May 05, 2024, 09:19:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #9 8/30/11 - 9/15/11  (Read 414763 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: September 14, 2011, 02:43:01 PM »

Saw this over at WS. Post 837. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148163&page=33
How did Caylee get into the woods?

GA believes FCA borrowed shovel.
CA also believes this but that she used it to cut bamboo.
CA is not suspicous of FCA using shovel.
CA says she knows FCA new where Caylee bodies was.
CA believes FCA had knowledge of where Caylees body was.GA cant excuse FCA for any of this.
CA says FCA should not have put Caylee in the woods but what were the A's going to do any way, Caylee was already dead.
Dr Phil shaking his head at CA.

If Cindy did infact say she knows that FCA ( I am assuming that stands for Felon Casey Anthony) knew where Caylee's body was..then the State should be able to use this as a means of gaining the money back from Casey for their investigation. 

I don't watch Dr Phil and I am not interested in watching the A's nor in anything that they reap financial gain from.  I do understand others watching....sort of like watching a train wreck of justice that keeps occurring over and over and we are helpless to just move the train off the track where it can't keep getting involved....in other words..as long as there is a willing payer the A's will keep this train wreck going for as long as they can.  That is what I find so desperate and despicable about them..no thought to the child that was murdered at their daughter's hand.  And very little thought or action taken to the daughter that did this.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: September 14, 2011, 02:50:32 PM »

Caddilac, since you're taking one for the team ,please give us your impressions later. 
I like your quote --"taking one for the team."  I will be glad to give my impressions later, like I said, I am headed to work and will have to find it online, so those of you trying to catch snippets tonight on the NG or JVM shows will be way ahead of me.

I don't think I am as articulate as some of you - but I will try to verbalize my impressions.

I guess I am kind of curious as to why we all post/read on here, paste all the links wrt to the case - but refuse to watch his show?  I know I hate Cindy as much as anyone, but I want to watch and evaluate her words and actions myself.  I am glad that some of you leave it up to me as an individual whether I choose to watch or not, thanks for respecting that!  But I still want to see the witch in "real time" and make my own decisions about the interview rather than reading posts about it.

I promise I am not a rubber necker on the highway, though.

Caddilac, I think everyone respects your choice to watch just as I hope the choice not to watch is respected but you ask why we choose not to watch, I can only speak for myself when I say I can't stand to watch Cindy lie anymore while she lines her pockets with gold from Caylee's death, we didn't get the truth under oath, Dr Phil sure isn't gonna get it.I wish they would just go away, get on with their lives that they claim to want to do, but instead they want to give interviews and swim with the dolphins, how can they do that with big smiles on their face knowing the only reason it's possible is because Caylee is dead? I figure I can get the jest of the interview through NG, JVM or transcripts, but I will not add to the ratings, these people need to know that we are disgusted with them and it's time to stop dancng on Caylee's grave. And one thing I o believe about this interview is that it was not for the benefit of the public ut for Cindy to reac out to Casey and let her know she still loves her, that's why I believe she's making all those excuses.Also, I am looking forward to hearing your opinions of the interview once the 2nd half has been shown.  an angelic monkey
Serenity - nice post - thanks for your repect and the feeling is mutual.  Actually I haven't watched because I don't know where to go online to watch.  I will be gone this afternoon also.  Oh - I watched the Jackie tapes last night!  Love me some Camelot!

Thanks Caddilac, I appreciate that and sorry about the missing letters but my screen was jumping, lol.

I cant stand to watch cindy anthony! everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie and bazaar. I think many like to get the updates! and do not like to see or hear them but just read about them!! I am one of those people.. I couldnt believe she said! she hoped casey would marry and have children again. unbelievable!! All they managed to do was enrage the public. So basicaly dr philthy just paid them to their foundation and bought them two cars to hear more bullchit stories. There was a man on nancy grace that told it like it is! and janie winethrob!! finaly has said something negative about them!! she was always in defense of them and tot mom. And unbelievable yet bozo co-counself for geordano?

Loca
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #842 on: September 14, 2011, 02:51:00 PM »

Caddilac, since you're taking one for the team ,please give us your impressions later. 
I like your quote --"taking one for the team."  I will be glad to give my impressions later, like I said, I am headed to work and will have to find it online, so those of you trying to catch snippets tonight on the NG or JVM shows will be way ahead of me.

