May 22, 2024, 11:52:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 391413 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: September 25, 2008, 02:20:46 PM »

Well of course I'd be the outcast.I'm not so sure Cindy is the root of Caseys's evil though it sure would look good at her defense trial.Could someone please show me documented proof where Casey is saying that her mother called her all these things? All I've seen is Lee saying that this is what Casey told him.It could be, but I'd have to see it.I don't even recall Lee saying he ever heard it either first hand from Cindy.In defense of Cindy,if my daughter was out whoring,stealing money from everyone she came across including me,I know for sure I would question her parenting skills..I think Cindy was distraught most of the time by Casey and her antics and probably was the better at parenting.I believe little Caylee thought so too which probably contributed to her demise..Sad We are all responsible for our own choices and Casey made some really bad one's.This day in age,it's always someone elses fault..Sad It's my opinion that Casey doesn't get to pass go!
TOT!!! 
I agree Casey needs to be held accountable for her actions 1000000%.  The constant debate (not here, in general) of a person is a product of their surroundings and environment are true...HOWEVER its up to that person to then take the cards they are dealt and make it work for them the very best way that they can.  My parents were 14 y/o when they had me, that being said, not to toot my own horn, but I think for now I have come out alright. They too have done really well for themselves.  You have to rise above it and hold your head high.
Killing Caylee was not Cindy's fault, it was Casey's.

From what I have learned/studied a person is who they are roughly (nothing is ingrained in stone) through genetics/heredity 50%, home enviornment/way you are raised 30%, society social factors 20%.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: September 25, 2008, 02:24:22 PM »

Wow LE is saying they think she was dumped in dumpster by Amscot.. Maybe LP does no what he is talking about

When I consider Amy's statement that on June 28th Casey had requested that Amy take her Target to purchase a gasoline can ... it does appear that Casey had indeed run out of gas when she left her vehicle at Amscot.  However ... unknown to Casey ... her vehicle had already been towed.

IMO

Janet
________

LEONARD PADILLA'S THEORY

NANCY GRACE
Chloroform Traces Said Found in Missing Toddler`s Mother`s Car
Aired September 3, 2008

PADILLA: But anyhow, the dumpster itself is a situation where because where the car was found and because the dumpster was unique to the car -- in other words, the car wasn`t abandoned because it ran out of gas. She wouldn`t have parked next to the dumpster in that particular situation. Yes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../03/ng.01.html

AMY HUNZENGA'S STATEMENT

Friend: Casey Anthony Spoke Of Dead Smell In Car
WESH.com
updated 12:50 a.m. PT, Wed., Sept. 24, 2008

Also, during the interview, Hunzenga said that on June 28, Casey Anthony showed up at Huzenga's door and asked if the two could go to Target and buy a gasoline can. During that time Casey told Huzenga that Caylee was at the beach.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26857517/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #942 on: September 25, 2008, 02:24:30 PM »

Interesting post about Casey's Recent Facebook Activities:
make sure to scroll all the way down and see the images.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2734957&postcount=211
She is constantly on the stupid Facebook.  I almost deleted her last night as she is blowing up my notifications section of my Facebook.  She has a LOT of supporters who are writing on her page its like a bashing blog to anyone who thinks Casey is a murderess. 
She changes her mood status to "Deleting you f'in idiots" and then "Don't listen to the latest reports its all made up BS".
DRAMA QUEEN!!

The following is an impression of Casey Anthony, not a real Facebook message:

Decomposing body in my trunk? OMG. Like whatever. Can you f'in believe this BS? It was pizza. I am so over this. Anyway, can't wait to get off house arrest. It sucks LOL. Anyway, luv ya hun! Gotta run. Jose is picking me up. Grrrowl.
OMG you have me rolling with that last little "growl"...

"Adding you maggots was an absolute waste..a total waste."

From what I can see she is not doing anything on her Facebook to help with Caylee's return.  She is just posting pictures of herself and drinking in all the "oo's" and "ahh's" from supporters who tell her she looks like a model. (Seriously there are people on there who are posting this)  She goes to Facebook for her nightly ego boost IMO

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #943 on: September 25, 2008, 02:27:03 PM »

audio appears to be up

http://www.wesh.com/news/17550744/detail.html

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: September 25, 2008, 02:28:07 PM »

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #945 on: September 25, 2008, 02:28:53 PM »

She is constantly on the stupid Facebook.  I almost deleted her last night as she is blowing up my notifications section of my Facebook.  She has a LOT of supporters who are writing on her page its like a bashing blog to anyone who thinks Casey is a murderess. 
She changes her mood status to "Deleting you f'in idiots" and then "Don't listen to the latest reports its all made up BS".
DRAMA QUEEN!!

Decomposing body in my trunk? OMG. Like whatever. Can you f'in believe this BS? It was pizza. I am so over this. Anyway, can't wait to get off house arrest. It sucks LOL. Anyway, luv ya hun! Gotta run. Jose is picking me up. Grrrowl.
OMG you have me rolling with that last little "growl"...

"Adding you maggots was an absolute waste..a total waste."

