May 22, 2024, 06:29:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 391324 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: September 25, 2008, 10:41:06 AM »

Anthonys' attorney denies rumors of movie deal in Caylee case
Willoughby Mariano, Walter Pacheco and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writers
10:24 AM EDT, September 25, 2008
TODAY'S UPDATES:

NeJame: No truth to rumors of movie deal
9:55 a.m. The attorney representing the parents of Casey Anthony today denied that his clients have struck a deal with LMN for the rights to the story of their daughter and missing granddaughter, Caylee Marie.

"The first time I heard of any such thing was when I received a phone call from a reporter," said attorney Mark NeJame, who is representing George and Cindy Anthony. "We have not uttered one word or had one conversation with anybody from any media outlet...regarding negotiations or a deal."

LMN, formerly known as Lifetime Movie Network, is owned by the Walt Disney Company and the Hearst Corporation.

A publicist for LMN also rebuffed the allegations.

"There is no truth to the rumor that [lifetime Movie Network] has optioned any rights to the story of Casey Anthony and her daughter Caylee Marie," publicist Neil Schubert wrote in an e-mail to the Orlando Sentinel.

That doesn't mean Baez or Garrison didn't!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: September 25, 2008, 10:42:22 AM »

Hey yall..I was thinking...can someone tell me if we found out for sure whether or not George is Casey's bio dad? what is the family situation there? are Lee and Casey full or  half bro and sis?

"God dont like ugly"
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #742 on: September 25, 2008, 10:43:04 AM »

I am reading through here, and I see all of these flurry of calls and whatnot from Jesse, Amy, and Troy...suspicious I must agree, however it just does not ring in my mind that they are in on this.

Why would Amy press charges against Casey if she was in on this?  Casey could retalliate with throwing Amy under the bus in all of this mess, as well as the others.  With Amy's charges alone she could be looking at 70 years in prison max.  I would think if you were in on something as crazy as kidnapping you would not file petty charges on the leader of the pack..if you get what I am saying...IMO

I agree Dolce. I don't see any conspiracy here just a "simple" case of mother kills daughter and hides body.

Also, don't know if any of you monkeys have a teenage daughter at home, but I do. Some of her friends show similar calling patterns. If she doesn't answer the phone they won't leave a message but will call right back and repeat. This is the "cell phone stuck to the side of their heads" generation.
Hey I resent that (j/k) as I do that all the time.  I keep mine on speaker phone though, mostly text so its not glued to my ear. 

Also, I can not see why they would use an advertised pick up/delivery guy for all of this.  Casey is pretty sure of herself in all of this mess, she is not budging, I honestly do not think she would be this way if she was this careless with the texting and using a commercial driver for her body dump.

IMO

I think she did it all by herself. And maybe the other stuff is just a diversion tactic -- Amy buying gas can, etc.

I'm only 33, and I have a cell phone. But it just kind of annoys me that people can get in touch with me wherever I am.

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: September 25, 2008, 10:43:17 AM »

Hey yall..I was thinking...can someone tell me if we found out for sure whether or not George is Casey's bio dad? what is the family situation there? are Lee and Casey full or  half bro and sis?

According to Rick, Cindy's brother, George is Casey's bio dad.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #744 on: September 25, 2008, 10:44:42 AM »

I think he is both Casey's and Lee's bio dad. But hey, anything is possible.

I remember you, Caylee.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #745 on: September 25, 2008, 10:44:45 AM »

Cruising the web for info

Cindy's cell records

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1572445/cindy-anthony-cell-phone-report

All of her celebrity friends in there.

Peace Monkeys
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: September 25, 2008, 10:46:04 AM »

According to Rick, Cindy's brother, George is Casey's bio dad.

ok..cause I was trying to figure out how Lee could be older, but casey was supposedly from a first marriage, but Lee was CA and GA's son..lIt was blowing my freaking mind for a minute....

"God dont like ugly"
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #747 on: September 25, 2008, 10:47:27 AM »

I am reading through here, and I see all of these flurry of calls and whatnot from Jesse, Amy, and Troy...suspicious I must agree, however it just does not ring in my mind that they are in on this.

Why would Amy press charges against Casey if she was in on this?  Casey could retalliate with throwing Amy under the bus in all of this mess, as well as the others.  With Amy's charges alone she could be looking at 70 years in prison max.  I would think if you were in on something as crazy as kidnapping you would not file petty charges on the leader of the pack..if you get what I am saying...IMO

I agree Dolce. I don't see any conspiracy here just a "simple" case of mother kills daughter and hides body.

