May 21, 2024, 07:13:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #527 9/26 - 9/29/2006  (Read 120402 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: September 29, 2006, 11:30:48 AM »

Sunfreak-

Listen to you  Laughing is San rubbing off on you?  Laughing

I just hope that show resonates with others like Arubannese but I'd also like to call out to her to THANK HER for her genuine and thoughtful posts!

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: September 29, 2006, 11:34:21 AM »

According to Arubaanse, the Jensen show with Beth should be repeating right now!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: September 29, 2006, 11:36:05 AM »

you suppose Joran's gonna watch?  Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: September 29, 2006, 11:37:19 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
you suppose Joran's gonna watch?  Laughing

Nope, because word has it he's in Aruba right now  Wink
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: September 29, 2006, 11:37:33 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Excellent FP post by Arubaanse:

<snip>
And what the heck is Joran doing in Aruba right now?? Shouldn’t he be going to school here? [/b][/color]

Joran should have plenty of time to update his Zorpia site now!  Hee Hee!

I wonder if he's planning on venturing out to the clubs tonight!? The dog murdering, psychopathic goon better stay home with Mommy and pat her head & give her "thick kisses."  I'll never understand how a young girl can feel safe & enjoy being with a creepy, splotchy red, lip-licking, darty eyed, pimple faced kid who is the main suspect of the kidnapping, rape & murder of another young girl!!

I wonder why he ran home to Aruba.  Was it an excuse to say the reason I couldn't meet with Beth as because I was in Aruba Rolling Eyes

Why isn't he in school like his lawyer Joe Tocopina states.  Is this another situation where he does what ever he pleases.  One day he feels like going to school and the next day he wants to fly back to Aruba.  Does he miss targeting the young American tourists so he needs to go back to Aruba because he knows he will get away with it.  We all know the ALE isn't protecting any US citizen from this psycho and all the other rapists in Aruba.  He feels comfortable on that island with his bunch of misfit friends.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: September 29, 2006, 11:37:53 AM »

I hope Joran has to walk to class now with this sign  Laughing

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: September 29, 2006, 11:38:24 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Aruba Cannot Accurately Report Crimes Either, ” claims that the number of crimes has actually risen recently”

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/09/29/aruba-cannot-accurately-report-crimes-either-claims-that-the-number-of-crimes-has-actually-risen-recently/

Much how many have disputed whether Aruba has properly reported their tourism numbers, now some are questioning whether crime in Aruba is being properly reported. Who is questioning the crime reports? The American International media? The Blogs? No, its the Aruban Police Union.

Uh - WE are ... whole point of the Murder & Crime thread (see my sig line). (I posted this story about a hour ago ...  Laughing  scooped Red ??? )

Now surely Red reads our thread MsMarple!  We are the ones to start questioning this and I truly believe this is a response to our effort.  Remember Glenda/Julia going into panic mode and saying Beth was going to sue the government of Aruba for false advertisement, etc. so we know we caught their eye.

But note instead of coming clean and telling the truth as one would expect, they lied some more!  Even the police are saying they are not reporting the truth so we know we are right now!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: September 29, 2006, 11:39:42 AM »

San-

It just proves there still are no rules for Joran, not even regarding school. Ultimately I do believe Joran will expose himself and also put egg all over Joe T's face, by the time all is said and done.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: September 29, 2006, 11:41:13 AM »

Anna you and MsMarples keep the pressure UP, your thread is very important and I luv ya for making renfro bluster and threaten !

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: September 29, 2006, 11:41:20 AM »

Replay of Jensen's show with beth on NOW!
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: September 29, 2006, 11:41:51 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

Thanks San for the transcripts!!

RE: if sk picked up jurin.
This is from our merrian earnest thread
I don't know if it's the k2 or the gottenbos bros.

Merian Ernest Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:18 pm Post subject: GSM Orwellian
What is wrong? The brothers had to be separated. The Babylonians have layed it thick and hard, but couldn't get what they asked for.

Tricked out cars and pc's. One decided to stay home and the other went to help. The Babylonians knew he was a bifrons. He bleeped on the screen all the way to Bill's lodgings.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: September 29, 2006, 11:43:41 AM »

Replay of Jensen's show with beth on NOW!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: September 29, 2006, 11:43:52 AM »

Forgot to add

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: September 29, 2006, 11:45:03 AM »

San-

It just proves there still are no rules for Joran, not even regarding school. Ultimately I do believe Joran will expose himself and also put egg all over Joe T's face, by the time all is said and done.

I case he is looking for a good college I know of a good one.  It has steel bars and nice friendly men who like like to play sports all day and lift weights.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: September 29, 2006, 11:45:29 AM »

Good morning friends... Smile

So glad to read the positive comments from the Netherlands.....

San, thank you for the transcripts.... Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: September 29, 2006, 11:45:56 AM »

Just posted by Viet Vet on the front page:

I would like to say that my wife traveled with Beth to the Netherlands/Holland to be on the Jensen show. Beth and my wife are friends and all of us went to Aruba many times in the summer of 2005. My wife said the Dutch people were very warm and nice to them. They were treated very good and truly loved the people and the country. The Jensen show was very professional and everyone truly wanted to hear Beth. Those people over there want to help us, hopefully their government can break the stalemate in Aruba. The big cover-up is in Aruba, hopefully someone down there will tell the Netherland detective team the truth and produce some evidence, if it all has not been destroyed. Really all you have to do is talk to Joran and his 2 friends. Their stories tell it all. Again I would like to thank all nice people in the Netherlands for caring about our loss. I am certain there are some good people in Aruba who feel the same but are afraid of the corruption in the Police Department and government of Aruba to come forward. For the sake of Aruba, Justice for Natalee
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: September 29, 2006, 11:46:10 AM »

San-

He will eventually show himself for what he is.  I just hope he doesn't end up hurting some young Dutch girl, because she said no to the big oath.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: September 29, 2006, 11:48:02 AM »

This is the sign Joran should be forced to carry!

Klaas,
Are your hands sore today from yesterday?  I am having neuropathy in my hands (and feet) and am finding it much easier to post icons, etc. than type.  Shades of Sandra K I guess but I do know the feeling you had yesterday and felt for you!

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: September 29, 2006, 11:50:57 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
This is the sign Joran should be forced to carry!

Klaas,
Are your hands sore today from yesterday?  I am having neuropathy in my hands (and feet) and am finding it much easier to post icons, etc. than type.  Shades of Sandra K I guess but I do know the feeling you had yesterday and felt for you!

I'm OK today but they were pretty tired yesterday.   Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: September 29, 2006, 11:53:57 AM »

Anna you and MsMarple keep the pressure UP, your thread is very important and I luv ya for making renfro bluster and threaten !

It was my idea to expose this but MsMarple made it happen.  She has done yeoman's work on this and I think her summary of crimes in Aruba needs some major publicity.  It is worthy of that.  

I wish BOC or somebody in the travel industry would advise us on what we can do to get the word out to tour agents and those responsible for sending people to Aruba unaware of this situation.

Here is the only dorm room Joran should have and goes with San's exercise program.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.