From what I can see she is not doing anything on her Facebook to help with Caylee's return.  She is just posting pictures of herself and drinking in all the "oo's" and "ahh's" from supporters who tell her she looks like a model. (Seriously there are people on there who are posting this)  She goes to Facebook for her nightly ego boost IMO

Gag!

Absolutely!

I remember you, Caylee.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: September 25, 2008, 02:31:22 PM »

Dolce, when there is a trial, and hopefully there will be one, Casey will be the one on trial and she will have to suffer the consequences of going to jail for a long, long time or perhaps even getting the death penalty.

I don't think Cindy and George, as far as we know, were such terrible parents that she could plead abuse as an excuse.  As you say, we all have problems within our families and many of us come from really bad situations and still make a go of it. 

But, I do think that a part of any trial is the motive and whatever catalyst might have caused a person to do something that is unexpected and horrible.

We have all seen the photos and videos of Casey with Caylee.  We have heard her friends say that she was a loving and caring mother when she was with the child, but sometimes she wanted to go out and party or just be away from Caylee for a day.

There does not seem to be any proof that Caylee was physically abused by Casey.  The child seemed to love her mother and enjoy being with her mother.

So, is this a case of the mother just snapping under a lot of pressure?  or did she plan to kill the child?  or was it a total accident that she sought to cover up?

Those are things that a jury will wonder about.  I wondered about them.  On the surace, Casey is pretty (and I do think she is a pretty girl), well spoken, outgoing, friendly and loving toward her daughter.  Underneath, she is a pathological liar and thief and promiscuous party girl.  And underneath that?  is she a murderer?

If she is a murderer, how did she get there?  I think she loved Caylee.  I really do.  But I think she came to see Caylee as an anchor that tied her, not just to motherhood, but to her own mother.  When the pressures started to build, she killed Caylee and then went into some weird altered state of reality that allowed her to party and play and pretend that she had never even had a kid.  It is not rational.  But it seems to be what she did.

As for Cindy, she seems just as far removed from reality now as Casey does.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: September 25, 2008, 02:32:23 PM »

These are just my opinions, nothing more, and I could be completely wrong.
IMO this is a terrific appraisal !!!! 

Hudsunn, i think what you wrote makes a lot of sense... seems that Cindy was always beating Casey down with comments.  We have a 22 year old son who has had trouble keeping one job (he has worked at Disney, Universal and Sea World at seasonal jobs)...I know that dealing with him, we have to sit him down and try not to make him feel horrible about himself. Tell him that he's 22 and needs to find his path in life. I don't think Cindy was very supportive to Casey in that way.  So I too think that this whole thing could have been avoided by not being so hostile towards her..there's tough love and she probably just all of a sudden threw that at her.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: September 25, 2008, 02:32:37 PM »

I had a problem opening up Tony's audio.  I was able to save it to my PC fairly easily.  It's 41 minutes long and I'm listening to it now.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: September 25, 2008, 02:35:24 PM »

Well of course I'd be the outcast.I'm not so sure Cindy is the root of Caseys's evil though it sure would look good at her defense trial.Could someone please show me documented proof where Casey is saying that her mother called her all these things? All I've seen is Lee saying that this is what Casey told him.It could be, but I'd have to see it.I don't even recall Lee saying he ever heard it either first hand from Cindy.In defense of Cindy,if my daughter was out whoring,stealing money from everyone she came across including me,I know for sure I would question her parenting skills..I think Cindy was distraught most of the time by Casey and her antics and probably was the better at parenting.I believe little Caylee thought so too which probably contributed to her demise..Sad We are all responsible for our own choices and Casey made some really bad one's.This day in age,it's always someone elses fault..Sad It's my opinion that Casey doesn't get to pass go!

Tot ... I agree 100% with your word. 

Janet

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account
Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: September 25, 2008, 02:35:37 PM »

I had a problem opening up Tony's audio.  I was able to save it to my PC fairly easily.  It's 41 minutes long and I'm listening to it now.

Klaas I really feel sorry for him!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #951 on: September 25, 2008, 02:38:22 PM »

Lp stated that Casey was staying at a hotel..That's what made him think about exactly where she was for the cell phone pings...He said that it was close enough that Casey could have been at either place...Yet there was no receipts for a hotel that were made public.. so i wonder how he knows about the hotel..I also got the impression when he said it on ng he tried to back track out of it...Like he wasn't supposed to mention it yet i can't remember the dates he was saying.

Maybe she paid for the hotel with the cash she probably stole from Amy.. that $400.   By paying cash, she'd think there would be no paper trail.  (I don't know what information is required for people paying cash). If this is the case, she may have used a fake name.  But if she was staying at a hotel with Caylee - if anybody had seen them (or her) at a hotel during that time period where she was "missing"- somebody would have come forward by now, I would have to assume?  I wonder if hotels in this particular area have been searched outback with cadaver dogs?

I haven't heard anything about hotels being searched with cadaver dogs..They may be searching near one yet never mentioned the hotel just the area..I think lp said that the cell phone ping could have came from the anthony home or a hotel near by. I'm not 100% positive of the area he said the ping could have been from either location but i remember he stated hotel.

