I lived with my parents for almost 5 years.  They had a pool in the back yard.  Luckily we lived in the basement (2 bedrooms +).  I had the door at the top of the steps locked and the back door locked so you needed a key to get out.  I so hated that pool in the yard.  One fall (as in autumn) my nephew was riding his trike and went through the cover into the pool.  No one, I am told has ever been seen moving as fast as my brother who ran down the porch steps and reached in and before he hit the bottom of the shallow end, grabbed him out bike and all.  The problem was, my brother was not supposed to be watching him at the time, he was fixing something on the porch and just happened to be there.   

I believe in miracles!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1734 on: August 08, 2008, 01:20:20 PM »

OMG....ok,George having a hissy fit and Cindy trying to pacify the media that SHE wanted in this case.
This is like some kinda bad movie....poor sweet little Caylee.
:*(

read the Dr Pill files... the Kalpoes cracked and went on meds because of Carpe... he's probably completely responsible for what's happening to George also.

LOLOLOL!!!
Poor Carpe....always going after those suspicious people.

Karma Is Coming

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1735 on: August 08, 2008, 01:21:19 PM »

Yeppers...I'm following you...what
Can....I think Casy borrowed the neighbor's shovel because there would be Caylee's DNA on Grand Parents shovel if she used that one....I agree that Caylee at that ouint *WAS* buried on the GP's back yard....and Caylee was dug up...put in the trunk of the car...from the garage...to move to another location...hence the smell of dead body in trund of car.....hope the LE got that shovel from the neighbots......Destiny....Good Day Cage Mates!
and good day to you too Destiny!
On this premise then - who's shovel was used when first buried in the garden? (June 16?)  Wouldn't it have been Anthony's?
Casey borrowed neighbor's shovel on the 18th (reburial ?) - and shovel was returned in an hour.
Wouldn't, couldn't this mean there could be dna on BOTH shovels?
If you follow me?...

Yeppers...I'm right behind you...what if the GP's are short one shovel now?....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: August 08, 2008, 01:21:56 PM »

What is all this with Lee and his investigation?  Doesn't he know his name is LEE and not LE? 

I hope he doesn't get in the way of the police work running around with his little box of "Spy Gear." 

Maybe he thinks FBI means FIB and thinks his family is helping out greatly.   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: August 08, 2008, 01:24:55 PM »

Can....I think Casy borrowed the neighbor's shovel because there would be Caylee's DNA on Grand Parents shovel if she used that one....I agree that Caylee at that ouint *WAS* buried on the GP's back yard....and Caylee was dug up...put in the trunk of the car...from the garage...to move to another location...hence the smell of dead body in trund of car.....hope the LE got that shovel from the neighbots......Destiny....Good Day Cage Mates!

btw Destiny, it sure is good to have you back safely in the cage.  I missed those hot chocolate late nights.

I believe in miracles!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1738 on: August 08, 2008, 01:27:15 PM »

Only 1 hour sounds more like using it for the break in on the

family shed to me.

I agree...I have thought all along the neighbors shovel was to break the shed lock....she stole gas cans with gas .....IMO, she might have taken a shovel from Anthony's shed. GP didn't report anything else stolen, but who knows....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: August 08, 2008, 01:27:52 PM »

I have no doubt there is.  The Anthony Hour is only a smokescreen the investigators are glad happened to get us off their back while they do the real investigation.

I wonder if the bushy haired stranger put that ladder back in the pool?  After all, he did leave the gate opened as a clue that it was someone else and not the family who did it.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.