I don't think I am as articulate as some of you - but I will try to verbalize my impressions.

I guess I am kind of curious as to why we all post/read on here, paste all the links wrt to the case - but refuse to watch his show?  I know I hate Cindy as much as anyone, but I want to watch and evaluate her words and actions myself.  I am glad that some of you leave it up to me as an individual whether I choose to watch or not, thanks for respecting that!  But I still want to see the witch in "real time" and make my own decisions about the interview rather than reading posts about it.

I promise I am not a rubber necker on the highway, though.

Caddilac, I think everyone respects your choice to watch just as I hope the choice not to watch is respected but you ask why we choose not to watch, I can only speak for myself when I say I can't stand to watch Cindy lie anymore while she lines her pockets with gold from Caylee's death, we didn't get the truth under oath, Dr Phil sure isn't gonna get it.I wish they would just go away, get on with their lives that they claim to want to do, but instead they want to give interviews and swim with the dolphins, how can they do that with big smiles on their face knowing the only reason it's possible is because Caylee is dead? I figure I can get the jest of the interview through NG, JVM or transcripts, but I will not add to the ratings, these people need to know that we are disgusted with them and it's time to stop dancng on Caylee's grave. And one thing I o believe about this interview is that it was not for the benefit of the public ut for Cindy to reac out to Casey and let her know she still loves her, that's why I believe she's making all those excuses.Also, I am looking forward to hearing your opinions of the interview once the 2nd half has been shown.  an angelic monkey
Serenity - nice post - thanks for your repect and the feeling is mutual.  Actually I haven't watched because I don't know where to go online to watch.  I will be gone this afternoon also.  Oh - I watched the Jackie tapes last night!  Love me some Camelot!
I personally get sick to my stomach literally, I can not stand their voices from the A's to the lawyers to the few jurors that have talked. One day I might be able to, but at this time I cant. My best friend in Durham watched she came away feeling sorry for GA. But she admitted she didnt follow the case like I did or that she didnt watch but 2 days of the trial.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: September 14, 2011, 03:25:58 PM »

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/2011/09/14/george-and-cindy-anthony-elicit-even-more-public-hatred-while-lying-about-seizures-and-all-else-on-dr-phil/
George and Cindy Anthony Elicit Even More Public Hatred While Lying About Seizures And All Else on Dr. Phil
This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 14th, 2011 at 8:05 am

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: September 14, 2011, 03:30:32 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-i-blame-her-for-caylee-not-being-here-george-tells-dr-phil.html
Casey Anthony: ‘I blame her for Caylee not being here,’ George tells ‘Dr. Phil’
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Dr. Phil, George and Cindy Anthony, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on September, 14 2011 3:17 PM

George and Cindy Anthony, Day 2 on “Dr. Phil”: More tears, more excuses.

Was there news? Cindy Anthony said that Casey’s attorneys had asked her to keep secret medical explanations for Casey’s erratic behavior.

In opening the show, McGraw said he was struck by how often Cindy Anthony offered excuses for Casey’s behavior. Casey Anthony was acquitted in July of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: September 14, 2011, 03:33:13 PM »

You can follow part 2 of the interview on twitter.
http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Cindy: Casey possibly went psychotic #caseyanthony -Longo.
22 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Live at 4pm we'll have legal expert David Fussel to discuss the legal implications of the interview. #caseyanthony -Longo.
23 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
cindy says #caseyanthony defense attorneys "sat on" information about seizures. -Longo
25 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Dr Phil says Cindy was making excuses for #caseyanthony behavior -Longo
26 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Dr Phil promising things we haven't heard before. Hmmmm, that didnt really happen yesterday #caseyanthony -Longo
27 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
yesterday we heard about how #caseyanthony personality may have developed because of things George did to Cindy. -Longo
28 minutes ago
tweets will be mirrored online at cfnews13.com/casey-chat #caseyanthony
29 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Join our live chat now to talk about George & Cindy Anthony on Dr. Phil: goo.gl/bZ7oU
30 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
waiting for the start of round 2 of the Anthony's on Dr Phil. Updates here! #caseyanthony -Longo
33 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Plan to watch George & Cindy Anthony on Dr. Phil? Join our live chat to discuss the show at 2:45p: goo.gl/bZ7oU #caseyanthony
1 hour ago