Speaking of hotels, one of the peoples who's calls were released, I think possible Troy, had a number saved called "Westin"... I thought it was strange that he would have had a hotel # (if it was an actual Westin) saved, but then I just figured that he knew someone who worked there.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: September 25, 2008, 02:38:52 PM »

I remember one person...it might have been Lee...saying that Casey "lived" on or through Facebook and MySpace. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #953 on: September 25, 2008, 02:39:25 PM »

Dolce, when there is a trial, and hopefully there will be one, Casey will be the one on trial and she will have to suffer the consequences of going to jail for a long, long time or perhaps even getting the death penalty.

I don't think Cindy and George, as far as we know, were such terrible parents that she could plead abuse as an excuse.  As you say, we all have problems within our families and many of us come from really bad situations and still make a go of it. 

But, I do think that a part of any trial is the motive and whatever catalyst might have caused a person to do something that is unexpected and horrible.

We have all seen the photos and videos of Casey with Caylee.  We have heard her friends say that she was a loving and caring mother when she was with the child, but sometimes she wanted to go out and party or just be away from Caylee for a day.

There does not seem to be any proof that Caylee was physically abused by Casey.  The child seemed to love her mother and enjoy being with her mother.

So, is this a case of the mother just snapping under a lot of pressure?  or did she plan to kill the child?  or was it a total accident that she sought to cover up?

Those are things that a jury will wonder about.  I wondered about them.  On the surace, Casey is pretty (and I do think she is a pretty girl), well spoken, outgoing, friendly and loving toward her daughter.  Underneath, she is a pathological liar and thief and promiscuous party girl.  And underneath that?  is she a murderer?

If she is a murderer, how did she get there?  I think she loved Caylee.  I really do.  But I think she came to see Caylee as an anchor that tied her, not just to motherhood, but to her own mother.  When the pressures started to build, she killed Caylee and then went into some weird altered state of reality that allowed her to party and play and pretend that she had never even had a kid.  It is not rational.  But it seems to be what she did.

As for Cindy, she seems just as far removed from reality now as Casey does.
Very well stated.

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #954 on: September 25, 2008, 02:42:52 PM »

DRAMA QUEEN!!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: September 25, 2008, 02:44:40 PM »

I remember one person...it might have been Lee...saying that Casey "lived" on or through Facebook and MySpace. 

Either Lee or Jesse, I believe.  Smile

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #956 on: September 25, 2008, 02:44:58 PM »

Lp stated that Casey was staying at a hotel..That's what made him think about exactly where she was for the cell phone pings...He said that it was close enough that Casey could have been at either place...Yet there was no receipts for a hotel that were made public.. so i wonder how he knows about the hotel..I also got the impression when he said it on ng he tried to back track out of it...Like he wasn't supposed to mention it yet i can't remember the dates he was saying.

Maybe she paid for the hotel with the cash she probably stole from Amy.. that $400.   By paying cash, she'd think there would be no paper trail.  (I don't know what information is required for people paying cash). If this is the case, she may have used a fake name.  But if she was staying at a hotel with Caylee - if anybody had seen them (or her) at a hotel during that time period where she was "missing"- somebody would have come forward by now, I would have to assume?  I wonder if hotels in this particular area have been searched outback with cadaver dogs?

I haven't heard anything about hotels being searched with cadaver dogs..They may be searching near one yet never mentioned the hotel just the area..I think lp said that the cell phone ping could have came from the anthony home or a hotel near by. I'm not 100% positive of the area he said the ping could have been from either location but i remember he stated hotel.

Speaking of hotels, one of the peoples who's calls were released, I think possible Troy, had a number saved called "Westin"... I thought it was strange that he would have had a hotel # (if it was an actual Westin) saved, but then I just figured that he knew someone who worked there.

I wish i knew my way around Florida..I would like to know the hotels and what points of interest they are close to
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: September 25, 2008, 02:45:27 PM »

New Audio Tapes To Be Released In Casey Anthony Case
POSTED: 4:43 pm EDT September 24, 2008
UPDATED: 12:40 pm EDT September 25, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Orange County deputies are expected to release new audio tapes in the Casey Anthony case Thursday. They are interviews with several men in Casey's life, including Tony Lazaro and Jesse Grund.

As soon as Eyewitness News obtains the new recordings, they will be posted in their entirety here on WFTV.com.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17549736/detail.html

Jesse Grund - July 31
http://www.wftv.com/video/17556845/index.html

_____

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #958 on: September 25, 2008, 02:46:30 PM »

Where can i find tony's audio statement?
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #959 on: September 25, 2008, 02:46:40 PM »

Dolce, Im going to Austin City Limits tomorrow - probably be the oldest person there!!!
Aw...no you wont!  There are lots of people in denial that they are old.  I am sure you will not be the oldest there!!  Wear something cute 
Can I borrow something of yours????
Sure!  What size do you need?  I have outfits ranging in sizes from 0-2 (2's are maternity stuff)  OR I could send you one of the outfits from my line, but you wouldnt get it in time as I would have to make it to your fitting size.
Dolce, you have your own line of clothing?  sizes 0-2 sounds like you are seriously malnurished.  I was a sz 4 when I got married and weighed 96 lbs.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.