May 03, 2024, 10:14:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 351369 times)
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #620 on: September 16, 2008, 08:09:03 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17482537/detail.html

DCF Sends Fair Warning To Anthony Protesters

A confrontation Monday caught the eye of viewers and Department of Children and Families officials after a boy got his arm squashed in the door while Cindy Anthony, grandmother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, and a protester screamed at each other.

The incident actually prompted an investigation by DCF and it warned Monday protesters could find themselves under investigation.

DCF said it believes it's a parents' primary responsibility to keep their kids safe and with fistfights and foul language sometimes surfacing here DCF said it's really not a place for children.

There were harsh words between Cindy Anthony and a protester with her 9-year-old son at her side and even the child got in on the shouting match.

"Take your mom," Cindy Anthony said.

"Shut up," the 9-year-old said.

As the women continue the heated exchange, the boys arm got slammed in a car door. He rolled on the ground apparently in pain.

"My arm," the boy said.

People said they were shocked by what they saw and so reported the mom to DCF through the child abuse hotline.

"Concern has just grown and grown and grown and I think what we saw this weekend is the public said enough," Carrie Hoeppner of DCF said.

DCF launched an investigation and determined the child is OK.

"Now that we have the validation he doesn't have any injuries, we'll work with them," Hoeppner said.

The mother didn't want to go on camera, but the 9-year-old's father defended taking the child out to the Anthony's to protest.

"It was an accident, you know, my other son helped Tammy from going after her and he got caught in the door. He's fine. He over-reacted," the father said.

DCF said it was a troubling example of kids participating in the chaos and watching adults behave badly.

"People bring children up here fighting, screaming in front of them, letting babies hold signs about being a baby killer -- I feel that's wrong," neighbor Karen said.

"If something happens to that child they will be held responsible for their actions," Hoeppner said.

DCF said the bottom line is to decide if the kids benefit from being in the sometimes crazy protest environment, but it's up to the parents to answer.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: September 16, 2008, 08:09:38 PM »

So....supposedly, the big bombshell DNA stuff that Casey, Lee and Cindy found out a couple of Wednesdays ago was (according to Padilla) that Lee was Caylee's daddy?

Why did no one tell Georgie High Waist?
ex-fiance had a DNA test because he knew something was up.
Maybe the high 5 with Lee was about them successfully getting rid of the abomination.
And where was Lee on the 16th? Does he live at the Anthony's too?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #622 on: September 16, 2008, 08:15:21 PM »

So....supposedly, the big bombshell DNA stuff that Casey, Lee and Cindy found out a couple of Wednesdays ago was (according to Padilla) that Lee was Caylee's daddy?

Why did no one tell Georgie High Waist?

WHAT?!!!!!!
Is this on NG right now??

D@mmit!!

No. I don't think NG will touch this one. Still just speculation from LP at this point.

I remember you, Caylee.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #623 on: September 16, 2008, 08:15:31 PM »

Speaking of...

Mo'Nique: Big 'Push' Help Tell Of Her Own Incest
In the October issue of 'Essence,' the Baltimore native reveals that she was sexually abused by her brother at the tender age of seven.

"I was molested by my older brother," she tells writer Audrey Edwards during one of her most candid interviews ever. "And even when I confronted him and told my parents, he said I was lying, and nothing was really done."

'The Parkers' star said that her brother molested her four times over the course of four years, using certain tactics such as candy to lure her into the bathroom.

Her parents, she said, were in disbelief, but she didn't hold them accountable "because me and my brother were both their children, and I just don't know the kind of position they felt they were in."

However, the way her parents handled the situation left her bewildered.

Thought this was interesting that it was in the news today given the topic that has been discussed regarding Caylee's dad...
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: September 16, 2008, 08:17:59 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17483047/detail.html

CASEY'S FORMER FRIENDS TAKE LIE DETECTOR TESTS

Detectives still can't shake the truth from Caylee's mom Casey, but her ex-fiancé, ex-lover and ex-best friend have talked and investigators want to make sure it's legitimate.

Sources told Eyewitness News exclusively that Casey's ex-fiancé Jesse Grund, ex-lover Ricardo Morales and ex-best friend Amy Huizenga all went through lie detector tests. Sources said they were conducted not because they were accused of anything, but to make sure detectives could confirm all the details of their stories.

Huizenga is the same friend from whom Casey's accused of stealing checks from.

AND even funnier

Todd Black, a spokesperson for Baez refused to answer questions and told Eyewitness News he plans to sue the TV station because questions were raised about his company's legitimacy.

All of these threats to sue mean nothing more to me than someone saying, "Oh yeah?  Well up your hole with a jelly role" or "nana nana boo boo."

BFD!!!

"God dont like ugly"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #625 on: September 16, 2008, 08:18:12 PM »

Nancy is pissed and I love it.

She does her best shows that way, I love it! 