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: September 14, 2011, 03:34:32 PM »

Dr Phil -- George denies saying "it was an accident that snowballed out of control" to River Cruz. Dr Phil show producers couldnt find her
12 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Dr Phil -- George continues to deny affair with River Cruz. #caseyanthony -Longo.
13 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Dr Phil -- wants to talk with George alone about River Cruz #caseyanthony -Longo.
14 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Dr Phil -- George said he bought the gun because he was going to do something drastic. Glad it was taken away. #caseyanthony -Longo.
16 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Dr Phil -- George thinks Casey had something to do with Caylee but doesn't rule out that someone else was involved. #caseyanthony -Longo.

Dr. Phil asks George Anthony about his suicide note. You can read it here: http://goo.gl/UfIjP
16 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Dr Phil -- George "Why didn't I stay home from work that day (June 16). I could have watched Caylee." #caseyanthony -Longo.
19 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Dr. Phil -- reading from George's suicide letter. "I didnt want to disappoint Cindy anymore." #caseyanthony -Longo.
20 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Dr. Phil -- George talking about suicide attempt. #caseyanthony -Longo.
20 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Dr. Phil -- George bought gun "to look for answers." #caseyanthony -Longo.
21 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Dr. Phil-- Brad Conway was the one who broke the news to the Anthony's that it was Caylee's remains. #caseyanthony -Longo.
21 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: September 14, 2011, 03:35:25 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
Dr Phil -- Cindy believes Caylee drown on accident but George doesn't think that's the whole story. #caseyanthony -Longo.
1 minute ago
Casey Anthony News13
Dr Phil -- george and cindy have different views on what casey did #caseyanthony -Longo.
5 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Dr Phil -- George "My guilt is that I didn't do enough." #caseyanthony -Longo.
7 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Dr Phil -- George: "if I was involved, why wasn't i never brought up on charges?" #caseyanthony -Longo.
9 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Dr Phil -- George: "my reputation has been tainted." #caseyanthony -Longo.
12 minutes ago

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: September 14, 2011, 03:41:21 PM »

Dr Phil -- Cindy is angry that she looked for Caylee all that time and that Casey didnt tell her more. #caseyanthony -Longo.
55 seconds ago

Dr Phil -- George says he doesn't know if chloroform was involved, but he does believe Caylee was in trunk." #caseyanthony -Longo.
1 minute ago
Casey Anthony News13
Dr Phil -- Cindy says George never told her that before. He says that he has. #caseyanthony -Longo. Cindy not angry
2 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Dr Phil -- Cindy: no signs Caylee was drugged. No toxicology .. no friends talked about Casey and drugs. #caseyanthony -Longo.
2 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Dr Phil -- George seems to have bought the prosecution theory hook, line and sinker. #caseyanthony -Longo.
3 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Dr Phil -- George does not believe Caylee drown. Thinks Caylee OD'd on something Casey or someone else gave her #caseyanthony -Longo.
4 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: September 14, 2011, 03:46:14 PM »

Dr Phil -- Cindy says Casey borrowing the shovel wasn't suspicious at all. #caseyanthony -Longo.
21 seconds ago
Dr Phil -- Cindy says she believes Casey used shovel to dig up bamboo roots or try to break into shed. #caseyanthony -Longo.
21 seconds ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: September 14, 2011, 03:54:30 PM »

Dr Phil: Cindy: Justice for Caylee is when Casey Walked." #caseyanthony -Longo.
now
Casey Anthony News13
Dr Phil -- Cindy: I dont care what people think. I prayed I would get closure. When the verdict came I got my answer
. #caseyanthony -Longo.
42 seconds ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: September 14, 2011, 03:55:36 PM »

Dr Phil -- Cindy: I think something is seriously wrong with my daughter. #caseyanthony -Longo.
49 seconds ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: September 14, 2011, 04:08:31 PM »

HLN will be discussing the interview...just said that live
http://www.rentadrone.org/hln-live-stream-feed/

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: September 14, 2011, 04:43:36 PM »

Dr Phil -- Cindy: I think something is seriously wrong with my daughter. #caseyanthony -Longo.