Also, don't know if any of you monkeys have a teenage daughter at home, but I do. Some of her friends show similar calling patterns. If she doesn't answer the phone they won't leave a message but will call right back and repeat. This is the "cell phone stuck to the side of their heads" generation.

oh, there probably isn't... but I am such a conspiracy theorist... my dad is a retired FBI agent and my husband is a Secret Service agent... I know the whole Occam's Razor philosophy on criminals... but I've heard some VERY convoluded stories from those two!!! 

Oh, and of course, like many of you I am a Scorpio... so I'm always looking for the story behind the story!!!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: September 25, 2008, 10:48:10 AM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

9:55 a.m. The attorney representing the parents of Casey Anthony today denied that his clients have struck a deal with LMN for the rights to the story of their daughter and missing granddaughter, Caylee Marie.

"The first time I heard of any such thing was when I received a phone call from a reporter," said attorney Mark NeJame, who is representing George and Cindy Anthony. "We have not uttered one word or had one conversation with anybody from any media outlet...regarding negotiations or a deal."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony092508,0,1791581.story

Sure

Peace Monkeys
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: September 25, 2008, 10:51:28 AM »

O/T

Just another FYI:

There have been warnings about trojans/viruses on the FoxBlog. I have now encountered 2 trojans that my antivirus software detected. I believe it is from some of the poster embedded videos. I have not clicked on any links, other than news sites.

Please be careful. I'm staying clear of there.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #750 on: September 25, 2008, 10:53:29 AM »

I agree and if there is a conspirator, that person is a family member. So far I have seen that Casey does attract "nice" guys and the friends of the "nice" guys...

but for Casey to be able to blackmail someone into conspiring with her she would have to have something on someone... everyone has secrets, but access to those secrets is sometimes hard to come by.

Personally, I think there is something to a family member as a co-conspirator. No need to lie and destroy evidence if there is not.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: September 25, 2008, 10:55:27 AM »

Outdoor 'Baby-Sitting Service' Mocks Child-Toting Anthony Protesters
POSTED: 9:10 am EDT September 25, 2008
UPDATED: 9:31 am EDT September 25, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An outdoor "babysitting service" set up near missing Caylee Anthony's home mocked protesters who continue to bring their young children, even infants, to heckle the family.

Local 6 videotaped a man taping signs to a baby's playpen reading, "Protesters Babysitting Service."

Homeowners have accused protesters of bad parenting for bringing infants and young children to the Anthony's Orange County home -- even late at night.

The home has become a tourist attraction for some visitors to Orlando and at least one group planned a trip to see the home after Casey Anthony was released from jail for the third time.

Recently, children were videotaped holding death signs in their parent's arms outside the Anthony home.

The protesters did not like the "babysitting service" and mocked the man setting it up, Local 6 reported.

http://www.local6.com/news/17554065/detail.html

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #752 on: September 25, 2008, 10:56:30 AM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony092508,0,1791581.story

Sure

Hey Tomm!!!!

That guy is so full of crap.
Did you sign the Lifetime petition a couple of pages back?
I did 
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: September 25, 2008, 10:58:02 AM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

Sure

Hey Tomm!!!!

That guy is so full of crap.
Did you sign the Lifetime petition a couple of pages back?
I did 

No I didn't Claire
I will now

Peace Monkeys
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: September 25, 2008, 10:58:11 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An outdoor "babysitting service" set up near missing Caylee Anthony's home mocked protesters who continue to bring their young children, even infants, to heckle the family.

Local 6 videotaped a man taping signs to a baby's playpen reading, "Protesters Babysitting Service."

Homeowners have accused protesters of bad parenting for bringing infants and young children to the Anthony's Orange County home -- even late at night.

The home has become a tourist attraction for some visitors to Orlando and at least one group planned a trip to see the home after Casey Anthony was released from jail for the third time.

Recently, children were videotaped holding death signs in their parent's arms outside the Anthony home.

The protesters did not like the "babysitting service" and mocked the man setting it up, Local 6 reported.

I find it pretty darn disgusting myself if indeed the protesters are doing that.Generation of vipers!!! God save the children,Amen!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: September 25, 2008, 11:04:50 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17549461/detail.html

Casey Anthony: Interviews Lead To Charges

POSTED: 4:16 pm EDT September 24, 2008
UPDATED: 6:13 am EDT September 25, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- On July 16, inside a conference room at Universal Orlando, detectives recorded their interrogation with Casey Anthony.

Hours after she led investigators on a wild goose chase, detectives took Anthony into custody at the Orange County Sheriff's Office. She was charged with making false statements to police, obstructing an investigation, and a felony charge for child neglect.

In their arrest report detectives said, "Casey admitted that she should have called police the day Caylee went missing." "Mr. Baez (Anthony's attorney) will have the opportunity to defend that in court. A jury will decide whether or not she was providing adequate care for her daughter. That's certainly one issue," said John Allen, of the Orange County Sherriff's Office.