Great caller in there with an observation about the differences in

between two mother's behaviors...

comparing the way Casey acts to the way Beth Twitty is still searching for Natalee.

I still hearts ya, BETH!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: September 16, 2008, 08:21:00 PM »

Nancy just told lawyer dude off: News Flash! I am sitting here in a studio in Manhattan.

Then they cut off his microphone. 

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: September 16, 2008, 08:24:20 PM »

Nancy just told lawyer dude off: News Flash! I am sitting here in a studio in Manhattan.

What did she say...]

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #628 on: September 16, 2008, 08:24:57 PM »

Shes blaming her mother for the lies and run around. Sounds familiar, put it on somebody else. Classic.

Shes five lbs of sh*t in a ten lbs bag.

From Day One..
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: September 16, 2008, 08:26:59 PM »

Speaking of...

Mo'Nique: Big 'Push' Help Tell Of Her Own Incest
In the October issue of 'Essence,' the Baltimore native reveals that she was sexually abused by her brother at the tender age of seven.

"I was molested by my older brother," she tells writer Audrey Edwards during one of her most candid interviews ever. "And even when I confronted him and told my parents, he said I was lying, and nothing was really done."

'The Parkers' star said that her brother molested her four times over the course of four years, using certain tactics such as candy to lure her into the bathroom.

Her parents, she said, were in disbelief, but she didn't hold them accountable "because me and my brother were both their children, and I just don't know the kind of position they felt they were in."

However, the way her parents handled the situation left her bewildered.

Thought this was interesting that it was in the news today given the topic that has been discussed regarding Caylee's dad...
Happens often! And something sparked a confrontation on fathers day. Maybe a conversation about Caylee's father. Maybe Caylee admitted it was Lee. And George then dismissed Caylee as his granddaughter.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #630 on: September 16, 2008, 08:27:09 PM »

My comment in regards to Padilla believing that Lee is the daddy was not on NG.  I believe I read it here - I'm thinking it might have even been this morning.

Was it Des that told us this?  (I know she talks on the phone with LP)

I'm just wondering why, if that is the case, it would be kept from George.   When we all heard that Casey, Cindy and Lee knew of certain DNA results, many of us assumed that George wasn't in the know for a reason - several speculated that it might have meant that he was Caylee's dad.

I don't know anything at all for a fact - just thinking out loud here.  

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: September 16, 2008, 08:27:24 PM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: September 16, 2008, 08:28:21 PM »

What did she say...]
He was accusing NG of using the bond her out/put her back in jail method to get Casey to talk. He kept saying it was "waterboarding." Then NG said "News Flash! I'm sitting here in a studio in Manhattan. I'm not doing anything."

I remember you, Caylee.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #633 on: September 16, 2008, 08:28:50 PM »

Happy Birthday, Nikki!!  Hope it was a good one.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #634 on: September 16, 2008, 08:30:43 PM »

My comment in regards to Padilla believing that Lee is the daddy was not on NG.  I believe I read it here - I'm thinking it might have even been this morning.

Was it Des that told us this?  (I know she talks on the phone with LP)

I'm just wondering why, if that is the case, it would be kept from George.   When we all heard that Casey, Cindy and Lee knew of certain DNA results, many of us assumed that George wasn't in the know for a reason - several speculated that it might have meant that he was Caylee's dad.

I don't know anything at all for a fact - just thinking out loud here.  

Thanks, Flossy... yes, it was discussed here... I just wasn't sure if it was being further discussed on NG... thanks for clearing it up.

Not sure why it would not have been discussed with George - other than if it is true and he had no idea that he may have gone off the deep end and head out to his empty wheel well...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: September 16, 2008, 08:32:24 PM »

What did she say...]
He was accusing NG of using the bond her out/put her back in jail method to get Casey to talk. He kept saying it was "waterboarding." Then NG said "News Flash! I'm sitting here in a studio in Manhattan. I'm not doing anything."

Is this Baez she's talking to? My cable's out and I can't see what's going on.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: September 16, 2008, 08:32:36 PM »

What did she say...]

hahahaha...I thought YOU were in a studio in Manhatten....oh I have been sitting at this desk too long....time for a walk around and coffee break...Thanks!!1

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: September 16, 2008, 08:33:03 PM »

Police back on the scene due to protestors.

Honking horns on live tv .... fun fun!

------------------
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: September 16, 2008, 08:34:20 PM »

Shes blaming her mother for the lies and run around. Sounds familiar, put it on somebody else. Classic.

Shes five lbs of sh*t in a ten lbs bag.

She meaning Casey? or are you talking about something on Nancy Grace???

Rest in Peace Caylee

JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: September 16, 2008, 08:34:24 PM »

What did she say...]

Is this Baez she's talking to? My cable's out and I can't see what's going on.

No. I believe its a defense attorney she has on her panel this evening. I didnt catch his name.

From Day One..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.