Duh..do ya think so Cindy..she is a liar, a theif and a murderess..what was your first clue your daughter has a few issues?

What a waste of time and energy interviewing these stupid people who think they are fooling everyone and the only persons folled are themselves.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: September 14, 2011, 04:51:34 PM »

Duh..do ya think so Cindy..she is a liar, a theif and a murderess..what was your first clue your daughter has a few issues?

What a waste of time and energy interviewing these stupid people who think they are fooling everyone and the only persons folled are themselves.

I decided to watch the 2nd half of this farce.  I have to say that as much as I dislike Dr. Phil I am impressed that he is not letting them spew crap without confronting them.  They still look like lying fools.  Cindy is beyond pathetic.   

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: September 14, 2011, 04:52:28 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29184532/detail.html
Cindy: Justice For Caylee Was When Casey Walked
Couple Speaks With Dr. Phil About Granddaughter's Death
POSTED: 4:11 pm EDT September 14, 2011
UPDATED: 4:18 pm EDT September 14, 2011

Cindy said she does not agree with George’s assessment. She said she believes Caylee drowned accidentally.

Cindy said she believes that when the jury found Casey not guilty in connection with Caylee’s death, it was a sign from God that it was an accident.

"Justice for Caylee was when Casey walked," Cindy said.

Cindy said that Casey started acting differently after Caylee’s birth and believes she may need help.

"I think there is something seriously wrong with my daughter,” Cindy said.

George and Cindy also didn’t agree on whether Casey ever had Caylee’s body in her car.

George said he believed evidence that showed the remains were in the trunk, but Cindy didn’t think Casey placed the remains in the woods.

Cindy said she thought the remains had been moved from wherever they were originally placed.

Cindy was confronted by Dr. Phil when she said the remains found in the woods weren’t actually Caylee’s. She said on the show that she believed Caylee’s soul left the body when she died.

“To me, that was not Caylee,” she said.

Cindy said she would have cremated the body.
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29184532/detail.html#ixzz1Xxhyfhv8

~ Peter Frampton
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: September 14, 2011, 04:53:31 PM »

Interview just put nail in the coffin - Hell is waiting for them

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: September 14, 2011, 04:56:31 PM »

Interview just put nail in the coffin - Hell is waiting for them

If anyone donates one dime to their fraudation after watching this they need to be committed!!

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: September 14, 2011, 04:58:15 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/29184427/detail.html
"If Caylee drowned, why the elaborate coverup?" George Anthony asked.

Instead, George Anthony said he more likely believes that his daughter, possibly along with friends, had given Caylee too much of a chemical, possibly Zanex or chloroform, and Caylee never woke up. He said he thought his daughter may have used a chemical to sedate Caylee because she wanted freedom, but Cindy Anthony said she had never heard her husband discuss this theory until that moment.

"Inside of my heart, I don't believe that Caylee drowned," George Anthony said.

Both George and Cindy Anthony expressed anger over the way Caylee's remains were disposed of, in plastic bags in a swampy wooded area near their Orange County home.

"How could they do that to her? Why didn't she (Casey) tell us?" George Anthony said.

Cindy Anthony said she would never dispose of the body of someone she loved liked that, but defended her daughter, saying that Casey Anthony believes that someone's soul leaves their body as soon as they die, so the body was no longer Caylee.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: September 14, 2011, 05:01:45 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-drugged-caylee-george-anthony-charges/story?id=14518857
"I believe justice for Caylee was when her mother walked because I know the love that those two had and I know Caylee's soul would never have rested knowing her mother had been vilified for her death," Cindy Anthony said.

Cindy Anthony, while believing Caylee drowned, also believes her daughter had something to do with the disposal of the toddler's remains. She told McGraw that Casey may have hid the truth about Caylee's whereabouts to protect a possible accomplice.

"I know Casey knows where Caylee was placed. I know in my heart that now...I'm not sure if she put her there by herself or if someone helped her," she said.

Cindy Anthony gave a possible reason why Casey Anthony could allow her daughter's remains to be treated so cruelly.

"I know that Casey's belief is that as soon as someone dies, they leave their body and that's no longer Caylee...Caylee went straight to heaven," she said.

Cindy Anthony is full of chit.Period. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.