While in jail, Anthony stuck to her story.

In phone conversations with her family and when asked by investigators, she claimed not to know where Caylee was.

Prosecutors offered Anthony a time sensitive deal in which her statements would not be held against her if she would give them more information on Caylee's whereabouts. That limited immunity deadline came to pass and Anthony did not budge.

"She doesn't know where her daughter is," Jose Baez, her attorney, said.

Just over a month after her first arrest on Aug. 20, California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla posted Anthony's $500,000 bond. Her release unleashed a media frenzy outside the jail.

At the time, Padilla claimed he thought Caylee was alive and that by bonding Anthony out of jail, she would finally give up vital information. "We're hoping that once she's out of custody she'll be easier to talk to than she's been in custody," said Padilla. However, Anthony never talked.

Nine days later, on Aug. 29, investigators showed up at the Anthony home and arrested her for a second time-this time on charges of petty theft and fraud for writing bad checks from friend Amy Huizenga's checking account.

On Sept. 4, an anonymous person bonded Anthony out of jail for a second time. However, on Sept. 15, she turned herself in on 10 more finance charges, including grand theft, fraud and forgery. Detectives accused her this time of writing more bad checks from Huizenga's account. The report showed Anthony wrote $300 in bad checks at three Target stores around central Florida.

One day later, on Sept. 16, another anonymous person posted her $1,250 bond. Anthony returned home with Baez and two body guards at her side.

With all 14 of the felony charges against Anthony, she could get up to five years in prison -- per charge, if convicted.

If she is convicted on all charges, with the maximum sentence on each, she could serve 70 years in prison.

If the forensic testing inside the trunk of Casey's vehice did not reveal conclusively the presence of Caylee's decomposing body or ... Caylee's remains are not found ... I have a sinking feeling that Casey will never go to trial in regards to the happenings encompassing the disappearance of her daughter.

The theft, fraud and forgery charges?  According to my attorney nephew's opinion ... precedent implies ... in actuality ... Casey would spend very little time in prison considering no bodily harm to another person is involved and ... considering the charges all stem from one source.  Then there is parole.

In other words ... in nephew's opinion ... Casey anthony has every incentative to remain silent in regards to her missing daughter.

Janet 

+++++++

OFFICIAL RELEASE - FORENSIC TESTING OF TRUNK

updated 1:37 p.m. EDT, Tue September 2, 2008
No immunity for Caylee's mom, prosecutor says

The sheriff's office in Orange County, Florida, now says that lab tests have confirmed that a decomposing body had been in the trunk of a car driven by Casey Anthony.

Investigators have called Casey Anthony, 22, a "person of interest" in Caylee's disappearance. She faces charges of child neglect, obstruction and making false statements in the case.

"[FBI] laboratory evidence, along with additional evidence that has not been made public, leads investigators to the belief there is a strong probability that Caylee is deceased," the Orange County Sheriff's Office said.

"If any evidence to the contrary is provided, it will be vigorously pursued," the statement added.

Forensics tests confirmed there had been a decomposing body in the car, the statement said. Detectives disclosed at a July hearing the trunk contained hair samples appearing to belong to Caylee, a strong odor and suspicious stain that glowed under black light.

http://edition1.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/02/caylee.missing.ap/index.html 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #756 on: September 25, 2008, 11:09:43 AM »

I need to say something to you after watching ng..My sister whom i do not speak to. Her girlfriend made these pot brownies (yes girlfriend) for my sisters birthday.

Her 2 year old daughter ate them and had a severe seizure..I had not idea when my mom was telling me about the pot brownies..I was thinking how do you make brownies in a pot..I'm not to street/drug smart no dare program where i went to school.

The more i hear on this story the sicker i get..I was just wondering if anyone thought this maybe what happened to caylee...ja
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: September 25, 2008, 11:11:59 AM »

If the forensic testing inside the trunk of Casey's vehice did not reveal conclusively the presence of Caylee's decomposing body or ... Caylee's remains are not found ... I have a sinking feeling that Casey will never go to trial in regards to the happenings encompassing the disappearance of her daughter.
Janet 

Janet, this pretty much seals it for me:

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: September 25, 2008, 11:13:05 AM »

Considering the assembly in front of the Anthony's residence cannot be considered a peaceful protest ... I contend that the environment is unsuitable for children.

IMO

Janet 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: September 25, 2008, 11:13:36 AM »

Totally and Completely O/T (sorry)

Mrs. Rocko

Could you please tell me where you got your avatar? I love that picture, and I was hoping it was something I could print out a larger copy of and frame for my office.

Thanks!

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.